Global Net Lease, Inc. (GNL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GNL POWR Grades
- GNL scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 72.72% of US stocks.
- GNL's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- GNL's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 22.28% of US stocks).
GNL Stock Summary
- GNL's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 633.49 -- higher than 94.97% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Global Net Lease Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.72% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Global Net Lease Inc is higher than it is for about 93.97% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Global Net Lease Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NHI, EPR, MSEX, AQN, and DEI.
- Visit GNL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.globalnetlease.com.
GNL Valuation Summary
- GNL's EV/EBIT ratio is 43.1; this is 12.09% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- GNL's price/sales ratio has moved down 7.6 over the prior 76 months.
- GNL's price/earnings ratio has moved up 46.6 over the prior 76 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GNL.
GNL Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -26.97%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 17.18%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 37.69%.
The table below shows GNL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GNL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GNL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.53% of graded US stocks.
- GNL's asset turnover comes in at 0.089 -- ranking 237th of 458 Trading stocks.
- GPMT, UNIT, and ABR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GNL.
The table below shows GNL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GNL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GNL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.41||52-week high||$20.11|
|Prev. close||$16.30||52-week low||$13.95|
|Day high||$16.57||Avg. volume||632,215|
|50-day MA||$17.51||Dividend yield||9.82%|
|200-day MA||$18.08||Market Cap||1.65B|
Global Net Lease, Inc. (GNL) Company Bio
Global Net Lease, Inc. invests in the real estate markets across the globe. It focuses on acquiring and managing a globally-diversified portfolio of strategically-located commercial real estate properties. The firm was formerly known as American Realty Capital Global Trust, Inc. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in New York City, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
GNL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GNL Latest Social Stream
View Full GNL Social Stream
Latest GNL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Global Net Lease Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GNL as an investment opportunity.
Here's how I talked myself out of selling this high-yielding office-industrial landlord.
Global Net Lease Announces $76 Million Guernsey, Channel Islands Acquisition, $456 Million Of Closed And Pipeline Acquisitions
NEW YORK, Sept. 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Net Lease, Inc. (NYSE: GNL) ("GNL" or the "Company") announced today that on September 2, 2021 the Company closed on the acquisition of Trafalgar Court, a premier office building leased to two tenants in Guernsey, Channel Islands, for a
Every investor in Global Net Lease, Inc. ( NYSE:GNL ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
Real estate investment trusts (REITs) are higher-yielding investments by nature. While that might seem appealing, investors need to determine whether those payouts are sustainable, because a high yield can also be a sign of a dividend yield trap. With that possibility in mind, here's a look at whether Gladstone Commercial (NASDAQ: GOOD), Global Net Lease (NYSE: GNL), and Sabra Health Care REIT (NASDAQ: SBRA) are compelling income options or dividend yield traps.
NEW YORK, Aug. 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Net Lease, Inc. (NYSE: GNL) ("GNL" or the "Company"), a real estate investment trust that focuses on acquiring and managing a globally diversified portfolio of strategically-located commercial real estate properties, announced today its
GNL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|