Greenlight Reinsurance, Ltd. - Class A Ordinary Shares (GLRE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GLRE POWR Grades
- GLRE scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 86.91% of US stocks.
- GLRE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- GLRE's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 40.06% of US stocks).
GLRE Stock Summary
- GLRE's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 317.4 -- higher than 90.71% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -17.87%, GREENLIGHT CAPITAL RE LTD's debt growth rate surpasses just 16.03% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that GLRE's revenue has grown -10.51% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 14.32% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GLRE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SPLP, GVA, WGO, APG, and DFH.
- Visit GLRE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.greenlightre.com.
GLRE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, GLRE's price/sales ratio is 40% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- GLRE's price/earnings ratio has moved down 13.3 over the prior 193 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GLRE.
GLRE Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -70.66%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -46.16%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -42.11%.
The table below shows GLRE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GLRE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GLRE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.09% of graded US stocks.
- GLRE's asset turnover comes in at 0.423 -- ranking 33rd of 133 Insurance stocks.
- GTS, ALL, and ANTM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GLRE.
The table below shows GLRE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GLRE Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of GLRE, see our GLRE price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$21.00||Average Broker Recommendation||2 (Hold)|
GLRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GLRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.50||52-week high||$10.49|
|Prev. close||$9.54||52-week low||$6.51|
|Day high||$9.68||Avg. volume||97,296|
|50-day MA||$9.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.17||Market Cap||331.00M|
Greenlight Reinsurance, Ltd. - Class A Ordinary Shares (GLRE) Company Bio
Greenlight Capital Re, Ltd., through its subsidiaries, provides property and casualty reinsurance products and services worldwide. Its frequency business comprises contracts containing smaller losses emanating from multiple events and enables the clients to increase their underwriting capacity; and severity business includes contracts with the potential for significant losses emanating from one event or multiple events. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Grand Cayman, the Cayman Islands.
Most Popular Stories View All
GLRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GLRE Latest Social Stream
View Full GLRE Social Stream
Latest GLRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GREENLIGHT CAPITAL RE LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GLRE as an investment opportunity.
If EPS Growth Is Important To You, Greenlight Capital Re (NASDAQ:GLRE) Presents An Opportunity
The excitement of investing in a company that can reverse its fortunes is a big draw for some speculators, so even...
Greenlight Re Announces Fourth Quarter and Year-Ended December 31, 2022 Financial Results
GRAND CAYMAN, Cayman Islands, March 08, 2023--Greenlight Capital Re, Ltd. (NASDAQ: GLRE) ("Greenlight Re" or the "Company") today reported its financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2022. The results included:
Greenlight Re Announces Leadership Changes
Faramarz Romer to be Appointed Chief Financial OfficerGRAND CAYMAN, Cayman Islands, March 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Greenlight Capital Re, Ltd. (NASDAQ: GLRE) (“Greenlight Re” or the “Company”) today announced changes to its executive leadership team. Faramarz Romer, the Company’s Chief Accounting Officer and Treasurer, will be appointed Chief Financial Officer, effective as of April 1, 2023. Mr. Romer will succeed Neil Greenspan, who is leaving the Company on March 31, 2023. “Faramarz has be
Greenlight Capital Re, Ltd. Schedules Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2022 Financial Results and Conference Call
GRAND CAYMAN, Cayman Islands, Feb. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Greenlight Capital Re, Ltd. (NASDAQ: GLRE) (the "Company" or "Greenlight Re"), a multiline property and casualty insurer and reinsurer, today announced that it expects to release financial results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2022, after the market closes on Wednesday, March 8, 2023. A live conference call to discuss the financial results will be held on Thursday, March 9, 2023, at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time. Conference C
Greenlight sells off Intel and Rivian, adds Tenet, Funko
David Einhorn's Greenlight Capital Inc. cut its stakes in Intel Corp. and opened new positions in Tenet Healthcare Corp. and bobblehead maker Funko Inc. , among other investment decisions in the fourth quarter, according to a filing late Tuesday.
GLRE Price Returns
Continue Researching GLREWant to do more research on Greenlight Capital Re Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Greenlight Capital Re Ltd (GLRE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Greenlight Capital Re Ltd (GLRE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Greenlight Capital Re Ltd (GLRE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...