Globant S.A. Common Shares (GLOB): Price and Financial Metrics
GLOB Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GLOB is currently 33.04, higher than 92.67% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 464.76%, Globant SA's debt growth rate surpasses 95.23% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Globant SA comes in at 159.79%, a number that bests 96.05% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GLOB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NMIH, G, DCO, III, and CRL.
- Visit GLOB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.globant.com.
GLOB Stock Price Chart More Charts
GLOB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$85.31||52-week high||$141.67|
|Prev. close||$89.40||52-week low||$68.68|
|Day high||$88.01||Avg. volume||369,293|
|50-day MA||$112.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$103.45||Market Cap||3.17B|
Globant S.A. Common Shares (GLOB) Company Bio
Globant SA is a software solutions provider, offering engineering, design, and innovation services for clients. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Luxembourg.