fuboTV Inc. (FUBO): Price and Financial Metrics
FUBO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.58||52-week high||$8.14|
|Prev. close||$1.67||52-week low||$0.96|
|Day high||$1.65||Avg. volume||13,538,236|
|50-day MA||$1.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.56||Market Cap||461.12M|
FUBO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FUBO POWR Grades
- FUBO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 70.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FUBO is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- FUBO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
FUBO Stock Summary
- As for revenue growth, note that FUBO's revenue has grown 43.44% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 85.44% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FUBO is more volatile than 91.38% of stocks we're observing.
- FUBOTV INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -39.13%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 12.52% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FUBOTV INC are NTRB, OTRK, KRMD, AEYE, and PHUN.
- Visit FUBO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.facebankgroup.com.
FUBO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, FUBO's price/sales ratio is 72.22% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- Over the past 43 months, FUBO's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FUBO.
FUBO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FUBO has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.45% of graded US stocks.
- FUBO's asset turnover comes in at 0.417 -- ranking 19th of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows FUBO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
fuboTV Inc. (FUBO) Company Bio
fuboTV, Inc. is a digital entertainment company. The company is focused on offering consumers a live television (TV) streaming platform for sports, news and entertainment through fuboTV. fuboTV is a virtual multichannel video programming distributor (vMVPD) that streams in 4K. Its subscription-based services are offered to consumers who can sign-up for accounts at https://fubo.tv, through which it provides basic plans with the flexibility for consumers to purchase the add-ons and features suited for them. The company was founded by David Gandler, Alberto Horihuela Suarez, and Sung Ho Choi on February 20, 2009 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
Most Popular Stories View All
FUBO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FUBO Latest Social Stream
View Full FUBO Social Stream
Latest FUBO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FUBOTV INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FUBO as an investment opportunity.
Fubo to Participate in May 2023 Investor Conferences
NEW YORK, May 12, 2023--FuboTV Inc. (NYSE: FUBO), the leading sports-first live TV streaming platform, announced today that Co-founder and CEO David Gandler, CFO John Janedis and Senior Vice President, Investor Relations Alison Sternberg will present and host one-on-one meetings at the following investor conferences this month:
Fubo Announces 2023 Season Partnership With Cleveland Guardians
NEW YORK, May 11, 2023--FuboTV Inc. (NYSE: FUBO), the leading sports-first live TV streaming platform, announced today that it is now a proud partner of the Cleveland Guardians. Fubo’s Guardians partnership is its second with a Major League Baseball team following its agreement with the Boston Red Sox announced on May 1.
Fubo Enhances CTV Advertising Measurement With iSpot.tv; Proves Incremental Reach Beyond Traditional Linear TV Advertising
NEW YORK, May 10, 2023--FuboTV Inc. (NYSE: FUBO), the leading sports-first live TV streaming platform, announced today it has partnered with iSpot.tv to bolster connected TV (CTV) measurement across its premium video advertising inventory.
Why Is Fubo Stock up 80% in the Last 3 Days?
Shares of the company behind the namesake sport-centric streaming TV service have soared 80% over the last three trading days. The catalyst was a better-than-expected first-quarter report on Friday morning, but investors had plenty of time to hop on for a ride.
7 Growth Stocks That Are Facing Major Headwinds in 2023
While the U.S. economy appears to be strong and many growth stocks' valuation are attractive, there are still many growth stocks to avoid.
FUBO Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...