Canada Goose Holdings Inc. (GOOS): Price and Financial Metrics
GOOS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.05||52-week high||$24.73|
|Prev. close||$16.03||52-week low||$14.51|
|Day high||$16.52||Avg. volume||1,974,650|
|50-day MA||$18.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.64||Market Cap||1.68B|
GOOS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GOOS POWR Grades
- GOOS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 87.8% of US stocks.
- GOOS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- GOOS's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 6.92% of US stocks).
GOOS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GOOS is 2.59 -- better than 79.87% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 31.79, CANADA GOOSE HOLDINGS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 78.37% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of CANADA GOOSE HOLDINGS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CANADA GOOSE HOLDINGS INC are WOOF, HLNE, CRI, SCS, and ACU.
- Visit GOOS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.canadagoose.com.
Canada Goose Holdings Inc. (GOOS) Company Bio
Canada Goose Holdings designs, manufactures, distributes, and retails outerwear for men, women, and children. The company was founded in 1957 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
GOOS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GOOS Latest Social Stream
View Full GOOS Social Stream
Latest GOOS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CANADA GOOSE HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GOOS as an investment opportunity.
Canada Goose Holdings Full Year 2023 Earnings: Revenues Beat Expectations, EPS Lags
Canada Goose Holdings ( TSE:GOOS ) Full Year 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: CA$1.22b (up 11% from FY...
Canada Goose stock slides margin contraction, weak Q1 guide receive scrutiny
Canada Goose Holdings (NYSE:GOOS) reversed course on Thursday, turning a double-digit percentage gain on the open into a double-digit percentage decline in afternoon trading.
The initial optimism came as the company topped Q4 earnings estimates and hiked full-year guidance. Additionally, the Canadian outerwear company highlighted a strong recovery in Asia-Pacific sales, aided by a return of Chinese c...
Why Canada Goose Stock Popped and Then Dropped Today
The apparel company posted a strong fourth quarter, but a weak performance in the U.S. cooled off the stock.
Canada Goose stock drops as the brand raises full-year outlook
Yahoo Finance Live discusses a drop in shares of Canada Goose despite annual sales coming in above investor estimates.
Stock markets, sector indices remain mixed this morning
The Yahoo Finance Live team breaks down stocks remaining mixed this morning, including Alibaba, Walmart, technology stocks, and the impact of Canada Goose's earnings report on the stock.
GOOS Price Returns
Continue Researching GOOSWant to see what other sources are saying about Canada Goose Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Canada Goose Holdings Inc (GOOS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Canada Goose Holdings Inc (GOOS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Canada Goose Holdings Inc (GOOS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...