FTC Solar, Inc. (FTCI): Price and Financial Metrics
FTCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.71||52-week high||$3.87|
|Prev. close||$0.69||52-week low||$0.28|
|Day high||$0.74||Avg. volume||1,785,150|
|50-day MA||$1.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.21||Market Cap||88.60M|
FTCI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FTCI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where FTCI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.99% of US stocks.
- FTCI's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 176 days.
- FTCI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 1.95% of US stocks).
FTCI Stock Summary
- FTC SOLAR INC's stock had its IPO on April 28, 2021, making it an older stock than only 7.24% of US equities in our set.
- For FTCI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 6.68% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that FTCI's revenue has grown -34.52% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 7.82% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FTC SOLAR INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SVFD, TNON, EXFY, DMTK, and BSGM.
- To check out FTC SOLAR INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001828161.
FTCI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, FTCI's price/sales ratio is 45.83% lower, now standing at 1.3.
- Over the past 31 months, FTCI's price/sales ratio has gone down 5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FTCI.
FTC Solar, Inc. (FTCI) Company Bio
FTC Solar, Inc. provides solar tracker systems, and software and engineering services in the United States and internationally. The company markets its two-panel in-portrait single-axis tracker systems under the Voyager brand name. Its software solutions include SunPath, a solution to enhance energy production; SunDAT, an online 3D solar PV design solution; and Atlas, a solar portfolio management solution. The company serves customers through a sales and support network. Its customers include solar asset owners and project developers; and engineering, procurement, and construction contractors that design and build solar energy projects. The company was incorporated in 2017 and is headquartered in Austin, Texas.
FTCI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FTCI Latest Social Stream
View Full FTCI Social Stream
Latest FTCI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FTC SOLAR INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FTCI as an investment opportunity.
Today is shaping up negative for FTC Solar, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FTCI ) shareholders, with the analysts delivering a...
FTC Solar, Inc. (NASDAQ:FTCI) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 8, 2023 FTC Solar, Inc. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.08 EPS, expectations were $-0.06. Operator: Hello and welcome to FTC Solar Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speaker’s presentation, there […]
Key Insights Using the 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity, FTC Solar fair value estimate is US$0.32 Current share price...
Third Quarter Highlights and Recent Developments Revenue of $30.5 million up 84% y/y, down 5.6% q/qContinue to improve cost structure, as evidenced by gross margin on sub-scale revenue levelsProject backlog of approximately $1.6 billion, with approximately $60 million added since August 9Leadership transition announced with Sean Hunkler and Phelps Morris departing AUSTIN, Texas, Nov. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FTC Solar, Inc. (Nasdaq: FTCI), a leading provider of solar tracker systems, softwar
AUSTIN, Texas, Oct. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FTC Solar, Inc. (Nasdaq: FTCI), a leading provider of solar tracker systems, software, and engineering services, today announced it will report its third quarter financial results before market open on Wednesday, November 8, 2023. A conference call for members of the investment community will be held at 8:30 a.m. E.T. that same day, during which the Company will discuss its third quarter 2023 results, its outlook and other business items. This cal
FTCI Price Returns