First Solar, Inc. (FSLR): Price and Financial Metrics
FSLR Stock Summary
- FSLR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 4,346.8 -- higher than 99.02% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- FSLR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 18.77% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for First Solar Inc comes in at 24.47%, a number that bests 79.82% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to First Solar Inc are SAIL, ATRS, GEOS, FIVN, and CVLT.
- FSLR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit First Solar Inc's official web site, go to www.firstsolar.com.
FSLR Stock Price Chart More Charts
FSLR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.55||52-week high||$69.24|
|Prev. close||$53.52||52-week low||$45.77|
|Day high||$53.48||Avg. volume||1,786,215|
|50-day MA||$55.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$59.57||Market Cap||5.43B|
First Solar, Inc. (FSLR) Company Bio
First Solar designs, manufactures and sells photovoltaic solar modules, and also develops, designs, constructs and sells PV solar power solutions. The Company operates through two segments: components and systems. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Tempe, Arizona.