Globant S.A. Common Shares (GLOB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GLOB POWR Grades
- GLOB scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 78.52% of US stocks.
- GLOB's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- GLOB's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 5.87% of US stocks).
GLOB Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 150.98, Globant SA P/E ratio is greater than that of about 94.86% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GLOB is currently 81.96, higher than 94.73% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Globant SA's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.75% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Globant SA, a group of peers worth examining would be RXN, G, PRAH, KN, and OSIS.
- Visit GLOB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.globant.com.
GLOB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GLOB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$309.62||52-week high||$332.79|
|Prev. close||$308.48||52-week low||$173.34|
|Day high||$309.91||Avg. volume||242,730|
|50-day MA||$302.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$240.26||Market Cap||12.39B|
Globant S.A. Common Shares (GLOB) Company Bio
Globant SA is a software solutions provider, offering engineering, design, and innovation services for clients. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Luxembourg.
Most Popular Stories View All
GLOB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GLOB Latest Social Stream
View Full GLOB Social Stream
Latest GLOB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Globant SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GLOB as an investment opportunity.
Globant (NYSE: GLOB), a digitally-native company that offers innovative technology solutions, announced today that it will join the Green Software Foundation – an institution of global organizations committed to, and creating best practices for building sustainable software to reduce carbon emissions.
Online eyeglasses retailer Warby Parker (NYSE: WRBY) goes public via direct listing. Motley Fool analyst Asit Sharma analyzes stock market stories and shares why he's a fan of British software development company Endava. To catch full episodes of all The Motley Fool's free podcasts, check out our podcast center.
Globant (GLOB) has acquired Atix Labs to strengthen its position in the blockchain market, forecast to grow 10x by 2025. The financial terms of the deal have been kept under wraps. Shares of the I.T. and software development company based in Luxembourg, with a current market capitalization of $11.3 billion, have gained 45% over the past year. (See Globant stock charts on TipRanks) Atix Labs, founded in Argentina in 2013, is a professional services company specializing in the blockchain market. It operates in the United States, Argentina, and Uruguay. It has an impressive project pipeline, strong partnerships, a world-class portfolio of Fortune 500 clients, and top global players on the crypto stage.
Information technology and software development company Globant (NYSE: GLOB) has acquired blockchain services provider Atix Labs for undisclosed financial terms. The purchase comes four months after Globant disclosed it had added bitcoin to its balance sheet. www.coindesk.com The post IT Company Globant Acquires Atix Labs to Expand Blockchain Offerings CoinDesk appeared first on UK Stocks, Forex, Commodities, Crypto, Live Market News- Daily Forex News .
Luxembourg-based technology unicorn Globant acquired Atix Labs, an Argentine services company specializing in the use of blockchain
GLOB Price Returns