Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. (GNTY): Price and Financial Metrics
GNTY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.24||52-week high||$37.58|
|Prev. close||$28.43||52-week low||$22.12|
|Day high||$29.07||Avg. volume||24,354|
|50-day MA||$29.95||Dividend yield||3.22%|
|200-day MA||$29.25||Market Cap||326.65M|
GNTY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GNTY POWR Grades
- GNTY scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 91.8% of US stocks.
- GNTY's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- GNTY's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 12.35% of US stocks).
GNTY Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.28 for GUARANTY BANCSHARES INC; that's greater than it is for 91.75% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 44.55%, GUARANTY BANCSHARES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 83.66% of about US stocks.
- GUARANTY BANCSHARES INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -19.93%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 18.51% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GNTY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SBFG, ALRS, PFC, SSBK, and LKFN.
- GNTY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GUARANTY BANCSHARES INC's official web site, go to www.gnty.com.
GNTY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, GNTY's EV/EBIT ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 11.3.
- Over the past 77 months, GNTY's price/earnings ratio has gone down 18.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GNTY.
GNTY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GNTY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.94% of graded US stocks.
- GNTY's asset turnover comes in at 0.043 -- ranking 129th of 428 Banking stocks.
- CNOB, ICBK, and CBAN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GNTY.
The table below shows GNTY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. (GNTY) Company Bio
Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. is a bank holding company headquartered in Mount Pleasant, Texas, which is based in Northeast Texas. The company was founded in 1913.
GNTY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GNTY Latest Social Stream
View Full GNTY Social Stream
Latest GNTY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GUARANTY BANCSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GNTY as an investment opportunity.
ADDISON, Texas, July 17, 2023--Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. (NYSE: GNTY) (the "Company"), the parent company of Guaranty Bank & Trust, N.A. (the "Bank"), today reported financial results for the fiscal quarter ended June 30, 2023. The Company's net income available to common shareholders was $9.6 million, or $0.82 per basic share, for the quarter ended June 30, 2023, compared to $8.3 million, or $0.69 per basic share, for the quarter ended March 31, 2023 and $10.8 million, or $0.90 per basic share,
Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2023 Earnings Release and Conference Call Schedule
ADDISON, Texas, July 06, 2023--Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. (NYSE: GNTY), the parent company of Guaranty Bank & Trust, N.A. (the "Bank"), announced today that it will hold a conference call to discuss second quarter 2023 financial results on Monday, July 17, 2023 at 10:00 a.m. CT. The related earnings press release will be issued Monday, July 17, 2023 at 6:00 a.m. CT.
ADDISON, Texas, June 21, 2023--The Board of Directors of Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. (NYSE: GNTY), the parent company of Guaranty Bank & Trust, N.A., declared a quarterly cash dividend today in the amount of $0.23 per share of common stock. The dividend will be paid on July 12, 2023, to stockholders of record as of the close of business on July 1, 2023. Ty Abston, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer stated, "For the last 33 years Guaranty has paid an increasing dividend, and based on the current
Analysts Estimate Guaranty Bancshares Inc. (GNTY) to Report a Decline in Earnings: What to Look Out for
Guaranty Bancshares Inc. (GNTY) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2023 Earnings Release and Conference Call Schedule
ADDISON, Texas, April 03, 2023--Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. (NYSE: GNTY), the parent company of Guaranty Bank & Trust, N.A. (the "Bank"), announced today that it will hold a conference call to discuss first quarter 2023 financial results on Monday, April 17, 2023 at 10:00 a.m. CT. The related earnings press release will be issued Monday, April 17, 2023 at 6:00 a.m. CT.
GNTY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GNTYWant to see what other sources are saying about Guaranty Bancshares Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Guaranty Bancshares Inc (GNTY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Guaranty Bancshares Inc (GNTY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Guaranty Bancshares Inc (GNTY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch