Freedom Holding Corp. (FRHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FRHC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where FRHC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.86% of US stocks.
- FRHC's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- FRHC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
FRHC Stock Summary
- FRHC's current price/earnings ratio is 68.3, which is higher than 92.54% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- FRHC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 84.63% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for FREEDOM HOLDING CORP comes in at -14.86%, a number that bests just 11.7% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FREEDOM HOLDING CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be GEO, CZR, CCO, SBS, and GOL.
- Visit FRHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.freedomholdingcorp.com.
FRHC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FRHC's EV/EBIT ratio is 64.22% higher, now standing at 17.9.
- Over the past 42 months, FRHC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FRHC.
FRHC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FRHC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.03% of graded US stocks.
- FRHC's asset turnover comes in at 0.251 -- ranking 77th of 443 Trading stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows FRHC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FRHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FRHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$70.39||52-week high||$82.07|
|Prev. close||$69.88||52-week low||$38.17|
|Day high||$71.66||Avg. volume||234,787|
|50-day MA||$68.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$57.36||Market Cap||4.19B|
Freedom Holding Corp. (FRHC) Company Bio
Freedom Holding Corp., through its subsidiaries, provides retail securities brokerage, research, investment counseling, securities trading, market making, corporate investment banking, and underwriting services. The company offers investment brokerage services for exchange-traded and over-the-counter corporate equity and debt securities, money market instruments, exchange traded options and futures contracts, government bonds, and mutual funds; Margin Lending services collateralized by securities and cash in the customer's account; various investment education and training courses; and investment research services. It also provides capital raising solutions for corporate clients through initial public offerings and follow-on offerings; and debt capital markets solutions that focuses on structuring and distributing private and public debt for various purposes, including buyouts, acquisitions, growth capital financings, and recapitalizations. In addition, the company is involved in trading, investment, and brokerage activities. Further, it act as an intermediary between borrowers and lenders of short-term funds and provide funding for various inventory positions; and employs repurchase and reverse repurchase agreements in proprietary trading activities. It has operations primarily in Russia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Cyprus. The company was formerly known as BMB Munai, Inc. and changed its name to Freedom Holding Corp. Freedom Holding Corp. was incorporated in 1981 and is headquartered in Almaty, Kazakhstan.
Most Popular Stories View All
FRHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FRHC Latest Social Stream
View Full FRHC Social Stream
Latest FRHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FREEDOM HOLDING CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FRHC as an investment opportunity.
Freedom Holding Acquires LD Micro From SRAX, Inc.
ALMATY, Kazakhstan & NEW YORK, March 06, 2023--Freedom U.S. Markets, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Freedom Holding Corp. (NASDAQ: FRHC), announced today that it has completed the acquisition of LD Micro from SRAX, Inc. (NASDAQ: SRAX). The total consideration of $8.3 million includes $4 million in cash and FRHC common stock valued at $4.3 million.
Freedom Holding Corp. Russian Divestiture Approved and Completed
ALMATY, Kazakhstan & NEW YORK, February 27, 2023--The previously announced sale of the Russian subsidiaries of Freedom Holding Corp. (Nasdaq: FRHC) has been approved by the Central Bank of the Russian Federation and the sale has been completed, the company announced today.
Freedom Holding Corp. Enters into Agreement to Acquire Investment Bank Maxim Group to Expand U.S. Presence
ALMATY, Kazakhstan & NEW YORK, February 16, 2023--Freedom Holding Corp. (Nasdaq: FRHC), a diversified multi-national financial services firm, announced today that it has reached a definitive agreement to acquire Maxim Group LLC and its registered investment advisory affiliate Maxim Financial Advisors LLC (together "Maxim Group"), for a combination of cash and common stock. Including deferred payments and retention bonuses, the total consideration for the acquisition will be approximately $400 mi
Jon V. Rogers Joins Freedom Capital Markets
NEW YORK & ALMATY, Kazakhstan, November 16, 2022--Freedom Capital Markets (FCM), the investment banking and equity capital markets arm of Prime Executions, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Freedom Holding Corp. (NASDAQ: FRHC) is pleased to announce the appointment of Citigroup veteran Jon V. Rogers as Executive Vice President and a member of FCM's Management and Investment Committees.
Freedom Holding Corp. Enters into Agreement to Sell Russian Businesses
ALMATY, Kazakhstan, October 19, 2022--Freedom Holding Corp. (Nasdaq: FRHC) (the "Company") today announced that it has entered into an agreement to sell its Russian subsidiary, Investment Company Freedom Finance LLC ("Freedom RU"), together with Freedom RU’s subsidiary FFIN Bank LLC (such companies together the "Russian Subsidiaries"). The transaction is subject to the approval of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation and is expected to close in the coming months.
FRHC Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...