Fuel Tech, Inc. (FTEK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FTEK POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where FTEK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FTEK is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- FTEK's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 5.46% of US stocks).
FTEK Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Fuel Tech Inc is higher than it is for about just 6.7% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -68.27%, Fuel Tech Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 4.84% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FTEK is more volatile than 96.6% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FTEK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RELL, JW.A, ASYS, OSPN, and HOFT.
- FTEK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fuel Tech Inc's official web site, go to www.ftek.com.
FTEK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FTEK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.48||52-week high||$7.04|
|Prev. close||$2.48||52-week low||$0.60|
|Day high||$2.53||Avg. volume||1,553,317|
|50-day MA||$2.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.74||Market Cap||75.05M|
Fuel Tech, Inc. (FTEK) Company Bio
Fuel Tech, Inc. provides boiler optimization, efficiency improvement, and air pollution reduction and control solutions to utility and industrial customers worldwide. It operates through Air Pollution Control Technology and FUEL CHEM Technology segments. The Air Pollution Control Technology segment offers technologies to reduce nitrogen oxide (NOx) emissions in flue gas from boilers, incinerators, furnaces, and other stationary combustion sources, which includes low and ultra-low NOx burners; over-fire air systems; NOxOUT and HERT selective non-catalytic reduction systems; advanced selective catalytic reduction systems comprising ULNB, OFA, and SNCR components, as well as downsized SCR catalyst, Ammonia Injection Grid, and Graduated Straightening Grid systems; NOxOUT CASCADE and NOxOUT-SCR processes; ULTRA technology; and flue gas conditioning systems. The FUEL CHEM Technology segment provides programs to improve the efficiency, reliability, fuel flexibility, boiler heat rate, and environmental status of combustion units by controlling slagging, fouling, corrosion, opacity, and acid plume, as well as the formation of sulfur trioxide, ammonium bisulfate, particulate matter, sulfur dioxide, and carbon dioxide through the addition of chemicals into the furnace using TIFI targeted in-furnace injection technology. This segment offers its FUEL CHEM program for plants operating in the electric utility, industrial, pulp and paper, waste-to-energy, university, and district heating markets, as well as to the owners of boilers, furnaces, and other combustion units. The company was founded in 1987 and is headquartered in Warrenville, Illinois.
FTEK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FTEK Latest Social Stream
View Full FTEK Social Stream
Latest FTEK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fuel Tech Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FTEK as an investment opportunity.
It's the start of another busy week of trading and we're kicking it off with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Monday!
In a report released today, Amit Dayal from H.C. The post Fuel Tech (FTEK) Receives a Hold from H.C. Wainwright appeared first on Smarter Analyst .
Fuel Tech, Inc. (FTEK) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 13, 2021 10:00 ET Company Participants Devin Sullivan - Investor Relations Vince Arnone - President and Chief Executive Officer Ellen Albrecht - Principal Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Sameer Joshi - H.C. Wainwright Pete Enderlin - MAZ Partners George Gaspar...
We're starting the day off right with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Thursday with earnings backing much of that movement.
Warrenville-based Fuel Tech, Inc., a technology company providing advanced engineering solutions for the optimization of combustion systems, emissions control, and water treatment in utility and industrial applications, reported financial results for the first quarter.
FTEK Price Returns