Freedom Holding Corp. (FRHC): Price and Financial Metrics
FRHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$80.31||52-week high||$102.40|
|Prev. close||$79.78||52-week low||$55.20|
|Day high||$81.58||Avg. volume||193,580|
|50-day MA||$81.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$80.35||Market Cap||4.79B|
FRHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FRHC POWR Grades
- FRHC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 90.71% of US stocks.
- FRHC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- FRHC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
FRHC Stock Summary
- For FRHC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.72% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 125.94%, FREEDOM HOLDING CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 91.25% of about US stocks.
- FREEDOM HOLDING CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -43.35%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 12.55% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FREEDOM HOLDING CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be SRG, GEO, GOL, VVPR, and CZR.
- Visit FRHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.freedomholdingcorp.com.
FRHC Valuation Summary
- FRHC's EV/EBIT ratio is 11.6; this is 7.41% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- FRHC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 7.2 over the prior 49 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FRHC.
FRHC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FRHC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.03% of graded US stocks.
- FRHC's asset turnover comes in at 0.251 -- ranking 77th of 443 Trading stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows FRHC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Freedom Holding Corp. (FRHC) Company Bio
Freedom Holding Corp., through its subsidiaries, provides retail securities brokerage, research, investment counseling, securities trading, market making, corporate investment banking, and underwriting services. The company offers investment brokerage services for exchange-traded and over-the-counter corporate equity and debt securities, money market instruments, exchange traded options and futures contracts, government bonds, and mutual funds; Margin Lending services collateralized by securities and cash in the customer's account; various investment education and training courses; and investment research services. It also provides capital raising solutions for corporate clients through initial public offerings and follow-on offerings; and debt capital markets solutions that focuses on structuring and distributing private and public debt for various purposes, including buyouts, acquisitions, growth capital financings, and recapitalizations. In addition, the company is involved in trading, investment, and brokerage activities. Further, it act as an intermediary between borrowers and lenders of short-term funds and provide funding for various inventory positions; and employs repurchase and reverse repurchase agreements in proprietary trading activities. It has operations primarily in Russia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Cyprus. The company was formerly known as BMB Munai, Inc. and changed its name to Freedom Holding Corp. Freedom Holding Corp. was incorporated in 1981 and is headquartered in Almaty, Kazakhstan.
FRHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FRHC Latest Social Stream
View Full FRHC Social Stream
Latest FRHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FREEDOM HOLDING CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FRHC as an investment opportunity.
Key Insights Insiders appear to have a vested interest in Freedom Holding's growth, as seen by their sizeable ownership...
Freedom Holding ( NASDAQ:FRHC ) Second Quarter 2024 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$299.9m (up 122% from 2Q...
Freedom Holding (NASDAQ:FRHC) sheds 5.6% this week, as yearly returns fall more in line with earnings growth
We think all investors should try to buy and hold high quality multi-year winners. And highest quality companies can...
Freedom Holding (FRHC) stock is slipping on Wednesday after the company's shares were the target of a Hindenburg Research short report.
ALMATY, Kazakhstan & NEW YORK, August 14, 2023--Freedom Holding Corp. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") (Nasdaq: FRHC), a diversified multi-national financial services firm, announced today that on August 11, 2023, the Company received a letter (the "Non-Compliance Letter") from the Listing Qualifications Department of the Nasdaq Stock Market ("Nasdaq") stating that the Company was not in compliance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5250(c)(1) (the "Nasdaq Listing Rule") as a result of its failu
FRHC Price Returns