Genesco Inc. (GCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GCO POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where GCO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.39% of US stocks.
- GCO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- GCO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
GCO Stock Summary
- GCO's went public 35.48 years ago, making it older than 92.73% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.42, Genesco Inc has a higher such ratio than just 6.57% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GCO comes in at 21.05% -- higher than that of 89.21% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Genesco Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NUS, TCS, AAWW, SCX, and LL.
- GCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Genesco Inc's official web site, go to www.genesco.com.
GCO Valuation Summary
- GCO's EV/EBIT ratio is 21.1; this is 8.21% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- GCO's price/sales ratio has moved down $0.7 over the prior 243 months.
- GCO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up $7.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GCO.
GCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.18||52-week high||$63.29|
|Prev. close||$55.66||52-week low||$14.07|
|Day high||$56.06||Avg. volume||150,424|
|50-day MA||$53.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$38.23||Market Cap||825.27M|
Genesco Inc. (GCO) Company Bio
Genesco Inc. engages in the retail and wholesale of footwear, apparel, and accessories. The company operates in five segments: Journeys Group, Schuh Group, Lids Sports Group, Johnston & Murphy Group, and Licensed Brands. The company was founded in 1924 and is based in Nashville, Tennessee.
GCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GCO Latest Social Stream
View Full GCO Social Stream
Latest GCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Genesco Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GCO as an investment opportunity.
Sectors with the largest percentage of value plays are retail, transportation, tech, conglomerates and basic materials.
As of late, it has definitely been a great time to be an investor in Genesco Inc. (GCO).
Legion Partners Issues Letter to Genesco Shareholders Regarding the Company’s Misaligned Executive Compensation Structure
LOS ANGELES, Jun 14, 2021--Legion Partners Asset Management, LLC (together with its affiliates, "Legion Partners" or "we"), which collectively with the other participants in its solicitation beneficially owns approximately 5.9% of the outstanding common shares of Genesco, Inc. (NYSE: GCO) ("Genesco" or the "Company"), today issued the below open letter to shareholders regarding the Company’s misaligned executive compensation structure. Learn more about Legion Partners’ case for change and the fo
Genesco (GCO) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
Genesco (GCO) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
GCO Price Returns