L.B. Foster Company (FSTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FSTR POWR Grades
- FSTR scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 70.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FSTR is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- FSTR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 32.55% of US stocks).
FSTR Stock Summary
- FSTR's price/sales ratio is 0.24; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 6.82% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 145.25%, FOSTER L B CO's debt growth rate surpasses 90.97% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FSTR comes in at -59.62% -- higher than that of only 9.12% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FSTR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KBAL, CATO, INNV, AKA, and SSNT.
- FSTR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FOSTER L B CO's official web site, go to www.lbfoster.com.
FSTR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, FSTR's EV/EBIT ratio is 28191.38% higher, now standing at 4922.7.
- Over the past 243 months, FSTR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 4876.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FSTR.
FSTR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 113.03%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 126.13%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 95.34%.
The table below shows FSTR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FSTR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FSTR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.68% of graded US stocks.
- FSTR's asset turnover comes in at 1.391 -- ranking 60th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- AE, SRLP, and NGL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FSTR.
The table below shows FSTR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FSTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FSTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.48||52-week high||$16.37|
|Prev. close||$9.88||52-week low||$9.01|
|Day high||$10.17||Avg. volume||19,847|
|50-day MA||$10.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.08||Market Cap||103.61M|
L.B. Foster Company (FSTR) Company Bio
L.B. Foster Co. engages in providing products and services for the rail industry and solutions to support infrastructure projects. It operates through the following segments: Rail Technologies & Services and Infrastructure Solutions. The Rail Technologies & Services segment comprises of manufacturing and distribution businesses that provide products and services for freight and passenger railroads and industrial companies. The Infrastructure Solutions segment comprised of manufacturing, distribution, and service businesses that provide products and services for the transportation, energy, and general infrastructure markets in North America. The company was founded by Lee B. Foster in 1902 and is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA.
Most Popular Stories View All
FSTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FSTR Latest Social Stream
View Full FSTR Social Stream
Latest FSTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FOSTER L B CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FSTR as an investment opportunity.
L.B. Foster ( NASDAQ:FSTR ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$130.0m (flat on 3Q 2021). Net...
L.B. Foster (FSTR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 50% and 2.03%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Third quarter net sales of $130.0 million flat with prior year; up 8.7% organically, 11.8% adjusted for nonroutine items1.Third quarter net loss $2.1 million down $4.3 million from last year; Adjusted EBITDA1 of $9.3 million in current quarter, up $4.9 million, or 110.8%, over last year adjusting for nonroutine items.Backlog totaled $272.8 million at quarter end, a 5-year high, with infrastructure-related commercial activity increasing. PITTSBURGH, Nov. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- L.B. Foster C
L.B. Foster and ACIPCO Providing Coated Pipe to Summit Carbon Solutions’ 2,000 Mile Carbon Capture and Sequestration Pipeline
PITTSBURGH, Nov. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- L.B. Foster Company (Nasdaq: FSTR), a global solutions provider of products and services for the rail and infrastructure markets ("L.B. Foster" or the “Company”), today announced that the Company’s Protective Coatings business in Birmingham, Alabama, through its customer American Cast Iron Pipe Company (“ACIPCO”), has been awarded an order for 2.5 million feet of 24-inch fusion bond epoxy coated pipe and an additional quantity of 24-inch abrasion res
PITTSBURGH, Nov. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- L.B. Foster Company (NASDAQ: FSTR), today announced that it will release its third quarter 2022 operating results, pre-market opening on Tuesday, November 8, 2022. L.B. Foster will host a conference call to discuss its operating results, market outlook, and developments in the business later that morning at 11:00 A.M. Eastern Time. A presentation will be available on the Company’s website under the Investor Relations page immediately after the Compan
FSTR Price Returns