Global Net Lease, Inc. (GNL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GNL POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where GNL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GNL is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- GNL's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 47.12% of US stocks).
GNL Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 3,551.54, GLOBAL NET LEASE INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 99.14% of US stocks.
- GNL's current price/earnings ratio is 1,000.77, which is higher than 99.67% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of GLOBAL NET LEASE INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.28% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GNL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RDVT, JYNT, EBAY, ADES, and NOV.
- GNL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GLOBAL NET LEASE INC's official web site, go to www.globalnetlease.com.
GNL Valuation Summary
- GNL's price/sales ratio is 4; this is 207.69% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- GNL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 226.1 over the prior 93 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GNL.
GNL Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 28.71%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 23.26%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -27.39%.
The table below shows GNL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GNL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GNL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.54% of graded US stocks.
- GNL's asset turnover comes in at 0.089 -- ranking 234th of 442 Trading stocks.
- SITC, GPMT, and CBOE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GNL.
The table below shows GNL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GNL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GNL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.57||52-week high||$16.01|
|Prev. close||$15.01||52-week low||$9.82|
|Day high||$14.93||Avg. volume||662,378|
|50-day MA||$13.62||Dividend yield||10.66%|
|200-day MA||$13.48||Market Cap||1.51B|
Global Net Lease, Inc. (GNL) Company Bio
Global Net Lease, Inc. invests in the real estate markets across the globe. It focuses on acquiring and managing a globally-diversified portfolio of strategically-located commercial real estate properties. The firm was formerly known as American Realty Capital Global Trust, Inc. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in New York City, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
GNL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GNL Latest Social Stream
View Full GNL Social Stream
Latest GNL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GLOBAL NET LEASE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GNL as an investment opportunity.
The continued strength of Global Net Lease Inc. (NYSE: GNL) and Getty Realty Corp. (NYSE: GTY) is awesome to behold, especially given the uncertainty about the pace of Federal Reserve interest rate hikes. Buyers of these rate-sensitive real estate investment trusts (REITs) clearly expect Wednesday’s announcement to hit the lower end of expectations. Global Net Lease is on the smaller side of publicly traded real estate investment trusts with a market capitalization of $1.52 billion. It’s relativ
Sometimes it pays to err on the side of caution, but that doesn't mean you can't find generous yields while you do.
These REITs to buy for growth and dividends offer a unique combination of security and upside in the current volatile environment.
Financial advisers routinely tell investors to diversify their portfolios. It makes sense to diversify because market sectors perform differently during various cycles of the U.S. economy, and investors never know which ones will perform the best at any given time. The advantage of diversification can also be seen in the subsectors of real estate investment trusts ( REITs ). Investors can never predict with absolute certainty whether retail, industrial, office, healthcare or residential properties will perform the best. REITs that invest in multiple types of properties often have an advantage over REITs that focus on one area. Take a look at three REITs over $10 per share that have performed the best in the diversified REIT subsector over the past four weeks: Global Net Lease Inc. (NYSE...
Global Net Lease (GNL) said Thursday it acquired eight properties in the U.K. for £61M ($75.3M) at a cap rate of 10.6%.The properties, which are all leased to a Walgreens Boots Alliance…
GNL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|