fuboTV Inc. (FUBO): Price and Financial Metrics
FUBO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.63||52-week high||$4.73|
|Prev. close||$2.67||52-week low||$0.96|
|Day high||$2.71||Avg. volume||14,684,271|
|50-day MA||$2.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.03||Market Cap||767.57M|
FUBO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FUBO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where FUBO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.88% of US stocks.
- FUBO's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- FUBO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
FUBO Stock Summary
- As for revenue growth, note that FUBO's revenue has grown 38.78% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 85.89% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of FUBOTV INC's share price is greater than that of 85.15% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- FUBOTV INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -27.9%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 15.67% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FUBO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMSC, PHUN, BMRA, ACON, and CVLT.
- FUBO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FUBOTV INC's official web site, go to www.facebankgroup.com.
FUBO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, FUBO's price/earnings ratio is 111.04% lower, now standing at -1.7.
- Over the past 47 months, FUBO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 25.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FUBO.
FUBO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FUBO has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.45% of graded US stocks.
- FUBO's asset turnover comes in at 0.417 -- ranking 19th of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows FUBO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
fuboTV Inc. (FUBO) Company Bio
fuboTV, Inc. is a digital entertainment company. The company is focused on offering consumers a live television (TV) streaming platform for sports, news and entertainment through fuboTV. fuboTV is a virtual multichannel video programming distributor (vMVPD) that streams in 4K. Its subscription-based services are offered to consumers who can sign-up for accounts at https://fubo.tv, through which it provides basic plans with the flexibility for consumers to purchase the add-ons and features suited for them. The company was founded by David Gandler, Alberto Horihuela Suarez, and Sung Ho Choi on February 20, 2009 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
FUBO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FUBO Latest Social Stream
View Full FUBO Social Stream
Latest FUBO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FUBOTV INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FUBO as an investment opportunity.
The virtual cable provider is gaining momentum, but it still has some flaws that could keep it from reaching profitability.
In recent news, FuboTV (NYSE:FUBO), a sports-focused subscription video on demand (SVOD) service, has seen its stock price surge by an impressive 97% from its 52-week low of $0.96 to $2.49 as of Friday. This significant increase is largely due to the company's strong growth and ambitious future targets, including its aim to achieve positive cash flow by Fiscal Year 2025.
Navigate the volatile penny stocks to sell realm, as you effectively separate the gems from the dust at this time
Here is how fuboTV Inc. (FUBO) and Royal Caribbean (RCL) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Bottom-fishers should take heed about these seven penny stocks to sell.
FUBO Price Returns