Esports Entertainment Group Inc. (GMBL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GMBL Stock Summary
- GMBL has a market capitalization of $7,801,524 -- more than approximately only 2.26% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 19.67 for ESPORTS ENTERTAINMENT GROUP INC; that's greater than it is for 97.81% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GMBL comes in at -275.52% -- higher than that of only 2.17% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GMBL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are REED, NTB, BXRX, EMCF, and AMAL.
- Visit GMBL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to esportsentertainmentgroup.com.
GMBL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, GMBL's price/sales ratio is 75% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- GMBL's price/earnings ratio has moved up 98.4 over the prior 93 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GMBL.
GMBL Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -427.03%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 64.87%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -2053.37%.
The table below shows GMBL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GMBL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GMBL has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.22% of graded US stocks.
- GMBL's asset turnover comes in at 0.276 -- ranking 30th of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- MCS, LYV, and AMC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GMBL.
The table below shows GMBL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GMBL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GMBL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.11||52-week high||$5.25|
|Prev. close||$0.12||52-week low||$0.09|
|Day high||$0.12||Avg. volume||2,046,077|
|50-day MA||$0.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.47||Market Cap||8.09M|
Esports Entertainment Group Inc. (GMBL) Company Bio
Esports Entertainment Group, Inc. operates as an online gambling platform. It offers bet exchange style wagering on esports events in a licensed, regulated and secure platform to the global esports audience. The company was founded on July 22, 2008 and is headquartered in Malta, Antigua and Barbuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
GMBL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GMBL Latest Social Stream
View Full GMBL Social Stream
Latest GMBL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ESPORTS ENTERTAINMENT GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GMBL as an investment opportunity.
Pre-market stock movers are a hot topic among traders this morning as we cover all of the biggest news moving shares on Wednesday!
E ratio of -0.04.
Maxim Group analyst Jack Vander Aarde maintained a Hold rating on Esports Entertainment Group (GMBL - Research Report) yesterday. The company's shares closed yesterday at $0.13.According to TipRanks, Vander Aarde is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 26.2% and a 34.13% success rate. Vander Aarde covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Sonic Foundry, Avid Technology, and Inuvo.Currently, the analyst consensus on Esports Entertainment Group is a Hold with an average price target of $0.15, a 18.67% upside from current levels. In a report released on October 6, H.C. Wainwright also downgraded the stock to a Hold with a $0.15 price target.
Hoboken, New Jersey--(Newsfile Corp. - October 13, 2022) - Esports Entertainment Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: GMBL) (NASDAQ: GMBLP) (NASDAQ: GMBLW) (NASDAQ: GMBLZ) (or the "Company") today announced its financial results for the fiscal 2022 fourth quarter ended June 30, 2022.Fiscal Fourth Quarter 2022 Financial ResultsNet revenue of $11.7 million, an increase of $2.9 million compared to fiscal 4Q '21, and a 25.4% sequential decrease from net revenue of $15.7 million in fiscal 3Q '22.Gross profit of $6.8
Hoboken, New Jersey--(Newsfile Corp. - October 5, 2022) - Esports Entertainment Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: GMBL) (NASDAQ: GMBLP) (NASDAQ: GMBLW) (NASDAQ: GMBLZ) (or "EEG") announced today that its Board of Directors has declared monthly cash dividends for its 10.0% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Convertible Preferred Stock ("Series A Preferred Stock") for October, November and December 2022.Oct. 2022Nov. 2022Dec. 2022Dividend per share$0.08$0.08$0.08Record dateOct. 14, 2022Nov. 15, 2022Dec. 15, 2022Pa
GMBL Price Returns