Greenlight Reinsurance, Ltd. - Class A Ordinary Shares (GLRE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GLRE POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where GLRE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.83% of US stocks.
- GLRE's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- GLRE ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
GLRE Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6.04, Greenlight Capital Re Ltd P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 7.08% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.55, Greenlight Capital Re Ltd has a higher such ratio than just 10.57% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, GLRE has reported earnings growth of -240.85%, putting it ahead of just 8.65% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Greenlight Capital Re Ltd are AAME, KINS, STFC, ANTE, and LCUT.
- GLRE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Greenlight Capital Re Ltd's official web site, go to www.greenlightre.com.
GLRE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, GLRE's EV/EBIT ratio is 160% lower, now standing at -5.4.
- GLRE's price/earnings ratio has moved down 20.3 over the prior 172 months.
- Over the past 172 months, GLRE's price/sales ratio has gone down 9.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GLRE.
GLRE Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 50.91%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 200.94%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -1.72%.
The table below shows GLRE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GLRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GLRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.81||52-week high||$9.71|
|Prev. close||$8.75||52-week low||$6.22|
|Day high||$8.84||Avg. volume||181,231|
|50-day MA||$9.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.35||Market Cap||301.73M|
Greenlight Reinsurance, Ltd. - Class A Ordinary Shares (GLRE) Company Bio
Greenlight Capital Re, Ltd., through its subsidiaries, provides property and casualty reinsurance products and services worldwide. Its frequency business comprises contracts containing smaller losses emanating from multiple events and enables the clients to increase their underwriting capacity; and severity business includes contracts with the potential for significant losses emanating from one event or multiple events. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Grand Cayman, the Cayman Islands.
GLRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GLRE Latest Social Stream
View Full GLRE Social Stream
Latest GLRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Greenlight Capital Re Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GLRE as an investment opportunity.
GRAND CAYMAN, Cayman Islands, July 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Greenlight Capital Re, Ltd. (NASDAQ: GLRE) (the "Company" or "Greenlight Re"), a specialist property and casualty reinsurer based in the Cayman Islands and Ireland, today announced that it expects to release financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021 after the market closes on Tuesday, August 3, 2021. A live conference call to discuss the financial results will be held on Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern tim
Getty Images/Getty Images News Tropical Cyclone Seroja, which impacted Western Australia earlier this year, is initially estimated to have caused a A$434 million industry loss for the insurance and reinsurance market, according to PERILS. Tropical Cyclone Seroja struck Australia over the period of 11 to 12 April 2021, making landfall...
In this article, we discuss the 10 best SPACs to buy according to David Einhorn’s Greenlight Capital. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these SPACs, go directly to the 5 Best SPACs to Buy According to David Einhorn’s Greenlight Capital. Last year, initial public offerings (IPOs) facilitated by special purpose acquisition companies […]
andresr/E+ via Getty Images In June 2019, I had written an article about Greenlight Re (GLRE), David Einhorn's reinsurance vehicle. My opinion was that Greenlight Re was a reinsurer with a meager operating margin, whose existence was only there to serve David Einhorn's talents, proven or not, as an investor....
In this article we will analyze whether Gain Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:GANX) is a good investment right now by following the lead of some of the best investors in the world and piggybacking their ideas. There’s no better way to get these firms’ immense resources and analytical capabilities working for us than to follow their lead […]
GLRE Price Returns
Continue Researching GLREWant to do more research on Greenlight Capital Re Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Greenlight Capital Re Ltd (GLRE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Greenlight Capital Re Ltd (GLRE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Greenlight Capital Re Ltd (GLRE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch