Globant S.A. Common Shares (GLOB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GLOB POWR Grades
- GLOB scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 78.52% of US stocks.
- GLOB's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- GLOB's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 5.87% of US stocks).
GLOB Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 150.98, Globant SA P/E ratio is greater than that of about 94.86% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GLOB is currently 81.96, higher than 94.73% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Globant SA's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.75% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Globant SA, a group of peers worth examining would be RXN, G, PRAH, KN, and OSIS.
- Visit GLOB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.globant.com.
GLOB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GLOB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$305.07||52-week high||$332.79|
|Prev. close||$309.62||52-week low||$173.34|
|Day high||$313.62||Avg. volume||243,517|
|50-day MA||$303.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$240.69||Market Cap||12.21B|
Globant S.A. Common Shares (GLOB) Company Bio
Globant SA is a software solutions provider, offering engineering, design, and innovation services for clients. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Luxembourg.
Most Popular Stories View All
GLOB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GLOB Latest Social Stream
View Full GLOB Social Stream
Latest GLOB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Globant SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GLOB as an investment opportunity.
Equities research analysts predict that Globant S.A. (NYSE:GLOB) will report sales of $327.41 million for the current fiscal quarter, Zacks Investment Research reports. Six analysts have issued estimates for Globants earnings, with the lowest sales estimate coming in at $325.70 million and the highest estimate coming in at $331.60 million. Globant reported sales of $207.22 
Neuberger Berman Group LLC purchased a new stake in shares of Globant S.A. (NYSE:GLOB) during the second quarter, Holdings Channel reports. The institutional investor purchased 82,412 shares of the information technology services providers stock, valued at approximately $18,062,000. Other hedge funds have also modified their holdings of the company. Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Public School Empls 
Should you pick the diversified leader or the high-growth challenger?
Globant (NYSE: GLOB), a digitally-native company that offers innovative technology solutions, announced today that it will join the Green Software Foundation – an institution of global organizations committed to, and creating best practices for building sustainable software to reduce carbon emissions.
Online eyeglasses retailer Warby Parker (NYSE: WRBY) goes public via direct listing. Motley Fool analyst Asit Sharma analyzes stock market stories and shares why he's a fan of British software development company Endava. To catch full episodes of all The Motley Fool's free podcasts, check out our podcast center.
GLOB Price Returns