First Solar, Inc. (FSLR): Price and Financial Metrics
FSLR Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 4,212.63, First Solar Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.64% of US stocks.
- FSLR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 18.86% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that FSLR's revenue has grown 24.47% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 79.28% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to First Solar Inc are FIVN, SAIL, CVLT, RYAM, and ELF.
- Visit FSLR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.firstsolar.com.
FSLR Stock Price Chart More Charts
FSLR Price/Volume Stats
First Solar, Inc. (FSLR) Company Bio
First Solar designs, manufactures and sells photovoltaic solar modules, and also develops, designs, constructs and sells PV solar power solutions. The Company operates through two segments: components and systems. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Tempe, Arizona.