GP Strategies Corporation (GPX): Price and Financial Metrics
GPX Stock Summary
- Gp Strategies Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 80.72% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Gp Strategies Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 82.53% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.44, Gp Strategies Corp has a higher such ratio than merely 14.6% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GPX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PETS, MSBF, GRC, MPX, and AMSF.
- GPX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Gp Strategies Corp's official web site, go to www.gpstrategies.com.
GPX Stock Price Chart More Charts
GPX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.35||52-week high||$17.13|
|Prev. close||$13.56||52-week low||$10.94|
|Day high||$13.63||Avg. volume||34,497|
|50-day MA||$13.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.63||Market Cap||226.62M|
GP Strategies Corporation (GPX) Company Bio
GP Strategies Corporation is a global performance improvement solutions provider of training, eLearning solutions, management consulting and engineering services. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Columbia, Maryland.
GPX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Gp Strategies Corp. To summarize, we found that Gp Strategies Corp ranked in the 14st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 88.17%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for GPX, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 62% of its capital from equity, and 38% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than just 24.06% of US equities in the Consumer Defensive sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.52 years, is -0.04% -- higher than merely 23.25% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|