L.B. Foster Company (FSTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FSTR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where FSTR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FSTR is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- FSTR ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
FSTR Stock Summary
- Foster L B Co's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.38% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.33, Foster L B Co has a higher such ratio than merely 6.11% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, FSTR has reported earnings growth of -1,646.39%, putting it ahead of merely 1.25% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Foster L B Co, a group of peers worth examining would be JW.A, CCRN, OCC, TIG, and WEYS.
- Visit FSTR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lbfoster.com.
FSTR Valuation Summary
- FSTR's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 87.88% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- FSTR's price/earnings ratio has moved down 5.5 over the prior 243 months.
- FSTR's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FSTR.
FSTR Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -77.87%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -79.22%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -21.86%.
The table below shows FSTR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FSTR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FSTR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.68% of graded US stocks.
- FSTR's asset turnover comes in at 1.391 -- ranking 60th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- AE, SRLP, and NGL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FSTR.
The table below shows FSTR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FSTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FSTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.66||52-week high||$17.97|
|Prev. close||$14.68||52-week low||$12.04|
|Day high||$15.19||Avg. volume||20,474|
|50-day MA||$13.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.50||Market Cap||160.22M|
L.B. Foster Company (FSTR) Company Bio
L.B. Foster Co. engages in providing products and services for the rail industry and solutions to support infrastructure projects. It operates through the following segments: Rail Technologies & Services and Infrastructure Solutions. The Rail Technologies & Services segment comprises of manufacturing and distribution businesses that provide products and services for freight and passenger railroads and industrial companies. The Infrastructure Solutions segment comprised of manufacturing, distribution, and service businesses that provide products and services for the transportation, energy, and general infrastructure markets in North America. The company was founded by Lee B. Foster in 1902 and is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA.
Most Popular Stories View All
FSTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FSTR Latest Social Stream
View Full FSTR Social Stream
Latest FSTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Foster L B Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FSTR as an investment opportunity.
PITTSBURGH, Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- L.B. Foster Company (NASDAQ: FSTR), today announced that it will release fourth quarter and full year 2021 operating results pre-market opening on Tuesday, March 1, 2022. L.B. Foster will host a conference call to discuss its operating results, market outlook, and developments in the business later that morning at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time. A presentation will be available on the Company’s website under the Investor Relations page immediately after the
L.B. Foster Company ( NASDAQ:FSTR ), is not the largest company out there, but it led the NASDAQGS gainers with a...
Every investor in L.B. Foster Company ( NASDAQ:FSTR ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
AOUT, FSTR, LE, SPWH, and RIO have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on December 15, 2021.
COHR, LPRO, FSTR, SANM, and VIOT have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on December 8, 2021.
FSTR Price Returns