FTC Solar, Inc. (FTCI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FTCI POWR Grades
- FTCI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 65.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FTCI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- FTCI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 1.78% of US stocks).
FTCI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.47, FTC SOLAR INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 4.24% of US stocks.
- FTCI's went public 1.75 years ago, making it older than just 5.61% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for FTC SOLAR INC is higher than it is for about only 6.03% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FTC SOLAR INC, a group of peers worth examining would be AQMS, FNGR, LZ, EVLV, and IMMR.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to FTCI's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001828161.
FTCI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, FTCI's price/sales ratio is 42.31% lower, now standing at 1.5.
- FTCI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 70.9 over the prior 21 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FTCI.
FTCI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FTCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.94||52-week high||$6.82|
|Prev. close||$2.82||52-week low||$1.78|
|Day high||$3.03||Avg. volume||1,179,894|
|50-day MA||$2.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.40||Market Cap||303.66M|
FTC Solar, Inc. (FTCI) Company Bio
FTC Solar, Inc. provides solar tracker systems, and software and engineering services in the United States and internationally. The company markets its two-panel in-portrait single-axis tracker systems under the Voyager brand name. Its software solutions include SunPath, a solution to enhance energy production; SunDAT, an online 3D solar PV design solution; and Atlas, a solar portfolio management solution. The company serves customers through a sales and support network. Its customers include solar asset owners and project developers; and engineering, procurement, and construction contractors that design and build solar energy projects. The company was incorporated in 2017 and is headquartered in Austin, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
FTCI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FTCI Latest Social Stream
View Full FTCI Social Stream
Latest FTCI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FTC SOLAR INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FTCI as an investment opportunity.
T.J. Rodgers to step down from Board after 5 yearsShaker Sadasivam named Chairman of the BoardTamara Mullings to join the Board AUSTIN, Texas, Jan. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FTC Solar, Inc. (Nasdaq: FTCI), a leading global provider of solar tracker systems, software, and engineering services, today announced that Thurman John “T.J.” Rodgers, Chairman of the Board of Directors of FTC Solar, has informed the Board that he is stepping down after five years in the role. He will remain a sharehold
AUSTIN, Texas, Jan. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FTC Solar, Inc. (Nasdaq: FTCI), a leading provider of solar tracker systems, software and engineering services, today announced that it is scheduled to present at the Needham Growth Conference on January 12 at 3:00p.m. Eastern Time. A live webcast and replay of this event will be accessible from the Events section of FTC Solar’s website at www.ftcsolar.com. The company will also participate in virtual meetings with investors that day. About FTC So
With the business potentially at an important milestone, we thought we'd take a closer look at FTC Solar, Inc.'s...
FTC Solar, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FTCI ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 13% in the last month. But that...
The latest analyst coverage could presage a bad day for FTC Solar, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FTCI ), with the analysts making...
FTCI Price Returns