Fuel Tech, Inc. (FTEK): Price and Financial Metrics
Today's Latest Price: $0.43 USD
Updated Mar 27 12:00am Add FTEK to Watchlist
FTEK Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0, Fuel Tech Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 0.26% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Fuel Tech Inc is reporting a growth rate of -156,860%; that's higher than only 0.05% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Fuel Tech Inc comes in at -46.11%, a number that bests merely 3.9% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Fuel Tech Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LX, ENPH, NURO, GNK, and TWO.
- FTEK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fuel Tech Inc's official web site, go to www.ftek.com.
FTEK Price/Volume Stats
| Current price|| $0.43|| 52-week high|| $3.06|
| Prev. close|| $0.48|| 52-week low|| $0.30|
| Day low|| $0.30|| Volume|| 66,600|
| Day high|| $0.48|| Avg. volume|| 43,032|
| 50-day MA|| $0.75|| Dividend yield|| N/A|
| 200-day MA|| $0.96|| Market Cap|| 10.57M|
FTEK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FTEK Price Returns
| 1-mo|| -46.26%|
| 3-mo|| -51.38%|
| 6-mo|| -54.87%|
| 1-year|| -74.25%|
| 3-year|| -59.05%|
| 5-year|| -86.26%|
| YTD|| -54.74%|
| 2019|| -20.17%|
| 2018|| 6.25%|
| 2017|| -2.61%|
| 2016|| -39.15%|
| 2015|| -50.65%| Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!
Page generated in 0.7864 seconds.