L.B. Foster Company (FSTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FSTR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where FSTR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.21% of US stocks.
- FSTR's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 51 weeks.
- FSTR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
FSTR Stock Summary
- Foster L B Co's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.06% of US equities in our set.
- FSTR's price/sales ratio is 0.34; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 5.42% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that FSTR's revenue has grown -12.74% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 15.71% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Foster L B Co are BGSF, AIT, VPG, UEPS, and CATO.
- FSTR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Foster L B Co's official web site, go to www.lbfoster.com.
FSTR Valuation Summary
- FSTR's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 87.88% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- FSTR's price/earnings ratio has moved down 5.5 over the prior 243 months.
- FSTR's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FSTR.
FSTR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 98.7%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -41.57%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 183.28%.
The table below shows FSTR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FSTR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FSTR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.92% of graded US stocks.
- FSTR's asset turnover comes in at 1.342 -- ranking 61st of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- GLP, GEL, and AE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FSTR.
The table below shows FSTR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FSTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FSTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.86||52-week high||$19.47|
|Prev. close||$15.84||52-week low||$13.16|
|Day high||$16.00||Avg. volume||65,483|
|50-day MA||$16.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.04||Market Cap||171.83M|
L.B. Foster Company (FSTR) Company Bio
LB Foster manufactures, fabricates, and distributes products and services for the rail, construction, energy, and utility markets worldwide. The company was founded in 1902 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
FSTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FSTR Latest Social Stream
View Full FSTR Social Stream
Latest FSTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Foster L B Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FSTR as an investment opportunity.
PITTSBURGH, Sept. 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- L.B. Foster Company (NASDAQ: FSTR), announced today that John Kasel, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Bill Thalman, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present virtually at the Lytham Partners Fall 2021 Investor Conference. The Company’s presentation will begin at 8:45 AM Eastern Time on Wednesday, October 6, 2021. A video webcast, presentation slides, and a video replay will be available online. The replay will remain
PITTSBURGH, Sept. 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- L.B. Foster Company (NASDAQ: FSTR, the Company), a leading provider of products and services for the rail industry and solutions to support critical infrastructure projects, announced today that it completed the sale of its steel Piling Products line of business to J.D. Fields & Company, Inc. on September 24, 2021 for approximately $24 million in total proceeds. The Company is retaining all pre-closing receivables and liabilities associated with the
It might be of some concern to shareholders to see the L.B. Foster Company ( NASDAQ:FSTR ) share price down 13% in the...
L.B. Foster Company to Present at the Singular Research Compelling Values 2021 Webinar on September 16, 2021
PITTSBURGH, Sept. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- L.B. Foster Company (NASDAQ: FSTR), announced today that Bill Thalman, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, and Jim Kempton, Corporate Controller and Principal Accounting Officer, will present virtually at the Singular Research Compelling Values 2021 Webinar. The Company’s presentation will begin at 1:00 PM Eastern Time on Thursday, September 16, 2021. A live video webcast, presentation slides, and a video replay will be available onli
L.B. Foster's (FSTR) subsidiary, Chemtec, is well placed to provide metering and additive injection systems for new facilities being built to support increasing demand for renewable and sustainable fuels.
FSTR Price Returns