GAN Ltd. (GAN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GAN POWR Grades
- GAN scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 74.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GAN is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- GAN's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 4.56% of US stocks).
GAN Stock Summary
- GAN's went public 1.39 years ago, making it older than merely 1.79% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for GAN Ltd is higher than it is for about just 0.49% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, GAN Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses just 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GAN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PTE, SOLO, TRIP, EPAY, and EXAS.
- Visit GAN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gan.com.
GAN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, GAN's EV/EBIT ratio is 335.33% lower, now standing at -39.3.
- GAN's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.4 over the prior 16 months.
- GAN's price/earnings ratio has moved down 246 over the prior 16 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GAN.
GAN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GAN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.38% of graded US stocks.
- GAN's asset turnover comes in at 0.401 -- ranking 371st of 556 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GAN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.29||52-week high||$31.81|
|Prev. close||$15.50||52-week low||$13.04|
|Day high||$15.56||Avg. volume||1,001,490|
|50-day MA||$16.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.51||Market Cap||642.46M|
GAN Ltd. (GAN) Company Bio
GAN Ltd. engages in the provision of enterprise solutions for online casino gaming. It operates through the Real Money Gaming Operations and Simulated Gaming Operations segments. The Real Money Gaming Operations segment generates revenue from its customers' use of its platform and software. The Simulated Gaming Operations segment provides simulated gaming applications and associated services to its land-based casino clients. The company was founded on December 13, 2019 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
GAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GAN Latest Social Stream
View Full GAN Social Stream
Latest GAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GAN Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GAN as an investment opportunity.
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of GAN Limited ( NASDAQ:GAN ) by projecting its future...
All eyes are in the sports betting sector are on how the action breaks once the NFL season begins. Heading into NFL football, Morgan Stanley says Caesars Entertainment (NASDAQ:CZR) and Wynn Resorts (NASDAQ:WYNN) have seen significant improvement with their online sports betting and iGaming initiatives as they deploy more marketing capital...
So, as its prime time once again for sportsbooks, and as the overall igaming trend continues, which sports betting stocks may be of interest?
GAN Limited (the Company or GAN) (NASDAQ: GAN), a leading full-service internet gaming software-as-a-service provider to the real money internet gaming, online sports betting, and simulated gaming industries, announced today that Michael B. Arouh has been promoted to the position of Chief Legal Officer and Corporate Secretary. Mr. Arouh will succeed Todd McTavish on his resignation
Shares of online gambling services provider Gan Limited (NASDAQ: GAN) dropped 9.4% this week through Thursday's close. Gan reported its second-quarter results after the U.S. markets closed on Monday, and the bottom line wasn't quite what Wall Street had expected. While Gan's second-quarter revenue of $34.6 million was slightly ahead of estimates, its net loss -- $2.7 million, or $0.07 per share -- was considerably wider than the average $0.01 per-share loss that analysts polled by Thomson Reuters were expecting.
GAN Price Returns