Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Corporation (GLDD): Price and Financial Metrics
GLDD Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GLDD is currently 3.31, higher than only 14.41% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For GLDD, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 86.31% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, GLDD has reported earnings growth of -2,518.59%, putting it ahead of merely 0.65% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Great Lakes Dredge & Dock CORP are TSRI, AFH, SMIT, PCG, and DPLO.
- GLDD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Great Lakes Dredge & Dock CORP's official web site, go to www.gldd.com.
GLDD Stock Price Chart More Charts
GLDD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.63||52-week high||$11.96|
|Prev. close||$11.53||52-week low||$6.76|
|Day high||$11.68||Avg. volume||293,133|
|50-day MA||$10.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.61||Market Cap||743.39M|
Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Corporation (GLDD) Company Bio
Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Corporation provides dredging services in the United States and internationally. It operates in two segments, Dredging and Environmental & Remediation. The company was founded in 1890 and is based in Oak Brook, Illinois.