Guess?, Inc. (GES): Price and Financial Metrics
GES Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GES is 3.45 -- better than 86.95% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Guess Inc is reporting a growth rate of -148.06%; that's higher than merely 13.48% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that GES's revenue has grown -29.93% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 13.21% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GES, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LCUT, RUSHA, KINS, FMAO, and CRD.A.
- Visit GES's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.guess.com.
GES Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.84||52-week high||$29.25|
|Prev. close||$27.83||52-week low||$6.37|
|Day high||$28.89||Avg. volume||779,869|
|50-day MA||$25.82||Dividend yield||1.62%|
|200-day MA||$18.15||Market Cap||1.86B|
Guess?, Inc. (GES) Company Bio
Guess Inc. designs, markets, distributes and licenses a lifestyle collection of contemporary apparel, denim, handbags, watches, footwear and other related consumer products. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
GES Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Guess Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Guess Inc ranked in the 42th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Guess Inc ended up being:
- 59% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 23.52% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Guess Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -2.83. This coverage rate is greater than that of just 15.29% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 14. This value is greater than 82.41% stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GES Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GES Latest Social Stream
View Full GES Social Stream
Latest GES News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Guess Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GES as an investment opportunity.
Guess (GES) had declared $0.1125/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Payable April 30; for shareholders of record April 14; ex-div April 13.See GES Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
Guess? (GES) is gaining on strength in its digital business as well as focus on six key strategies. These are helping the company counter pandemic-led hurdles related to its store business.
As the faces of the fashion industry, models play an important, but often solitary and silent role. Recognizing the personal dangers of isolation and silence, GUESS is implementing a major policy change with the launch of the GUESS Safe Spaces/Model2Model Program. The GUESS Safe Spaces/Model2Model Program will actively support the personal and professional development of our GUESS models through innovative skill-based training, professional mentorship and emotional/mental health resources. Recognizing that each participant brings unique challenges and needs, this program will seek to tailor support appropriate to the individual.
Guess? (GES) is teaming up with FriendsWithYou for a range of colorful silhouettes and fabrications. The capsule collection will be offered in select stores from Apr 15.
Guess?, Inc. (GES) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call March 31, 2021, 04:45 PM ET Company Participants Carlos Alberini - CEO Katie Anderson - CFO Fabrice Benarouche - VP, Finance and IR Conference Call Participants Alec Legg - B. Riley Securities Janine Stichter - Jefferies Omar Saad - Evercore ISI Janet...
GES Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|