Fuel Tech, Inc. (FTEK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FTEK POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where FTEK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.72% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FTEK is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- FTEK's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 3.19% of US stocks).
FTEK Stock Summary
- FTEK has a higher market value than merely 6.88% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $35,711,273.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -86.1%, Fuel Tech Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 2.98% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FTEK comes in at -68.12% -- higher than that of only 6.17% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FTEK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EBMT, NTWK, UBFO, UTMD, and UEPS.
- Visit FTEK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ftek.com.
FTEK Valuation Summary
- FTEK's price/sales ratio is 2.2; this is 33.33% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- FTEK's price/earnings ratio has moved down 749.2 over the prior 243 months.
- FTEK's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FTEK.
FTEK Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -38.89%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -19.8%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 1050.22%.
The table below shows FTEK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FTEK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FTEK has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.76% of graded US stocks.
- FTEK's asset turnover comes in at 0.605 -- ranking 68th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- ARTW, GGG, and FTI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FTEK.
The table below shows FTEK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FTEK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FTEK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.13||52-week high||$6.65|
|Prev. close||$1.18||52-week low||$1.11|
|Day high||$1.19||Avg. volume||243,614|
|50-day MA||$1.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.92||Market Cap||34.20M|
Fuel Tech, Inc. (FTEK) Company Bio
Fuel Tech, Inc. provides boiler optimization, efficiency improvement, and air pollution reduction and control solutions to utility and industrial customers worldwide. It operates through Air Pollution Control Technology and FUEL CHEM Technology segments. The Air Pollution Control Technology segment offers technologies to reduce nitrogen oxide (NOx) emissions in flue gas from boilers, incinerators, furnaces, and other stationary combustion sources, which includes low and ultra-low NOx burners; over-fire air systems; NOxOUT and HERT selective non-catalytic reduction systems; advanced selective catalytic reduction systems comprising ULNB, OFA, and SNCR components, as well as downsized SCR catalyst, Ammonia Injection Grid, and Graduated Straightening Grid systems; NOxOUT CASCADE and NOxOUT-SCR processes; ULTRA technology; and flue gas conditioning systems. The FUEL CHEM Technology segment provides programs to improve the efficiency, reliability, fuel flexibility, boiler heat rate, and environmental status of combustion units by controlling slagging, fouling, corrosion, opacity, and acid plume, as well as the formation of sulfur trioxide, ammonium bisulfate, particulate matter, sulfur dioxide, and carbon dioxide through the addition of chemicals into the furnace using TIFI targeted in-furnace injection technology. This segment offers its FUEL CHEM program for plants operating in the electric utility, industrial, pulp and paper, waste-to-energy, university, and district heating markets, as well as to the owners of boilers, furnaces, and other combustion units. The company was founded in 1987 and is headquartered in Warrenville, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
FTEK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FTEK Latest Social Stream
View Full FTEK Social Stream
Latest FTEK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fuel Tech Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FTEK as an investment opportunity.
Fuel Tech (NASDAQ:FTEK) and Wuhan General Group (OTCMKTS:WUHN) are both small-cap industrial products companies, but which is the superior stock? We will contrast the two businesses based on the strength of their institutional ownership, valuation, analyst recommendations, earnings, profitability, risk and dividends. Analyst Recommendations This is a summary of recent ratings and target prices for 
Fuel Tech (NASDAQ:FTEK) and Wuhan General Group (OTCMKTS:WUHN) are both small-cap industrial products companies, but which is the better business? We will contrast the two companies based on the strength of their dividends, valuation, institutional ownership, earnings, profitability, risk and analyst recommendations. Analyst Ratings This is a breakdown of current ratings for Fuel Tech and  The post Head-To-Head Review: Fuel Tech (NASDAQ:FTEK) & Wuhan General Group (OTCMKTS:WUHN) appeared first on ETF Daily News .
Wuhan General Group (OTCMKTS:WUHN) and Fuel Tech (NASDAQ:FTEK) are both small-cap industrial products companies, but which is the better stock? We will contrast the two businesses based on the strength of their profitability, dividends, earnings, valuation, risk, analyst recommendations and institutional ownership. Earnings and Valuation This table compares Wuhan General Group and Fuel Techs top-line  The post Critical Analysis: Wuhan General Group (OTCMKTS:WUHN) vs. Fuel Tech (NASDAQ:FTEK) appeared first on ETF Daily News .
Fuel Tech (NASDAQ:FTEK) and Wuhan General Group (OTCMKTS:WUHN) are both small-cap industrial products companies, but which is the better investment? We will compare the two businesses based on the strength of their analyst recommendations, earnings, risk, dividends, profitability, institutional ownership and valuation. Analyst Ratings This is a summary of recent ratings and target prices for 
HC Wainwright upgraded shares of Fuel Tech (NASDAQ:FTEK) from a neutral rating to a buy rating in a research report sent to investors on Thursday, PriceTargets.com reports. They currently have $4.00 price target on the industrial products companys stock. FTEK has been the topic of several other reports. Zacks Investment Research downgraded shares of Fuel 
FTEK Price Returns