CGI Inc. (GIB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GIB POWR Grades
- GIB scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 97.02% of US stocks.
- GIB's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- GIB ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
GIB Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $21,112,828,880, Cgi Inc has a greater market value than 87.96% of US stocks.
- GIB's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 244.37 -- higher than 88.63% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 141.35%, Cgi Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 93.52% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GIB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DLTR, ULTA, GWW, MTB, and OMC.
- GIB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cgi Inc's official web site, go to www.cgi.com.
GIB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GIB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$91.94||52-week high||$93.06|
|Prev. close||$91.52||52-week low||$60.58|
|Day high||$92.01||Avg. volume||143,990|
|50-day MA||$89.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$85.35||Market Cap||22.57B|
CGI Inc. (GIB) Company Bio
CGI Services provides information technology (IT) consulting, systems integration, IT outsourcing and business solutions. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Montréal, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
GIB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GIB Latest Social Stream
View Full GIB Social Stream
Latest GIB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cgi Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GIB as an investment opportunity.
CGI (NYSE: GIB) (TSX: GIB.A) today hosted a ribbon-cutting ceremony for its new office in downtown Hartford. The ceremony, attended by local leaders including David Steuber, Chief of Staff for the City of Hartford Mayor Luke Bronin; Glendowlyn Thames, Deputy Commissioner and CFO/COO at CT Department of Economic and Community Development; and Mark Boxer, University of Hartford EVP and COO; marked the establishment of the global IT company's presence in downtown where nearly 200 highly-skilled IT
Let's talk about the popular CGI Inc. ( TSE:GIB.A ). The company's shares saw its share price hover around a small...
CGI (TSX: GIB.A) (NYSE: GIB) announced today that it has priced an offering of Canadian dollar denominated senior unsecured notes.
CGI (TSX: GIB.A) (NYSE: GIB) announced today that it has priced its previously announced offering of senior unsecured notes.
CGI (TSX: GIB.A) (NYSE: GIB) announced today that it has commenced a private offering of senior unsecured notes seeking, subject to market conditions, an aggregate principal amount of approximately US$1 billion. The notes would be issued in two tranches of different maturities, carrying different interest rates.CGI intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to repay indebtedness under its unsecured committed term loan credit facility maturing in March 2023.The notes will be offered to qua
GIB Price Returns