GAN Ltd. (GAN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GAN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where GAN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 47.45% of US stocks.
- GAN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- GAN ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
GAN Stock Summary
- GAN's went public 2.42 years ago, making it older than just 11.71% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, GAN has reported earnings growth of 270.76%, putting it ahead of 93.82% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GAN is more volatile than 89.82% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GAN LTD are INPX, OBLG, EHTH, EVCM, and RMO.
- Visit GAN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gan.com.
GAN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, GAN's price/earnings ratio is 114.71% lower, now standing at -1.5.
- Over the past 29 months, GAN's price/sales ratio has gone down 11.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GAN.
GAN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GAN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.99% of graded US stocks.
- GAN's asset turnover comes in at 0.401 -- ranking 375th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GAN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.33||52-week high||$16.50|
|Prev. close||$2.43||52-week low||$1.98|
|Day high||$2.37||Avg. volume||509,538|
|50-day MA||$2.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.56||Market Cap||98.45M|
GAN Ltd. (GAN) Company Bio
GAN Ltd. engages in the provision of enterprise solutions for online casino gaming. It operates through the Real Money Gaming Operations and Simulated Gaming Operations segments. The Real Money Gaming Operations segment generates revenue from its customers' use of its platform and software. The Simulated Gaming Operations segment provides simulated gaming applications and associated services to its land-based casino clients. The company was founded on December 13, 2019 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
GAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GAN Latest Social Stream
View Full GAN Social Stream
Latest GAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GAN LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GAN as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss 15 best gambling stocks to buy now. If you want to read about some more gambling stocks, go directly to 5 Best Gambling Stocks To Buy Now. There is no doubt that the global gambling market is expanding rapidly. According to a report by Zion Market Research, the global gambling […]
IRVINE, Calif., September 28, 2022--GAN Limited (the "Company" or "GAN") (NASDAQ: GAN), a leading North American B2B technology provider of enterprise technology solutions for enabling real money internet gambling, today announced the successful launch of GAN Sports for Island View Casino in Gulfport, Mississippi on September 27, 2022.
Warren Buffett famously said, 'Volatility is far from synonymous with risk.' When we think about how risky a company...
It's time for an overview of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Tuesday and the news that's affecting them this morning.
With me today are Dermot Smurfit, our CEO; and Karen Flores, CFO. Along those lines, I'd like to remind our audience today that we may make forward-looking statements on the call, which protected under safe harbor afforded by the Federal Securities laws, in each case are qualified by the forward-looking disclaimers contained in our earnings release.
GAN Price Returns