GP Strategies Corporation (GPX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GPX POWR Grades
- GPX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 89.13% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GPX is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 51 weeks.
- GPX ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 51st percentile.
GPX Stock Summary
- GPX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 336.77 -- higher than 91.3% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -66.44%, Gp Strategies Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 5.46% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GPX comes in at 13.58% -- higher than that of 84.81% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Gp Strategies Corp are CLAR, DCO, WTTR, CURI, and LMNR.
- GPX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Gp Strategies Corp's official web site, go to www.gpstrategies.com.
GPX Valuation Summary
- GPX's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 42.86% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- GPX's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, GPX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 43.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GPX.
GPX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 16.57%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 7.91%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -57.09%.
The table below shows GPX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GPX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GPX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.85% of graded US stocks.
- GPX's asset turnover comes in at 1.283 -- ranking 6th of 51 Personal Services stocks.
- STRA, LOPE, and AREC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GPX.
The table below shows GPX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GPX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GPX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.85||52-week high||$20.93|
|Prev. close||$20.85||52-week low||$9.36|
|Day high||$20.86||Avg. volume||109,783|
|50-day MA||$20.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.88||Market Cap||365.94M|
GP Strategies Corporation (GPX) Company Bio
GP Strategies Corporation is a global performance improvement solutions provider of training, eLearning solutions, management consulting and engineering services. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Columbia, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
GPX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GPX Latest Social Stream
View Full GPX Social Stream
Latest GPX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gp Strategies Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GPX as an investment opportunity.
Learning Technologies Group plc (LTG) is pleased to announce the successful completion of the acquisition of GP Strategies.
Toshiba America Energy Systems Corporation ("TAES"), an affiliate of Toshiba Energy Systems & Solutions Corporation ("Toshiba ESS"), today completed its acquisition of the EtaPRO® business from GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX), a global provider of workforce transformation solutions. The acquisition was originally announced in May 2021.
School industry prospects continue to be solid on upbeat demand in the remainder of 2021. Let's see if GP Strategies (GPX) or American Public Education (APEI) is a better school stock at the moment.
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates GPX, IKNX, QADA, HBMD; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 17, 2021 / Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE:GPX) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to Learning Technologies Group for $20. If you are a GP Strategies shareholder, click here to learn more about your rights and options.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds SC, GPX, WBT, and FIVN Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
GPX Price Returns