L.B. Foster Company (FSTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FSTR POWR Grades
- FSTR scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 72.72% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FSTR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 149 days.
- FSTR's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 39.92% of US stocks).
FSTR Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.26, FOSTER L B CO has a higher such ratio than merely 8.83% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 143.61%, FOSTER L B CO's debt growth rate surpasses 91.05% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, FOSTER L B CO is reporting a growth rate of -171.98%; that's higher than just 9.19% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FOSTER L B CO are KBAL, BCC, THRY, THO, and CONN.
- FSTR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FOSTER L B CO's official web site, go to www.lbfoster.com.
FSTR Valuation Summary
- FSTR's price/earnings ratio is -2.8; this is 114.66% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, FSTR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 18.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FSTR.
FSTR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -264.13%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -24.14%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -80.99%.
The table below shows FSTR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FSTR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FSTR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.68% of graded US stocks.
- FSTR's asset turnover comes in at 1.391 -- ranking 60th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- AE, SRLP, and NGL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FSTR.
The table below shows FSTR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FSTR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of FSTR, see our FSTR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$21.25||Average Broker Recommendation||1.25 (Strong Buy)|
FSTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FSTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.61||52-week high||$16.08|
|Prev. close||$11.52||52-week low||$9.00|
|Day high||$11.98||Avg. volume||18,065|
|50-day MA||$12.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.84||Market Cap||127.23M|
L.B. Foster Company (FSTR) Company Bio
L.B. Foster Co. engages in providing products and services for the rail industry and solutions to support infrastructure projects. It operates through the following segments: Rail Technologies & Services and Infrastructure Solutions. The Rail Technologies & Services segment comprises of manufacturing and distribution businesses that provide products and services for freight and passenger railroads and industrial companies. The Infrastructure Solutions segment comprised of manufacturing, distribution, and service businesses that provide products and services for the transportation, energy, and general infrastructure markets in North America. The company was founded by Lee B. Foster in 1902 and is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA.
Most Popular Stories View All
FSTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FSTR Latest Social Stream
View Full FSTR Social Stream
Latest FSTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FOSTER L B CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FSTR as an investment opportunity.
L.B. Foster (FSTR) Q4 Earnings and Revenues Beat Estimates
L.B. Foster (FSTR) gains on the strength in the Rail Products business and acquisitions in the fourth quarter.
L.B. Foster Company (NASDAQ:FSTR) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
L.B. Foster Company (NASDAQ:FSTR) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 6, 2023 Operator: Good day and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the Q4 2022 L.B. Foster Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speakers’ presentation, there will be a question-and-answer session. Please be advised that […]
Q4 2022 L B Foster Co Earnings Call
Q4 2022 L B Foster Co Earnings Call
L.B. Foster Reports Fourth Quarter / Full Year 2022 Results, Full Year Financial Guidance for 2023, and $15 Million Stock Buyback Authorization
Fourth quarter net sales of $137.2 million up 21.4% year over year, with gross margins expanding 260 basis points to 19.5% for the quarter.Fourth quarter adjusted EBITDA1 of $7.5 million up $4.3 million, or 132.6%, year over year.Fourth quarter net loss of $43.9 million unfavorable $43.6 million versus prior year due to a $37.9 million deferred tax asset valuation allowance and asset impairment charges of $8.0 million.Improved profitability and cash generation in the fourth quarter, with net deb
Investors in L.B. Foster (NASDAQ:FSTR) have unfortunately lost 49% over the last five years
L.B. Foster Company ( NASDAQ:FSTR ) shareholders will doubtless be very grateful to see the share price up 34% in the...
FSTR Price Returns
Continue Researching FSTRWant to see what other sources are saying about Foster L B Co's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Foster L B Co (FSTR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Foster L B Co (FSTR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Foster L B Co (FSTR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...