Canada Goose Holdings Inc. Subordinate Voting Shares (GOOS): Price and Financial Metrics
GOOS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GOOS is currently 51.23, higher than 93.71% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, GOOS has reported earnings growth of 388.55%, putting it ahead of 96.66% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Canada Goose Holdings Inc comes in at 106.91%, a number that bests 94.62% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Canada Goose Holdings Inc are VAC, HLG, HALL, SMG, and FANH.
- GOOS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Canada Goose Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.canadagoose.com.
GOOS Stock Price Chart More Charts
GOOS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.46||52-week high||$59.94|
|Prev. close||$35.02||52-week low||$31.67|
|Day high||$34.82||Avg. volume||2,444,417|
|50-day MA||$36.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$41.05||Market Cap||3.78B|
Canada Goose Holdings Inc. Subordinate Voting Shares (GOOS) Company Bio
Canada Goose Holdings designs, manufactures, distributes, and retails outerwear for men, women, and children. The company was founded in 1957 and is based in Toronto, Canada.