Liberty Media Corporation - Series A Liberty Formula One (FWONA): Price and Financial Metrics
FWONA Stock Summary
- Liberty Media Corp's market capitalization of $14,118,687,200 is ahead of 87.47% of US-listed equities.
- FWONA's current price/earnings ratio is 127.2, which is higher than 95.2% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- As for revenue growth, note that FWONA's revenue has grown 20.65% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 77.34% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Liberty Media Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CRL, AIZ, OGS, KSU, and KEY.
- FWONA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Liberty Media Corp's official web site, go to formula-one-group.html.
FWONA Stock Price Chart More Charts
FWONA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.68||52-week high||$46.52|
|Prev. close||$44.80||52-week low||$29.13|
|Day high||$44.93||Avg. volume||82,318|
|50-day MA||$43.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$39.20||Market Cap||10.33B|
Liberty Media Corporation - Series A Liberty Formula One (FWONA) Company Bio
The Formula One Group is a group of companies responsible for the promotion of the FIA Formula One World Championship.
FWONA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Liberty Media Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Liberty Media Corp ranked in the 40th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Liberty Media Corp, consider:
- 49% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 19.13% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- As a business, Liberty Media Corp experienced a tax rate of about 21% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than 82.26% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|