GoHealth Inc. Cl A (GOCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GOCO POWR Grades
- GOCO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 60% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GOCO is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- GOCO's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 2.03% of US stocks).
GOCO Stock Summary
- GoHealth Inc's stock had its IPO on July 15, 2020, making it an older stock than just 1.13% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GOCO is more volatile than 92.34% of stocks we're observing.
- GoHealth Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -45.96%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 6.19% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GOCO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TRHC, YVR, CDLX, UPLD, and EQC.
- Visit GOCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gohealth.com.
GOCO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, GOCO's price/earnings ratio is 485.45% lower, now standing at -42.4.
- Over the past 13 months, GOCO's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- GOCO's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 13 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GOCO.
GOCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GOCO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.09% of graded US stocks.
- GOCO's asset turnover comes in at 0.489 -- ranking 28th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GOCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GOCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GOCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.78||52-week high||$16.37|
|Prev. close||$5.71||52-week low||$4.00|
|Day high||$5.92||Avg. volume||2,248,549|
|50-day MA||$5.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.12||Market Cap||1.85B|
GoHealth Inc. Cl A (GOCO) Company Bio
Gohealth, Inc. engages in the provision of insurance services and will operates as a holding company. It engages in the following business segments: Medicare—Internal; Medicare—External; Individual and Family Plans (IFP) and and Other—Internal, and IFP and Other—External. The Medicare—Internal consist of sales of products and plans by GoHealth-employed agents. The Medicare—External segment covers sales of products and plans under GoHealth's carrier contracts using an independent, national network of agents, or external agencies, which are not employed by GoHealth. The IFP and Other—Internal segment offers individual and family plans, dental plans, vision plans and other ancillary plans to individuals that are not Medicare-eligible by GoHealth-employed agents offering qualified prospects plans from multiple carriers. The IFP and Other—External segment comprises of sales of products and plans through using external agencies not employed by GoHealth. The company was founded by Clint Jones and Brandon Cruz in 2001 and is headquartered in Chicago, IL.
Most Popular Stories View All
GOCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GOCO Latest Social Stream
View Full GOCO Social Stream
Latest GOCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GoHealth Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GOCO as an investment opportunity.
The mean of analysts' price targets for GoHealth (GOCO) points to a 100.2% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
GoHealth, Inc. (GoHealth) (NASDAQ: GOCO), a leading health insurance marketplace and Medicare-focused digital health company, announced today that it has started a search for a new Chief Financial Officer (CFO) as Travis Matthiesen, the Company's current CFO, will transition to the role of Chief Transformation Officer. Matthiesen will continue to serve as CFO until his replacement is hired and will work closely with that replacement to ensure a smooth transition.
How GoHealth is Using Member Care Assessments to Create Personalized Care Journeys and Drive Better Health Outcomes
GoHealth, Inc. (GoHealth) (NASDAQ: GOCO), a leading health insurance marketplace and Medicare-focused digital health company, recently conducted an analysis of Member Care Assessments (MCAs), health-related surveys administered to a member of a health plan. Data from MCAs can inform when members require support scheduling appointments, finding specialist care partners, addressing social determinants of health needs, and effectively selecting and utilizing a pharmacy—all critical components to a
GoHealth, Inc. (GoHealth) (NASDAQ: GOCO), a leading health insurance marketplace and Medicare-focused digital health company, is gearing up for another successful Annual Enrollment Period (AEP). AEP is a time where seniors can make one of the most important decisions about their health.
Favorable turn of events for GoHealth, Inc. (NASDAQ:GOCO) insiders who've lost US$1.0m to date on a US$2.2m purchase
Insiders who bought US$2.2m worth of GoHealth, Inc. ( NASDAQ:GOCO ) stock in the last year have seen some of their...
GOCO Price Returns