Greenlane Holdings, Inc. - (GNLN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GNLN POWR Grades
- GNLN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 45.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GNLN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 54 days.
- GNLN's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 1.67% of US stocks).
GNLN Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.07, GREENLANE HOLDINGS INC has a higher such ratio than merely 1.43% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GNLN is more volatile than 99.53% of stocks we're observing.
- GREENLANE HOLDINGS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -413.94%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 1.36% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GNLN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JRSH, SRAX, NR, SXI, and MBUU.
- GNLN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GREENLANE HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.gnln.com.
GNLN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, GNLN's price/sales ratio is 94.44% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- Over the past 42 months, GNLN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 846.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GNLN.
GNLN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GNLN has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.84% of graded US stocks.
- GNLN's asset turnover comes in at 1.217 -- ranking 68th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GNLN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GNLN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GNLN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.78||52-week high||$49.40|
|Prev. close||$1.80||52-week low||$1.58|
|Day high||$1.84||Avg. volume||155,006|
|50-day MA||$2.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.05||Market Cap||11.40M|
Greenlane Holdings, Inc. - (GNLN) Company Bio
Greenlane Holdings Inc. Greenlane Holdings, Inc. is a distributor of vaporization products and consumption accessories in the United States. The Company owns and operates direct-to-consumer e-commerce websites in the vaporization products and consumption accessories industry, http://vapornation.com/ and https://www.vapor.com/, which offers shopping solutions directly to consumers. The Company markets and sells its products in both the business to business (B2B) and business to consumer (B2C) sectors of the marketplace. The Company offers a comprehensive selection of over 5,000 stock keeping units (SKUs), including vaporizers and parts, cleaning products, grinders and storage containers, pipes, rolling papers and customized lines of specialty packaging. It offers varieties of vaporization products from various brands, which includes Volcano vaporizers by Storz and Bickel; PAX 3 vaporizers by PAX Labs; and JUUL vaporizers by JUUL Labs, a nicotine vaporizer brand.
Most Popular Stories View All
GNLN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GNLN Latest Social Stream
View Full GNLN Social Stream
Latest GNLN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GREENLANE HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GNLN as an investment opportunity.
Greenlane Holdings, Inc. ("Greenlane" or the "Company") (NASDAQ:GNLN), one of the largest global sellers of premium cannabis accessories, child-resistant packaging, and specialty vaporization products, today announced the sale of its company headquarters building at 1095 Broken Sound Parkway, Boca Raton, Florida.
Greenlane Holdings, Inc. ("Greenlane" or the "Company") (NASDAQ:GNLN), one of the largest global sellers of premium cannabis accessories, child-resistant packaging, and specialty vaporization products, today announced the launch of a new enhanced wholesale shopping experience at wholesale.greenlane.com.
Greenlane Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:GNLN) ("Greenlane"), one of the largest global sellers of premium cannabis accessories, child-resistant packaging, and specialty vaporization products, today announced that it received notice from The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC ("Nasdaq") on August 24, 2022 informing Greenlane that it has regained compliance with the minimum bid price requirement under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5550(a)(2) for continued listing on The Nasdaq
Generally speaking, investors are inspired to be stock pickers by the potential to find the big winners. You won't get...
Greenlane (GNLN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -62.14% and 20.42%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
GNLN Price Returns