GoHealth Inc. Cl A (GOCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GOCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.06||52-week high||$20.70|
|Prev. close||$17.80||52-week low||$4.93|
|Day high||$19.24||Avg. volume||59,851|
|50-day MA||$13.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.52||Market Cap||421.11M|
GOCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GOCO POWR Grades
- GOCO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 90.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GOCO is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- GOCO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
GOCO Stock Summary
- As for revenue growth, note that GOCO's revenue has grown -51.79% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 4.7% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GOCO is more volatile than 95.91% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GOCO comes in at 40.55% -- higher than that of 95.67% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GOCO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PTPI, VCSA, BZUN, HP, and BVS.
- GOCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GOHEALTH INC's official web site, go to www.gohealth.com.
GOCO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, GOCO's price/earnings ratio is 135.29% lower, now standing at -3.
- GOCO's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 35 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GOCO.
GOCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GOCO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.45% of graded US stocks.
- GOCO's asset turnover comes in at 0.489 -- ranking 28th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GOCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GOCO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of GOCO, see our GOCO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$12.57||Average Broker Recommendation||1.6 (Moderate Buy)|
GoHealth Inc. Cl A (GOCO) Company Bio
Gohealth, Inc. engages in the provision of insurance services and will operates as a holding company. It engages in the following business segments: Medicare—Internal; Medicare—External; Individual and Family Plans (IFP) and and Other—Internal, and IFP and Other—External. The Medicare—Internal consist of sales of products and plans by GoHealth-employed agents. The Medicare—External segment covers sales of products and plans under GoHealth's carrier contracts using an independent, national network of agents, or external agencies, which are not employed by GoHealth. The IFP and Other—Internal segment offers individual and family plans, dental plans, vision plans and other ancillary plans to individuals that are not Medicare-eligible by GoHealth-employed agents offering qualified prospects plans from multiple carriers. The IFP and Other—External segment comprises of sales of products and plans through using external agencies not employed by GoHealth. The company was founded by Clint Jones and Brandon Cruz in 2001 and is headquartered in Chicago, IL.
Most Popular Stories View All
GOCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GOCO Latest Social Stream
View Full GOCO Social Stream
Latest GOCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GOHEALTH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GOCO as an investment opportunity.
GoHealth Confirms Receipt of Unsolicited Acquisition Proposal From Centerbridge Partners and NVX Holdings
GoHealth, Inc. (GoHealth) (NASDAQ: GOCO), a leading health insurance marketplace and Medicare-focused digital health company, as noted in a recent 13D filing, has received a proposal from its two largest shareholders to acquire all of the outstanding Class A Common Stock and LLC Interests that these shareholders do not already own. Independent members of GoHealth's Board will review the proposal in due course. The Company remains committed to serving Medicare Advantage beneficiaries, working wit
GoHealth to Present at the 2023 RBC Capital Markets Global Healthcare Conference
GoHealth, Inc. (GoHealth) (NASDAQ: GOCO), a leading health insurance marketplace and Medicare-focused digital health company, announced the company will present at the 2023 RBC Capital Markets Global Healthcare Conference in New York, NY, on Wednesday, May 17th, 2023, at 1:35 p.m. Eastern Time.
GoHealth Reports First Quarter 2023 Results
GoHealth, Inc. (NASDAQ: GOCO), a leading health insurance marketplace and Medicare-focused digital health company, today announced financial results for the three months ended March 31, 2023.
GoHealth to Present at the 2023 Bank of America Healthcare Conference
GoHealth, Inc. (GoHealth) (NASDAQ: GOCO), a leading health insurance marketplace and Medicare-focused digital health company, announced the company will present at the 2023 Bank of America Healthcare Conference in Las Vegas, NV, on Thursday, May 11, 2023, at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time (1:00 p.m. Eastern Time)
GoHealth to Announce First Quarter 2023 Results on May 8, 2023
GoHealth, Inc. (GoHealth) (NASDAQ: GOCO), a leading health insurance marketplace and Medicare-focused digital health company, announced that the company will release its first quarter 2023 financial results on the morning of May 8, 2023.
GOCO Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...