GoHealth Inc. Cl A (GOCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GOCO POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where GOCO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GOCO is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- GOCO ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
GOCO Stock Summary
- GOCO's went public 1.71 years ago, making it older than merely 4.16% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, GoHealth Inc is reporting a growth rate of 1,284.95%; that's higher than 98.23% of US stocks.
- The volatility of GoHealth Inc's share price is greater than that of 98.28% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GoHealth Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CRON, USNA, KEX, TDW, and SATS.
- GOCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GoHealth Inc's official web site, go to www.gohealth.com.
GOCO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, GOCO's price/earnings ratio is 485.45% lower, now standing at -42.4.
- Over the past 13 months, GOCO's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- GOCO's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 13 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GOCO.
GOCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GOCO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.45% of graded US stocks.
- GOCO's asset turnover comes in at 0.489 -- ranking 28th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GOCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GOCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GOCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.68||52-week high||$11.91|
|Prev. close||$0.66||52-week low||$0.58|
|Day high||$0.71||Avg. volume||3,553,369|
|50-day MA||$0.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.15||Market Cap||217.22M|
GoHealth Inc. Cl A (GOCO) Company Bio
Gohealth, Inc. engages in the provision of insurance services and will operates as a holding company. It engages in the following business segments: Medicare—Internal; Medicare—External; Individual and Family Plans (IFP) and and Other—Internal, and IFP and Other—External. The Medicare—Internal consist of sales of products and plans by GoHealth-employed agents. The Medicare—External segment covers sales of products and plans under GoHealth's carrier contracts using an independent, national network of agents, or external agencies, which are not employed by GoHealth. The IFP and Other—Internal segment offers individual and family plans, dental plans, vision plans and other ancillary plans to individuals that are not Medicare-eligible by GoHealth-employed agents offering qualified prospects plans from multiple carriers. The IFP and Other—External segment comprises of sales of products and plans through using external agencies not employed by GoHealth. The company was founded by Clint Jones and Brandon Cruz in 2001 and is headquartered in Chicago, IL.
Most Popular Stories View All
GOCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GOCO Latest Social Stream
View Full GOCO Social Stream
Latest GOCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GoHealth Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GOCO as an investment opportunity.
GoHealth (NASDAQ:GOCO) CFO Vance Johnston has resigned from the company to pursue another opportunity. He notified the company on January 24 but will remain employed by the company through February 11 to ensure a smooth transition. Chief Transformation Officer Travis Matthiesen, the company's formner CFO, was named interim CFO. Johnston...
GoHealth, Inc. (GoHealth) (NASDAQ: GOCO), a leading health insurance marketplace and Medicare-focused digital health company, announced that it made the Built In list of 100 Best Places to Work in Chicago. A work-life balance environment, leadership's proactive encouragement to use PTO, cross-functional training, mentorship programs and perks such as massages in the office and discounted gym membership are just a few of the reasons that contributed to GoHealth's designation as a Best Place to Wo
Good morning, trader!
An analyst at a prominent bank turns quite bearish on the insurance broker.
No summary available.
GOCO Price Returns