Global Net Lease, Inc. (GNL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GNL POWR Grades
- GNL scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 71.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GNL is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- GNL ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
GNL Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of GLOBAL NET LEASE INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 3.08% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For GNL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.71% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GNL is more volatile than just 6.42% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GNL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are XHR, OPI, PK, STNG, and DHT.
- Visit GNL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.globalnetlease.com.
GNL Valuation Summary
- GNL's price/sales ratio is 3.4; this is 183.33% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- GNL's price/sales ratio has moved down 9 over the prior 89 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GNL.
GNL Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 56.28%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 42.56%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 6.86%.
The table below shows GNL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GNL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GNL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.54% of graded US stocks.
- GNL's asset turnover comes in at 0.089 -- ranking 234th of 442 Trading stocks.
- SITC, GPMT, and CBOE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GNL.
The table below shows GNL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GNL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GNL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.65||52-week high||$16.68|
|Prev. close||$10.31||52-week low||$10.19|
|Day high||$10.75||Avg. volume||721,966|
|50-day MA||$13.79||Dividend yield||15.02%|
|200-day MA||$14.34||Market Cap||1.10B|
Global Net Lease, Inc. (GNL) Company Bio
Global Net Lease, Inc. invests in the real estate markets across the globe. It focuses on acquiring and managing a globally-diversified portfolio of strategically-located commercial real estate properties. The firm was formerly known as American Realty Capital Global Trust, Inc. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in New York City, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
GNL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GNL Latest Social Stream
View Full GNL Social Stream
Latest GNL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GLOBAL NET LEASE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GNL as an investment opportunity.
Global Net Lease, Inc. ("GNL") (NYSE: GNL/ GNL PRA / GNL PRB) announced today that it intends to continue to pay dividends on a quarterly basis on its 7.25% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (the "Series A Preferred Stock") at an annualized rate of $1.8125 per share or $0.453125 per share on a quarterly basis. Dividends on the Series A Preferred Stock are payable in arrears to Series A Preferred Stock holders of record at the close of business on the applicable record date and payab
Global Net Lease, Inc. (NYSE:GNL) is largely controlled by institutional shareholders who own 73% of the company
A look at the shareholders of Global Net Lease, Inc. ( NYSE:GNL ) can tell us which group is most powerful. We can see...
The old saying “different strokes for different folks” certainly rings true in the stock market. Some investors prefer growth stocks like Tesla Inc. that are volatile but have produced years of outstanding appreciation. Other folks prefer less volatile stocks like Johnson & Johnson whose growth may be slower but also add dividends of 2% to 3% annually to the total performance. In addition, there are income investors, who strictly look for stocks that will provide high-yield dividends year after
Investors need to pay close attention to Global Net Lease (GNL) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
In a report released today, Barry Oxford from Colliers Securities maintained a Hold rating on Global Net Lease (GNL – Research Report), with a price target of $16.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $14.46. According to TipRanks.com, Oxford is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 8.4% and a 61.9% success rate. Oxford covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Alpine Income Property Trust Inc, The Necessity Retail REIT, and Plymouth Industrial Reit. Currently, the analyst consensus on Global Net Lease is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $18.00, implying a 25.0% upside from current levels.
GNL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|