Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Corporation (GLDD): Price and Financial Metrics
GLDD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.97||52-week high||$9.67|
|Prev. close||$7.86||52-week low||$4.74|
|Day high||$8.01||Avg. volume||504,045|
|50-day MA||$8.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.88||Market Cap||529.94M|
GLDD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GLDD POWR Grades
- GLDD scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 93.2% of US stocks.
- GLDD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- GLDD's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 10.96% of US stocks).
GLDD Stock Summary
- For GLDD, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 88.26% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, GREAT LAKES DREDGE & DOCK CORP is reporting a growth rate of -154.9%; that's higher than just 9.18% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for GREAT LAKES DREDGE & DOCK CORP comes in at -17.53%, a number that bests merely 14.06% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GREAT LAKES DREDGE & DOCK CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be CRL, ALTO, DENN, SEE, and PLXS.
- Visit GLDD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gldd.com.
GLDD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, GLDD's price/sales ratio is 25% lower, now standing at 0.9.
- Over the past 204 months, GLDD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 57.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GLDD.
GLDD Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 26.25%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 2909.05%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -25.93%.
The table below shows GLDD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GLDD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GLDD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.17% of graded US stocks.
- GLDD's asset turnover comes in at 0.728 -- ranking 48th of 52 Construction stocks.
- NVR, FIX, and PWR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GLDD.
The table below shows GLDD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Corporation (GLDD) Company Bio
Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Corporation provides dredging services in the United States and internationally. It operates in two segments, Dredging and Environmental & Remediation. The company was founded in 1890 and is based in Oak Brook, Illinois.
GLDD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GLDD Latest Social Stream
View Full GLDD Social Stream
Latest GLDD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GREAT LAKES DREDGE & DOCK CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GLDD as an investment opportunity.
HOUSTON, Sept. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Corporation ("Great Lakes" or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: GLDD), the largest provider of dredging services in the United States, today announced their participation in Noble Capital Markets’ C-Suite Interview Series, presented by Channelchek. Great Lakes Dredge & Dock (GLDD) President & CEO, Lasse Petterson, and SVP, CFO and Treasurer, Scott Kornblau sat down with Noble Capital Markets Senior Research Analyst, Joe Gomes, for this
Great Lakes (GLDD) secures $177 million dredging contracts for coastal protection and maintenance, contributing to environmental and infrastructure resiliency.
Great Lakes Announces Receipt of $177 Million in Awarded Work; Dredging Backlog at Approximately $1.1 Billion to Date
HOUSTON, Sept. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Corporation ("Great Lakes" or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: GLDD), the largest provider of dredging services in the United States, announced today the receipt of several dredging awards totaling $177 million. The awarded work includes: Orange Beach, Gulf State Park, Gulf Shores Engineered Beach Renourishment Project (Coastal Protection, Alabama, $32.8 million)Fire Island Inlet to Montauk Inlet, PL 84-99 Rehabilitation Project (Coast
With this contract, Great Lakes' (GLDD) backlog and recent pending awardable work now exceed $1 billion.
Great Lakes Awarded the Dredge and Environmentally Beneficial Disposal Contract for the Port Arthur LNG Project
HOUSTON, Aug. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Corporation ("Great Lakes" or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: GLDD), the largest provider of dredging services in the United States, announced today the award for the Port Arthur LNG Phase 1 project Marine Dredging and Disposal contract. Great Lakes has been contracted by Bechtel Energy, Inc. (“Bechtel”), a leading global engineering, construction, and procurement company that’s managing the Port Arthur LNG Phase 1 project in partnersh
GLDD Price Returns
Continue Researching GLDDWant to do more research on Great Lakes Dredge & Dock CORP's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Great Lakes Dredge & Dock CORP (GLDD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Great Lakes Dredge & Dock CORP (GLDD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Great Lakes Dredge & Dock CORP (GLDD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch