Genworth Financial Inc (GNW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GNW POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where GNW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.33% of US stocks.
- GNW's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- GNW ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
GNW Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 2.03, Genworth Financial Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 0.82% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.26, Genworth Financial Inc has a higher such ratio than only 3.48% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, GNW has reported earnings growth of -961.54%, putting it ahead of merely 2.08% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Genworth Financial Inc are CRS, THS, ECOL, KAR, and ACEL.
- GNW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Genworth Financial Inc's official web site, go to www.genworth.com.
GNW Valuation Summary
- GNW's price/earnings ratio is 1.5; this is 86.36% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- GNW's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 6 over the prior 210 months.
- Over the past 210 months, GNW's price/earnings ratio has gone down 7.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GNW.
GNW Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 9.38%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -60.65%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 318.45%.
The table below shows GNW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GNW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GNW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.74% of graded US stocks.
- GNW's asset turnover comes in at 0.085 -- ranking 112th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- WTM, UNM, and AIG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GNW.
The table below shows GNW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GNW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GNW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.44||52-week high||$4.76|
|Prev. close||$4.48||52-week low||$2.56|
|Day high||$4.47||Avg. volume||6,014,347|
|50-day MA||$3.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.69||Market Cap||2.25B|
Genworth Financial Inc (GNW) Company Bio
Genworth Financial provides insurance, retirement, and homeownership solutions in the United States and internationally. It operates through U.S. Life Insurance, International Mortgage Insurance, U.S. Mortgage Insurance, International Protection, and Runoff segments. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Richmond, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
GNW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GNW Latest Social Stream
View Full GNW Social Stream
Latest GNW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Genworth Financial Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GNW as an investment opportunity.
Beating the market is hard, but it can be made easier by using the right set of tools.
Genworth Financial Inc. (NYSE:GNW) traded at $4.45 at close of the session on Tuesday, 10/19/21, made an upward move of 1.83% on its previous days price. Looking at the stock we see that its previous close was $4.37 and the beta (5Y monthly) reads 0.89 with the days price range being $4.37 $4.475. The What Do Wall Street Analysts Think About Genworth Financial Inc. (NYSE: GNW) Stock? Read More »
Genworth Financial, Inc. (NYSE: GNW) today announced it would issue its earnings release containing third quarter results after the market closes on November 2, 2021. A conference call will be held on November 3, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. (ET) to discuss the quarter's results.
A look at the shareholders of Genworth Financial, Inc. ( NYSE:GNW ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Generally...
In this episode of Influencers, Andy is joined by Suzanne Shank, President and CEO of Siebert Williams Shank & Co., as they discuss changes in the muni bond market, issues of diversity in American boardrooms, and why she says the bipartisan infrastructure package will be 'invaluable' to the USA.
GNW Price Returns