Guild Holdings Co. (GHLD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GHLD Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 1.48, GUILD HOLDINGS CO P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 1.55% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GHLD is currently 0.43, higher than just 2.74% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- GUILD HOLDINGS CO's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 216.03%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.62% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GHLD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KRNY, NFBK, CNOB, TSE, and PLOW.
- Visit GHLD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.guildmortgage.com.
GHLD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, GHLD's price/sales ratio is 85.71% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- Over the past 23 months, GHLD's price/earnings ratio has gone down 159.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GHLD.
GHLD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GHLD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.03||52-week high||$16.07|
|Prev. close||$10.26||52-week low||$7.18|
|Day high||$10.29||Avg. volume||23,995|
|50-day MA||$10.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.09||Market Cap||610.65M|
Guild Holdings Co. (GHLD) Company Bio
Guild Holdings Co. operates as a growth-oriented mortgage company. The firm provides personalized mortgage-borrowing services. It operates through the Origination and Servicing business segments. The Origination segment comprises of loan origination business. The Servicing segment offers an in-house servicing platform. The company was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in San Diego, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
GHLD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GHLD Latest Social Stream
View Full GHLD Social Stream
Latest GHLD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GUILD HOLDINGS CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GHLD as an investment opportunity.
Before we begin, I'd like to remind everyone that comments on this conference call contain certain forward-looking statements regarding the company's expected operating and financial performance for future periods and industry trends. Actual results for future periods may differ materially from those expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements due to a number of risks or other factors that are described in greater detail under the section titled risk factors in Guild's Form 10-K and 10-Q and in other reports filed with the U.S. Participating in the call today are Chief Executive Officer Mary Ann McGarry, President Terry Schmidt, and Chief Financial Officer Amber Kramer.
SAN DIEGO, August 04, 2022--Guild Holdings Company (NYSE: GHLD) ("Guild" or the "Company"), a growth-oriented mortgage company that employs a relationship-based loan sourcing strategy to execute on its mission of delivering the promise of homeownership, today announced results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022.
Guild Holdings Company (GHLD) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
SAN DIEGO, July 25, 2022--Guild Holdings Company (NYSE: GHLD), a growth-oriented mortgage company that employs a relationship-based loan sourcing strategy to execute on its mission of delivering the promise of homeownership, today announced that it will release results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022 after the market close on Thursday, August 4, 2022.
GHLD Price Returns