Genius Sports Limited (GENI): Price and Financial Metrics
GENI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.72||52-week high||$5.82|
|Prev. close||$5.60||52-week low||$2.20|
|Day high||$5.77||Avg. volume||1,041,113|
|50-day MA||$4.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.48||Market Cap||1.26B|
GENI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GENI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where GENI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.73% of US stocks.
- GENI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- GENI's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 4.67% of US stocks).
GENI Stock Summary
- GENI's went public 2.78 years ago, making it older than merely 14.43% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for GENIUS SPORTS LTD is higher than 99.28% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For GENI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 13.89% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GENIUS SPORTS LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be FRSH, SMAR, MQ, OKTA, and COUR.
- Visit GENI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.geniussports.com.
GENI Valuation Summary
- GENI's EV/EBIT ratio is -6.8; this is 132.15% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- GENI's price/earnings ratio has moved down 3.5 over the prior 34 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GENI.
GENI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GENI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 7.86% of graded US stocks.
- GENI's asset turnover comes in at 0.321 -- ranking 24th of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GENI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Genius Sports Limited (GENI) Company Bio
Genius Sports is a sports data and technology company that provides data management, video streaming and integrity services to sports leagues, bookmakers and media companies.
Most Popular Stories View All
GENI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GENI Latest Social Stream
View Full GENI Social Stream
Latest GENI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GENIUS SPORTS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GENI as an investment opportunity.
Genius Sports Reports First Quarter Results Ahead of Expectations and Raises Full-Year Revenue and Group Adj. EBITDA Guidance
LONDON & NEW YORK, May 09, 2023--Genius Sports Limited (NYSE:GENI) ("Genius Sports" or the "Group"), the official data, technology and broadcast partner that powers the global ecosystem connecting sports, betting and media, today announced financial results for its fiscal first quarter ended March 31, 2023.
Artificial Intelligence Engine Predicts GENI Stock to Gain 2% by June 2
Watch our new video to find out how you can get 3,000 more predictions just like this
Genius Sports Announces Upcoming Conference Schedule
LONDON & NEW YORK, May 03, 2023--Genius Sports Limited (NYSE:GENI) ("Genius Sports"), the official data, technology and broadcast partner that powers the global ecosystem connecting sports, betting and media, will participate in six upcoming investor conferences.
Genius Sports to Announce First Quarter 2023 Results on May 9
LONDON & NEW YORK, April 28, 2023--Genius Sports Limited ("Genius Sports") (NYSE:GENI) today announced that it will release its first quarter 2023 results before 8:00AM ET on Tuesday, May 9, 2023.
Genius Sports Announces Availability of its 2022 Annual Report on Form 20-F
LONDON & NEW YORK, April 05, 2023--Genius Sports Limited (NYSE:GENI) ("Genius Sports" or the "Group"), the official data, technology and broadcast partner that powers the global ecosystem connecting sports, betting and media, today announced that its Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2022 has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
GENI Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...