First Solar, Inc. (FSLR): Price and Financial Metrics
FSLR Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for First Solar Inc is higher than 86.04% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, FSLR has reported earnings growth of -153.74%, putting it ahead of only 9.46% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that FSLR's revenue has grown 36.5% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 85.68% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FSLR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SCOR, TIVO, TRXC, AEM, and AGS.
- Visit FSLR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.firstsolar.com.
FSLR Stock Price Chart More Charts
FSLR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.63||52-week high||$69.24|
|Prev. close||$37.62||52-week low||$28.47|
|Day high||$36.99||Avg. volume||2,026,373|
|50-day MA||$46.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$56.23||Market Cap||3.76B|
First Solar, Inc. (FSLR) Company Bio
First Solar designs, manufactures and sells photovoltaic solar modules, and also develops, designs, constructs and sells PV solar power solutions. The Company operates through two segments: components and systems. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Tempe, Arizona.