Fuel Tech, Inc. (FTEK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FTEK Stock Summary
- FTEK's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 624.8 -- higher than 95.79% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- For FTEK, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 6.28% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.1 for FUEL TECH INC; that's greater than it is for just 8.72% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FUEL TECH INC are NTWK, TGEN, DDI, WNW, and TATT.
- Visit FTEK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ftek.com.
FTEK Valuation Summary
- FTEK's price/sales ratio is 1.5; this is 25% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, FTEK's price/earnings ratio has gone down 100.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FTEK.
FTEK Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 47.49%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 26%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 85.68%.
The table below shows FTEK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FTEK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FTEK has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.76% of graded US stocks.
- FTEK's asset turnover comes in at 0.605 -- ranking 68th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- ARTW, GGG, and FTI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FTEK.
The table below shows FTEK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FTEK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FTEK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.26||52-week high||$1.70|
|Prev. close||$1.29||52-week low||$1.02|
|Day high||$1.32||Avg. volume||114,543|
|50-day MA||$1.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.28||Market Cap||38.21M|
Fuel Tech, Inc. (FTEK) Company Bio
Fuel Tech, Inc. provides boiler optimization, efficiency improvement, and air pollution reduction and control solutions to utility and industrial customers worldwide. It operates through Air Pollution Control Technology and FUEL CHEM Technology segments. The Air Pollution Control Technology segment offers technologies to reduce nitrogen oxide (NOx) emissions in flue gas from boilers, incinerators, furnaces, and other stationary combustion sources, which includes low and ultra-low NOx burners; over-fire air systems; NOxOUT and HERT selective non-catalytic reduction systems; advanced selective catalytic reduction systems comprising ULNB, OFA, and SNCR components, as well as downsized SCR catalyst, Ammonia Injection Grid, and Graduated Straightening Grid systems; NOxOUT CASCADE and NOxOUT-SCR processes; ULTRA technology; and flue gas conditioning systems. The FUEL CHEM Technology segment provides programs to improve the efficiency, reliability, fuel flexibility, boiler heat rate, and environmental status of combustion units by controlling slagging, fouling, corrosion, opacity, and acid plume, as well as the formation of sulfur trioxide, ammonium bisulfate, particulate matter, sulfur dioxide, and carbon dioxide through the addition of chemicals into the furnace using TIFI targeted in-furnace injection technology. This segment offers its FUEL CHEM program for plants operating in the electric utility, industrial, pulp and paper, waste-to-energy, university, and district heating markets, as well as to the owners of boilers, furnaces, and other combustion units. The company was founded in 1987 and is headquartered in Warrenville, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
FTEK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FTEK Latest Social Stream
View Full FTEK Social Stream
Latest FTEK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FUEL TECH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FTEK as an investment opportunity.
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights Tetra Tech, Heritage-Crystal Clean, CECO Environmental and Fuel Tech
Tetra Tech, Heritage-Crystal Clean, CECO Environmental and Fuel Tech are part of the Zacks Industry Outlook article.
The Zacks Pollution Control industry's near-term prospects appear rosy on strong demand for pollution-abatement products, thanks to rapid urbanization. TTEK, HCCI, CECO and FTEK are poised to capitalize on this buoyant scenario.
Fuel Tech ( NASDAQ:FTEK ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$8.02m (up 6.1% from 3Q 2021...
Fuel Tech, Inc. (FTEK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 150% and 21.10%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
WARRENVILLE, Ill., November 08, 2022--Fuel Tech, Inc. (NASDAQ: FTEK), a technology company providing advanced engineering solutions for the optimization of combustion systems, emissions control, and water treatment in utility and industrial applications, today reported financial results for the third quarter ("Q3 2022") and nine months ended September 30, 2022.
FTEK Price Returns