Globant S.A. (GLOB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GLOB POWR Grades
- GLOB scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 84.43% of US stocks.
- GLOB's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- GLOB's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 14.26% of US stocks).
GLOB Stock Summary
- GLOB's current price/earnings ratio is 44.04, which is higher than 86.75% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for GLOBANT SA is higher than 86.56% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of GLOBANT SA's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.12% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GLOBANT SA, a group of peers worth examining would be AAON, TTEK, WTTR, ESNT, and ASIX.
- Visit GLOB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.globant.com.
GLOB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, GLOB's EV/EBIT ratio is 62.3% higher, now standing at 31.
- GLOB's price/earnings ratio has moved up 17.4 over the prior 106 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GLOB.
GLOB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GLOB has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.96% of graded US stocks.
- GLOB's asset turnover comes in at 0.754 -- ranking 196th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- AKAM, CYBR, and EVBG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GLOB.
The table below shows GLOB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GLOB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GLOB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$156.18||52-week high||$276.76|
|Prev. close||$157.12||52-week low||$144.71|
|Day high||$157.65||Avg. volume||408,215|
|50-day MA||$162.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$182.82||Market Cap||6.63B|
Globant S.A. (GLOB) Company Bio
Globant SA is a software solutions provider, offering engineering, design, and innovation services for clients. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Luxembourg.
Most Popular Stories View All
GLOB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GLOB Latest Social Stream
View Full GLOB Social Stream
Latest GLOB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GLOBANT SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GLOB as an investment opportunity.
Return Trends At Globant (NYSE:GLOB) Aren't Appealing
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? Firstly, we'd want to...
Here’s Why Globant S.A. (GLOB) Declined in Q4
Harding Loevner, an asset management company, released its “Frontier Emerging Markets Equity Strategy” fourth-quarter investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the fourth quarter, the strategy returned 5.72% gross of fees compared to a 9.23% return for the MSCI Frontier Emerging Markets Index. The fund returned -17.23% gross of fees […]
Globant to Hold its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders and an Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders on April 19, 2023
Globant S.A. (NYSE: GLOB), a digitally native technology services company (the "Company"), announces that its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders and an Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders (collectively, the "General Meetings") are to be held on April 19, 2023. The General Meetings will be held at the registered office of the Company at 37A, Avenue J.F. Kennedy, L-1855, Luxembourg. The Convening Notice including the agenda for the General Meetings, the form of proxy card and the rel
20 Most Valuable European Tech Companies In The World
In this article, we will discuss the 20 Most Valuable European Tech Companies In The World. You can skip our industry overview and go directly to the 5 Most Valuable European Tech Companies In The World. According to a Deloitte Report published in 2022, the technology industry in Europe recorded sales of €1.5 trillion, accounting for more than […]
Globant (NYSE:GLOB) stock performs better than its underlying earnings growth over last five years
When you buy a stock there is always a possibility that it could drop 100%. But on the bright side, if you buy shares...
GLOB Price Returns
Continue Researching GLOBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Globant SA's stock as an investment opportunity:
Globant SA (GLOB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Globant SA (GLOB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Globant SA (GLOB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...