GCP Applied Technologies Inc. (GCP): Price and Financial Metrics
GCP Stock Summary
- GCP Applied Technologies Inc's stock had its IPO on February 4, 2016, making it an older stock than only 17.48% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of GCP Applied Technologies Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, GCP has reported earnings growth of 69.41%, putting it ahead of 84.33% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GCP Applied Technologies Inc are DXYN, BFRA, BIG, ELTK, and NSYS.
- Visit GCP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gcpat.com.
GCP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GCP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.79||52-week high||$27.78|
|Prev. close||$24.77||52-week low||$14.24|
|Day high||$25.03||Avg. volume||205,084|
|50-day MA||$25.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.90||Market Cap||1.81B|
GCP Applied Technologies Inc. (GCP) Company Bio
GCP Applied Technologies Inc. was based in 2015 and is based in Columbia, Maryland. GCP Applied Technologies Inc operates as a subsidiary of W.R. Grace & Co. The company's main businesses focus on its construction products and packaging technologies businesses.
GCP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for GCP, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that GCP Applied Technologies Inc ranked in the 53th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 3.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of GCP Applied Technologies Inc, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 82% of its capital from equity, and 18% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 61.33% of US equities in the Basic Materials sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- GCP Applied Technologies Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 21.9% of tickers in our DCF set.
- GCP Applied Technologies Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 7.3. This coverage rate is greater than that of 68.71% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GCP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GCP Latest Social Stream
View Full GCP Social Stream
Latest GCP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GCP Applied Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GCP as an investment opportunity.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Feb. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GCP Applied Technologies Inc. (NYSE:GCP), a leading global provider of construction products technologies, announces today its preliminary results and that it has changed the date of its fourth quarter 2020 earnings release to March 4, 2021 at 6:00 am EST. The change is due to the need for additional time to finalize the financial statements. As part of the management transitions that occurred in 2020, GCP has reviewed its accounting procedures and at this time has identified material weaknesses within certain controls which require revisions to prior period financial statements. The Company does not expect this to have a material impact on the financial statements reported in prior periods. Any expected impacts from the revision are i...
While GCP Applied Technologies Inc. ( NYSE:GCP ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw a...
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Jan. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — GCP Applied Technologies Inc. (NYSE:GCP), a leading global provider of construction products technologies, today announced that it expects to release its fourth quarter 2020 results at 6:00 a.m. ET on Wednesday, February 24, 2021. President and Chief Executive Officer Simon Bates and Chief Financial Officer Craig Merrill… Read More »GCP Applied Technologies Announces Release Date for Fourth Quarter 2020 Results
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Jan. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GCP Applied Technologies Inc. (NYSE:GCP), a leading global provider of construction products technologies, today announced that it expects to release its fourth quarter 2020 results at 6:00 a.m. ET on Wednesday, February 24, 2021. President and Chief Executive Officer Simon Bates and Chief Financial Officer Craig Merrill will host a conference call to discuss the results later that day at 10:00 a.m. ET. The live webcast may be accessed by visiting the “Events and Presentations” section of the company’s website at investor.gcpat.com. The call may also be accessed by dialing +1 844-887-9408 in the U.S. or +1 (412) 317-9261 internationally. Participants should ask to join the GCP Applied Technologies earnings call. For those unable to lis...
Legendary fund manager Li Lu (who Charlie Munger backed) once said, 'The biggest investment risk is not the volatility...
GCP Price Returns
Continue Researching GCPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on GCP Applied Technologies Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
GCP Applied Technologies Inc (GCP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
GCP Applied Technologies Inc (GCP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
GCP Applied Technologies Inc (GCP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!