Gold Royalty Corp. (GROY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GROY POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where GROY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.68% of US stocks.
- GROY's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- GROY's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 2.39% of US stocks).
GROY Stock Summary
- GROY's price/sales ratio is 107.57; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.8% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 20,349.06%, GOLD ROYALTY CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 99.78% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for GOLD ROYALTY CORP comes in at 1,603.2%, a number that bests 99.29% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GOLD ROYALTY CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be USEG, WBX, PED, SDIG, and MARA.
- To check out GOLD ROYALTY CORP's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001834026.
GROY Valuation Summary
- GROY's price/earnings ratio is -16.1; this is 237.61% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- GROY's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 20 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GROY.
GROY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GROY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.37% of graded US stocks.
- GROY's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 31st of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GROY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GROY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GROY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.66||52-week high||$5.15|
|Prev. close||$2.68||52-week low||$2.11|
|Day high||$2.77||Avg. volume||576,862|
|50-day MA||$2.51||Dividend yield||1.49%|
|200-day MA||$3.07||Market Cap||401.72M|
Gold Royalty Corp. (GROY) Company Bio
Gold Royalty Corp., a precious metals-focused royalty and streaming company, offers financing solutions to the metals and mining industry. The company holds a portfolio of net smelter return (NSR) royalties ranging from 0.5% to 2% on 17 gold properties of GoldMining Inc. covering 11 projects located in Brazil, the United States, Canada, Colombia, and Peru with additional rights to buy-back NSRs on 9 projects. The company was founded in 2020 and is based in Vancouver, Canada. Gold Royalty Corp. is a subsidiary of GoldMining Inc.
Most Popular Stories View All
GROY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GROY Latest Social Stream
View Full GROY Social Stream
Latest GROY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GOLD ROYALTY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GROY as an investment opportunity.
Gold Royalty Corp. (NYSE American: GROY) ("Gold Royalty" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that its board of directors has approved and declared the Company's fourth quarterly cash dividend of US$0.01 per common share. The dividend will be paid on December 30, 2022 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on December 15, 2022.
GOLD ROYALTY PROVIDES PORTFOLIO UPDATE AND ANNOUNCES THE APPOINTMENT OF ANDREW GUBBELS AS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
Gold Royalty Corp. ("Gold Royalty" or the "Company") (NYSE American: GROY) is pleased to provide an update on key project advancements within its royalty portfolio. The Company is also pleased to announce the appointment of Andrew Gubbels as Chief Financial Officer, effective January 1, 2023.
Gold Royalty Corp. ("Gold Royalty" of the "Company") (NYSE American: GROY) is pleased to announce that it will host an Investor Webcast on Tuesday, November 22 at 8:00 AM PST.
Gainers: Archaea Energy (LFG) +53%. OPAL Fuels (OPAL) +35%. Gold Royalty (GROY) +13%. Losers: Mesabi Trust (MSB) -8%.
DESIGNATED NEWS RELEASE - GOLDMINING INTERSECTS 118 M GRADING 1.01 g/t AUEQ AT ITS LA GARRUCHA TARGET, LA MINA PROJECT, COLOMBIA
GoldMining Inc. (the "Company" or "GoldMining") (TSX: GOLD) (NYSE American: GLDG) is pleased to announce assay results from the final hole of its recently completed five hole 3,485 metre drilling program on the La Garrucha target, located less than one kilometre to the east of existing mineral resources on the Company's 100% owned La Mina Project ("La Mina") in the Middle Cauca Porphyry Belt, Antioquia, Colombia.
GROY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|