GoHealth Inc. Cl A (GOCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GOCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.09||52-week high||$22.85|
|Prev. close||$14.49||52-week low||$4.95|
|Day high||$14.29||Avg. volume||51,144|
|50-day MA||$16.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.90||Market Cap||314.63M|
GOCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GOCO POWR Grades
- GOCO scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 94.53% of US stocks.
- GOCO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- GOCO's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 27.75% of US stocks).
GOCO Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -25.06%, GOHEALTH INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 12.8% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that GOCO's revenue has grown -51.55% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 4.95% of US companies in our set.
- GOHEALTH INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 55.11%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.51% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GOHEALTH INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PTPI, BZFD, IDEX, SATS, and XRAY.
- GOCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GOHEALTH INC's official web site, go to www.gohealth.com.
GOCO Valuation Summary
- GOCO's price/earnings ratio is -2.6; this is 127.37% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 39 months, GOCO's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GOCO.
GOCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GOCO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.45% of graded US stocks.
- GOCO's asset turnover comes in at 0.489 -- ranking 28th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GOCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GoHealth Inc. Cl A (GOCO) Company Bio
Gohealth, Inc. engages in the provision of insurance services and will operates as a holding company. It engages in the following business segments: Medicare—Internal; Medicare—External; Individual and Family Plans (IFP) and and Other—Internal, and IFP and Other—External. The Medicare—Internal consist of sales of products and plans by GoHealth-employed agents. The Medicare—External segment covers sales of products and plans under GoHealth's carrier contracts using an independent, national network of agents, or external agencies, which are not employed by GoHealth. The IFP and Other—Internal segment offers individual and family plans, dental plans, vision plans and other ancillary plans to individuals that are not Medicare-eligible by GoHealth-employed agents offering qualified prospects plans from multiple carriers. The IFP and Other—External segment comprises of sales of products and plans through using external agencies not employed by GoHealth. The company was founded by Clint Jones and Brandon Cruz in 2001 and is headquartered in Chicago, IL.
GOCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GOCO Latest Social Stream
View Full GOCO Social Stream
Latest GOCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GOHEALTH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GOCO as an investment opportunity.
GoHealth, Inc. (GoHealth) (NASDAQ: GOCO), a leading health insurance marketplace and Medicare-focused digital health company, announced the company will present at the LD Micro Main Event XVI 2023 in Los Angeles, CA, on Wednesday, October 4, 2023, at 12:30 p.m. Pacific Time.
Sidoti Events, LLC, an affiliate of Sidoti & Company, LLC, has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day September Small-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, September 20-21, 2023. The presentation schedule is subject to change.
GoHealth, Inc. (GoHealth) (NASDAQ: GOCO), a leading health insurance marketplace and Medicare-focused digital health company, announced the company will present virtually at the Sidoti Small Cap Conference on Wednesday, September 20, 2023, at 1:30 p.m. Central Time.
GoHealth, Inc. (NASDAQ: GOCO) ("GoHealth" or the "Company"), a leading health insurance marketplace and Medicare-focused digital health company, today announced financial results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2023.
GoHealth, Inc. (GoHealth) (NASDAQ: GOCO), a leading health insurance marketplace and Medicare-focused digital health company, announced that the company will release its second quarter 2023 financial results on the morning of August 10, 2023.
GOCO Price Returns