Futu Holdings Limited (FUTU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FUTU POWR Grades
- FUTU scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 84.04% of US stocks.
- FUTU's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 30.1428571428571 weeks.
- FUTU's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 1.67% of US stocks).
FUTU Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Futu Holdings Ltd is higher than only 3.45% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 394.07%, Futu Holdings Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 96.74% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FUTU is more volatile than 96.76% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Futu Holdings Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be BAP, SLM, ALLY, SFBS, and ISBC.
- Visit FUTU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.futuholdings.com.
FUTU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FUTU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$170.39||52-week high||$204.25|
|Prev. close||$169.65||52-week low||$22.60|
|Day high||$174.00||Avg. volume||8,850,078|
|50-day MA||$142.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$94.50||Market Cap||24.75B|
Futu Holdings Limited (FUTU) Company Bio
Futu Holdings Limited operates digitized brokerage and wealth management platform in Hong Kong, China, the United States, and internationally. The company's platform offers investing services, including trade execution and margin financing which allows to trade securities, such as stocks, warrants, options and exchange-traded funds in various markets; and wealth management services, which offers various leading fund products, including money market, fixed income, and equity funds products. Its margin financing and securities lending services provides real-time and cross-market securities-backed financing services; and market data and information services. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Admiralty, Hong Kong.
FUTU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FUTU Latest Social Stream
View Full FUTU Social Stream
Latest FUTU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Futu Holdings Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FUTU as an investment opportunity.
(Bloomberg) -- Online brokerage Webull is weighing an U.S. initial public offering that could raise about $300 million to $400 million, according to people with knowledge of the matter.The Changsha, Hunan-based company is working with Goldman Sachs Group Inc. to prepare for the share sale, which could take place as soon as this year, said the people, who asked not to be identified as the information is private.Considerations are at an early stage and details including size and timeline could cha
Futu sustains leading position by obtaining "BBB" credit rating from S&P, becoming first online brokerage in APAC with international rating
Futu Holdings Limited ("Futu") (Nasdaq: FUTU), a leading tech-driven online brokerage and wealth management platform, is pleased to announce that it has obtained a "bbb" GCP (group credit profile) and a "BBB" investment grade long-term issuer credit rating from S&P Global Ratings ("S&P"). The outlook on the long-term rating is stable.
HONG KONG, June 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Futu Holdings Limited (“Futu” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: FUTU), a leading tech-driven online brokerage and wealth management platform in China, today announced S&P Global Ratings (“S&P”) has assigned an investment grade long-term issuer credit rating “BBB-” to the Company. The outlook on the long-term rating is stable. A “bbb” GCP (group credit profile) has also been assigned. The rating on Futu reflects the Company’s leading market position in the Ho
June 1st, 2021, Moomoo Inc., an indirect, wholly-owned subsidiary of Futu Holdings Limited (Nasdaq: FUTU) announced the launch of its new customer referral program, Moomoo Ambassador, for its stock investment platform, moomoo. Moomoo Ambassador further boosts the inclusivity and connectivity within the moomoo investing community.
Futu's one-stop investment platform, moomoo, achieves over 220,000 users and 100,000 paying clients in under 3-months since launch in Singapore
Moomoo Inc. announced that its affiliated company, Futu Singapore Pte. Ltd., has gained over 100,000 paying clients with its user base soaring to over 220,000 in Singapore since the official launch on 8 March 2021, making it one of the fastest growing digital investment platforms in Singapore.
FUTU Price Returns