Graphic Packaging Holding Company (GPK): Price and Financial Metrics
GPK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.84||52-week high||$27.56|
|Prev. close||$22.28||52-week low||$19.57|
|Day high||$22.26||Avg. volume||3,644,775|
|50-day MA||$22.63||Dividend yield||1.8%|
|200-day MA||$23.73||Market Cap||6.71B|
GPK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GPK POWR Grades
- GPK scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 81.8% of US stocks.
- GPK's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- GPK ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
GPK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GPK is 3.95 -- better than 86.94% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, GPK has reported earnings growth of 109.57%, putting it ahead of 88.9% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of GRAPHIC PACKAGING HOLDING CO's share price is greater than that of merely 7.99% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GRAPHIC PACKAGING HOLDING CO, a group of peers worth examining would be PPC, GT, IHG, BRFS, and INGR.
- GPK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GRAPHIC PACKAGING HOLDING CO's official web site, go to www.graphicpkg.com.
GPK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, GPK's price/earnings ratio is 34.67% lower, now standing at 9.8.
- Over the past 243 months, GPK's price/earnings ratio has gone up 40.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GPK.
GPK Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 28.07%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -3.53%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 17.28%.
The table below shows GPK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GPK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GPK has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.76% of graded US stocks.
- GPK's asset turnover comes in at 0.861 -- ranking 5th of 11 Shipping Containers stocks.
- CCK, BLL, and DYSL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GPK.
The table below shows GPK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Graphic Packaging Holding Company (GPK) Company Bio
Graphic Packaging Holding Company, together with its subsidiaries, provides paper-based packaging solutions to food, beverage, and other consumer products companies. The company was founded in 1992 and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
GPK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GPK Latest Social Stream
View Full GPK Social Stream
Latest GPK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GRAPHIC PACKAGING HOLDING CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GPK as an investment opportunity.
Graphic Packaging (GPK) closed at $22.28 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.13% move from the prior day.
Graphic Packaging (GPK) closed the most recent trading day at $22.16, moving -0.85% from the previous trading session.
Graphic Packaging (GPK) has been one of the stocks most watched by Zacks.com users lately. So, it is worth exploring what lies ahead for the stock.
Graphic Packaging Holding Company (NYSE: GPK), (the "Company"), will announce third quarter 2023 financial results before the market opens on Tuesday, October 31st, with a call to discuss results at 10:00 a.m. ET.
Graphic Packaging Holding Company (NYSE: GPK) today published its 2022 Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) report, demonstrating progress on all pillars in the company's ESG Vision 2025. The company achieved its climate intensity goals three years early and advanced decarbonization by seeking to set new, science-based climate targets to reduce absolute greenhouse gas emissions. Ethnic diversity reported among the company's U.S. employee base was more than double the industry benchmark, un
GPK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GPKWant to see what other sources are saying about Graphic Packaging Holding Co's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Graphic Packaging Holding Co (GPK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Graphic Packaging Holding Co (GPK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Graphic Packaging Holding Co (GPK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch