Griffin Industrial Realty, Inc. (GRIF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GRIF Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Griffin Industrial Realty Inc is higher than 88.6% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For GRIF, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 85.6% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 9.4, Griffin Industrial Realty Inc has a higher such ratio than 83.18% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Griffin Industrial Realty Inc are RLJ, SOL, WH, PLYA, and UMH.
- GRIF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Griffin Industrial Realty Inc's official web site, go to www.griffinindustrial.com.
GRIF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GRIF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.50||52-week high||$80.35|
|Prev. close||$63.21||52-week low||$28.67|
|Day high||$65.00||Avg. volume||8,081|
|50-day MA||$63.63||Dividend yield||0.8%|
|200-day MA||$51.27||Market Cap||353.56M|
Griffin Industrial Realty, Inc. (GRIF) Company Bio
Griffin Industrial Realty, Inc. develops, manages, and leases industrial and commercial properties in the United States. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in New York, New York.
GRIF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GRIF Latest Social Stream
View Full GRIF Social Stream
Latest GRIF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Griffin Industrial Realty Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GRIF as an investment opportunity.
Griffin Industrial Realty ([[GRIF]]) provides a corporate updates completing its reincorporation as a Maryland corporation, the adoption of a new name and trading symbol and the start of operations as a real estate investment trust ([[REIT]] -0.6%) on January 1, 2021.Under the agreement and plan of merger, by and among Griffin...
NEWS FROM: INDUS REALTY TRUST, INC. (formerly GRIFFIN INDUSTRIAL REALTY, INC.) * Completion of Maryland reincorporation * Name change from Griffin Industrial Realty, Inc. to INDUS Realty Trust, Inc. and change in trading symbol from “GRIF” to “INDT” * REIT conversion effective January 1, 2021 NEW YORK, Jan. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Griffin Industrial Realty, Inc. (Formerly Nasdaq: GRIF) announced the following corporate updates concerning its reincorporation as a Maryland corporation, the adoption of a new name and trading symbol and the start of operations as a real estate investment trust (“REIT”) on January 1, 2021.“I am excited to announce the completion of a number of strategic milestones as we start the new year,” said Michael Gamz...
For its Q4 leasing update, Griffin Industrial Realty (GRIF) reported ~411K sq. ft of the 498K sq. ft. renewed or leased related to two lease renewals of existing tenants in the Lehigh Valley of Pennsylvania.As of Nov. 30, 2020, Griffin's thirty industrial/warehouse buildings aggregated ~4.21M sq. ft, representing 91.5% of its total real...
NEW YORK, Dec. 15, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Griffin Industrial Realty, Inc. (Nasdaq: GRIF) (“Griffin” or the “Company”) announced the following updates on leasing and the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on rent collections: LeasingGriffin reported the following for its industrial/warehouse portfolio for the three months ended November 30, 2020 (the “2020 fourth quarter”): Number of Leases1 Square Feet Weighted Avg. Lease Term in Years Weighted Avg. Lease Costs PSF per Year2 Weighted Avg. Rent Growth3 Straight-line BasisCash Basis New Leases18,4003.0$1.152.5%(0.5%) Renewals5489,9845.0$0.5113.6%0.5% Total / Avg.6498,3845.0$0.5213.3%0.5% Griffin’s industrial/warehouse portfolio’s percentage leased was as follows: Nov 30, 2020Aug 31, 2020May 31, 2020Feb 29, 2020 Percenta...
* On track for conversion to a REIT effective January 1, 2021 * Accumulated earnings & profits to be distributed via dividend in the first quarter of 2021 * Change in fiscal year end from November 30th to December 31st * Griffin to undergo a rebranding that will include a new company nameNEW YORK, Nov. 23, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Griffin Industrial Realty, Inc. (Nasdaq: GRIF) (“Griffin” or the “Company”) today announced that its election to become a real estate investment trust (“REIT”) is on track and expected to become effective on January 1, 2021. On November 17, 2020, in connection with the anticipated election to become a REIT, the Company’s Board of Directors approved a change in the Company’s fiscal year end from November 30 to December 31, effective beginning with the Compan...
GRIF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GRIFWant to do more research on Griffin Industrial Realty Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Griffin Industrial Realty Inc (GRIF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Griffin Industrial Realty Inc (GRIF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Griffin Industrial Realty Inc (GRIF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch