Esports Entertainment Group Inc. (GMBL): Price and Financial Metrics
GMBL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.11||52-week high||$23.80|
|Prev. close||$0.11||52-week low||$0.10|
|Day high||$0.11||Avg. volume||2,939,240|
|50-day MA||$0.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.53||Market Cap||353.04K|
GMBL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GMBL POWR Grades
- GMBL scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 84.4% of US stocks.
- GMBL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 125 days.
- GMBL ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
GMBL Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $374,032.5, ESPORTS ENTERTAINMENT GROUP INC has a greater market value than only 0% of US stocks.
- GMBL's price/sales ratio is 0.01; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 0.05% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GMBL comes in at -1,655.63% -- higher than that of only 0.33% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ESPORTS ENTERTAINMENT GROUP INC are IONM, OIS, MCRI, BRN, and MTW.
- GMBL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ESPORTS ENTERTAINMENT GROUP INC's official web site, go to esportsentertainmentgroup.com.
GMBL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, GMBL's EV/EBIT ratio is 102.83% lower, now standing at -0.4.
- Over the past 103 months, GMBL's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GMBL.
GMBL Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -1817.53%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 594.44%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -22.22%.
The table below shows GMBL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GMBL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GMBL has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.22% of graded US stocks.
- GMBL's asset turnover comes in at 0.276 -- ranking 30th of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- MCS, LYV, and AMC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GMBL.
The table below shows GMBL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Esports Entertainment Group Inc. (GMBL) Company Bio
Esports Entertainment Group, Inc. operates as an online gambling platform. It offers bet exchange style wagering on esports events in a licensed, regulated and secure platform to the global esports audience. The company was founded on July 22, 2008 and is headquartered in Malta, Antigua and Barbuda.
GMBL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GMBL Latest Social Stream
View Full GMBL Social Stream
Latest GMBL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ESPORTS ENTERTAINMENT GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GMBL as an investment opportunity.
Esports Entertainment Group's Wholly Owned Subsidiary, ggCircuit, Forges Groundbreaking Partnership with Todd Harris' Ghost Gaming to Pioneer Scholastic Esports Innovation Center
Dedicated to pioneering research and co-developing cutting-edge technology tailored to the evolving needs of school esports programsCenter will serve as a hub for competitive gaming communities, bringing together the brightest minds to develop bespoke software and hardware solutions that equip students and educators to thrive in the digital ageSt. Julians, Malta--(Newsfile Corp. - September 13, 2023) - Esports Entertainment Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: GMBL) (NASDAQ: GMBLP) (NASDAQ: GMBLW) (NASDAQ: GMBL
St. Julians, Malta--(Newsfile Corp. - September 5, 2023) - Esports Entertainment Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: GMBL) (NASDAQ: GMBLP) (NASDAQ: GMBLW) (NASDAQ: GMBLZ) (or "EEG") announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a monthly cash dividend for its 10.0% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Convertible Preferred Stock for Sep 2023. Dividend per share$0.08 Record dateSep. 15, 2023 Payment dateSep. 30, 2023 About Esports Entertainment GroupEsports Entertainment Group is a leading, global MGA-lice
St. Julians, Malta--(Newsfile Corp. - August 30, 2023) - Esports Entertainment Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: GMBL) (NASDAQ: GMBLP) (NASDAQ: GMBLW) (NASDAQ: GMBLZ) (or the "Company") today announced the promotion of Michael Villani to the position of Chief Financial Officer, effective August 29, 2023. Mr. Villani joined the Company in February 2021, as its Financial Controller, and on January 6, 2023, was appointed the Company's Interim Chief Financial Officer. In addition, Mr. Villani serves as the ...
To the annoyance of some shareholders, Esports Entertainment Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:GMBL ) shares are down a considerable...
Esports Entertainment (GMBL) stock is rising higher on Thursday despite a lack of news from the online gaming and entertainment company.
GMBL Price Returns