Global Net Lease, Inc. (GNL): Price and Financial Metrics
GNL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.23||52-week high||$15.28|
|Prev. close||$10.73||52-week low||$8.84|
|Day high||$10.69||Avg. volume||1,235,772|
|50-day MA||$10.93||Dividend yield||14.81%|
|200-day MA||$11.96||Market Cap||1.07B|
GNL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GNL POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where GNL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.23% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GNL is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- GNL ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
GNL Stock Summary
- GLOBAL NET LEASE INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 21.82% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of GLOBAL NET LEASE INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.1% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for GLOBAL NET LEASE INC is higher than it is for about 93.82% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GNL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HPP, PGRE, NHI, BDN, and BHR.
- Visit GNL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.globalnetlease.com.
GNL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, GNL's price/sales ratio is 29.55% lower, now standing at 3.1.
- GNL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 215.2 over the prior 101 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GNL.
GNL Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 348.76%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -29.74%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -39.62%.
The table below shows GNL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GNL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GNL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.54% of graded US stocks.
- GNL's asset turnover comes in at 0.089 -- ranking 234th of 442 Trading stocks.
- SITC, GPMT, and CBOE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GNL.
The table below shows GNL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Global Net Lease, Inc. (GNL) Company Bio
Global Net Lease, Inc. invests in the real estate markets across the globe. It focuses on acquiring and managing a globally-diversified portfolio of strategically-located commercial real estate properties. The firm was formerly known as American Realty Capital Global Trust, Inc. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in New York City, New York.
GNL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GNL Latest Social Stream
View Full GNL Social Stream
Latest GNL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GLOBAL NET LEASE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GNL as an investment opportunity.
Global Net Lease Inc. (NYSE: GNL) ("Global Net Lease" or "GNL") and The Necessity Retail REIT Inc. (NASDAQ: RTL) ("Necessity Retail REIT" or "RTL") announced today that they have completed the previously announced merger between GNL and RTL, including the internalization of both GNL's and RTL's advisory and property management functions. Completion of the merger follows approval by the shareholders of both companies.
The Necessity Retail REIT, Inc. (Nasdaq: RTL/ RTLPP / RTLPO) ("RTL" or "the Company") announced today that it held a previously announced Special Meeting of Stockholders. Preliminary results indicate that stockholders approved all three proposals, including the merger of RTL and Global Net Lease, Inc. (NYSE:GNL). As a result, subject to the satisfaction or waiver of all closing conditions, the merger with GNL is expected to close on September 12, 2023.
Shareholders in real estate investment trust Global Net Least Inc approved a planned merger with The Necessity Retail REIT to form the third-largest net lease REIT, the company said on Friday. The all stock transaction is also expected to be approved by Necessity Retail REIT shareholders, according to sources, who are not permitted to discuss the vote publicly. The GNL stock price climbed 1.34% while the Necessity price was up 1.9% on Friday.
Shareholders in real estate investment trust Global Net Least Inc approved a planned merger with rival The Necessity Retail REIT to form the third-largest net lease REIT, the company said on Friday. The all stock transaction, which would value the combined entity at about $950 million, is also expected to be approved by Necessity Retail REIT shareholders, sources, who are not permitted to discuss the vote publicly, said. The combined company, which is expected to own and manage 1,350 properties and have an aggregate real estate asset value of $9.6 billion, purchases, develops, and owns commercial real esTate and rents it to tenants under a net lease agreement.
Global Net Lease, Inc. ("GNL" or "the Company") (NYSE: GNL/ GNL PRA / GNL PRB) announced today that it held a previously announced Special Meeting of Stockholders. Preliminary results indicate that stockholders approved both proposals, including the issuance of GNL shares of common stock pursuant to the Agreement and Plan of Merger with the Necessity Retail REIT, Inc. (NASDAQ:RTL) and the other parties thereto and the previously announced Internalization Agreement. As a result, depending on the
GNL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|