Genworth Financial Inc (GNW): Price and Financial Metrics
GNW Stock Summary
- GNW's current price/earnings ratio is 69.02, which is higher than 89.14% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Genworth Financial Inc is higher than merely 4.63% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- GNW's price/sales ratio is 0.25; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 8.35% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Genworth Financial Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ALSK, CLGX, ARKR, HCCI, and WOR.
- Visit GNW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.genworth.com.
GNW Stock Price Chart More Charts
GNW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.35||52-week high||$4.93|
|Prev. close||$4.36||52-week low||$2.89|
|Day high||$4.35||Avg. volume||3,804,656|
|50-day MA||$4.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.03||Market Cap||2.19B|
Genworth Financial Inc (GNW) Company Bio
Genworth Financial provides insurance, retirement, and homeownership solutions in the United States and internationally. It operates through U.S. Life Insurance, International Mortgage Insurance, U.S. Mortgage Insurance, International Protection, and Runoff segments. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Richmond, Virginia.
GNW Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for GNW, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Genworth Financial Inc ranked in the 89st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Genworth Financial Inc ended up being:
- 35% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 12.03% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Genworth Financial Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 26 -- greater than 90.35% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Financial Services), Genworth Financial Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 88.77% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|