Global-e Online Ltd. (GLBE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GLBE POWR Grades
- GLBE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 85.44% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GLBE is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- GLBE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
GLBE Stock Summary
- GLBE's went public 0.88 years ago, making it older than merely 0.02% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GLBE is currently 339.74, higher than 98.45% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 461.05%, Global-E Online Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 96.93% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Global-E Online Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be CSII, BDSX, REFR, OPTN, and AXGN.
- GLBE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Global-E Online Ltd's official web site, go to www.global-e.com.
GLBE Valuation Summary
- GLBE's EV/EBIT ratio is 1335.1; this is 4039.84% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- GLBE's price/sales ratio has moved up 58.6 over the prior 112 days.
- Over the past 112 days, GLBE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 911.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GLBE.
GLBE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GLBE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.74||52-week high||$83.77|
|Prev. close||$20.17||52-week low||$15.63|
|Day high||$21.79||Avg. volume||1,831,085|
|50-day MA||$20.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$42.17||Market Cap||3.09B|
Global-e Online Ltd. (GLBE) Company Bio
Global-e Online Ltd. operates an e-commerce platform that connects online retailers and brands with customers worldwide. The company was incorporated in 2013 and is headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It has additional offices in New York, New York; Paris, France; Petah Tikva, Israel; Beverly Hills, California; Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
GLBE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GLBE Latest Social Stream
View Full GLBE Social Stream
Latest GLBE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Global-E Online Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GLBE as an investment opportunity.
Artisan Partners, a high value-added investment management firm, published its ‘Artisan Mid Cap Fund’ fourth quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here.
In last trading session, Global-e Online Ltd. (NASDAQ:GLBE) saw 2.92 million shares changing hands with its beta currently measuring 0. Company’s recent per share price level of $37.88 trading at $3.52 or 10.24% at ring of the bell on the day assigns it a market valuation of $5.88B. That closing price of GLBE’s stock is … Analysts Predict Global-e Online Ltd. (NASDAQ:GLBE) To Reach $82.00 In 12 Months Read More »
Retail is a broad, massive business with a global market worth an estimated $27 trillion, which leaves plenty of room for innovative companies to come in and create immense wealth for investors. Could you do well owning a veteran e-commerce company like Amazon over the long term? Of course, it's been a proven winner for many years.
The company has major growth opportunities ahead driven by one market that has potential for exponential growth, making this stock one to consider as it could be a bargain right now. The company's fourth quarter was strong.
Fear of slowing bottom-line growth has been tough on Shopify's (NYSE: SHOP) stock price. Most of Shopify's recent plunge happened in response to forward-looking guidance outlined during the fourth-quarter earnings call management held on Feb 16, 2022. In a nutshell, the company warned investors to expect heavier than expected investments into fulfillment services.
GLBE Price Returns