Globalstar, Inc. (GSAT): Price and Financial Metrics
GSAT Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Globalstar Inc is higher than 93.44% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -24.61%, Globalstar Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 12.68% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Globalstar Inc is reporting a growth rate of -793.25%; that's higher than merely 2.55% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Globalstar Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EGLE, ASC, SALT, INSW, and WTI.
- GSAT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Globalstar Inc's official web site, go to www.globalstar.com.
GSAT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GSAT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.87||52-week high||$1.17|
|Prev. close||$0.93||52-week low||$0.23|
|Day high||$1.01||Avg. volume||57,046,723|
|50-day MA||$0.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.34||Market Cap||1.46B|
Globalstar, Inc. (GSAT) Company Bio
Globalstar, Inc. provides mobile voice and data communications services through satellite worldwide. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Covington, Louisiana.
GSAT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for GSAT, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Globalstar Inc ranked in the 83th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 550.17%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for GSAT, they are:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than only 8.36% of its sector Communication Services.
- Globalstar Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Globalstar Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.11. This coverage rate is greater than that of just 20.06% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RBBN, ALSK, SIFY, HCHC, and CNSL can be thought of as valuation peers to GSAT, in the sense that they are in the Communication Services sector and have a similar price forecast based on DCF valuation.