Genesco Inc. (GCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GCO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where GCO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.93% of US stocks.
- GCO's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- GCO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
GCO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GCO is 3.93 -- better than 87.56% of US stocks.
- GCO's went public 37.26 years ago, making it older than 93.5% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- GCO's price/sales ratio is 0.19; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 5.59% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GCO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BGFV, HNI, BBW, SCX, and SPWH.
- Visit GCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.genesco.com.
GCO Valuation Summary
- GCO's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 88.57% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- GCO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 4.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GCO.
GCO Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -190.71%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -38.83%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 170.44%.
The table below shows GCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GCO has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.39% of graded US stocks.
- GCO's asset turnover comes in at 1.372 -- ranking 89th of 165 Retail stocks.
- FAST, TTSH, and WMT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GCO.
The table below shows GCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GCO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of GCO, see our GCO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$69.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.83 (Hold)|
GCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.28||52-week high||$71.78|
|Prev. close||$33.72||52-week low||$33.54|
|Day high||$37.01||Avg. volume||188,369|
|50-day MA||$43.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$48.22||Market Cap||457.09M|
Genesco Inc. (GCO) Company Bio
Genesco Inc. engages in the retail and wholesale of footwear, apparel, and accessories. The company operates in five segments: Journeys Group, Schuh Group, Lids Sports Group, Johnston & Murphy Group, and Licensed Brands. The company was founded in 1924 and is based in Nashville, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
GCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GCO Latest Social Stream
View Full GCO Social Stream
Latest GCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GENESCO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GCO as an investment opportunity.
Is Now An Opportune Moment To Examine Genesco Inc. (NYSE:GCO)?
While Genesco Inc. ( NYSE:GCO ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it received a lot of attention...
Q4 2023 Genesco Inc Earnings Call
Q4 2023 Genesco Inc Earnings Call
Genesco Adopts Cautious Outlook for Fiscal Year 2024 After Weak Holiday Season
Genesco delivered results in line with its conservative outlook after a slowdown in demand through Q4.
Genesco (GCO) Beats Q4 Earnings Estimates
Genesco (GCO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 1.32% and 0.33%, respectively, for the quarter ended January 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Johnston & Murphy, Journeys retailers parent Genesco stock sinks after mixed quarterly results, downbeat full-year outlook
MARKET PULSE Shares of Genesco Inc. (GCO) sank 5.8% in premarket trading Thursday, after the parent of retailer brands Johnston & Murphy, Journeys and Journeys Kidz reported mixed fiscal fourth-quarter results and provided a downbeat full-year profit outlook.
GCO Price Returns
Continue Researching GCOHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Genesco Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Genesco Inc (GCO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Genesco Inc (GCO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Genesco Inc (GCO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...