Fortis Inc. (FTS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FTS POWR Grades
- FTS scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 94.44% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FTS is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- FTS ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
FTS Stock Summary
- FTS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 381.34 -- higher than 92.17% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of FORTIS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For FTS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.12% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FTS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ES, AEE, AVB, AGR, and DTE.
- Visit FTS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fortisinc.com.
FTS Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of FTS, see our FTS price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$47.53||Average Broker Recommendation||1.75 (Moderate Buy)|
FTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.53||52-week high||$51.66|
|Prev. close||$42.67||52-week low||$34.76|
|Day high||$42.97||Avg. volume||577,635|
|50-day MA||$40.84||Dividend yield||4%|
|200-day MA||$42.04||Market Cap||20.51B|
Fortis Inc. (FTS) Company Bio
Fortis Inc. is a St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador-based international diversified electric utility holding company. It operates in Canada, the United States, Central America, and the Caribbean. In 2015, it earned CA$6.7 billion. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
FTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FTS Latest Social Stream
View Full FTS Social Stream
Latest FTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FORTIS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FTS as an investment opportunity.
The total return for Fortis (TSE:FTS) investors has risen faster than earnings growth over the last five years
The simplest way to invest in stocks is to buy exchange traded funds. But you can do a lot better than that by buying...
3 Dividend Champions for Long-Term Income
Dividend Champions have grown their dividend payout for at least 25 years in a row.
3 Dividend-Paying Growth Stocks to Load Up On Right Now
These three dividend-paying growth stocks provide the right mix of income and capital appreciation for most investors.
Trade Alert: The Senior Vice President of Capital Markets & Business Development Of Fortis Inc. (TSE:FTS), Stuart Lochray, Has Just Spent CA$194k Buying 43% More Shares
Investors who take an interest in Fortis Inc. ( TSE:FTS ) should definitely note that the Senior Vice President of...
Fortis Inc. (NYSE:FTS) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Fortis Inc. (NYSE:FTS) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 10, 2023 Operator: Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by. My name is Laura, and I will be your conference operator today. Welcome to the Fortis 2022 Annual Earnings Conference Call and Webcast. During the call, all participants will be in a listen only mode. […]
FTS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FTSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Fortis Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Fortis Inc (FTS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fortis Inc (FTS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fortis Inc (FTS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...