L.B. Foster Company (FSTR): Price and Financial Metrics
FSTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.65||52-week high||$22.14|
|Prev. close||$19.48||52-week low||$9.00|
|Day high||$19.83||Avg. volume||22,826|
|50-day MA||$19.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.38||Market Cap||217.64M|
FSTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FSTR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where FSTR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.46% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FSTR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- FSTR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 54.08% of US stocks).
FSTR Stock Summary
- FOSTER L B CO's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 86.59% of US listed stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, FOSTER L B CO is reporting a growth rate of 820.45%; that's higher than 98.56% of US stocks.
- FOSTER L B CO's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 13.46%, greater than the shareholder yield of 86.54% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FOSTER L B CO, a group of peers worth examining would be XELB, ORGS, BOOM, WNC, and ACCO.
- Visit FSTR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lbfoster.com.
FSTR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, FSTR's price/earnings ratio is 125.48% lower, now standing at -5.3.
- FSTR's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FSTR.
FSTR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -264.13%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -24.14%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -80.99%.
The table below shows FSTR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FSTR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FSTR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.68% of graded US stocks.
- FSTR's asset turnover comes in at 1.391 -- ranking 60th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- AE, SRLP, and NGL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FSTR.
The table below shows FSTR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
L.B. Foster Company (FSTR) Company Bio
L.B. Foster Co. engages in providing products and services for the rail industry and solutions to support infrastructure projects. It operates through the following segments: Rail Technologies & Services and Infrastructure Solutions. The Rail Technologies & Services segment comprises of manufacturing and distribution businesses that provide products and services for freight and passenger railroads and industrial companies. The Infrastructure Solutions segment comprised of manufacturing, distribution, and service businesses that provide products and services for the transportation, energy, and general infrastructure markets in North America. The company was founded by Lee B. Foster in 1902 and is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA.
FSTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FSTR Latest Social Stream
View Full FSTR Social Stream
Latest FSTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FOSTER L B CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FSTR as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / December 5, 2023 / Sidoti Events, LLC, an affiliate of Sidoti & Company, LLC, has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day December Small-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, December ...
L.B. Foster to Present at Sidoti and Singular Conferences; Updated Corporate Investor Presentation to be Posted Online
PITTSBURGH, Nov. 29, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- L.B. Foster Company (NASDAQ: FSTR, the “Company”), announced today that John Kasel, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Bill Thalman, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present virtually at two upcoming investor conferences: the Sidoti Small-Cap Virtual Conference on December 6, 2023 beginning at 9:15 AM EST and the Singular Research Best of the Uncovered Conference on December 7, 2023 beginning at 11:30 AM EST. The Com
L.B. Foster's (FSTR) Q3 performance was impacted by the exit of the bridge grid deck product line associated with long-term contract changes in the Steel Products and Measurement segment.
L.B. Foster Company (NASDAQ:FSTR) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 7, 2023 L.B. Foster Company misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.05 EPS, expectations were $0.26. Operator: Good day, and welcome to L.B. Foster’s Third Quarter of 2023 Earnings Call. Later, we will conduct a question-and-answer session and instructions will be given at that […]
Q3 2023 L B Foster Co Earnings Call
FSTR Price Returns