Greenlane Holdings, Inc. - (GNLN): Price and Financial Metrics
GNLN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.73||52-week high||$23.19|
|Prev. close||$0.75||52-week low||$0.70|
|Day high||$0.76||Avg. volume||64,235|
|50-day MA||$0.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.70||Market Cap||1.95M|
GNLN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GNLN Stock Summary
- GNLN has a higher market value than only 0.76% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $2,289,654.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.02, GREENLANE HOLDINGS INC has a higher such ratio than just 0.41% of stocks in our set.
- GREENLANE HOLDINGS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 397.7%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.31% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GREENLANE HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MGLD, CBRL, AAN, JAN, and AXR.
- GNLN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GREENLANE HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.gnln.com.
GNLN Valuation Summary
- GNLN's EV/EBIT ratio is -0.1; this is 100.59% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- GNLN's price/sales ratio has moved down 11 over the prior 53 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GNLN.
GNLN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GNLN has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.84% of graded US stocks.
- GNLN's asset turnover comes in at 1.217 -- ranking 68th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GNLN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Greenlane Holdings, Inc. - (GNLN) Company Bio
Greenlane Holdings Inc. Greenlane Holdings, Inc. is a distributor of vaporization products and consumption accessories in the United States. The Company owns and operates direct-to-consumer e-commerce websites in the vaporization products and consumption accessories industry, http://vapornation.com/ and https://www.vapor.com/, which offers shopping solutions directly to consumers. The Company markets and sells its products in both the business to business (B2B) and business to consumer (B2C) sectors of the marketplace. The Company offers a comprehensive selection of over 5,000 stock keeping units (SKUs), including vaporizers and parts, cleaning products, grinders and storage containers, pipes, rolling papers and customized lines of specialty packaging. It offers varieties of vaporization products from various brands, which includes Volcano vaporizers by Storz and Bickel; PAX 3 vaporizers by PAX Labs; and JUUL vaporizers by JUUL Labs, a nicotine vaporizer brand.
GNLN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GNLN Latest Social Stream
View Full GNLN Social Stream
Latest GNLN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GREENLANE HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GNLN as an investment opportunity.
It's time for another dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers as we check out all the shares worth watching on Wednesday!
Just because a business does not make any money, does not mean that the stock will go down. For example, biotech and...
Q2 2023 Greenlane Holdings Inc Earnings Call
Greenlane Holdings, Inc. ("Greenlane" or the "Company") (NASDAQ:GNLN), a premier global seller of premium cannabis accessories, child-resistant packaging, and specialty vaporization products, today reported financial results for the second quarter ended June 30th, 2023.
Greenlane Holdings, Inc. ("Greenlane" or the "Company") (NASDAQ:GNLN), one of the largest global sellers of premium accessories, child-resistant packaging, and specialty vaporization products, is scheduled to host a conference call and webcast on Monday, August 14, 2023 at 4:30 p.m.
GNLN Price Returns