First Solar, Inc. (FSLR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FSLR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where FSLR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.67% of US stocks.
- FSLR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- FSLR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 15.91% of US stocks).
FSLR Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for FSLR is currently 32.48, higher than 84.92% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -45.62%, First Solar Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 9.69% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, FSLR has reported earnings growth of -2,260.46%, putting it ahead of just 0.69% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FSLR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AVEO, AEHR, ARW, FANG, and SDPI.
- FSLR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit First Solar Inc's official web site, go to www.firstsolar.com.
FSLR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FSLR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$85.85||52-week high||$112.50|
|Prev. close||$80.19||52-week low||$48.30|
|Day high||$87.67||Avg. volume||2,407,364|
|50-day MA||$77.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$84.14||Market Cap||9.13B|
First Solar, Inc. (FSLR) Company Bio
First Solar designs, manufactures and sells photovoltaic solar modules, and also develops, designs, constructs and sells PV solar power solutions. The Company operates through two segments: components and systems. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Tempe, Arizona.
FSLR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FSLR Latest Social Stream
View Full FSLR Social Stream
Latest FSLR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Solar Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FSLR as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 best alternative energy stocks to buy now. You can skip our comprehensive analysis of these companies, and go directly to the 5 Best Alternative Energy Stocks to Buy Now. The global alternative energy industry has steadily gained traction, with more people attempting to implement […]
The solar energy industry has grown rapidly even as fossil fuels remain the dominant source of global energy use. While some large utilities and energy companies have solar and renewable energy divisions, these businesses typically are not included in the industry's listings because the parent's primary focus is not solar. Here are the top three solar stocks with the best value, the fastest growth, and the most momentum.
In this article we will take a look at the 10 best stocks to invest your $1000. You can skip our detailed analysis of these companies to invest in, and go directly to 5 Best Stocks to Invest Your $1000. Let’s be honest: It’s extremely hard to start a business. It takes years and a […]
Plus, there’s a 26% federal tax credit on installations that lasts through the end of next year, then drops to 22% for a year, then disappears. Solar stocks are volatile, but down substantially from their highs earlier this year. There’s a 26% federal tax credit on home solar installations that lasts through the end of next year, then drops to 22% for a year, then disappears.
Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) is a big energy consumer, using an estimated 0.55% of all electricity generated in the world today, according to the Cambridge Center for Alternative Finance. If Bitcoin is ever going to clean up its environmental impact, it'll need a lot of renewable energy to make it happen. Howard Smith (Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure): Anyone who mines Bitcoin, or knows someone who does, has an idea of how much of a power sink those servers are.
FSLR Price Returns