Globalstar, Inc. (GSAT): Price and Financial Metrics
GSAT Stock Summary
- GSAT's went public 5.78 years ago, making it older than merely 20.59% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Globalstar Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 18.05% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, GSAT has reported earnings growth of -102.54%, putting it ahead of merely 13.29% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GSAT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IRBT, TWLO, MDRX, JEC, and AWRE.
- Visit GSAT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.globalstar.com.
GSAT Stock Price Chart More Charts
GSAT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.47||52-week high||$0.69|
|Prev. close||$0.44||52-week low||$0.34|
|Day high||$0.48||Avg. volume||1,249,326|
|50-day MA||$0.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.45||Market Cap||682.28M|
Globalstar, Inc. (GSAT) Company Bio
Globalstar, Inc. provides mobile voice and data communications services through satellite worldwide. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Covington, Louisiana.