Canada Goose Holdings Inc. Subordinate Voting Shares (GOOS): Price and Financial Metrics
GOOS Stock Summary
- Canada Goose Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on March 16, 2017, making it an older stock than just 14.34% of US equities in our set.
- GOOS's current price/earnings ratio is 81.75, which is higher than 87.47% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 80.77%, Canada Goose Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 88.02% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Canada Goose Holdings Inc are PRMW, AMN, KWR, REZI, and RNST.
- Visit GOOS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.canadagoose.com.
GOOS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GOOS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.06||52-week high||$50.05|
|Prev. close||$40.21||52-week low||$18.52|
|Day high||$40.23||Avg. volume||1,587,301|
|50-day MA||$42.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.04||Market Cap||4.31B|
Canada Goose Holdings Inc. Subordinate Voting Shares (GOOS) Company Bio
Canada Goose Holdings designs, manufactures, distributes, and retails outerwear for men, women, and children. The company was founded in 1957 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
GOOS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Canada Goose Holdings Inc. To summarize, we found that Canada Goose Holdings Inc ranked in the 90th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 1069.33% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Canada Goose Holdings Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 3.68 years, is 1.08% -- higher than 90.85% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Canada Goose Holdings Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 18 -- greater than 70.21% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Canada Goose Holdings Inc has a reliance on debt greater than only 18.45% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GOOS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GOOS Latest Social Stream
View Full GOOS Social Stream
Latest GOOS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Canada Goose Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GOOS as an investment opportunity.
Photo by JHVEPhoto/iStock Editorial via Getty Images Within the high-growth consumer brands space, Canada Goose (GOOS) is one of my favorite long-term plays. I've built up a larger and larger position in Canada Goose as it kept dropping throughout the pandemic, confident that the company's incredibly well-known brand and strong...
Today, Canada Goose published its 2020 Sustainability Report, which highlights the progress made towards its 2025 sustainability goals, sets new ambitious commitments and reaffirms its purpose to keep the planet cold and the people on it warm by strengthening its sustainability commitments and working with communities towards a brighter future for generations to come.
BOOT vs. GOOS: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
TORONTO, March 18, 2021 /CNW/ - In response to an increase in fraudulent activity, Toronto Hydro encourages small business and residential customers to be alert for ongoing, sophisticated scams. The phone scam involves customers receiving a call from a fraudster – who usually masks their number – threatening to immediately disconnect power if the customer doesn't make a payment right away.
The turnaround at Lands' End continued into the fourth quarter. The retailer's CEO Jerome Griffith chats with Yahoo Finance Live about his revival of the business.
GOOS Price Returns
Continue Researching GOOSWant to see what other sources are saying about Canada Goose Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Canada Goose Holdings Inc (GOOS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Canada Goose Holdings Inc (GOOS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Canada Goose Holdings Inc (GOOS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!