Fortuna Silver Mines Inc Ordinary Shares (Canada) (FSM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FSM POWR Grades
- FSM scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 90.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FSM is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- FSM's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 2.46% of US stocks).
FSM Stock Summary
- FSM's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 230.35 -- higher than 86.59% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 316.13%, Fortuna Silver Mines Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.97% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that FSM's revenue has grown 32.68% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 84.13% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Fortuna Silver Mines Inc are CHCI, HUYA, LITE, MPWR, and LGND.
- FSM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fortuna Silver Mines Inc's official web site, go to www.fortunasilver.com.
FSM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FSM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.32||52-week high||$9.85|
|Prev. close||$6.08||52-week low||$3.48|
|Day high||$6.32||Avg. volume||4,117,928|
|50-day MA||$6.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.06||Market Cap||1.17B|
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc Ordinary Shares (Canada) (FSM) Company Bio
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. engages in the exploration, extraction, and processing of silver and gold properties in Latin America. The company was formerly known as Fortuna Ventures Inc. and changed its name to Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. in June 2005. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
FSM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Fortuna Silver Mines Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Fortuna Silver Mines Inc ranked in the 11th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Fortuna Silver Mines Inc ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 3.88 years comes in at -0.13%; that's greater than merely 11.78% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- As a business, FSM is generating more cash flow than just 13.31% of positive cash flow stocks in the Basic Materials.
- FSM's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 25.03% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FSM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FSM Latest Social Stream
View Full FSM Social Stream
Latest FSM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fortuna Silver Mines Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FSM as an investment opportunity.
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. (FSM) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 11, 2021 12:00 PM ET Company Participants Carlos Baca – Investor Relations Manager Jorge Alberto Ganoza – President and Chief Executive Officer Luis Dario Ganoza – Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Cosmos Chiu – CIBC Trevor Turnbull –...
It is now my pleasure to turn the floor over to your host, Carlos Baca, investor relations manager. Hosting the call today on behalf of Fortuna will be Jorge Alberto Ganoza, president and chief executive officer; and Luis Dario Ganoza, chief financial officer.
The following slide deck was published by Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. in conjunction with this event....
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 11, 2021 / Fortuna Silver Mines, Inc. (NYSE:FSM) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 11, 2021 at 12:00 PM Eastern Time.
Fortuna Silver Mines (FSM) could be a stock to avoid from a technical perspective, as the firm is seeing unfavorable trends on the moving average crossover front
FSM Price Returns
Continue Researching FSMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Fortuna Silver Mines Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc (FSM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc (FSM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc (FSM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch