Canada Goose Holdings Inc. Subordinate Voting Shares (GOOS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GOOS POWR Grades
- GOOS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 91.87% of US stocks.
- GOOS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- GOOS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 13.41% of US stocks).
GOOS Stock Summary
- GOOS's went public 4.37 years ago, making it older than merely 15.08% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 82.24, Canada Goose Holdings Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 89.35% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 80.97%, Canada Goose Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 89.68% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GOOS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UNVR, SKX, MSA, PGTI, and MNRO.
- GOOS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Canada Goose Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.canadagoose.com.
GOOS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GOOS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.43||52-week high||$50.05|
|Prev. close||$42.59||52-week low||$22.02|
|Day high||$43.29||Avg. volume||1,171,023|
|50-day MA||$41.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$38.44||Market Cap||4.69B|
Canada Goose Holdings Inc. Subordinate Voting Shares (GOOS) Company Bio
Canada Goose Holdings designs, manufactures, distributes, and retails outerwear for men, women, and children. The company was founded in 1957 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
GOOS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GOOS Latest Social Stream
View Full GOOS Social Stream
Latest GOOS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Canada Goose Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GOOS as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
Passive investing in index funds can generate returns that roughly match the overall market. But you can significantly...
Canada Goose Holdings (TSX:GOOS)(NYSE:GOOS) stock could outpace BlackBerry shares as we head into a highly-uncertain year-end. The post Forget BlackBerry: Canada Goose Stock Could Really Fly appeared first on The Motley Fool Canada .
As athleisure brand Figs soars and premium outerwear maker Canada Goose sets up, Gildan Activewear warms up new breakout after rising 305%.
Evercore ISI Stick to Their Buy Rating for Canada Goose Holdings Inc
GOOS Price Returns
Continue Researching GOOSWant to see what other sources are saying about Canada Goose Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Canada Goose Holdings Inc (GOOS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Canada Goose Holdings Inc (GOOS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Canada Goose Holdings Inc (GOOS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch