Liberty Media Corporation - Series A Liberty Formula One (FWONA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FWONA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.97||52-week high||$69.12|
|Prev. close||$62.76||52-week low||$45.01|
|Day high||$64.71||Avg. volume||187,883|
|50-day MA||$65.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$59.49||Market Cap||14.99B|
FWONA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FWONA Stock Summary
- FWONA has a market capitalization of $20,930,237,382 -- more than approximately 90.29% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -13.94%, LIBERTY MEDIA CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 21.23% of about US stocks.
- LIBERTY MEDIA CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 10.12%, greater than the shareholder yield of 82.39% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LIBERTY MEDIA CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be ICLR, H, MOS, CF, and YUMC.
- FWONA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LIBERTY MEDIA CORP's official web site, go to formula-one-group.html.
FWONA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, FWONA's price/earnings ratio is 0.75% higher, now standing at 13.5.
- Over the past 126 months, FWONA's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FWONA.
FWONA Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 12.16%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -35.84%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 49.16%.
The table below shows FWONA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FWONA Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of FWONA, see our FWONA price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$50.01||Average Broker Recommendation||1.44 (Moderate Buy)|
Liberty Media Corporation - Series A Liberty Formula One (FWONA) Company Bio
The Formula One Group is a group of companies responsible for the promotion of the FIA Formula One World Championship.
Most Popular Stories View All
FWONA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FWONA Latest Social Stream
View Full FWONA Social Stream
Latest FWONA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIBERTY MEDIA CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FWONA as an investment opportunity.
Gamco’s Mario Gabelli Explains Why Investors Should Be Atlanta Braves Fans
(Bloomberg) -- Mario Gabelli wants fellow baseball fans to understand that team loyalties aside, they should embrace the Atlanta Braves.Most Read from BloombergTucker Carlson’s Twitter Move Wipes $235 Million From RumbleSteve Schwarzman Holds Off Giving Money to DeSantis After Meeting HimUS Inflation Shows Signs of Moderating, Giving Fed Room to PauseTreasuries Advance After CPI; Stocks Edge Higher: Markets WrapThese Are the Best and Worst Airlines in the US“There’s about 62 million shares of BA
Here’s Why The Liberty SiriusXM Group (LSXMA) is Spinning Off Liberty Braves
Third Avenue Management, an investment management company based in New York City, released its “Small-Cap Value Fund” first quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The fund returned 4.16% in the first quarter compared to a 0.66% decline for the Russell 2000 Value Index. The market witnessed extreme volatility in […]
Liberty Media Corporation to Hold Virtual Annual Meeting of Stockholders
ENGLEWOOD, Colo., May 09, 2023--Liberty Media Corporation to Hold Virtual Annual Meeting of Stockholders
Q1 2023 Liberty Media Corp Earnings Call
Q1 2023 Liberty Media Corp Earnings Call
Liberty Media Corporation Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
ENGLEWOOD, Colo., May 05, 2023--Liberty Media Corporation Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
FWONA Price Returns
Continue Researching FWONAWant to do more research on Liberty Media Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Liberty Media Corp (FWONA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Liberty Media Corp (FWONA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Liberty Media Corp (FWONA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...