Globant S.A. Common Shares (GLOB): Price and Financial Metrics
GLOB Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GLOB is currently 52.55, higher than 93.93% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 392.29%, Globant SA's debt growth rate surpasses 94.88% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that GLOB's revenue has grown 161.67% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.13% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Globant SA are JOBS, AWI, MED, KNSL, and NMIH.
- Visit GLOB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.globant.com.
GLOB Stock Price Chart More Charts
GLOB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$116.74||52-week high||$120.64|
|Prev. close||$119.67||52-week low||$62.66|
|Day high||$120.64||Avg. volume||224,450|
|50-day MA||$105.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$96.98||Market Cap||4.25B|
Globant S.A. Common Shares (GLOB) Company Bio
Globant SA is a software solutions provider, offering engineering, design, and innovation services for clients. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Luxembourg.