Fortuna Silver Mines Inc Ordinary Shares (Canada) (FSM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FSM POWR Grades
- FSM scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 79.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FSM is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- FSM's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 0.83% of US stocks).
FSM Stock Summary
- FSM's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 154.2 -- higher than 83.72% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 316.13%, Fortuna Silver Mines Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.84% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Fortuna Silver Mines Inc's share price is greater than that of 82.28% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Fortuna Silver Mines Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CRTD, BEEM, XOMA, RUN, and PGNY.
- FSM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fortuna Silver Mines Inc's official web site, go to www.fortunasilver.com.
FSM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, FSM's price/earnings ratio is 96.48% higher, now standing at 39.1.
- FSM's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.1 over the prior 115 months.
- Over the past 115 months, FSM's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FSM.
FSM Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 29.05%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 2.68%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -36.59%.
The table below shows FSM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FSM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FSM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.24% of graded US stocks.
- FSM's asset turnover comes in at 0.28 -- ranking 21st of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows FSM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FSM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FSM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.03||52-week high||$9.85|
|Prev. close||$4.07||52-week low||$3.81|
|Day high||$4.12||Avg. volume||4,036,994|
|50-day MA||$4.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.31||Market Cap||1.17B|
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc Ordinary Shares (Canada) (FSM) Company Bio
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. engages in the exploration, extraction, and processing of silver and gold properties in Latin America. The company was formerly known as Fortuna Ventures Inc. and changed its name to Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. in June 2005. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
FSM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FSM Latest Social Stream
View Full FSM Social Stream
Latest FSM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fortuna Silver Mines Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FSM as an investment opportunity.
Toronto (www.aktiencheck.de) - Rating-Update: Ryan Thompson, Analyst von BMO Capital Markets, stuft die Aktie von Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. (ISIN: CA3499151080, WKN: A0ETVA, Ticker-Symbol: F4S, Toronto Stock Exchange-Symbol: FVI, NYSE-Symbol: FSM)
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Sept. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. (NYSE: FSM) (TSX: FVI) announced that on September 7, 2021 the company entered into agreements with two private purchasers providing for the sale of an aggregate of 515,365 common shares (the Sale Shares) held by Fortuna in Keon Capital Inc. (formerly Prospero Silver Corp.) (Keon), at a purchase price of C$0.10 per common share, for aggregate proceeds of C$51,536.50.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Sept. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. (NYSE: FSM) (TSX: FVI) announced that on September 7, 2021 the company entered into agreements with two pri
Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - September 7, 2021) - William Murray ("Murray"), a director of Keon Capital Inc. ("Keon") (TSXV: KEON.H) announced today that he acquired (the "Acquis
Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - September 7, 2021) - WMC Equities Inc. ("WMC") announced today that it acquired (the "Acquisition") 300,000 common shares (the "Purchased Shares") of
FSM Price Returns
Continue Researching FSMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Fortuna Silver Mines Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc (FSM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc (FSM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc (FSM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch