GCP Applied Technologies Inc. (GCP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GCP POWR Grades
- GCP scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 84.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GCP is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- GCP's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 11.25% of US stocks).
GCP Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 215.4, GCP APPLIED TECHNOLOGIES INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.15% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GCP is currently 143.6, higher than 97.8% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GCP is more volatile than just 0% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GCP APPLIED TECHNOLOGIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MKL, UTZ, SEAT, ODC, and ALTG.
- Visit GCP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gcpat.com.
GCP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, GCP's EV/EBIT ratio is 428.57% higher, now standing at 51.8.
- GCP's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.5 over the prior 81 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GCP.
GCP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GCP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.31% of graded US stocks.
- GCP's asset turnover comes in at 0.684 -- ranking 41st of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- GURE, SXT, and CSWI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GCP.
The table below shows GCP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GCP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GCP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.01||52-week high||$32.28|
|Prev. close||$31.99||52-week low||$20.76|
|Day high||$32.01||Avg. volume||656,096|
|50-day MA||$31.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.51||Market Cap||2.37B|
GCP Applied Technologies Inc. (GCP) Company Bio
GCP Applied Technologies Inc. was based in 2015 and is based in Columbia, Maryland. GCP Applied Technologies Inc operates as a subsidiary of W.R. Grace & Co. The company's main businesses focus on its construction products and packaging technologies businesses.
Most Popular Stories View All
GCP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GCP Latest Social Stream
View Full GCP Social Stream
Latest GCP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GCP APPLIED TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GCP as an investment opportunity.
Union Carbide Chemicals & Plastics Co. Inc. -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review for a group of Chemical issuers
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review for a group of Chemical issuersGlobal Credit Research - 23 Aug 2022New York, August 23, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings -and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical units for the rated entity(entities) listed below.The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 16 August 2022 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. A possible outcome from periodic reviews is a referral of a rating to a rating committee.This publication d...
ALPHARETTA, Ga., Aug. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GCP Applied Technologies Inc. (NYSE: GCP) (GCP or the Company), a leading global provider of construction products, today announced preliminary financial and operating results for the second quarter 2022. Second Quarter 2022 Highlights Net sales of $268.4 million, an increase of 5.9%Selling, general and administrative expenses of $64.7 million, an increase of 0.8%Income from continuing operations attributable to GCP shareholders of $7.2 millionA
ALPHARETTA, Ga., May 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GCP Applied Technologies Inc. (NYSE: GCP) (GCP or the Company), a leading global provider of construction products, today announced preliminary financial and operating results for the first quarter 2022. First Quarter 2022 Highlights Net sales of $237.3 million, an increase of 6.5%Selling, general and administrative expenses of $62.5 million, a decrease of 6.2%Loss from continuing operations attributable to GCP shareholders of $3.7 millionAdjuste
Masco (MAS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 7.95% and 5.87%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Armstrong World Industries (AWI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -9.73% and 1.78%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
GCP Price Returns
Continue Researching GCPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on GCP Applied Technologies Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
GCP Applied Technologies Inc (GCP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
GCP Applied Technologies Inc (GCP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
GCP Applied Technologies Inc (GCP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch