Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. (GNTY): Price and Financial Metrics
GNTY Stock Summary
- GNTY's went public 2.58 years ago, making it older than only 7.32% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- GNTY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.39% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -49.5%, Guaranty Bancshares Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 6.24% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GNTY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GABC, LCNB, GCBC, PEBK, and OVLY.
- Visit GNTY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gnty.com.
GNTY Stock Price Chart More Charts
GNTY Price/Volume Stats
Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. (GNTY) Company Bio
Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. is a bank holding company headquartered in Mount Pleasant, Texas, which is based in Northeast Texas. The company was founded in 1913.