GCP Applied Technologies Inc. (GCP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GCP POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where GCP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.48% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GCP is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- GCP ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
GCP Stock Summary
- GCP Applied Technologies Inc's stock had its IPO on February 4, 2016, making it an older stock than merely 22.68% of US equities in our set.
- GCP's current price/earnings ratio is 109.61, which is higher than 94.24% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GCP is currently 47.33, higher than 88.94% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GCP Applied Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GVA, VRT, LCUT, OPCH, and GOOS.
- Visit GCP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gcpat.com.
GCP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, GCP's price/sales ratio is 12.5% higher, now standing at 1.8.
- GCP's price/sales ratio has moved up 1 over the prior 68 months.
- Over the past 68 months, GCP's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GCP.
GCP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GCP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.31% of graded US stocks.
- GCP's asset turnover comes in at 0.684 -- ranking 41st of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- GURE, SXT, and CSWI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GCP.
The table below shows GCP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GCP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GCP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.95||52-week high||$32.28|
|Prev. close||$31.00||52-week low||$20.76|
|Day high||$31.05||Avg. volume||647,118|
|50-day MA||$31.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.05||Market Cap||2.29B|
GCP Applied Technologies Inc. (GCP) Company Bio
GCP Applied Technologies Inc. was based in 2015 and is based in Columbia, Maryland. GCP Applied Technologies Inc operates as a subsidiary of W.R. Grace & Co. The company's main businesses focus on its construction products and packaging technologies businesses.
Most Popular Stories View All
GCP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GCP Latest Social Stream
View Full GCP Social Stream
Latest GCP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GCP Applied Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GCP as an investment opportunity.
Shares of GCP Applied Technologies (GCP), which agreed to a $2.3B sale to Saint-Gobain in December, and Kraton Corp
Analysts Estimate GCP Applied Technologies (GCP) to Report a Decline in Earnings: What to Look Out for
GCP Applied Tech (GCP) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
CaesarStone (CSTE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -92.31% and 4.45%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Kate Anderson Vice President, Commercial for North America, GCP ALPHARETTA, Ga., Feb. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GCP Applied Technologies Inc. (NYSE: GCP), a leading global provider of construction products, today announces that Kate Anderson has joined the Specialty Construction Chemicals division as Vice President, Commercial for North America. “We are excited to have Kate join our leadership team. Her experience and expertise are crucial to our strategy of driving growth through improved cu
Investment company Versor Investments LP (Current Portfolio) buys Cerner Corp, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics Holdings PLC, Vonage Holdings Corp, Umpqua Holdings Corp, Rogers Corp, sells Five9 Inc, , , , during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Versor Investments LP.
GCP Price Returns
Continue Researching GCPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on GCP Applied Technologies Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
GCP Applied Technologies Inc (GCP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
GCP Applied Technologies Inc (GCP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
GCP Applied Technologies Inc (GCP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch