Globalstar, Inc. (GSAT): Price and Financial Metrics
GSAT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.50||52-week high||$1.86|
|Prev. close||$1.55||52-week low||$0.85|
|Day high||$1.54||Avg. volume||4,308,335|
|50-day MA||$1.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.19||Market Cap||2.85B|
GSAT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GSAT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where GSAT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GSAT is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- GSAT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 2.39% of US stocks).
GSAT Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GSAT is currently 25.86, higher than 86.22% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- GSAT's price/sales ratio is 12.24; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 92.35% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that GSAT's revenue has grown 50.14% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 90.55% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GLOBALSTAR INC are COLD, PBH, JBGS, CVEO, and AMPS.
- Visit GSAT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.globalstar.com.
GSAT Valuation Summary
- GSAT's EV/EBIT ratio is -394.9; this is 2768.24% lower than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- GSAT's price/sales ratio has moved down 17.1 over the prior 117 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GSAT.
GSAT Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -84.51%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -81.3%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -45.07%.
The table below shows GSAT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GSAT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GSAT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.2% of graded US stocks.
- GSAT's asset turnover comes in at 0.137 -- ranking 59th of 64 Communication stocks.
- CMCSA, ATUS, and IDEX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GSAT.
The table below shows GSAT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Globalstar, Inc. (GSAT) Company Bio
Globalstar, Inc. provides mobile voice and data communications services through satellite worldwide. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Covington, Louisiana.
GSAT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GSAT Latest Social Stream
View Full GSAT Social Stream
Latest GSAT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GLOBALSTAR INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GSAT as an investment opportunity.
Q3 2023 Rocket Lab USA Inc Earnings Call
Globalstar, Inc. (AMEX:GSAT) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 4, 2023 Operator: Good day, and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the Globalstar 3Q 2023 Earnings Conference Call. [Operator Instructions] Please be advised that today’s conference is being recorded. I would now like to hand the conference over to your first speaker today, Globalstar […]
Q3 2023 Globalstar Inc Earnings Call
Significant Improvement in Profitability and Adjusted EBITDA
COVINGTON, La., November 02, 2023--Globalstar Announces Third Quarter 2023 Results
GSAT Price Returns