Fortis Inc. Common Shares (FTS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FTS POWR Grades
- FTS scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 97.24% of US stocks.
- FTS's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- FTS ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
FTS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Fortis Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For FTS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.92% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Fortis Inc's share price is greater than that of just 1.24% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Fortis Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ETR, ES, CNP, AEE, and WEC.
- Visit FTS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fortisinc.com.
FTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.31||52-week high||$47.02|
|Prev. close||$43.88||52-week low||$38.49|
|Day high||$43.66||Avg. volume||362,674|
|50-day MA||$44.72||Dividend yield||3.87%|
|200-day MA||$44.47||Market Cap||20.48B|
Fortis Inc. Common Shares (FTS) Company Bio
Fortis Inc. is the largest investor-owned gas and electric distribution utility company in Canada and now among the top 15 in North America. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in St. Johns, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
FTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FTS Latest Social Stream
View Full FTS Social Stream
Latest FTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fortis Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FTS as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / November 22, 2021 / Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2020 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating: * NeoPhotonics Corp. (NYSE:NPTN) relating to its proposed merger with Lumentum Holdings, Inc.
Fortis Inc. ( TSE:FTS ) has announced that it will be increasing its dividend on the 1st of March to CA$0.54. This...
ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nov. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- David Hutchens, President and CEO, Fortis Inc. ("Fortis" or the "Corporation") (TSX/NYSE: FTS) today appointed Gary Smith to the position of Executive Vice President, Operations and Innovation effective January 1, 2022. Smith is currently Executive Vice President, Eastern Canadian and Caribbean Operations. "Gary Smith has dedicated three decades to the Fortis organization, providing leadership in the areas of energy deliver
ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nov. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Fortis Inc. ("Fortis" or the "Corporation") (TSX/NYSE: FTS) has declared the following dividends: $0.3063 per share on the First Preference Shares, Series "F" of the Corporation, payable on March 1, 2022 to the Shareholders of Record at the close of business on February 15, 2022; $0.2745625 per share on the First Preference Shares, Series "G" of the Corporation, payable on March 1, 2022 to the Shar
In recent trading, shares of Fortis Inc (Symbol: FTS) have crossed above the average analyst 12-month target price of $45.45, changing hands for $45.59/share. When a stock reaches the target an analyst has set, the analyst logically has two ways to react: downgrade on valuation, or, re-adjust their target price to a higher level. Analyst  The post Fortis Reaches Analyst Target Price appeared first on UK Stocks, Forex, Commodities, Crypto, Live Market News- Daily Forex News .
FTS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|