Guess?, Inc. (GES): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GES POWR Grades
- GES scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 93.81% of US stocks.
- GES's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 157 days.
- GES's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 25.77% of US stocks).
GES Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GES is 3.9 -- better than 89.14% of US stocks.
- GES's price/sales ratio is 0.6; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 13.1% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, GES has reported earnings growth of -570.45%, putting it ahead of just 3.81% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GES, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DLA, AVT, CCRN, HSII, and LCUT.
- GES's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Guess Inc's official web site, go to www.guess.com.
GES Valuation Summary
- GES's price/earnings ratio is 17.8; this is 8.25% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, GES's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
- Over the past 243 months, GES's price/earnings ratio has gone up 297.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GES.
GES Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -73.46%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -5.78%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 8.95%.
The table below shows GES's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GES's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GES has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.48% of graded US stocks.
- GES's asset turnover comes in at 0.978 -- ranking 18th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- OXM, RL, and DECK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GES.
The table below shows GES's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GES Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.26||52-week high||$31.12|
|Prev. close||$22.68||52-week low||$19.56|
|Day high||$22.59||Avg. volume||781,691|
|50-day MA||$22.94||Dividend yield||3.97%|
|200-day MA||$24.11||Market Cap||1.45B|
Guess?, Inc. (GES) Company Bio
Guess Inc. designs, markets, distributes and licenses a lifestyle collection of contemporary apparel, denim, handbags, watches, footwear and other related consumer products. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
GES Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GES Latest Social Stream
View Full GES Social Stream
Latest GES News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Guess Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GES as an investment opportunity.
Before we spend countless hours researching a company, we like to analyze what insiders, hedge funds and billionaire investors think of the stock first. This is a necessary first step in our investment process because our research has shown that the elite investors’ consensus returns have been exceptional. In the following paragraphs, we find out […]
The following slide deck was published by Guess', Inc. in conjunction with this event....
Guess? (GES) is focused on six key strategies to drive growth. The company's digital business is driving growth.
LOS ANGELES, January 04, 2022--Guess?, Inc. (NYSE: GES) announced today that the Company will be participating in a virtual fireside chat at the 24th Annual ICR XChange Conference on Monday, January 10, 2022 at 10:30 a.m. Eastern Time. The Company will be represented at the conference by Carlos Alberini, Chief Executive Officer, Katie Anderson, Chief Financial Officer, and Fabrice Benarouche, VP, Finance and Investor Relations.
Guess''s (NYSE:GES) stock is up by 2.4% over the past three months. Given that the market rewards strong financials in...
GES Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|