Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. (GNTY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GNTY POWR Grades
- GNTY scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 95.3% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GNTY is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- GNTY ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
GNTY Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 87.71, Guaranty Bancshares Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 73.33% of US stocks.
- Guaranty Bancshares Inc's stock had its IPO on May 10, 2017, making it an older stock than only 14.11% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.16 for Guaranty Bancshares Inc; that's greater than it is for 91.35% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Guaranty Bancshares Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ACNB, SMBC, OSBC, SPFI, and HBT.
- Visit GNTY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gnty.com.
GNTY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GNTY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.90||52-week high||$41.28|
|Prev. close||$39.42||52-week low||$20.56|
|Day high||$39.90||Avg. volume||30,079|
|50-day MA||$37.36||Dividend yield||2.01%|
|200-day MA||$29.46||Market Cap||481.03M|
Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. (GNTY) Company Bio
Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. is a bank holding company headquartered in Mount Pleasant, Texas, which is based in Northeast Texas. The company was founded in 1913.
GNTY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GNTY Latest Social Stream
View Full GNTY Social Stream
Latest GNTY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Guaranty Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GNTY as an investment opportunity.
Guaranty Bancshares Inc. (GNTY) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Guaranty Bancshares (GNTY): Q1 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.85 beats by $0.11; GAAP EPS of $0.95 beats by $0.21.Revenue of $30.61M (+19.9% Y/Y) beats by $2.07M.Press Release...
Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. (GNTY) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 19, 2021, 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Ty Abston - Chairman and CEO Cappy Payne - SEVP and CFO Shalene A. Jacobson - EVP and Chief Risk Officer Conference Call Participants Matt Olney - Stephens, Inc. Brady Gailey - Keefe,...
Guaranty Bancshares Inc. (GNTY) Earnings Expected to Grow: What to Know Ahead of Next Week's Release
Guaranty Bancshares Inc. (GNTY) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Guaranty Bancshares Inc. (GNTY) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
GNTY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GNTYWant to see what other sources are saying about Guaranty Bancshares Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Guaranty Bancshares Inc (GNTY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Guaranty Bancshares Inc (GNTY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Guaranty Bancshares Inc (GNTY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch