Global Net Lease, Inc. (GNL): Price and Financial Metrics
GNL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.33||52-week high||$15.28|
|Prev. close||$8.78||52-week low||$7.56|
|Day high||$9.34||Avg. volume||1,330,294|
|50-day MA||$8.56||Dividend yield||16.18%|
|200-day MA||$10.65||Market Cap||2.15B|
GNL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GNL POWR Grades
- GNL scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 67.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GNL is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- GNL's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 6.95% of US stocks).
GNL Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of GLOBAL NET LEASE INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 2.82% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For GNL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.12% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 115.07%, GLOBAL NET LEASE INC's debt growth rate surpasses 92.11% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GLOBAL NET LEASE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MAC, CMCT, HR, AQN, and HIW.
- Visit GNL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.globalnetlease.com.
GNL Valuation Summary
- GNL's price/sales ratio is 2.3; this is 45.24% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 103 months, GNL's price/sales ratio has gone down 10.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GNL.
GNL Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 348.76%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -29.74%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -39.62%.
The table below shows GNL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GNL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GNL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.54% of graded US stocks.
- GNL's asset turnover comes in at 0.089 -- ranking 234th of 442 Trading stocks.
- SITC, GPMT, and CBOE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GNL.
The table below shows GNL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Global Net Lease, Inc. (GNL) Company Bio
Global Net Lease, Inc. invests in the real estate markets across the globe. It focuses on acquiring and managing a globally-diversified portfolio of strategically-located commercial real estate properties. The firm was formerly known as American Realty Capital Global Trust, Inc. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in New York City, New York.
GNL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GNL Latest Social Stream
View Full GNL Social Stream
Latest GNL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GLOBAL NET LEASE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GNL as an investment opportunity.
Global Net Lease, Inc. (NYSE:GNL) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 8, 2023 Operator: Good afternoon, and welcome to the Global Net Lease Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. [Operator Instructions]. Please note, this event is being recorded. I would now like to turn the conference over to Jordyn Schoenfeld, Associate at Global Net Lease. […]
Q3 2023 Global Net Lease Inc Earnings Call
Closed Transformational Merger and Internalization Creating Third Largest Publicly Listed Net Lease REIT with a Global PresenceExceeded Initial Synergy Estimate of $54 Million by $2 Million Based on 19 days of Lower Than Expected G&A Expenses1Third Quarter Results Reflect Only 19 Days of Results Post Completion of the Merger and Internalization Leased Over 1.8 Million Square Feet in the Third Quarter, $17 Million of Net New Straight-Line Rent Continued Leasing Momentum with a Renewal Spread of 5
Healthcare Realty Trust (HR) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 0% and 0.38%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Global Net Lease (NYSE:GNL) shareholders have endured a 30% loss from investing in the stock five years ago
In order to justify the effort of selecting individual stocks, it's worth striving to beat the returns from a market...
GNL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|