Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. (GNTY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GNTY POWR Grades
- GNTY scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 98.75% of US stocks.
- GNTY's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- GNTY's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 41.86% of US stocks).
GNTY Stock Summary
- GNTY's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 567.22 -- higher than 95.35% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 248.09%, GUARANTY BANCSHARES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 94.03% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GNTY is more volatile than merely 0.04% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GUARANTY BANCSHARES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MBCN, HWBK, BHB, LCNB, and LBAI.
- Visit GNTY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gnty.com.
GNTY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, GNTY's price/sales ratio is 153.85% higher, now standing at 3.3.
- GNTY's price/sales ratio has moved down 2 over the prior 67 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GNTY.
GNTY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GNTY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.94% of graded US stocks.
- GNTY's asset turnover comes in at 0.043 -- ranking 129th of 428 Banking stocks.
- CNOB, ICBK, and CBAN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GNTY.
The table below shows GNTY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GNTY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GNTY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.11||52-week high||$44.60|
|Prev. close||$35.23||52-week low||$33.78|
|Day high||$35.58||Avg. volume||16,473|
|50-day MA||$35.59||Dividend yield||2.51%|
|200-day MA||$35.68||Market Cap||419.21M|
Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. (GNTY) Company Bio
Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. is a bank holding company headquartered in Mount Pleasant, Texas, which is based in Northeast Texas. The company was founded in 1913.
Most Popular Stories View All
GNTY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GNTY Latest Social Stream
View Full GNTY Social Stream
Latest GNTY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GUARANTY BANCSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GNTY as an investment opportunity.
ADDISON, Texas, November 21, 2022--Guaranty Bancshares, Inc., (NASDAQ: GNTY) ("Company"), the parent company of Guaranty Bank & Trust, N.A., today announced the appointment of Sondra Cunningham to the Board of Directors of the Company.
Guaranty Bancshares' (NASDAQ:GNTY) investors will be pleased with their respectable 53% return over the last five years
If you buy and hold a stock for many years, you'd hope to be making a profit. Better yet, you'd like to see the share...
Guaranty Bancshares Inc. (GNTY) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 26.37% and 1.49%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ADDISON, Texas, October 17, 2022--Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: GNTY) (the "Company"), the parent company of Guaranty Bank & Trust, N.A. (the "Bank"), today reported financial results for the fiscal quarter ended September 30, 2022. The Company's net income available to common shareholders was $10.9 million, or $0.92 per basic share, for the quarter ended September 30, 2022, compared to $10.8 million, or $0.90 per basic share, for the quarter ended June 30, 2022 and $9.3 million, or $0.77 p
First Horizon (FHN) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
GNTY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GNTYWant to see what other sources are saying about Guaranty Bancshares Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Guaranty Bancshares Inc (GNTY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Guaranty Bancshares Inc (GNTY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Guaranty Bancshares Inc (GNTY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch