FTC Solar, Inc. (FTCI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FTCI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where FTCI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FTCI is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- FTCI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
FTCI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.72, FTC SOLAR INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 5.55% of US stocks.
- FTCI's went public 1.44 years ago, making it older than just 3.62% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For FTCI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 6.58% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FTC SOLAR INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LUNG, AEYE, ADN, EVLV, and QUOT.
- To check out FTC SOLAR INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001828161.
FTCI Valuation Summary
- FTCI's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 45.83% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- FTCI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 70.6 over the prior 17 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FTCI.
FTCI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FTCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.09||52-week high||$11.20|
|Prev. close||$3.33||52-week low||$2.12|
|Day high||$3.26||Avg. volume||1,199,485|
|50-day MA||$4.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.49||Market Cap||314.48M|
FTC Solar, Inc. (FTCI) Company Bio
FTC Solar, Inc. provides solar tracker systems, and software and engineering services in the United States and internationally. The company markets its two-panel in-portrait single-axis tracker systems under the Voyager brand name. Its software solutions include SunPath, a solution to enhance energy production; SunDAT, an online 3D solar PV design solution; and Atlas, a solar portfolio management solution. The company serves customers through a sales and support network. Its customers include solar asset owners and project developers; and engineering, procurement, and construction contractors that design and build solar energy projects. The company was incorporated in 2017 and is headquartered in Austin, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
FTCI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FTCI Latest Social Stream
View Full FTCI Social Stream
Latest FTCI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FTC SOLAR INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FTCI as an investment opportunity.
FTC Solar (NASDAQ:FTCI) +6.6% in Monday's trading after saying it was selected to supply its Voyager tracker technology to a 128 MW hybrid photovoltaic solar and energy storage project in Western Australia.
The project, owned by Global Power Generation, will be the largest DC-coupled solar PV and battery project in Australia....
Project expected to be largest DC-coupled solar and battery project in AustraliaAUSTIN, Texas, Oct. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FTC Solar, Inc. (Nasdaq: FTCI), a leading global provider of solar tracker systems, software, and engineering services, today announced that it has been selected to supply its Voyager solar tracker technology for the 128 megawatt Cunderdin hybrid PV solar and energy storage project in Western Australia. The project, owned by Global Power Generation (GPG) and located ap
This article gives risk-tolerant investors, seven small-cap stocks with an opportunity to deliver extraordinary gains.
New Pioneer 1P Tracker Selected for its ease of installation, fewer required foundations and low capital and labor costAUSTIN, Texas, Sept. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FTC Solar, Inc. (Nasdaq: FTCI), a leading provider of solar tracker systems, software, and engineering services, announced today that it has been selected by Primoris Renewable Energy (Primoris) to supply at least 500 megawatts of its solar tracker technology for multiple project sites in the U.S. Primoris is expected to utilize
FTC Solar, Inc. (Nasdaq: FTCI), a leading provider of solar tracker systems, software, and engineering services, announced today that it has introduced a new and differentiated, one module in portrait (1P) Solar Tracker Solution.
FTCI Price Returns