Genius Sports Limited (GENI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GENI POWR Grades
- GENI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 87.09% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GENI is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- GENI's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 2.84% of US stocks).
GENI Stock Summary
- GENIUS SPORTS LTD's stock had its IPO on August 14, 2020, making it an older stock than just 12.7% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for GENIUS SPORTS LTD is higher than it is for about only 13.42% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 14,662.1%, GENIUS SPORTS LTD's debt growth rate surpasses 99.76% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GENIUS SPORTS LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be AREB, MVST, MYNZ, MFH, and EXPI.
- GENI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GENIUS SPORTS LTD's official web site, go to www.geniussports.com.
GENI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, GENI's EV/EBIT ratio is 142.27% lower, now standing at -8.2.
- GENI's price/earnings ratio has moved down 3.7 over the prior 28 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GENI.
GENI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GENI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 7.86% of graded US stocks.
- GENI's asset turnover comes in at 0.321 -- ranking 24th of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GENI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GENI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GENI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.83||52-week high||$9.12|
|Prev. close||$4.90||52-week low||$2.20|
|Day high||$4.93||Avg. volume||1,469,487|
|50-day MA||$4.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.94||Market Cap||1.08B|
Genius Sports Limited (GENI) Company Bio
Genius Sports is a sports data and technology company that provides data management, video streaming and integrity services to sports leagues, bookmakers and media companies.
Most Popular Stories View All
GENI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GENI Latest Social Stream
View Full GENI Social Stream
Latest GENI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GENIUS SPORTS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GENI as an investment opportunity.
Genius Sports Expands Partnership with NFL to Provide Watch & Bet Video Streams For the 2022 Season, Starting with Caesars Entertainment
NEW YORK & LONDON, December 05, 2022--The National Football League ("NFL") and Genius Sports Limited ("Genius Sports") (NYSE: GENI), today announced an expansion of their partnership to connect fans with live, select NFL games through major U.S. sports betting platforms. As part of this expanded agreement and as an added benefit of its standing as an Official Sports Betting Partner and the first Official Casino Sponsor of the NFL, Caesars Entertainment ("Caesars") (NASDAQ: CZR), one of the large
Genius Sports Limited (NYSE:GENI) concluded the trading at $4.88 on Friday, November 25, with a fall of -0.41% from its closing price on previous day. Taking a look at stock we notice that its last check on previous day was $4.90 and 5Y monthly beta was reading 1.23 with its price kept floating in the … Genius Sports Limited (GENI) Volatility Hits 6.64%: How An Investor Should Respond Read More »
Genius Sports Strikes ‘Watch & Bet’ Partnerships for NFL Video Streams in Canada with Three Approved Sportsbooks
NEW YORK & LONDON, November 22, 2022--The National Football League ("NFL") and Genius Sports Limited ("Genius Sports") (NYSE:GENI) today announced new licensing agreements with three sportsbooks to distribute live video streams of NFL matches to their customers in Canada.
During the last session, Genius Sports Limited (NYSE:GENI)’s traded shares were 0.8 million. At the end of the trading day, the stock’s price was $4.46, reflecting an intraday loss of -0.67% or -$0.03. The 52-week high for the GENI share is $14.85, that puts it down -232.96 from that peak though still a striking 50.67% … Is Genius Sports Limited (NYSE: GENI) Still A Loss Stock Despite Being Down -41.32% YTD? Read More »
LONDON & NEW YORK, November 18, 2022--Genius Sports Limited (NYSE: GENI) ("Genius" or the "Company") today announced that it has commenced a solicitation of consents (the "Consent Solicitation") from holders of the Company’s outstanding warrants as of November 16, 2022 to amend the Exercise Period in its Warrant Agreement so the warrants will expire on January 18, 2023, instead of on April 20, 2026 (such amendment, the "Warrant Amendment").
GENI Price Returns