First Solar, Inc. (FSLR): Price and Financial Metrics
FSLR Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for FSLR is currently 215.17, higher than 97.75% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -40.8%, First Solar Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 8.37% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, FSLR has reported earnings growth of -437.55%, putting it ahead of merely 3.97% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to First Solar Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LMNX, PING, ABMD, NXGN, and AVGR.
- FSLR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit First Solar Inc's official web site, go to www.firstsolar.com.
FSLR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FSLR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$73.56||52-week high||$112.50|
|Prev. close||$73.70||52-week low||$28.47|
|Day high||$74.65||Avg. volume||2,781,064|
|50-day MA||$96.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$76.94||Market Cap||7.80B|
First Solar, Inc. (FSLR) Company Bio
First Solar designs, manufactures and sells photovoltaic solar modules, and also develops, designs, constructs and sells PV solar power solutions. The Company operates through two segments: components and systems. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Tempe, Arizona.
FSLR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FSLR Latest Social Stream
View Full FSLR Social Stream
Latest FSLR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Solar Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FSLR as an investment opportunity.
A Latest intelligence report published by AMA Research with title Photovoltaic System Market Outlook to 2026. A detailed study accumulated to offer Latest insights about acute features of the Global Photovoltaic System market. This report provides a detailed overview of
First Solar, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FSLR ) just released its latest yearly report and things are not looking great. Results look...
First Solar Inc (FSLR) designs and manufactures photovoltaic solar modules along with utility-scale solar power systems. The company has emerged as a leader in "thin-film" technology which uses cadmium telluride to convert sunlight into electricity compared to alternative silicon-based panels. While there are competing advantages and drawbacks to both types...
In this article we are going to list the 15 Biggest Renewable Energy Companies and Stocks. Click to skip ahead and jump to the 5 Biggest Renewable Energy Companies and Stocks. Renewable energy is one of the hottest industries amid excellent growth prospects, driven by the world’s shifting focus towards green energy, climate-friendly and cost-effective […]
First Solar (NASDAQ:FSLR) announced its earnings results on Thursday. The solar cell manufacturer reported $1.08 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $1.27 by ($0.19), MarketWatch Earnings reports. First Solar had a net margin of 6.38% and a return on equity of 9.49%. During the same period last year, […]
FSLR Price Returns
Continue Researching FSLRWant to do more research on First Solar Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!