GCP Applied Technologies Inc. (GCP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GCP POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where GCP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GCP is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- GCP ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 63rd percentile.
GCP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of GCP Applied Technologies Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.28% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, GCP Applied Technologies Inc is reporting a growth rate of 186.53%; that's higher than 90.67% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GCP is more volatile than just 8.45% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GCP Applied Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CTB, EPC, MWA, CSTE, and SXT.
- GCP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GCP Applied Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.gcpat.com.
GCP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GCP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.39||52-week high||$27.78|
|Prev. close||$26.12||52-week low||$16.65|
|Day high||$26.41||Avg. volume||209,918|
|50-day MA||$25.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.52||Market Cap||1.94B|
GCP Applied Technologies Inc. (GCP) Company Bio
GCP Applied Technologies Inc. was based in 2015 and is based in Columbia, Maryland. GCP Applied Technologies Inc operates as a subsidiary of W.R. Grace & Co. The company's main businesses focus on its construction products and packaging technologies businesses.
GCP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for GCP Applied Technologies Inc. To summarize, we found that GCP Applied Technologies Inc ranked in the 48th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 23.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of GCP Applied Technologies Inc, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 7.37; that's higher than 62.77% of US stocks in the Basic Materials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- GCP Applied Technologies Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 22.3% of tickers in our DCF set.
- GCP Applied Technologies Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 19 -- greater than 76.29% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GCP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GCP Latest Social Stream
View Full GCP Social Stream
Latest GCP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GCP Applied Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GCP as an investment opportunity.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., April 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GCP Applied Technologies Inc. (NYSE:GCP), a leading global provider of construction products technologies, today announced that it expects to release its first quarter 2021 results at 6:00 a.m. ET on Tuesday, May 4, 2021. President and Chief Executive Officer Simon Bates and Chief Financial Officer Craig Merrill will host a conference call to discuss the results later that day at 10:00 a.m. ET. The live webcast may be accessed by visiting the “Events and Presentations” section of the company’s website at investor.gcpat.com. The call may also be accessed by dialing +1 844-887-9408 in the U.S. or +1 (412) 317-9261 internationally. Participants should ask to join the GCP Applied Technologies earnings call. For those unable to listen to t...
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., March 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GCP Applied Technologies (NYSE:GCP) has announced that it is implementing price increases for certain Cement Additives, where allowable under contract terms. “We are committed to providing customers with the highest-performing products and industry-leading technical service. This price increase is necessary to meet unprecedented inflationary pressures facing the global chemical and construction industries. These are resulting from tightness in the raw materials supply chain exacerbated by restrictions of ocean freight and the winter storm which impacted gulf coast chemical manufacturers in the US. We now see that we are likely to be in an inflationary cycle for all of 2021," said Dr. Boudewijn van Lent, GCP’s Executive Vice President ...
Good morning and welcome to the GCP Applied Technologies Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call. With us on the call are Simon Bates, President and Chief Executive Officer and Craig Merrill, Chief Financial Officer.
GCP Applied Tech (GCP) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -8.33% and 0.00%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Stocks Analysis by Zacks Investment Research covering: Applied Industrial Technologies, GCP Applied Technologies Inc. Read Zacks Investment Research's latest article on Investing.com
GCP Price Returns
Continue Researching GCPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on GCP Applied Technologies Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
GCP Applied Technologies Inc (GCP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
GCP Applied Technologies Inc (GCP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
GCP Applied Technologies Inc (GCP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch