Greenlane Holdings, Inc. - (GNLN): Price and Financial Metrics
GNLN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.58||52-week high||$6.00|
|Prev. close||$0.57||52-week low||$0.48|
|Day high||$0.58||Avg. volume||59,054|
|50-day MA||$0.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.83||Market Cap||1.54M|
GNLN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GNLN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $1,370,605, GREENLANE HOLDINGS INC has a greater market value than only 0.8% of US stocks.
- GNLN's price/sales ratio is 0.01; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 0.22% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GNLN comes in at 664.38% -- higher than that of 99.42% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GREENLANE HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CGC, AXR, USNA, JAN, and LOCO.
- Visit GNLN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gnln.com.
GNLN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, GNLN's EV/EBIT ratio is 100% lower, now standing at 0.
- Over the past 55 months, GNLN's price/sales ratio has gone down 11.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GNLN.
GNLN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GNLN has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.84% of graded US stocks.
- GNLN's asset turnover comes in at 1.217 -- ranking 68th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GNLN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Greenlane Holdings, Inc. - (GNLN) Company Bio
Greenlane Holdings Inc. Greenlane Holdings, Inc. is a distributor of vaporization products and consumption accessories in the United States. The Company owns and operates direct-to-consumer e-commerce websites in the vaporization products and consumption accessories industry, http://vapornation.com/ and https://www.vapor.com/, which offers shopping solutions directly to consumers. The Company markets and sells its products in both the business to business (B2B) and business to consumer (B2C) sectors of the marketplace. The Company offers a comprehensive selection of over 5,000 stock keeping units (SKUs), including vaporizers and parts, cleaning products, grinders and storage containers, pipes, rolling papers and customized lines of specialty packaging. It offers varieties of vaporization products from various brands, which includes Volcano vaporizers by Storz and Bickel; PAX 3 vaporizers by PAX Labs; and JUUL vaporizers by JUUL Labs, a nicotine vaporizer brand.
GNLN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GNLN Latest Social Stream
View Full GNLN Social Stream
Latest GNLN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GREENLANE HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GNLN as an investment opportunity.
BOCA RATON, FL / ACCESSWIRE / October 25, 2023 / Greenlane Holdings, Inc. ("Greenlane" or the "Company") (NASDAQ:GNLN), one of the largest global sellers of premium accessories, child-resistant packaging, and specialty vaporization products, today ...
BOCA RATON, FL / ACCESSWIRE / October 18, 2023 / Greenlane Holdings, Inc. ("Greenlane" or the "Company") (NASDAQ:GNLN), one of the largest global sellers of premium accessories, child-resistant packaging, and specialty vaporization products, today ...
It's time for another dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers as we check out all the shares worth watching on Wednesday!
Just because a business does not make any money, does not mean that the stock will go down. For example, biotech and...
Q2 2023 Greenlane Holdings Inc Earnings Call
GNLN Price Returns