Foresight Autonomous Holdings Ltd. (FRSX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FRSX POWR Grades
- FRSX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 77.66% of US stocks.
- FRSX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 76 days.
- FRSX's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 3.27% of US stocks).
FRSX Stock Summary
- FRSX's price/sales ratio is 410.32; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.13% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.11 for FORESIGHT AUTONOMOUS HOLDINGS LTD; that's greater than it is for merely 9.07% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that FRSX's revenue has grown 1,227.5% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.09% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FRSX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RYTM, ANGN, OMGA, CYTK, and PTN.
- Visit FRSX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.foresightauto.com.
FRSX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, FRSX's price/earnings ratio is 192.44% lower, now standing at -11.
- FRSX's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 66 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FRSX.
FRSX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FRSX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.73% of graded US stocks.
- FRSX's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 543rd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows FRSX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FRSX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FRSX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.66||52-week high||$2.22|
|Prev. close||$0.67||52-week low||$0.48|
|Day high||$0.68||Avg. volume||432,483|
|50-day MA||$0.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.76||Market Cap||42.31M|
Foresight Autonomous Holdings Ltd. (FRSX) Company Bio
Foresight Autonomous is a technology company engaged in the design, development, and commercialization of 3D multi-camera-based Advanced Driver Assistance Systems. The company, through its subsidiary, develops advanced systems for accident prevention, which are designed to provide real-time information about the vehicle's surroundings while in motion. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
FRSX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FRSX Latest Social Stream
View Full FRSX Social Stream
Latest FRSX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FORESIGHT AUTONOMOUS HOLDINGS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FRSX as an investment opportunity.
Foresight Autonomous Holdings Ltd. (Nasdaq and TASE: FRSX) (“Foresight” or the “Company”), an innovator in automotive vision systems, today announced that the Company will present virtually at the ...
Foresight Autonomous Holdings Ltd., an innovator in automotive vision systems (Nasdaq and TASE: FRSX) (“Foresight” or the “Company”), today reported financial results for the third quarter of 2022....
No Immediate Effect on Nasdaq Listing or Trading of the Company's ADSs
Foresight: Eye-Net Successfully Showcases its Advanced Solution to Leading OEMs and Tier One Suppliers in Japan
The Eye-Net Protect™ solution was demonstrated to 20 automotive-related companies in the greater Tokyo area
Foresight Autonomous Holdings Ltd (NASDAQ: FRSX) has signed a joint development and supply agreement with SUNWAY-AI Technology (Changzhou) Co., Ltd. SUNWAY is a Chinese manufacturer of components for autonomous and unmanned intelligent vehicles. The agreement establishes a joint program for developing and supplying obstacle detection systems and cloud gateway for driverless vehicles. Foresight's QuadSight technology will provide driver assistance features to Chinese airport vehicles. The parties
FRSX Price Returns