GAN Ltd. (GAN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GAN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where GAN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 64.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GAN is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- GAN ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
GAN Stock Summary
- GAN's went public 2.73 years ago, making it older than just 14.54% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, GAN LTD is reporting a growth rate of 217.26%; that's higher than 92.78% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GAN is more volatile than 87.33% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GAN LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be GNSS, INPX, TRUE, SCOR, and JMIA.
- Visit GAN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gan.com.
GAN Valuation Summary
- GAN's price/earnings ratio is -1.3; this is 110.12% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- GAN's price/earnings ratio has moved down 208.7 over the prior 33 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GAN.
GAN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GAN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.99% of graded US stocks.
- GAN's asset turnover comes in at 0.401 -- ranking 375th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GAN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.33||52-week high||$7.26|
|Prev. close||$2.15||52-week low||$1.20|
|Day high||$2.36||Avg. volume||292,444|
|50-day MA||$1.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.66||Market Cap||98.45M|
GAN Ltd. (GAN) Company Bio
GAN Ltd. engages in the provision of enterprise solutions for online casino gaming. It operates through the Real Money Gaming Operations and Simulated Gaming Operations segments. The Real Money Gaming Operations segment generates revenue from its customers' use of its platform and software. The Simulated Gaming Operations segment provides simulated gaming applications and associated services to its land-based casino clients. The company was founded on December 13, 2019 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
GAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GAN Latest Social Stream
View Full GAN Social Stream
Latest GAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GAN LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GAN as an investment opportunity.
Gan Ltd (NASDAQ: GAN) has established an exclusive national partnership for GAN Sports and Super RGS for WSI US, LLC dba WynnBET. Wynn Resorts, Ltd's (NASDAQ: WYNN) online gaming division Wynn Interactive products, operate under the WynnBET and WynnSLOTS brands. WynnBET chose to integrate the GAN Sports technology to power its online sportsbook operations across future U.S. jurisdictions. The adoption will also be included in the retail launch of the WynnBET Sportsbook at Encore Boston Harbor in
GAN Announces National Partnership with WynnBET as the Company’s Third GAN Sports Client in the U.S.
IRVINE, Calif., December 16, 2022--GAN Limited (the "Company" or "GAN") (NASDAQ: GAN), a leading North American B2B technology provider of enterprise technology solutions for enabling real money internet gambling, announced on Friday an exclusive national partnership for GAN Sports and Super RGS for WSI US, LLC dba WynnBET.
IRVINE, Calif., November 23, 2022--GAN Limited (NASDAQ: GAN) (the "Company" or "GAN"), a leading North American B2B technology provider of real money internet gaming solutions and a leading International B2C operator of Internet sports betting, today announced that it has accepted the resignation of Karen E. Flores from her position as Chief Financial Officer, as well as from the Company’s board of directors, effective November 25, 2022.
GAN ( NASDAQ:GAN ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$32.1m (flat on 3Q 2021). Net loss...
GAN Limited (GAN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 6.24%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
GAN Price Returns