Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. (GNTY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GNTY POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where GNTY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GNTY is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- GNTY ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
GNTY Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.17 for Guaranty Bancshares Inc; that's greater than it is for 91.83% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -44.77%, Guaranty Bancshares Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 8.88% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GNTY comes in at 17.63% -- higher than that of 90.31% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GNTY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RVSB, SPFI, LARK, CBAN, and FBP.
- Visit GNTY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gnty.com.
GNTY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, GNTY's price/sales ratio is 175% higher, now standing at 3.3.
- Over the past 52 months, GNTY's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.
- Over the past 52 months, GNTY's price/earnings ratio has gone down 17.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GNTY.
GNTY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GNTY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.94% of graded US stocks.
- GNTY's asset turnover comes in at 0.043 -- ranking 129th of 428 Banking stocks.
- CNOB, ICBK, and CBAN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GNTY.
The table below shows GNTY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GNTY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GNTY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.95||52-week high||$44.60|
|Prev. close||$34.53||52-week low||$31.65|
|Day high||$35.00||Avg. volume||19,607|
|50-day MA||$35.31||Dividend yield||2.55%|
|200-day MA||$36.07||Market Cap||422.44M|
Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. (GNTY) Company Bio
Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. is a bank holding company headquartered in Mount Pleasant, Texas, which is based in Northeast Texas. The company was founded in 1913.
Most Popular Stories View All
GNTY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GNTY Latest Social Stream
View Full GNTY Social Stream
Latest GNTY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Guaranty Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GNTY as an investment opportunity.
Investment company McNaughton Wealth Management, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Invesco California AMT-Free Municipal Bond ETF, Invesco S&P International Developed Low Volatility, iShares Short-Term National Muni Bond ETF, iShares National Muni Bond ETF, Guaranty Bancshares Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, McNaughton Wealth Management, LLC.
In a report released today, Matt Olney from Stephens maintained a Buy rating on Guaranty Bancshares (GNTY – Research Report), with a price target of $45.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $38.30. According to TipRanks.com, Olney is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 3.4% and a 49.1% success rate. Olney covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Texas Capital Bancshares, Third Coast Bancshares, and CrossFirst Bankshares. Currently, the analyst consensus on Guaranty Bancshares is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $45.00, a 7.5% upside from current levels.
Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. (GNTY) Q4 2021 Results Conference Call January 18, 2022 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Ty Abston - Chairman and CEO Cappy Payne - Senior Executive Vice President and CFO Shalene Jacobson - Executive Vice President and Chief Risk Officer Conference Call Participants Michael Rose - Raymond James...
Guaranty Bancshares Inc. (GNTY) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 2.47% and 2.09%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Guaranty Bancshares Inc. (GNTY) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
GNTY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GNTYWant to see what other sources are saying about Guaranty Bancshares Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Guaranty Bancshares Inc (GNTY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Guaranty Bancshares Inc (GNTY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Guaranty Bancshares Inc (GNTY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch