Esports Entertainment Group Inc. (GMBL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GMBL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.99||52-week high||$68.98|
|Prev. close||$2.01||52-week low||$1.66|
|Day high||$2.09||Avg. volume||455,585|
|50-day MA||$2.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.74||Market Cap||6.65M|
GMBL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GMBL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where GMBL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.34% of US stocks.
- GMBL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 89 days.
- GMBL's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.19% of US stocks).
GMBL Stock Summary
- ESPORTS ENTERTAINMENT GROUP INC's market capitalization of $7,180,088 is ahead of only 2.86% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.28, ESPORTS ENTERTAINMENT GROUP INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 4.02% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GMBL is more volatile than 99.52% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GMBL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PIXY, CPHC, AXR, GIII, and RES.
- Visit GMBL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to esportsentertainmentgroup.com.
GMBL Valuation Summary
- GMBL's price/earnings ratio is -0.1; this is 100.75% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- GMBL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 97.3 over the prior 99 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GMBL.
GMBL Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -1817.53%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 594.44%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -22.22%.
The table below shows GMBL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GMBL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GMBL has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.22% of graded US stocks.
- GMBL's asset turnover comes in at 0.276 -- ranking 30th of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- MCS, LYV, and AMC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GMBL.
The table below shows GMBL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GMBL Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of GMBL, see our GMBL price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$21.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.4 (Strong Buy)|
Esports Entertainment Group Inc. (GMBL) Company Bio
Esports Entertainment Group, Inc. operates as an online gambling platform. It offers bet exchange style wagering on esports events in a licensed, regulated and secure platform to the global esports audience. The company was founded on July 22, 2008 and is headquartered in Malta, Antigua and Barbuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
GMBL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GMBL Latest Social Stream
View Full GMBL Social Stream
Latest GMBL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ESPORTS ENTERTAINMENT GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GMBL as an investment opportunity.
Esports Entertainment Group Provides Fiscal Third Quarter Business Update
Divests Non-Core Businesses in a Company Reset to Maximize Opportunities in the Esports and E-simulator MarketsInitial Restructuring Costs Reflected in Fiscal Third-Quarter Results; Anticipates Ultimate Reduction of More than $4 Million in Annual Operating ExpensesReduces Nearly $43 Million of Liabilities Year-to-Date; Expected to Result in a Substantially Debt-Free Balance Sheet Not Yet Reflected in FinancialsJulians, Malta--(Newsfile Corp. - May 22, 2023) - Esports Entertainment Group, Inc. (N
Esports Entertainment Group, Inc. Announces Preferred Stock Dividend
St. Julians, Malta--(Newsfile Corp. - May 5, 2023) - Esports Entertainment Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: GMBL) (NASDAQ: GMBLP) (NASDAQ: GMBLW) (NASDAQ: GMBLZ) (or "EEG") announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a monthly cash dividend for its 10.0% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Convertible Preferred Stock for May 2023. Dividend per share$0.08 Record dateMay. 15, 2023 Payment dateMay. 31, 2023 About Esports Entertainment GroupEEG is a full-service esports and online betting company. EEG f
Esports Entertainment Group Announces Agreement to Complete $4.3 Million Private Placement
St. Julians, Malta--(Newsfile Corp. - May 1, 2023) - Esports Entertainment Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: GMBL) (NASDAQ: GMBLP) (NASDAQ: GMBLW) (NASDAQ: GMBLZ) ("Esports Entertainment" or the "Company"), a leading, global iGaming company and business-to-business (B2B) esports content and solutions provider, today announced that it has entered into a securities purchase agreement to complete a private placement of new unsecured, Series D Convertible Preferred Stock with an institutional investor (the "Inve
Esports Entertainment Group Announces Agreement to Exchange $15 Million Senior Convertible Note to Unsecured Convertible Preferred Stock
Expects to report elimination of substantially all debt St. Julians, Malta--(Newsfile Corp. - April 20, 2023) - Esports Entertainment Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: GMBL) (NASDAQ: GMBLP) (NASDAQ: GMBLW) (NASDAQ: GMBLZ) ("Esports Entertainment" or the "Company"), a leading global iGaming company and business-to-business (B2B) esports content and solutions provider, today announced it has entered into an agreement with Alto Opportunity Master Fund, SPC - Segregated Master Portfolio B ("Alto"), the holder of
Esports Entertainment Group CEO Provides Letter to Shareholders
Outlines Corporate Vision and Discusses Ongoing Restructuring to Enhance Operational EfficiencyReports Annualized Cost Reductions Anticipated to Exceed $4.0 MillionReduces Debt and Other Liabilities by Over $27 million, Year-to-DateSt. Julians, Malta--(Newsfile Corp. - April 17, 2023) - Esports Entertainment Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: GMBL) (NASDAQ: GMBLP) (NASDAQ: GMBLW) (NASDAQ: GMBLZ) ("Esports Entertainment" or the "Company"), a leading, global iGaming company and business-to-business (B2B) esport
GMBL Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...