Canada Goose Holdings Inc. (GOOS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GOOS POWR Grades
- GOOS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 83.02% of US stocks.
- GOOS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 26 weeks.
- GOOS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
GOOS Stock Summary
- CANADA GOOSE HOLDINGS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 84.35% of US listed stocks.
- GOOS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 575.71 -- higher than 95.67% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of CANADA GOOSE HOLDINGS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.3% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GOOS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HLNE, DORM, FND, FIX, and HVT.
- Visit GOOS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.canadagoose.com.
GOOS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GOOS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.42||52-week high||$39.95|
|Prev. close||$18.75||52-week low||$14.51|
|Day high||$18.90||Avg. volume||1,318,721|
|50-day MA||$17.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.92||Market Cap||1.94B|
Canada Goose Holdings Inc. (GOOS) Company Bio
Canada Goose Holdings designs, manufactures, distributes, and retails outerwear for men, women, and children. The company was founded in 1957 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
GOOS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GOOS Latest Social Stream
View Full GOOS Social Stream
Latest GOOS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CANADA GOOSE HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GOOS as an investment opportunity.
Earnings are growing at Canada Goose Holdings (TSE:GOOS) but shareholders still don't like its prospects
Taking the occasional loss comes part and parcel with investing on the stock market. And unfortunately for Canada Goose...
TORONTO, November 18, 2022--Canada Goose Holdings Inc. (the "Company" or "Canada Goose") (NYSE:GOOS, TSX:GOOS) today announced that the Toronto Stock Exchange ("TSX") has approved a normal course issuer bid (the "NCIB") providing for the purchase for cancellation of up to 5,421,685 subordinate voting shares of Canada Goose over the twelve-month period commencing on November 22, 2022 and ending no later than November 21, 2023. This represents approximately 10% of the 54,216,852 subordinate voting
TORONTO, November 17, 2022--Today, Canada Goose announced the donation of over 10,000 parkas, jackets and accessories, as well as a $135,000 CAD donation to UNHCR, The UN Refugee Agency, who are supporting global humanitarian efforts in Ukraine. These products will be donated to Ukrainians who have been impacted by the war and support the urgent need for cold-weather protection. The funds, raised by Canada Goose employees, will go towards UNHCR’s ongoing work delivering aid and support to people
TORONTO, November 08, 2022--Today, Canada Goose announced the appointment of Jess Johannson, as Chief Human Resources Officer. In this role, she will be responsible for driving the company’s human resources strategy across its corporate, manufacturing and retail teams. Johannson will oversee all global teams within HR, including talent acquisition, employee experience, training and global policy.
GOOS Price Returns
Continue Researching GOOSWant to see what other sources are saying about Canada Goose Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Canada Goose Holdings Inc (GOOS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Canada Goose Holdings Inc (GOOS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Canada Goose Holdings Inc (GOOS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch