CGI Inc. (GIB): Price and Financial Metrics
GIB Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $23,162,768,987, Cgi Inc has a greater market value than 91.31% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Cgi Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 84.45% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GIB is more volatile than only 14.67% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cgi Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CCEP, FAST, MTB, MKC, and VIV.
- Visit GIB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cgi.com.
GIB Stock Price Chart More Charts
GIB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$85.85||52-week high||$87.13|
|Prev. close||$85.23||52-week low||$63.88|
|Day high||$85.87||Avg. volume||146,812|
|50-day MA||$83.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$78.20||Market Cap||23.07B|
CGI Inc. (GIB) Company Bio
CGI Services provides information technology (IT) consulting, systems integration, IT outsourcing and business solutions. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Montréal, Canada.
GIB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Cgi Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Cgi Inc ranked in the 46st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Cgi Inc, consider:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 87.28% of its sector Technology.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 7% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 20.98% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- GIB's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 48.83% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|