Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. (GNTY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GNTY POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where GNTY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.42% of US stocks.
- GNTY's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 51 weeks.
- GNTY ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
GNTY Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.14 for Guaranty Bancshares Inc; that's greater than it is for 91.66% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -40.04%, Guaranty Bancshares Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 12.99% of about US stocks.
- Guaranty Bancshares Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 15.49%, greater than the shareholder yield of 86.23% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Guaranty Bancshares Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RVSB, LARK, TRMK, FBP, and CCNE.
- GNTY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Guaranty Bancshares Inc's official web site, go to www.gnty.com.
GNTY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, GNTY's price/sales ratio is 175% higher, now standing at 3.3.
- Over the past 52 months, GNTY's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.
- Over the past 52 months, GNTY's price/earnings ratio has gone down 17.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GNTY.
GNTY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GNTY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.96% of graded US stocks.
- GNTY's asset turnover comes in at 0.043 -- ranking 130th of 433 Banking stocks.
- CNOB, BFST, and ICBK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GNTY.
The table below shows GNTY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GNTY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GNTY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.09||52-week high||$41.28|
|Prev. close||$36.05||52-week low||$24.45|
|Day high||$36.99||Avg. volume||21,989|
|50-day MA||$34.51||Dividend yield||2.22%|
|200-day MA||$34.66||Market Cap||435.17M|
Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. (GNTY) Company Bio
Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. is a bank holding company headquartered in Mount Pleasant, Texas, which is based in Northeast Texas. The company was founded in 1913.
Most Popular Stories View All
GNTY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GNTY Latest Social Stream
View Full GNTY Social Stream
Latest GNTY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Guaranty Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GNTY as an investment opportunity.
Analysts Estimate Guaranty Bancshares Inc. (GNTY) to Report a Decline in Earnings: What to Look Out for
Guaranty Bancshares Inc. (GNTY) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Release And Conference Call Schedule
ADDISON, Texas, October 01, 2021--Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: GNTY), the parent company of Guaranty Bank & Trust, N.A., announced today that it will hold a conference call to discuss third quarter 2021 financial results on Monday, October 18, 2021 at 10:00 am CDT. The related earnings press release will be issued Monday, October 18, 2021 at 6:00 am CDT.
Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:GNTY ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next 4 days. The ex-dividend date is one...
The simplest way to invest in stocks is to buy exchange traded funds. But investors can boost returns by picking...
ADDISON, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #gnty--Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: GNTY), the parent company of Guaranty Bank & Trust, N.A., yesterday announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend in the amount of $0.20 per share of common stock. The dividend will be paid on October 13, 2021 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on September 27, 2021. About Guaranty Bancshares Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. is a bank holding company that conducts commercial bankin
GNTY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GNTYWant to see what other sources are saying about Guaranty Bancshares Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Guaranty Bancshares Inc (GNTY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Guaranty Bancshares Inc (GNTY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Guaranty Bancshares Inc (GNTY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch