Global-e Online Ltd. (GLBE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GLBE POWR Grades
- GLBE scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 33.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GLBE is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- GLBE's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 1.78% of US stocks).
GLBE Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.53, GLOBAL-E ONLINE LTD is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 4.94% of US stocks.
- GLBE's went public 1.55 years ago, making it older than merely 5.36% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 474.81%, GLOBAL-E ONLINE LTD's debt growth rate surpasses 96.26% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GLOBAL-E ONLINE LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be ASPN, WEAV, ATRC, SFET, and EXAS.
- GLBE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GLOBAL-E ONLINE LTD's official web site, go to www.global-e.com.
GLBE Valuation Summary
- GLBE's price/earnings ratio is -16.8; this is 168.85% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- GLBE's price/earnings ratio has moved down 5019.6 over the prior 19 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GLBE.
GLBE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GLBE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.55||52-week high||$69.83|
|Prev. close||$21.57||52-week low||$15.63|
|Day high||$23.55||Avg. volume||1,672,605|
|50-day MA||$23.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.63||Market Cap||3.67B|
Global-e Online Ltd. (GLBE) Company Bio
Global-e Online Ltd. operates an e-commerce platform that connects online retailers and brands with customers worldwide. The company was incorporated in 2013 and is headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It has additional offices in New York, New York; Paris, France; Petah Tikva, Israel; Beverly Hills, California; Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
GLBE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GLBE Latest Social Stream
View Full GLBE Social Stream
Latest GLBE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GLOBAL-E ONLINE LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GLBE as an investment opportunity.
These growth stocks currently trade near 52-week lows, but Wall Street analysts see that as a buying opportunity.
Global-e Online (NASDAQ: GLBE), Revolve Group (NYSE: RVLV), and Floor & Decor Holdings (NYSE: FND) look like solid contenders for stocks that could strongly grow your money. Global-e Online might be the best e-commerce stock you've never heard of yet.
The Nasdaq Composite is down almost 29%, marking the worst year for the index since 2008. One place to hunt for bargains is among growth stocks, which have been crushed. While not all growth stocks might be worth investing in for the long haul, Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) and Global-e Online (NASDAQ: GLBE) look like two great picks.
Millennials & Gen-Z Report Social Media as Top Channel for Discovering International Brands - Global-e Survey Finds
Global-e Online Ltd. (Nasdaq: GLBE), the global leader of direct-to-consumer (D2C) cross border e-Commerce enablement, today released the findings of its seminal Cross-Border e-Commerce Shopper Survey- a Dive into Consumer Behavior and Preferences. The survey, commissioned by Global-e, and carried out by Censuswide, was comprised of 9,000 consumers across nine different markets who, in the last year, have made a purchase online from a retailer based outside of their country.
Black Friday is upon us and shoppers are gearing up to kick off the holiday shopping season in earnest. It's time to shed off the grim economic talks, job cuts and embrace the holiday spirit and hunt the biggest discounts. As a number of retailers gear up to provide heavy discounts and early access, investors too can gear up to spot the stocks that could make the most of the festive shopping. This includes major retailers, toy makers, discount names, home furnishing providers, beauty products makers, and of course – online retailers.
GLBE Price Returns