FTC Solar, Inc. (FTCI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FTCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.70||52-week high||$6.14|
|Prev. close||$2.85||52-week low||$1.78|
|Day high||$3.01||Avg. volume||1,332,011|
|50-day MA||$2.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.83||Market Cap||301.58M|
FTCI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FTCI POWR Grades
- FTCI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 91.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FTCI is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- FTCI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
FTCI Stock Summary
- FTCI's went public 2.07 years ago, making it older than merely 6.82% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for FTC SOLAR INC is higher than it is for about merely 7.19% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that FTCI's revenue has grown -55.02% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 4.38% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FTC SOLAR INC are TNON, YOU, SVFD, TTGT, and IMMR.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to FTCI's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001828161.
FTCI Valuation Summary
- FTCI's price/sales ratio is 3.3; this is 34.69% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 25 months, FTCI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 69.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FTCI.
FTCI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of FTCI, see our FTCI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$14.81||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
FTC Solar, Inc. (FTCI) Company Bio
FTC Solar, Inc. provides solar tracker systems, and software and engineering services in the United States and internationally. The company markets its two-panel in-portrait single-axis tracker systems under the Voyager brand name. Its software solutions include SunPath, a solution to enhance energy production; SunDAT, an online 3D solar PV design solution; and Atlas, a solar portfolio management solution. The company serves customers through a sales and support network. Its customers include solar asset owners and project developers; and engineering, procurement, and construction contractors that design and build solar energy projects. The company was incorporated in 2017 and is headquartered in Austin, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
FTCI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FTCI Latest Social Stream
View Full FTCI Social Stream
Latest FTCI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FTC SOLAR INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FTCI as an investment opportunity.
FTC Solar (NASDAQ:FTCI) rallies 29% this week, taking one-year gains to 15%
If you want to compound wealth in the stock market, you can do so by buying an index fund. But investors can boost...
FTC Solar, Inc. (NASDAQ:FTCI) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
FTC Solar, Inc. (NASDAQ:FTCI) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript May 10, 2023 Operator: Good day, and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the FTC Solar First Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen only mode. After the speakers’ presentation, there will be a question-and-answer session. [Operator Instructions] […]
FTC Solar (FTCI) Reports Q1 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates
FTC Solar (FTCI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 30% and 6.16%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
FTC Solar Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
First Quarter Highlights and Recent Developments Revenue growth of 56% quarter over quarter (q/q)Gross margin of 5.0%, or 7.3% Non-GAAP, up >10 points q/q & 57 points over last 2 quartersNew Pioneer 1P tracker shipping ahead of schedule, with first orders in U.S. and AustraliaProject backlog reaches $1.4B, with $235 million addedSolar module constraints appear to be easing, which is an encouraging sign for 2H'23 into 2024 AUSTIN, Texas, May 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FTC Solar, Inc. (Nasdaq: F
Want Better Returns? Don't Ignore These 2 Oils-Energy Stocks Set to Beat Earnings
Why investors should use the Zacks Earnings ESP tool to help find stocks that are poised to top quarterly earnings estimates.
FTCI Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...