Fortis Inc. Common Shares (FTS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FTS POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FTS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.22% of US stocks.
- FTS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- FTS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 13.94% of US stocks).
FTS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Fortis Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.49% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For FTS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.82% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FTS is more volatile than merely 3.34% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Fortis Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TRQ, OMF, MAC, DXF, and ARE.
- Visit FTS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fortisinc.com.
FTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.81||52-week high||$47.02|
|Prev. close||$45.34||52-week low||$38.49|
|Day high||$45.55||Avg. volume||383,391|
|50-day MA||$45.21||Dividend yield||2.51%|
|200-day MA||$42.66||Market Cap||21.11B|
Fortis Inc. Common Shares (FTS) Company Bio
Fortis Inc. is the largest investor-owned gas and electric distribution utility company in Canada and now among the top 15 in North America. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in St. Johns, Canada.
FTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FTS Latest Social Stream
View Full FTS Social Stream
Latest FTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fortis Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FTS as an investment opportunity.
Fortis Inc. stock and Canadian Tire Corp. stock could be excellent additions to your TFSA portfolio for tax-free and passive income. The post TFSA Investors: 2 Canadian Dividend Stocks to Buy Now appeared first on The Motley Fool Canada .
Fortis Inc (FTS) reported a lower profit in the second quarter of 2021 than a year ago due to unfavorable exchange rates and one-time costs. The North American gas and electric utility company also released its 2021 Sustainability Update. Net earnings came in at C$253 million (C$0.54 per share) in Q2 2021, down from C$274 million (C$0.59 per share) in Q2 2020. On an adjusted basis, net earnings missed estimates by C$0.04, coming in at C$259 million (C$0.55 per share), compared to C$258 million (C$0.56 per share) a year ago. Regarding capital expenditures, the company said that its C$3.8 billion investment plan for 2021 is on track, with C$1.
ST. JOHN''S, Newfoundland and Labrador, July 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fortis Inc. ("Fortis" or the "Corporation") (TSX/NYSE: FTS) released its second quarter results 1 and 2021 Sustainability Update today.
Fortis Inc. Releases 2021 Sustainability Update and Announces Support for the Task Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures
ST. JOHN''S, Newfoundland and Labrador, July 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fortis Inc. ("Fortis" or the "Corporation") (TSX/NYSE: FTS) has released its 2021 Sustainability Update .
Fortis Inc. (TSX:FTS)(NYSE:FTS) stock is fairly valued and is meeting earnings expectations. The post 3 Key Takeaways From Fortis (TSX:FTS) Earnings This Morning appeared first on The Motley Fool Canada .
FTS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|