Guess?, Inc. (GES): Price and Financial Metrics
GES Stock Summary
- Guess Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.64% of US listed stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 3,033.69%, Guess Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.49% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Guess Inc is reporting a growth rate of 120.85%; that's higher than 91.01% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Guess Inc are CLCT, HSII, SCX, TAIT, and CRD.A.
- Visit GES's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.guess.com.
GES Stock Price Chart More Charts
GES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.23||52-week high||$23.58|
|Prev. close||$16.69||52-week low||$13.34|
|Day high||$17.13||Avg. volume||929,313|
|50-day MA||$21.78||Dividend yield||2.77%|
|200-day MA||$18.16||Market Cap||1.07B|
Guess?, Inc. (GES) Company Bio
Guess Inc. designs, markets, distributes and licenses a lifestyle collection of contemporary apparel, denim, handbags, watches, footwear and other related consumer products. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
GES Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for GES, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Guess Inc ranked in the 5th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 98%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Guess Inc, consider:
- In the past 5.5 years, Guess Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.36%; that's higher than only 3.05% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- 47% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 20.55% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Guess Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 6%; for context, that number is higher than only 2.23% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|