Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. (GNTY): Price and Financial Metrics
GNTY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.68||52-week high||$35.99|
|Prev. close||$29.89||52-week low||$22.12|
|Day high||$30.90||Avg. volume||22,541|
|50-day MA||$28.98||Dividend yield||3.15%|
|200-day MA||$28.08||Market Cap||353.71M|
GNTY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GNTY POWR Grades
- GNTY scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 87.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GNTY is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- GNTY ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
GNTY Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.07 for GUARANTY BANCSHARES INC; that's greater than it is for 91.77% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -13.96%, GUARANTY BANCSHARES INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 21.98% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GNTY comes in at 17.78% -- higher than that of 89.17% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GUARANTY BANCSHARES INC are SBFG, PFC, BFST, WTFC, and EQBK.
- GNTY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GUARANTY BANCSHARES INC's official web site, go to www.gnty.com.
GNTY Valuation Summary
- GNTY's EV/EBIT ratio is 11.3; this is 4.63% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- GNTY's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.5 over the prior 79 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GNTY.
GNTY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GNTY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.94% of graded US stocks.
- GNTY's asset turnover comes in at 0.043 -- ranking 129th of 428 Banking stocks.
- CNOB, ICBK, and CBAN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GNTY.
The table below shows GNTY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. (GNTY) Company Bio
Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. is a bank holding company headquartered in Mount Pleasant, Texas, which is based in Northeast Texas. The company was founded in 1913.
GNTY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GNTY Latest Social Stream
View Full GNTY Social Stream
Latest GNTY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GUARANTY BANCSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GNTY as an investment opportunity.
ADDISON, Texas, October 23, 2023--Guaranty Bancshares, Inc., (the ‘Company,’ NYSE: GNTY), the parent company of Guaranty Bank & Trust, N.A. (the ‘Bank’), announced that Clifton A. ‘Cappy’ Payne, Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of the Company plans to retire March 31, 2024, after 40 years with the Company and 35 years as the principal accounting officer. Cappy will step down as CFO effective December 29, 2023 and Shalene Jacobson will become the Company’s next CFO. Sha
ADDISON, Texas, October 16, 2023--Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. (NYSE: GNTY) (the "Company"), the parent company of Guaranty Bank & Trust, N.A. (the "Bank"), today reported financial results for the fiscal quarter ended September 30, 2023. The Company's net income available to common shareholders was $6.3 million, or $0.54 per basic share, for the quarter ended September 30, 2023, compared to $9.6 million, or $0.82 per basic share, for the quarter ended June 30, 2023 and $10.9 million, or $0.92 per
Guaranty Bancshares Inc. (GNTY) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Release and Conference Call Schedule
ADDISON, Texas, October 06, 2023--Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. (NYSE: GNTY), the parent company of Guaranty Bank & Trust, N.A. (the "Bank"), announced today that it will hold a conference call to discuss third quarter 2023 financial results on Monday, October 16, 2023 at 10:00 a.m. CT. The related earnings press release will be issued Monday, October 16, 2023 at 6:00 a.m. CT.
ADDISON, Texas, September 14, 2023--The Board of Directors of Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. (NYSE: GNTY), the parent company of Guaranty Bank & Trust, N.A., declared a quarterly cash dividend yesterday in the amount of $0.23 per share of common stock. The dividend will be paid on October 11, 2023, to stockholders of record as of the close of business on September 25, 2023. Ty Abston, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer stated, "We continue to build on our history of paying a steady and increasing c
GNTY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GNTYWant to see what other sources are saying about Guaranty Bancshares Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Guaranty Bancshares Inc (GNTY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Guaranty Bancshares Inc (GNTY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Guaranty Bancshares Inc (GNTY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch