Canada Goose Holdings Inc. Subordinate Voting Shares (GOOS): Price and Financial Metrics
GOOS Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Canada Goose Holdings Inc is higher than 93.71% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Canada Goose Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of 388.55%; that's higher than 96.66% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Canada Goose Holdings Inc comes in at 106.91%, a number that bests 94.62% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Canada Goose Holdings Inc are VAC, HLG, HALL, SMG, and FANH.
- GOOS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Canada Goose Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.canadagoose.com.
GOOS Stock Price Chart More Charts
GOOS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.98||52-week high||$59.94|
|Prev. close||$32.19||52-week low||$31.67|
|Day high||$33.18||Avg. volume||2,329,924|
|50-day MA||$36.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$40.81||Market Cap||3.62B|
Canada Goose Holdings Inc. Subordinate Voting Shares (GOOS) Company Bio
Canada Goose Holdings designs, manufactures, distributes, and retails outerwear for men, women, and children. The company was founded in 1957 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
GOOS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for GOOS, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Canada Goose Holdings Inc ranked in the 21st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Canada Goose Holdings Inc ended up being:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 97% of its capital from equity, and 3% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 95.95% of US equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 3% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 12.19% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- GOOS's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 57.04% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|