GoHealth Inc. Cl A (GOCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GOCO POWR Grades
- GOCO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 58.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GOCO is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- GOCO's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.27% of US stocks).
GOCO Stock Summary
- GoHealth Inc's stock had its IPO on July 15, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 1.01% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GOCO is more volatile than 89.06% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GOCO comes in at -50.89% -- higher than that of only 5.28% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GOCO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TRHC, YVR, CDLX, EQC, and UPLD.
- Visit GOCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gohealth.com.
GOCO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, GOCO's price/earnings ratio is 485.45% lower, now standing at -42.4.
- Over the past 13 months, GOCO's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- GOCO's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 13 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GOCO.
GOCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GOCO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.59% of graded US stocks.
- GOCO's asset turnover comes in at 0.489 -- ranking 28th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GOCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GOCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GOCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.40||52-week high||$16.37|
|Prev. close||$5.15||52-week low||$4.00|
|Day high||$5.41||Avg. volume||2,268,762|
|50-day MA||$6.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.99||Market Cap||1.73B|
GoHealth Inc. Cl A (GOCO) Company Bio
Gohealth, Inc. engages in the provision of insurance services and will operates as a holding company. It engages in the following business segments: Medicare—Internal; Medicare—External; Individual and Family Plans (IFP) and and Other—Internal, and IFP and Other—External. The Medicare—Internal consist of sales of products and plans by GoHealth-employed agents. The Medicare—External segment covers sales of products and plans under GoHealth's carrier contracts using an independent, national network of agents, or external agencies, which are not employed by GoHealth. The IFP and Other—Internal segment offers individual and family plans, dental plans, vision plans and other ancillary plans to individuals that are not Medicare-eligible by GoHealth-employed agents offering qualified prospects plans from multiple carriers. The IFP and Other—External segment comprises of sales of products and plans through using external agencies not employed by GoHealth. The company was founded by Clint Jones and Brandon Cruz in 2001 and is headquartered in Chicago, IL.
Most Popular Stories View All
GOCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GOCO Latest Social Stream
View Full GOCO Social Stream
Latest GOCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GoHealth Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GOCO as an investment opportunity.
Favorable turn of events for GoHealth, Inc. (NASDAQ:GOCO) insiders who've lost US$1.0m to date on a US$2.2m purchase
Insiders who bought US$2.2m worth of GoHealth, Inc. ( NASDAQ:GOCO ) stock in the last year have seen some of their...
GoHealth: Respite for poor, vulnerable individuals in Gombe as BHPF continues to record success story
Tribune Online GoHealth: Respite for poor, vulnerable individuals in Gombe as BHPF continues to record success story The Basic Healthcare Provision Fund, (BHPF) of the Gombe State Government has begun to have a positive impact on the lives of the poor and vulnerable individuals across the state. The story of Sunday John, a resident of Popandi Village in Gwandum Ward of Shongom Local Government Area is just one out of the numerous  GoHealth: Respite for poor, vulnerable individuals in Gombe as BHPF continues to record success story Tribune Online
According to Benzinga Pro following are the gainers and losers in Insurance industry for today''s Intraday session. Gainers SelectQuote (NYSE: SLQT ) stock rose 6.16% to $8.87 during Monday''s regular session. The current volume of 3.9 million shares is 204.24% of SelectQuote''s average full-day volume over the last 100 days (last updated at 12:51 EST). The company''s market cap stands at $1.4 billion. The company''s, Q4 earnings came out 3 days ago. Oscar Health (NYSE: OSCR ) stock increased by 4.98% to $14.75. Trading volume for this security as of 12:51 EST is 1.2 million, which is 143.65% of its average full-day volume over the last 100 days. The market value of their outstanding shares is at $3.0 billion. GoHealth (NASDAQ: GOCO ) shares rose 4.93% to $5.0. The current volume of 2.9...
CHICAGO & AUSTIN, Texas, Aug. 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- GoHealth, Inc.
GoHealth, Inc. (GoHealth) (NASDAQ: GOCO), a leading health insurance marketplace and Medicare-focused digital health company, has partnered with the social care network Aunt Bertha to connect GoHealth members with community-based resources to address social determinants of health (SDOH).
GOCO Price Returns