Guess?, Inc. (GES): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GES POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where GES ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GES is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 51 weeks.
- GES's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 17.43% of US stocks).
GES Stock Summary
- Guess Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 89.04% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.56, Guess Inc has a higher such ratio than only 11.19% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Guess Inc is reporting a growth rate of -437.06%; that's higher than merely 5.15% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Guess Inc are STRT, PDCO, GAIA, MOV, and MHO.
- GES's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Guess Inc's official web site, go to www.guess.com.
GES Valuation Summary
- GES's price/earnings ratio is 17.8; this is 8.25% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, GES's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
- Over the past 243 months, GES's price/earnings ratio has gone up 297.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GES.
GES Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -62.17%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -1.84%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 226.5%.
The table below shows GES's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GES's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GES has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.72% of graded US stocks.
- GES's asset turnover comes in at 0.978 -- ranking 18th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- CRI, OXM, and SKX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GES.
The table below shows GES's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GES Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.11||52-week high||$31.12|
|Prev. close||$20.55||52-week low||$11.56|
|Day high||$21.15||Avg. volume||791,051|
|50-day MA||$22.32||Dividend yield||2.24%|
|200-day MA||$24.78||Market Cap||1.31B|
Guess?, Inc. (GES) Company Bio
Guess Inc. designs, markets, distributes and licenses a lifestyle collection of contemporary apparel, denim, handbags, watches, footwear and other related consumer products. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
GES Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GES Latest Social Stream
View Full GES Social Stream
Latest GES News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Guess Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GES as an investment opportunity.
If you're not sure where to start when looking for the next multi-bagger, there are a few key trends you should keep an...
QIMA, a leading provider of quality control and supplier compliance solutions, announced today that world-renowned fashion brand Guess has selected QIMAone to digitize the brand's quality control program across its end-to-end global supply chain.
Guess? (GES) is seeing demand recovery across regions and categories as consumers resume their shopping habits. Its online business continues to perform well.
Introducing the GUESS Originals x Anna Nicole Smith Collection by Cali Thornhill Dewitt for Fall 2021
LOS ANGELES, September 27, 2021--GUESS Originals takes a moment to celebrate the life and heritage of one of the most iconic models for not only GUESS, but the fashion industry as a whole — Anna Nicole Smith. The 32-piece men’s and women’s collection will be available beginning October 7th, 2021, in select GUESS retail stores and GUESS Originals pop-ups globally — as well as guessoriginals.com and select styles at urbanoutfitters.com.
LOS ANGELES, September 17, 2021--Guess?, Inc. (NYSE: GES) announced today that the Company will be participating in a fireside chat at the Annual Wells Fargo Consumer Conference on Thursday, September 23, 2021 at 10:40 a.m. Pacific Time. The Company will be represented at the conference by Carlos Alberini, Chief Executive Officer, Katie Anderson, Chief Financial Officer, and Fabrice Benarouche, VP, Finance and Investor Relations.
GES Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|