CGI Inc. (GIB): Price and Financial Metrics
GIB Stock Summary
- GIB has a market capitalization of $19,744,831,991 -- more than approximately 88.25% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 141.35%, Cgi Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 91.89% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GIB is more volatile than only 13.12% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cgi Inc are CINF, MHK, MKL, CCEP, and MTB.
- GIB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cgi Inc's official web site, go to www.cgi.com.
GIB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GIB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$85.34||52-week high||$87.31|
|Prev. close||$85.59||52-week low||$58.60|
|Day high||$85.82||Avg. volume||142,178|
|50-day MA||$81.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$73.88||Market Cap||21.66B|
CGI Inc. (GIB) Company Bio
CGI Services provides information technology (IT) consulting, systems integration, IT outsourcing and business solutions. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Montréal, Canada.
GIB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for GIB, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Cgi Inc ranked in the 54th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Cgi Inc, consider:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 87.64% of its sector Technology.
- Cgi Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 22.5% of tickers in our DCF set.
- GIB's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 22.5% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GIB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GIB Latest Social Stream
View Full GIB Social Stream
Latest GIB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cgi Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GIB as an investment opportunity.
CGI (NYSE: GIB) (TSX: GIB.A) announced it is the winner of a Leader in Trade Award for Resiliency in the Fintech category from Global Trade Review (GTR), an independent publishing and events company covering the global trade industry. The GTR Leaders in Trade Awards highlight excellence in the trade, commodity, supply chain, export finance and fintech markets.
CGI (GIB) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? Firstly, we'll want...
Canadian-based fund releases semiannual portfolio report
CGI (NYSE: GIB) (TSX: GIB.A) today announced that it has been selected by the Federal Reserve Bank to participate in the pilot program for the FedNow Service, a new real-time payments rail. The pilot brings together banking industry leaders to support development, testing and adoption of the FedNow Service, as well as encourage development of services that leverage FedNow Service functionality. As part of the pilot, CGI will support Vantage Bank Texas, a CGI All Payments client, to deliver real-time payments to its client community.
GIB Price Returns