Futu Holdings Limited (FUTU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FUTU POWR Grades
- FUTU scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 84.04% of US stocks.
- FUTU's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 30.1428571428571 weeks.
- FUTU's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 1.67% of US stocks).
FUTU Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Futu Holdings Ltd is higher than only 3.45% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 394.07%, Futu Holdings Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 96.74% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FUTU is more volatile than 96.76% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Futu Holdings Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be BAP, SLM, ALLY, SFBS, and ISBC.
- Visit FUTU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.futuholdings.com.
FUTU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FUTU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$95.87||52-week high||$204.25|
|Prev. close||$95.98||52-week low||$27.15|
|Day high||$97.80||Avg. volume||7,691,637|
|50-day MA||$106.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$120.13||Market Cap||13.92B|
Futu Holdings Limited (FUTU) Company Bio
Futu Holdings Limited operates digitized brokerage and wealth management platform in Hong Kong, China, the United States, and internationally. The company's platform offers investing services, including trade execution and margin financing which allows to trade securities, such as stocks, warrants, options and exchange-traded funds in various markets; and wealth management services, which offers various leading fund products, including money market, fixed income, and equity funds products. Its margin financing and securities lending services provides real-time and cross-market securities-backed financing services; and market data and information services. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Admiralty, Hong Kong.
Most Popular Stories View All
FUTU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FUTU Latest Social Stream
View Full FUTU Social Stream
Latest FUTU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Futu Holdings Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FUTU as an investment opportunity.
HONG KONG, Sept. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Futu Holdings Limited (“Futu” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: FUTU), a leading tech-driven online brokerage and wealth management platform in China, today announced that Mr. Eric Chi Zhang, a director of the Company, has resigned from the board of directors of the Company due to personal reasons, effective September 14, 2021. Mr. Zhang’s resignation did not result from any disagreement with the Company. Mr. Leaf Hua Li, Futu’s Chairman and Chief Executive
moomoo, the popular trading platform for proactive traders, has announced the launch of registration for its paper trading competition in partnership with Benzinga, the renowned financial news publication. The competition, which starts on September 20, 2021 will support trader education and promote the advocacy of Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) focused economies.
Every investor in Futu Holdings Limited ( NASDAQ:FUTU ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
Futu Holdings Limited published its unaudited financial results for the second quarter ending June 30, 2021 (Q2). The tech-driven online brokerage and wealth management platform continues to report outstanding performance, having achieved triple-digit growth for six consecutive quarters. Operational highlights of the unaudited financial results for Q2: Total revenues increased by 129.3% year-over-year to 
Futu Holdings Limited (FUTU), a tech-driven online brokerage and wealth management platform based in Hong Kong, reported robust results for the second quarter of 2021. Shares of Futu Holdings, with a current market capitalization of $14 billion, have jumped 188% over the past year. The company reported adjusted earnings of HK$3.47 ($0.45) per ADS, growing 86.6% from HK$1.86 per ADS reported in the prior-year period. (See Futu Holdings stock charts on TipRanks) Furthermore, revenues surged 129.3% year-over-year to HK$1.6 billion ($203 million). The increase in revenues reflected a surge in brokerage commission and handling charge income, which increased 94.8% to HK$797.7 million ($102.7 million), as well as 193.
FUTU Price Returns