Graphic Packaging Holding Company (GPK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GPK POWR Grades
- GPK scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 63.13% of US stocks.
- GPK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- GPK ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
GPK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GPK is 3.71 -- better than 88.08% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Graphic Packaging Holding Co is higher than it is for about 85.31% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GPK is more volatile than merely 14.4% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GPK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KBR, CMLS, NICK, FLL, and OPCH.
- GPK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Graphic Packaging Holding Co's official web site, go to www.graphicpkg.com.
GPK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, GPK's price/earnings ratio is 47.42% higher, now standing at 28.6.
- Over the past 243 months, GPK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 15.2.
- GPK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 15.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GPK.
GPK Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 5.7%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 44.6%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -41.42%.
The table below shows GPK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GPK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GPK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.45% of graded US stocks.
- GPK's asset turnover comes in at 0.867 -- ranking 5th of 11 Shipping Containers stocks.
- CCK, BLL, and DYSL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GPK.
The table below shows GPK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GPK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GPK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.14||52-week high||$20.88|
|Prev. close||$19.51||52-week low||$13.14|
|Day high||$19.49||Avg. volume||3,272,800|
|50-day MA||$19.14||Dividend yield||1.57%|
|200-day MA||$17.92||Market Cap||5.88B|
Graphic Packaging Holding Company (GPK) Company Bio
Graphic Packaging Holding Company, together with its subsidiaries, provides paper-based packaging solutions to food, beverage, and other consumer products companies. The company was founded in 1992 and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
GPK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GPK Latest Social Stream
View Full GPK Social Stream
Latest GPK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Graphic Packaging Holding Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GPK as an investment opportunity.
Graphic Packaging Holding Company’s (NYSE: GPK) subsidiary, Graphic Packaging International LLC, has agreed to offer $100 million of tax-exempt green bonds due 2061 with a mandatory purchase date of October 1, 2026. The offering is being executed through the Michigan Strategic Fund (MSF) Private Activity Bond Program. The Tax-Exempt Green Bonds will be issued at a price of $110.99 and will bear interest at an annual rate of 4.0%. The equivalent all-in yield will be 1.7%, and the interest income
Graphic Packaging International, LLC ("Graphic Packaging"), the primary operating subsidiary of Graphic Packaging Holding Company (NYSE: GPK), announced that it has entered into an agreement for $100 million aggregate principal amount of tax-exempt green bonds due 2061 with a mandatory purchase date of October 1, 2026 (the "Tax-Exempt Green Bonds"). The offering is being executed through the Michigan Strategic Fund ("MSF") Private Activity Bond Program.
Graphic Packaging Holding Company ( NYSE:GPK ) will pay a dividend of US$0.075 on the 5th of October. This means the...
Graphic Packaging Holding Company Executive Vice President and CFO to Present at 2021 RBC Capital Markets Global Industrials Conference on September 9
Graphic Packaging Holding Company (NYSE: GPK), a leading provider of sustainable fiber-based packaging solutions to food, beverage, foodservice, and other consumer products companies, announced today that Stephen R. Scherger, Executive Vice President and CFO, will present at the 2021 RBC Capital Markets Global Industrials Virtual Conference. The presentation, in the form of a fireside chat, will take place on Thursday, September 9 at 10:40am ET. The discussion will be available live and in repla
Graphic Packaging International Recognized for Leading Versatility in Fiber-Based Solutions at AmeriStar Awards
Graphic Packaging International ('Graphic Packaging') is a four-time winner for its innovative fiber-based solutions in the Institute of Packaging Professionals' AmeriStar Awards 2021.
GPK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GPKWant to see what other sources are saying about Graphic Packaging Holding Co's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Graphic Packaging Holding Co (GPK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Graphic Packaging Holding Co (GPK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Graphic Packaging Holding Co (GPK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch