GCP Applied Technologies Inc. (GCP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GCP POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where GCP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.42% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GCP is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- GCP's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 63.56% of US stocks).
GCP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of GCP Applied Technologies Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.28% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, GCP has reported earnings growth of 186.53%, putting it ahead of 90.05% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GCP is more volatile than merely 4.97% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GCP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CSTE, ORN, SMTS, SXT, and LNDC.
- GCP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GCP Applied Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.gcpat.com.
GCP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, GCP's price/sales ratio is 25% lower, now standing at 1.8.
- Over the past 67 months, GCP's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.
- Over the past 67 months, GCP's price/earnings ratio has gone up 7.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GCP.
GCP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GCP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.53||52-week high||$27.78|
|Prev. close||$23.59||52-week low||$19.79|
|Day high||$23.85||Avg. volume||212,983|
|50-day MA||$23.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.40||Market Cap||1.73B|
GCP Applied Technologies Inc. (GCP) Company Bio
GCP Applied Technologies Inc. was based in 2015 and is based in Columbia, Maryland. GCP Applied Technologies Inc operates as a subsidiary of W.R. Grace & Co. The company's main businesses focus on its construction products and packaging technologies businesses.
GCP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for GCP, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that GCP Applied Technologies Inc ranked in the 44th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 32.83%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for GCP, they are:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 7.55 -- which is good for besting 63.79% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Basic Materials sector with positive cash flow).
- GCP Applied Technologies Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 24.89% of tickers in our DCF set.
- GCP Applied Technologies Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 20 -- greater than 79.09% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GCP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GCP Latest Social Stream
View Full GCP Social Stream
Latest GCP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GCP Applied Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GCP as an investment opportunity.
GCP Applied Tech (GCP) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
GCP Applied Technologies Announces Second Quarter 2021 Financial and Operating Results Release Date and Conference Call
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., July 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GCP Applied Technologies Inc. (NYSE:GCP), a leading global provider of construction products technologies, today announced it will release its second quarter 2021 financial and operating results at 6:00 a.m. ET on Thursday, August 5, 2021. President and Chief Executive Officer Simon Bates and Chief Financial Officer Craig Merrill will host a conference call to discuss the results later that day at 10:00 a.m. ET. The conference call can be heard
Could The Market Be Wrong About GCP Applied Technologies Inc. (NYSE:GCP) Given Its Attractive Financial Prospects?
It is hard to get excited after looking at GCP Applied Technologies' (NYSE:GCP) recent performance, when its stock has...
There's no doubt that investing in the stock market is a truly brilliant way to build wealth. But if when you choose to...
How far off is GCP Applied Technologies Inc. ( NYSE:GCP ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial...
GCP Price Returns
Continue Researching GCPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on GCP Applied Technologies Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
GCP Applied Technologies Inc (GCP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
GCP Applied Technologies Inc (GCP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
GCP Applied Technologies Inc (GCP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch