Esports Entertainment Group Inc. (GMBL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GMBL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where GMBL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GMBL is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- GMBL ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
GMBL Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Esports Entertainment Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.51% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -77.48%, Esports Entertainment Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 4.1% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that GMBL's revenue has grown 3,489.74% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.65% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Esports Entertainment Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MTC, LBRDA, OCX, SGBX, and ETON.
- Visit GMBL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to esportsentertainmentgroup.com.
GMBL Valuation Summary
- GMBL's price/earnings ratio is -9.6; this is 149.48% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- GMBL's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 78 months.
- Over the past 78 months, GMBL's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GMBL.
GMBL Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -49.28%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -84.97%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 215061.02%.
The table below shows GMBL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GMBL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GMBL has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.11% of graded US stocks.
- GMBL's asset turnover comes in at 0.233 -- ranking 31st of 43 Entertainment stocks.
- MTN, LYV, and MCS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GMBL.
The table below shows GMBL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GMBL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GMBL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.49||52-week high||$24.48|
|Prev. close||$7.45||52-week low||$3.76|
|Day high||$7.66||Avg. volume||976,751|
|50-day MA||$8.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.83||Market Cap||164.56M|
Esports Entertainment Group Inc. (GMBL) Company Bio
Esports Entertainment Group, Inc. operates as an online gambling platform. It offers bet exchange style wagering on esports events in a licensed, regulated and secure platform to the global esports audience. The company was founded on July 22, 2008 and is headquartered in Malta, Antigua and Barbuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
GMBL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GMBL Latest Social Stream
View Full GMBL Social Stream
Latest GMBL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Esports Entertainment Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GMBL as an investment opportunity.
Newark, New Jersey--(Newsfile Corp. - September 22, 2021) - Esports Entertainment Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: GMBL) (NASDAQ: GMBLW) (or the "Company") and their EGL business have teamed up with The Coalition, part of Xbox Game Studios and the developers behind Gears of War, for the EGL Open Series, a nine-month tournament that will be run using the Company's tournament platform to track player's performance, rankings and leaderboard."We are extremely excited to add The Coalition to ...
Pro Football Retired Players Association Announces Partnership with Esports Entertainment Group for Its Gridiron Gaming Initiative
Newark, New Jersey and Arlington, Virginia--(Newsfile Corp. - September 16, 2021) - Esports Entertainment Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: GMBL) (NASDAQ: GMBLW) (or the "Company") has signed a partnership agreement with the Pro Football Retired Players Association (PFRPA), a national membership organization that develops benefits and programs for retired NFL players, to be its official esports partner and tournament platform provider. The partnership will broaden the reach of PFRPA's Gridiron Gaming initiat
Newark, New Jersey--(Newsfile Corp. - September 15, 2021) - Esports Entertainment Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: GMBL) (NASDAQ: GMBLW) (or the "Company") and their ggCircuit business have joined forces with world-leading point of sale and payment processing provider, Square (NYSE: SQ), to create ggLeap, a premium esports center management software which will allow players to pay on screen with credit card through a QR code. ggLeap is the first esports management software to offer this feature. ...
Hoboken, New Jersey--(Newsfile Corp. - September 13, 2021) - Esports Entertainment Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: GMBL) (NASDAQ: GMBLW) (or the "Company"), an esports entertainment and online gambling company, is pleased to announce the opening of its new office in Hoboken, New Jersey in preparation for the issuance of its New Jersey gaming license. In addition to the new office, which opened September 1st, the Company is also expanding its US workforce and has named CFO ...
Newark, New Jersey and Westwood, California--(Newsfile Corp. - September 8, 2021) - A brand new, exciting opportunity for students is coming to UCLA thanks to a new relationship between ASUCLA and Helix eSports. Students will see Helix eSports, a part of Esports Entertainment Group's (NASDAQ: GMBL) gaming division, launch a state-of-the-art gaming facility inside Ackerman Union, right in the heart of UCLA's campus. The Bruin student body and the Westwood community can look ...
GMBL Price Returns