Genworth Financial Inc (GNW): Price and Financial Metrics
GNW Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 9.18, Genworth Financial Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 10.27% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GNW is currently 0.83, higher than only 3.69% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- GNW's price/sales ratio is 0.19; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 2.64% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Genworth Financial Inc are CPS, ALSK, TDS, LIND, and AAWW.
- GNW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Genworth Financial Inc's official web site, go to www.genworth.com.
GNW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GNW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.27||52-week high||$4.84|
|Prev. close||$3.23||52-week low||$1.87|
|Day high||$3.37||Avg. volume||9,912,272|
|50-day MA||$3.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.30||Market Cap||1.65B|
Genworth Financial Inc (GNW) Company Bio
Genworth Financial provides insurance, retirement, and homeownership solutions in the United States and internationally. It operates through U.S. Life Insurance, International Mortgage Insurance, U.S. Mortgage Insurance, International Protection, and Runoff segments. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Richmond, Virginia.
GNW Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for GNW, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Genworth Financial Inc ranked in the 86th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 679.83%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Genworth Financial Inc ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Genworth Financial Inc over the past 5.84 years is -0.07%; that's better than just 17.6% of cash flow producing equities in the Financial Services sector, where it is classified.
- 32% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 8.41% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Genworth Financial Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than only 1.93% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GNW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GNW Latest Social Stream
View Full GNW Social Stream
Latest GNW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Genworth Financial Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GNW as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Genworth Financial, Inc. in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
Genworth Financial (NYSE:GNW) released its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday. The financial services provider reported $0.34 earnings per share for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.20 by $0.14, MarketWatch Earnings reports. Genworth Financial had a positive return on equity of 1.12% and a negative net margin of 1.26%. Genworth Financial stock opened at […]
Genworth Financial, Inc. (GNW) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 17, 2021 09:00 ET Company Participants Tim Owens - Vice President, Investor Relations Tom McInerney - President and Chief Executive Officer Dan Sheehan - Chief Financial Officer and Chief Investment Officer Rohit Gupta - Chief Executive Officer, Genworth Mortgage Insurance...
Good morning, and thank you for joining Genworth's fourth-quarter 2020 earnings call. Today, you will hear from our president and chief executive officer, Tom McInerney; followed by Dan Sheehan, our chief financial officer and chief investment officer. Due to applicable security law restrictions, our comments regarding the status of preparations for an IPO of our U.S. mortgage business will be limited to our prepared remarks.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 17, 2021 / Genworth Financial, Inc. (NYSE:GNW) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 17, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.
GNW Price Returns
Continue Researching GNWWant to do more research on Genworth Financial Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!