Liberty Media Corporation - Series A Liberty Formula One (FWONA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FWONA Stock Summary
- FWONA has a market capitalization of $20,319,162,282 -- more than approximately 87.74% of US stocks.
- FWONA's current price/earnings ratio is 51.05, which is higher than 85.63% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Liberty Media Corp is reporting a growth rate of -230.57%; that's higher than merely 8.53% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FWONA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LAMR, LBTYA, TRU, IR, and NDAQ.
- FWONA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Liberty Media Corp's official web site, go to formula-one-group.html.
FWONA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, FWONA's EV/EBIT ratio is 983.23% lower, now standing at -147.5.
- Over the past 105 months, FWONA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 157.6.
- FWONA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 157.6 over the prior 105 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FWONA.
FWONA Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 5.15%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -6.69%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -45.98%.
The table below shows FWONA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FWONA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FWONA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.97||52-week high||$64.70|
|Prev. close||$54.59||52-week low||$38.83|
|Day high||$56.54||Avg. volume||154,691|
|50-day MA||$0.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.00||Market Cap||12.93B|
Liberty Media Corporation - Series A Liberty Formula One (FWONA) Company Bio
The Formula One Group is a group of companies responsible for the promotion of the FIA Formula One World Championship.
Most Popular Stories View All
FWONA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FWONA Latest Social Stream
View Full FWONA Social Stream
Latest FWONA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Liberty Media Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FWONA as an investment opportunity.
Formula One Group (FWONA) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 25, 2022 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Courtnee Chun - Chief Portfolio Officer Greg Maffei - President & Chief Executive Officer, Liberty Media Corporation Brian Wendling - Chief Accounting & Principal Financial Officer Stefano Domenicali - President & Chief Executive...
Liberty Media Corporation (NASDAQ: FWONA ) (NASDAQ: LSXMK ) reported fourth-quarter and year-end 2021 results, with results attributed to Liberty SiriusXM Group, Formula One Group, and Braves Group. Liberty SiriusXM Group : Liberty SiriusXM reported fourth-quarter FY21 revenue growth of 4.2% year-on-year to $2.28 billion. Liberty SiriusXM reported a positive operating income of $450 million versus $(527) million … Full story available on Benzinga.com
ENGLEWOOD, Colo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Liberty Media Corporation Reports Fourth Quarter and Year End 2021 Financial Results
These are the communications stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for March 2022.
Some of the legendary investors' latest purchases could be great picks for other investors. But not necessarily all of them.
FWONA Price Returns