CGI Inc. (GIB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GIB POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where GIB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.82% of US stocks.
- GIB's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- GIB's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 33.31% of US stocks).
GIB Stock Summary
- GIB's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 216.36 -- higher than 88.63% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 141.35%, Cgi Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.49% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Cgi Inc's share price is greater than that of only 5.98% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cgi Inc are OMC, GPC, MTB, FNF, and LKQ.
- Visit GIB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cgi.com.
GIB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GIB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$78.47||52-week high||$93.93|
|Prev. close||$79.33||52-week low||$73.76|
|Day high||$78.48||Avg. volume||192,353|
|50-day MA||$80.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$84.16||Market Cap||18.81B|
CGI Inc. (GIB) Company Bio
CGI Services provides information technology (IT) consulting, systems integration, IT outsourcing and business solutions. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Montréal, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
GIB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GIB Latest Social Stream
View Full GIB Social Stream
Latest GIB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cgi Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GIB as an investment opportunity.
CGI Inc. found using ticker (GIB) now have 10 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 105.81 and 84.92 calculating the average target price we see 100.35. Now with the previous closing price of 82.77 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 21.2%. The day 50 moving average is 85.34 and the 200 day MA is 88.38. The company has a market cap of $19,834m. Company Website: https://www.cgi.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets=GIB" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $24,047m based on the market concensus. CGI Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides information technology...
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
CGI's U.S. operations earn perfect score in Human Rights Campaign Foundation's Corporate Equality Index
CGI's (NYSE: GIB) (TSX: GIB.A) U.S. operations received a perfect score of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's (HRC) 2022 Corporate Equality Index, the nation's foremost benchmarking report measuring corporate policies and practices related to LGBTQ+ workplace equality. CGI earned this recognition by fostering a corporate culturethat advances diversity, equity and inclusion.
CGI Inc. with ticker code (GIB) have now 10 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 106.03 and 85.02 and has a mean target at 100.55. Now with the previous closing price of 84.05 this indicates there is a potential upside of 19.6%. The day 50 moving average is 85.5 and the 200 day moving average is 88.5. The market capitalisation for the company is $20,588m. Find out more information at: https://www.cgi.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="GIB" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] The potential market cap would be $24,630m based on the market concensus. CGI Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides information technology (IT) and business process services in Canada; Western, Sou...
Major players in the cloud billing market are Aria System Inc. , Amdocs Inc, Oracle Corporation, NEC Corporation, Jamcracker, IBM Corporation, CGI Group Inc. , SAP SE, Zuora Inc. , BillingPlatform Corp. , Recurly, Cerillion, ConnectWise, AppDirect, Chargebee, RecVue, Chargify, Salesforce, Orbitera Inc. Major players in the cloud billing market are Aria System Inc. , Amdocs Inc, Oracle Corporation, NEC Corporation, Jamcracker, IBM Corporation, CGI Group Inc. , SAP SE, Zuora Inc. , BillingPlatform Corp. , Recurly, Cerillion, ConnectWise, AppDirect, Chargebee, RecVue, Chargify, Salesforce, Orbitera Inc.
GIB Price Returns