Fortuna Silver Mines Inc Ordinary Shares (Canada) (FSM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FSM POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where FSM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.04% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FSM is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- FSM ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
FSM Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 168.22, Fortuna Silver Mines Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 82.55% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 316.13%, Fortuna Silver Mines Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.37% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that FSM's revenue has grown 32.68% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 83.88% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FSM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LITE, LGND, EVR, MPWR, and AJRD.
- FSM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fortuna Silver Mines Inc's official web site, go to www.fortunasilver.com.
FSM Valuation Summary
- FSM's price/sales ratio is 3.2; this is 33.33% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 113 months, FSM's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 2.
- Over the past 113 months, FSM's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FSM.
FSM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FSM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.35||52-week high||$9.85|
|Prev. close||$4.44||52-week low||$4.29|
|Day high||$4.45||Avg. volume||4,043,795|
|50-day MA||$5.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.87||Market Cap||1.27B|
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc Ordinary Shares (Canada) (FSM) Company Bio
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. engages in the exploration, extraction, and processing of silver and gold properties in Latin America. The company was formerly known as Fortuna Ventures Inc. and changed its name to Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. in June 2005. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
FSM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. To summarize, we found that Fortuna Silver Mines Inc ranked in the 8th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 95%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Fortuna Silver Mines Inc ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Fortuna Silver Mines Inc over the past 3.88 years is -0.13%; that's better than only 10.65% of cash flow producing equities in the Basic Materials sector, where it is classified.
- FSM's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 30.57% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FSM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FSM Latest Social Stream
View Full FSM Social Stream
Latest FSM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fortuna Silver Mines Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FSM as an investment opportunity.
The heavy selling pressure might have exhausted for Fortuna (FSM) as it is technically in oversold territory now. In addition to this technical measure, strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher indicates that the stock is ripe for a trend reversal.
Fortuna reports production of 55,953 gold equivalent ounces for the second quarter and issues updated guidance for 2021
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, July 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. (NYSE: FSM) (TSX: FVI) reports production results for the second quarter from its three operating mines in the Americas, the San Jose Mine in Mexico, the Caylloma Mine in Peru, and the Lindero Mine in Argentina. The company produced 1,892,822 ounces of silver and 31,048 ounces of gold or 55,953 gold equivalent1 ounces. Silver and gold production for the first six months of 2021 totaled 3,806,577 ounces and 6
Shares of Fortuna Silver Mines (NYSE: FSM) sank 20.1% in the month of June, according to data provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence. With that drop, the silver mining stock gave up all of its gains from May and then some, and the stock isn't done just yet: It's already down about another 7% so far in July. The company's recent acquisition, even as silver prices got whacked, didn't go down well with the market.
In this article, we will be looking at the 10 best silver mining stocks to invest in. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of the precious metals industry, you can go directly to the 5 Best Silver Mining Stocks to Invest In. As inflation fears are beginning to grow, more attention is being […]
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. FSM and Roxgold Inc. not too long ago accomplished the beforehand introduced enterprise mixture, which has resulted in a low-cost intermediate gold and silver producer with 4 working mines in Americas and West Africa two of the worlds quickest rising treasured metals producing areas. The mixed firm has a projected  The post Fortuna Silver (FSM) Acquires Roxgold, Expands in West Africa appeared first on UK Stocks, Forex, Commodities, Crypto, Live Market News- Daily Forex News .
FSM Price Returns
Continue Researching FSMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Fortuna Silver Mines Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc (FSM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc (FSM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc (FSM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch