Green Brick Partners, Inc. (GRBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GRBK POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where GRBK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GRBK is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- GRBK ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
GRBK Stock Summary
- GRBK's current price/earnings ratio is 8.07, which is higher than merely 14.57% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Green Brick Partners Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.47% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 65.05%, Green Brick Partners Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 88.18% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Green Brick Partners Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ZUMZ, BKE, LZB, AMRC, and TOL.
- GRBK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Green Brick Partners Inc's official web site, go to greenbrickpartners.com.
GRBK Valuation Summary
- GRBK's price/sales ratio is 1.1; this is 64.52% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- GRBK's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 173 months.
- GRBK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 77.8 over the prior 173 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GRBK.
GRBK Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 79.06%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 322.06%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -15.64%.
The table below shows GRBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GRBK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GRBK has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.86% of graded US stocks.
- GRBK's asset turnover comes in at 1.059 -- ranking 31st of 53 Construction stocks.
- FIX, STRL, and MTZ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GRBK.
The table below shows GRBK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GRBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GRBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.00||52-week high||$28.03|
|Prev. close||$22.42||52-week low||$15.37|
|Day high||$23.07||Avg. volume||708,461|
|50-day MA||$23.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.01||Market Cap||1.17B|
Green Brick Partners, Inc. (GRBK) Company Bio
Green Brick Partners Inc. engages in the home building business in the United States. It operates through two segments, Builder Operations and Land Development. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Plano, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
GRBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GRBK Latest Social Stream
View Full GRBK Social Stream
Latest GRBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Green Brick Partners Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GRBK as an investment opportunity.
While Green Brick Partners, Inc. ( NASDAQ:GRBK ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw a...
Green Brick stock's IBD SmartSelect Composite Rating jumped to 96 Tuesday, up from 94 the day before.
Green Brick Partners (GRBK) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Green Brick Partners saw its IBD SmartSelect Composite Rating rise to 96 Thursday, up from 93 the day before.
Summary List Placement Housing prices just won''t stop soaring, and in some ways it''s causing the market is simply ceasing to function. Unlikely contributors to housing-market gridlock are the very homebuilders who should be flooding it with much-needed new inventory. With median housing prices hitting record highs all year, homebuilders are increasingly restraining home sales until they can build at a pace that matches demand, The Wall Street Journal''s Nicole Friedman reported . In other words, corporate builders are saying no to people who want new houses, even though they can build them, because they''re already behind on houses they''ve sold but haven''t built yet. Post-pandemic issues have made construction just too expensive and inconvenient, they say. Green Brick Partners is on...
GRBK Price Returns
Continue Researching GRBKHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Green Brick Partners Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Green Brick Partners Inc (GRBK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Green Brick Partners Inc (GRBK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Green Brick Partners Inc (GRBK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch