fuboTV Inc. (FUBO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FUBO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where FUBO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 56.15% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FUBO is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- FUBO ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
FUBO Stock Summary
- FUBO's went public 1.73 years ago, making it older than merely 2.2% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 513.38%, fuboTV Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.26% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for fuboTV Inc comes in at 492.36%, a number that bests 98.35% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to fuboTV Inc are CNTG, SRAX, RCUS, ZGNX, and UAVS.
- FUBO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit fuboTV Inc's official web site, go to www.facebankgroup.com.
FUBO Valuation Summary
- FUBO's EV/EBIT ratio is -6.1; this is 132.62% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- FUBO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 21.1 over the prior 21 months.
- FUBO's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 21 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FUBO.
FUBO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FUBO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.17||52-week high||$62.29|
|Prev. close||$26.04||52-week low||$8.26|
|Day high||$26.76||Avg. volume||16,867,406|
|50-day MA||$27.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.90||Market Cap||3.68B|
fuboTV Inc. (FUBO) Company Bio
fuboTV, Inc. is a digital entertainment company. The company is focused on offering consumers a live television (TV) streaming platform for sports, news and entertainment through fuboTV. fuboTV is a virtual multichannel video programming distributor (vMVPD) that streams in 4K. Its subscription-based services are offered to consumers who can sign-up for accounts at https://fubo.tv, through which it provides basic plans with the flexibility for consumers to purchase the add-ons and features suited for them. The company was founded by David Gandler, Alberto Horihuela Suarez, and Sung Ho Choi on February 20, 2009 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
FUBO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FUBO Latest Social Stream
View Full FUBO Social Stream
Latest FUBO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about fuboTV Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FUBO as an investment opportunity.
These most-shorted stocks look just right for investors other than bears and apes due to their outstanding qualities off and on their charts.
A broader rotation out of growth stocks has sacked Skillz investors, but earnings are a catalyst for SKLZ stock to move upfield.
July 27, 2021--fubo Sports Network:
fuboTV is the dominant player in both markets as the stock price wavers, giving investors a chance to accumulate FUBO stock on weakness.
It may be curtains for the apes' high-profile, most-shorted stocks, but others may become the real deal with other bullish investors.
FUBO Price Returns