Global Net Lease, Inc. (GNL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GNL POWR Grades
- GNL scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 72.74% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GNL is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- GNL ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
GNL Stock Summary
- GNL's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 633.49 -- higher than 95.07% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Global Net Lease Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 3.66% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For GNL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.03% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GNL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NHI, EPR, AQN, MSEX, and AFIN.
- GNL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Global Net Lease Inc's official web site, go to www.globalnetlease.com.
GNL Valuation Summary
- GNL's EV/EBIT ratio is 43.1; this is 12.09% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- GNL's price/sales ratio has moved down 7.6 over the prior 76 months.
- GNL's price/earnings ratio has moved up 46.6 over the prior 76 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GNL.
GNL Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -140.39%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -32.22%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 70.3%.
The table below shows GNL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GNL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GNL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.17% of graded US stocks.
- GNL's asset turnover comes in at 0.089 -- ranking 235th of 445 Trading stocks.
- GPMT, UNIT, and ABR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GNL.
The table below shows GNL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GNL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GNL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.30||52-week high||$20.11|
|Prev. close||$16.43||52-week low||$13.95|
|Day high||$16.53||Avg. volume||635,228|
|50-day MA||$16.70||Dividend yield||9.82%|
|200-day MA||$17.99||Market Cap||1.63B|
Global Net Lease, Inc. (GNL) Company Bio
Global Net Lease, Inc. invests in the real estate markets across the globe. It focuses on acquiring and managing a globally-diversified portfolio of strategically-located commercial real estate properties. The firm was formerly known as American Realty Capital Global Trust, Inc. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in New York City, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
GNL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GNL Latest Social Stream
View Full GNL Social Stream
Latest GNL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Global Net Lease Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GNL as an investment opportunity.
Global Net Lease Announces $40 Million Walmart Acquisition, $381 Million of Acquisitions Year-To-Date
Global Net Lease, Inc. (NYSE: GNL) ("GNL" or the "Company") announced today that on October 5, 2021, the Company closed on the acquisition of a 90,000 square foot training and development center (the "Walmart Learning Center") in Bentonville, Arkansas that is leased to Walmart, Inc. ("Walmart"). The Walmart Learning Center serves as the primary digital and onsite training and development facility for Walmart associates located in the United States and around the world. The property was acquired
Global Net Lease with ticker code (GNL) have now 4 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 25 and 21 calculating the mean target price we have 23.25. With the stocks previous close at 16.5 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 40.9%. The day 50 moving average is 16.78 and the 200 day MA is 18.26. The market cap for the company is $1,640m. Company Website: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="GNL" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Global Net Lease (NYSE: GNL) is a publicly traded real estate investment trust listed on the NYSE focused on acquiring a diversified global portfolio of commercial properties, with an emphasis on sale-leaseback transactions involving si...
NEW YORK, Oct. 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Net Lease, Inc. ("GNL") (NYSE: GNL/ GNL PRA / GNL PRB) announced today that it intends to continue to pay dividends on its shares of common stock at an annualized rate of $1.60 per share or $0.40 per share on a quarterly basis. GNL anticipates
Global Net Lease, Inc. ("GNL") (NYSE: GNL/ GNL PRA / GNL PRB) announced today that it intends to continue to pay dividends on a quarterly basis on its 7.25% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (the "Series A Preferred Stock") at an annualized rate of $1.8125 per share or $0.453125 per share on a quarterly basis. Dividends on the Series A Preferred Stock are payable in arrears to Series A Preferred Stock holders of record at the close of business on the applicable record date and payab
Here's how I talked myself out of selling this high-yielding office-industrial landlord.
GNL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|