Globant S.A. Common Shares (GLOB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GLOB POWR Grades
- GLOB scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 78.52% of US stocks.
- GLOB's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- GLOB's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 5.87% of US stocks).
GLOB Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 150.98, Globant SA P/E ratio is greater than that of about 94.86% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GLOB is currently 81.96, higher than 94.73% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Globant SA's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.75% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Globant SA, a group of peers worth examining would be RXN, G, PRAH, KN, and OSIS.
- Visit GLOB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.globant.com.
GLOB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GLOB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$216.52||52-week high||$244.72|
|Prev. close||$212.58||52-week low||$129.11|
|Day high||$219.31||Avg. volume||190,922|
|50-day MA||$217.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$200.20||Market Cap||8.67B|
Globant S.A. Common Shares (GLOB) Company Bio
Globant SA is a software solutions provider, offering engineering, design, and innovation services for clients. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Luxembourg.
GLOB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Globant SA. To summarize, we found that Globant SA ranked in the 24th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for GLOB, they are:
- 98% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 87.7% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 2% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 12.26% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- As a business, Globant SA experienced a tax rate of about 20% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Technology), this tax rate is higher than 79.98% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GLOB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GLOB Latest Social Stream
View Full GLOB Social Stream
Latest GLOB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Globant SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GLOB as an investment opportunity.
Companies In The News Are: ACB, NEWR, BLFS, GLOB
Globant (GLOB) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock suggests that there could be more strength down the road.
GLOB earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
Technology services company Globant (GLOB) has acquired digital marketing firm HABITANT, an expert in paid media, MAdTech, digital sales, and digital marketing. The acquisition helps Globant expand its footprint in Europe. Globant Co-Founder and CEO Martin Migoya said, “Organizations are challenged to reinvent themselves, to find new ways to reach their audiences and create engaging experiences.” (See Globant stock analysis on TipRanks) Migoya added, “HABITANT’s work integrating disciplines such as digital marketing, technology, design, creativity, innovation, and data is a great complement to continue developing unique strategies and solutions that generate long-term transformations.” On May 5, Goldman Sachs analyst Diego M.
Globant (GLOB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 2.47% and 4.04%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
GLOB Price Returns