FRONTEO, Inc. (FTEO): Price and Financial Metrics
FTEO Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,734.61, Fronteo Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 97.25% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Fronteo Inc is higher than only 1.53% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FTEO comes in at 821.88% -- higher than that of 99.47% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Fronteo Inc are AKO.B, FFHL, LOMA, MBUU, and SIM.
- Visit FTEO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fronteo.com.
FTEO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FTEO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.59||52-week high||$14.00|
|Prev. close||$5.58||52-week low||$4.38|
|Day high||$5.59||Avg. volume||2,625|
|50-day MA||$6.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.00||Market Cap||106.63M|
FRONTEO, Inc. (FTEO) Company Bio
Fronteo provides Asian-language eDiscovery solutions and services primarily in the United States and Asia. The company has eDiscovery and forensic experience with information documented in Japanese, Korean, and Chinese, as well as English. It assists clients involved in cross-border litigation, administrative proceedings, and internal investigations, including those related to antitrust investigations, intellectual property litigation, the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, and product liability investigations. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Tokyo, Japan.