Graphic Packaging Holding Company (GPK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GPK POWR Grades
- GPK scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.2% of US stocks.
- GPK's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- GPK's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 37.39% of US stocks).
GPK Stock Summary
- GRAPHIC PACKAGING HOLDING CO's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 89.9% of US listed stocks.
- For GPK, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 85.33% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of GRAPHIC PACKAGING HOLDING CO's share price is greater than that of only 6.3% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GRAPHIC PACKAGING HOLDING CO are IHT, UGI, CODI, GEF, and HSC.
- GPK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GRAPHIC PACKAGING HOLDING CO's official web site, go to www.graphicpkg.com.
GPK Valuation Summary
- GPK's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 0% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- GPK's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GPK.
GPK Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 9.83%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 88.69%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -40.26%.
The table below shows GPK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GPK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GPK has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.76% of graded US stocks.
- GPK's asset turnover comes in at 0.861 -- ranking 5th of 11 Shipping Containers stocks.
- CCK, BLL, and DYSL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GPK.
The table below shows GPK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GPK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GPK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.76||52-week high||$24.07|
|Prev. close||$22.47||52-week low||$17.63|
|Day high||$22.77||Avg. volume||2,865,212|
|50-day MA||$21.80||Dividend yield||1.34%|
|200-day MA||$21.40||Market Cap||6.99B|
Graphic Packaging Holding Company (GPK) Company Bio
Graphic Packaging Holding Company, together with its subsidiaries, provides paper-based packaging solutions to food, beverage, and other consumer products companies. The company was founded in 1992 and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
GPK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GPK Latest Social Stream
View Full GPK Social Stream
Latest GPK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GRAPHIC PACKAGING HOLDING CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GPK as an investment opportunity.
GPK vs. ATR: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Graphic Packaging Holding Company Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer to Present at Citi's Material Conference
Graphic Packaging Holding Company (NYSE: GPK), a leading provider of sustainable fiber-based packaging solutions to food, beverage, foodservice, and other consumer products companies, announced today that Stephen R. Scherger, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present at the 2022 Citi Basic Materials Conference on Wednesday, November 30 at 11:00am ET.
Graphic Packaging Holding Company's ( NYSE:GPK ) dividend will be increasing from last year's payment of the same...
Should investors be excited or worried when a stock crosses above the 50-Day simple moving average?
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
GPK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GPKWant to see what other sources are saying about Graphic Packaging Holding Co's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Graphic Packaging Holding Co (GPK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Graphic Packaging Holding Co (GPK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Graphic Packaging Holding Co (GPK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch