Liberty Media Corporation - Series A Liberty Formula One (FWONA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FWONA Stock Summary
- LIBERTY MEDIA CORP's market capitalization of $17,854,211,593 is ahead of 89.09% of US-listed equities.
- Over the past twelve months, FWONA has reported earnings growth of 386.4%, putting it ahead of 95.69% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of LIBERTY MEDIA CORP's share price is greater than that of only 10.6% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LIBERTY MEDIA CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be ICLR, LBRDA, DRI, CACC, and MOS.
- FWONA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LIBERTY MEDIA CORP's official web site, go to formula-one-group.html.
FWONA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, FWONA's price/sales ratio is 22.22% lower, now standing at 1.4.
- FWONA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 5.9 over the prior 120 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FWONA.
FWONA Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 220.46%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -72.35%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 9.75%.
The table below shows FWONA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FWONA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FWONA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.69||52-week high||$64.70|
|Prev. close||$54.89||52-week low||$45.01|
|Day high||$55.29||Avg. volume||163,008|
|50-day MA||$52.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$56.68||Market Cap||12.79B|
Liberty Media Corporation - Series A Liberty Formula One (FWONA) Company Bio
The Formula One Group is a group of companies responsible for the promotion of the FIA Formula One World Championship.
Most Popular Stories View All
FWONA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FWONA Latest Social Stream
View Full FWONA Social Stream
Latest FWONA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIBERTY MEDIA CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FWONA as an investment opportunity.
Liberty Media Corporation Announces Closing of Refinancing of Formula 1 First Lien Term Loan B and Revolving Credit Facility and Incurrence of New First Lien Term Loan A
ENGLEWOOD, Colo., November 23, 2022--Liberty Media Corporation Announces Closing of Refinancing of Formula 1 First Lien Term Loan B and Revolving Credit Facility
When Warren Buffett buys shares of any company, it makes news. And the legendary investor has been busy buying lately. Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE: BRK.A) (NYSE: BRK.B) added to its positions in several companies in the third quarter of 2022.
Ticketmaster’s Largest Shareholder Liberty Media Blames Bots for Taylor Swift Ticket Fiasco due to high presale demand.
Greg Maffei, the CEO of Ticketmaster’s largest shareholder, Liberty Media, blamed bots for the ticket-selling company’s struggle to get Taylor Swift concert tickets into the hands of over one million “verified fans.”
"Building capacity for peak demand is something we attempt to do, but this exceeded every expectation," the Liberty Media CEO said.
The CEOs of Live Nation and Liberty Media, the largest shareholder of the entertainment company, defended Ticketmaster and its merger with Live Nation on Thursday after criticism stemming from sales complications for Taylor Swift’s “Eras” tour. Liberty Media CEO Greg Maffei told CNBC’s “Squawk on the Street” that demand for tour tickets “exceeded every expectation,”…
FWONA Price Returns