Fathom Holdings Inc. (FTHM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FTHM POWR Grades
- FTHM scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 86.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FTHM is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- FTHM's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 6.31% of US stocks).
FTHM Stock Summary
- FTHM's went public 1.13 years ago, making it older than just 0.79% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,046.91%, Fathom Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.61% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Fathom Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of 654.96%; that's higher than 96.59% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FTHM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ASPU, MTRX, GRIL, WTTR, and SFIX.
- Visit FTHM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.FathomRealty.com.
FTHM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, FTHM's price/earnings ratio is 266.98% lower, now standing at -62.7.
- FTHM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 12.1 over the prior 13 months.
- Over the past 13 months, FTHM's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FTHM.
FTHM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FTHM has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.36% of graded US stocks.
- FTHM's asset turnover comes in at 5.177 -- ranking 2nd of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows FTHM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FTHM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FTHM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.72||52-week high||$56.81|
|Prev. close||$28.53||52-week low||$13.66|
|Day high||$29.88||Avg. volume||79,870|
|50-day MA||$28.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.97||Market Cap||439.74M|
Fathom Holdings Inc. (FTHM) Company Bio
Fathom Holdings Inc. provides cloud-based real estate brokerage services in the South, Atlantic, Southwest, and Western parts of the United States. It offers access to various properties for sale or lease through its Website, www.FathomRealty.com to buyers, sellers, landlords, and tenants. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Cary, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
FTHM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FTHM Latest Social Stream
View Full FTHM Social Stream
Latest FTHM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fathom Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FTHM as an investment opportunity.
CARY, N.C., Sept. 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Fathom Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq: FTHM ),
CARY, N.C., Sept. 2, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Fathom Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq: FTHM ),
BGS, FTHM, NTLA, LEVL, and ELOX have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on August 24, 2021
The one-year returns have been stellar for Fathom Holdings (NASDAQ:FTHM) shareholders despite underlying losses increasing
When you buy shares in a company, there is always a risk that the price drops to zero. But if you pick the right...
FTHM earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
FTHM Price Returns