CGI Inc. (GIB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GIB POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where GIB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.82% of US stocks.
- GIB's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- GIB ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
GIB Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 225.55, Cgi Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 88.75% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 141.35%, Cgi Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.9% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GIB is more volatile than merely 1.18% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cgi Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MTB, LKQ, OMC, FNF, and VIV.
- Visit GIB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cgi.com.
GIB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GIB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$83.54||52-week high||$93.93|
|Prev. close||$84.47||52-week low||$74.58|
|Day high||$85.14||Avg. volume||246,307|
|50-day MA||$85.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$88.60||Market Cap||20.48B|
CGI Inc. (GIB) Company Bio
CGI Services provides information technology (IT) consulting, systems integration, IT outsourcing and business solutions. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Montréal, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
GIB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GIB Latest Social Stream
View Full GIB Social Stream
Latest GIB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cgi Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GIB as an investment opportunity.
CGI (NYSE: GIB) (TSX: GIB.A) was awarded a new task order to expand the Marine Corps Platform Integration Center (MCPIC) program across eight U.S. Marine Corps' (USMC) bases. Already operating at three USMC outposts, MCPIC supports inventory tracking through digital tagging of mission-critical equipment, allowing system users to access real-time data by leveraging automated identification technology and Internet of Things (IoT) sensors. Building on CGI's long-standing partnership and commitment
Calgary, A0, based Investment company QV Investors Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys CGI Inc, UnitedHealth Group Inc, Johnson & Johnson, Exxon Mobil Corp, Ross Stores Inc, sells Points.com Inc, Stantec Inc, American Express Co, Novo Nordisk A/S, Oracle Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, QV Investors Inc..
CGI to develop data management environment at Department of the Interior's Office of Natural Resources Revenue
CGI (NYSE: GIB) (TSX: GIB.A) announced it has been awarded a new task order by the Department of the Interior's (DOI) Office of Natural Resources Revenue (ONRR) to develop a new, modern, innovative data management environment that will improve the collection and disbursement of federal and Indian royalties. Enhanced data management through the new Data Management Environment (DME) will enable ONRR to better coordinate its activities with other federal agencies to support the Department's managem
Should Weakness in CGI Inc.'s (TSE:GIB.A) Stock Be Seen As A Sign That Market Will Correct The Share Price Given Decent Financials?
CGI (TSE:GIB.A) has had a rough week with its share price down 5.0%. But if you pay close attention, you might find...
Global Healthcare Fraud Analytics Market: Emerging Trends, Major Key Players Conduent Inc and CGI Group Inc
According to the report, The global Healthcare Fraud Analytics market size is expected to reach $ 5.84 Billion by 2028 growing at the CAGR of 24.79% from 2021 to 2028. The sole driver for the healthcare ultraprecision analytics market is
GIB Price Returns