Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. (GNTY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GNTY POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where GNTY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GNTY is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- GNTY's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 30.75% of US stocks).
GNTY Stock Summary
- Guaranty Bancshares Inc's stock had its IPO on May 10, 2017, making it an older stock than merely 14.22% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.16 for Guaranty Bancshares Inc; that's greater than it is for 91.21% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Guaranty Bancshares Inc's share price is greater than that of 28.08% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Guaranty Bancshares Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TCFC, CVLY, SMBC, OSBC, and ACNB.
- Visit GNTY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gnty.com.
GNTY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, GNTY's price/earnings ratio is 6.61% higher, now standing at 12.9.
- Over the past 51 months, GNTY's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.4.
- GNTY's price/earnings ratio has moved down 14.6 over the prior 51 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GNTY.
GNTY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GNTY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.14||52-week high||$41.28|
|Prev. close||$33.89||52-week low||$20.98|
|Day high||$35.50||Avg. volume||25,960|
|50-day MA||$36.15||Dividend yield||2.34%|
|200-day MA||$32.39||Market Cap||411.59M|
Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. (GNTY) Company Bio
Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. is a bank holding company headquartered in Mount Pleasant, Texas, which is based in Northeast Texas. The company was founded in 1913.
GNTY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GNTY Latest Social Stream
View Full GNTY Social Stream
Latest GNTY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Guaranty Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GNTY as an investment opportunity.
Guaranty Bancshares (GNTY): Q2 GAAP EPS of $0.85 beats by $0.12.Revenue of $29.45M (+4.5% Y/Y) beats by $0.69M.Press Release...
Start Time: 11:00 End Time: 11:36 Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. (GNTY) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 19, 2021, 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Ty Abston - Chairman and CEO Cappy Payne - SEVP and CFO Shalene Jacobson - EVP and CRO Conference Call Participants Michael Rose - Raymond James Matt...
Guaranty Bancshares Inc. (GNTY) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 1.32% and 1.37%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ADDISON, Texas, July 19, 2021--Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: GNTY), the parent company of Guaranty Bank & Trust, N.A., today reported financial results for the fiscal quarter ended June 30, 2021. The Company's net income available to common shareholders was $10.4 million, or $0.87 per basic share, for the quarter ended June 30, 2021, compared to $11.0 million, or $0.91 per basic share, for the quarter ended March 31, 2021 and $1.1 million, or $0.09 per basic share, for the quarter ended Jun
If you want to know who really controls Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:GNTY ), then you'll have to look at the...
GNTY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GNTYWant to see what other sources are saying about Guaranty Bancshares Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Guaranty Bancshares Inc (GNTY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Guaranty Bancshares Inc (GNTY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Guaranty Bancshares Inc (GNTY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch