GP Strategies Corporation (GPX): Price and Financial Metrics
GPX Stock Summary
- GPX's price/sales ratio is 0.46; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 9.65% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -51.91%, Gp Strategies Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 6% of about US stocks.
- Gp Strategies Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 30.86%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.84% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Gp Strategies Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be MGPI, YAYO, ESP, III, and VEC.
- Visit GPX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gpstrategies.com.
GPX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GPX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.13||52-week high||$14.27|
|Prev. close||$13.50||52-week low||$5.20|
|Day high||$13.52||Avg. volume||35,275|
|50-day MA||$12.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.14||Market Cap||225.34M|
GP Strategies Corporation (GPX) Company Bio
GP Strategies Corporation is a global performance improvement solutions provider of training, eLearning solutions, management consulting and engineering services. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Columbia, Maryland.
GPX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for GPX, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Gp Strategies Corp ranked in the 73th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 175.67% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Gp Strategies Corp ended up being:
- Gp Strategies Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 15.77% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Gp Strategies Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 19 -- greater than 76.78% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Defensive), Gp Strategies Corp has a reliance on debt greater than 50.43% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GPX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GPX Latest Social Stream
View Full GPX Social Stream
Latest GPX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gp Strategies Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GPX as an investment opportunity.
Global workforce transformation solutions provider GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) today announced the formation of an Automotive Advisory Board to support its global automotive practice. The move brings together industry thought leaders and experts to provide feedback and guidance on the company's offerings, solutions, and service levels.
Online education is fast becoming the new normal amid growing fears of the coronavirus. This has seen companies like American Public Education, Inc. (APEI) and Career Education Corporation (PRDO) gaining popularity.
Global workforce transformation solutions provider GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) announced that it will present at the 23rd Annual Needham Virtual Growth Conference on January 15, 2021. Adam Stedham, Chief Executive Officer and Mike Dugan, Chief Financial Officer are scheduled to present at 8:30 a.m. ET on January 15th and will hold one-on-one meetings with investors and analysts throughout the day. The presentation slides are available on the Investor Relations section of the company's website at https://www.gpstrategies.com/about-us/investors/.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
GPX Price Returns
Continue Researching GPXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Gp Strategies Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!