Canada Goose Holdings Inc. Subordinate Voting Shares (GOOS): Price and Financial Metrics
GOOS Stock Summary
- GOOS's went public 4.09 years ago, making it older than just 14.4% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- GOOS's current price/earnings ratio is 82.74, which is higher than 87.4% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 80.77%, Canada Goose Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 88.05% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Canada Goose Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PRMW, AMN, DLX, KWR, and SRCL.
- GOOS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Canada Goose Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.canadagoose.com.
GOOS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GOOS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.70||52-week high||$50.05|
|Prev. close||$40.38||52-week low||$18.52|
|Day high||$40.93||Avg. volume||1,613,799|
|50-day MA||$42.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.88||Market Cap||4.49B|
Canada Goose Holdings Inc. Subordinate Voting Shares (GOOS) Company Bio
Canada Goose Holdings designs, manufactures, distributes, and retails outerwear for men, women, and children. The company was founded in 1957 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
GOOS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for GOOS, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Canada Goose Holdings Inc ranked in the 90th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 1054%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Canada Goose Holdings Inc, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 3.68 years comes in at 1.08%; that's greater than 90.84% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Canada Goose Holdings Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 18 -- greater than 70.11% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Canada Goose Holdings Inc has a reliance on debt greater than only 17.98% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GOOS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GOOS Latest Social Stream
View Full GOOS Social Stream
Latest GOOS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Canada Goose Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GOOS as an investment opportunity.
Photo by JHVEPhoto/iStock Editorial via Getty Images Within the high-growth consumer brands space, Canada Goose (GOOS) is one of my favorite long-term plays. I've built up a larger and larger position in Canada Goose as it kept dropping throughout the pandemic, confident that the company's incredibly well-known brand and strong...
Today, Canada Goose published its 2020 Sustainability Report, which highlights the progress made towards its 2025 sustainability goals, sets new ambitious commitments and reaffirms its purpose to keep the planet cold and the people on it warm by strengthening its sustainability commitments and working with communities towards a brighter future for generations to come.
BOOT vs. GOOS: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
TORONTO, March 18, 2021 /CNW/ - In response to an increase in fraudulent activity, Toronto Hydro encourages small business and residential customers to be alert for ongoing, sophisticated scams. The phone scam involves customers receiving a call from a fraudster – who usually masks their number – threatening to immediately disconnect power if the customer doesn't make a payment right away.
The turnaround at Lands' End continued into the fourth quarter. The retailer's CEO Jerome Griffith chats with Yahoo Finance Live about his revival of the business.
GOOS Price Returns
Continue Researching GOOSWant to see what other sources are saying about Canada Goose Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Canada Goose Holdings Inc (GOOS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Canada Goose Holdings Inc (GOOS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Canada Goose Holdings Inc (GOOS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!