Globalstar, Inc. (GSAT): Price and Financial Metrics
GSAT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.22||52-week high||$2.98|
|Prev. close||$1.25||52-week low||$0.85|
|Day high||$1.28||Avg. volume||4,029,085|
|50-day MA||$1.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.43||Market Cap||2.20B|
GSAT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GSAT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where GSAT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GSAT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- GSAT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
GSAT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of GLOBALSTAR INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.87% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- GSAT's price/sales ratio is 11.42; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 90.76% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, GSAT has reported earnings growth of 298.13%, putting it ahead of 95.13% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GLOBALSTAR INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MGY, CIVI, PW, BRMK, and ARLP.
- GSAT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GLOBALSTAR INC's official web site, go to www.globalstar.com.
GSAT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, GSAT's price/sales ratio is 460% higher, now standing at 11.2.
- Over the past 111 months, GSAT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GSAT.
GSAT Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -84.51%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -81.3%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -45.07%.
The table below shows GSAT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GSAT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GSAT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.2% of graded US stocks.
- GSAT's asset turnover comes in at 0.137 -- ranking 59th of 64 Communication stocks.
- CMCSA, ATUS, and IDEX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GSAT.
The table below shows GSAT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Globalstar, Inc. (GSAT) Company Bio
Globalstar, Inc. provides mobile voice and data communications services through satellite worldwide. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Covington, Louisiana.
GSAT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GSAT Latest Social Stream
View Full GSAT Social Stream
Latest GSAT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GLOBALSTAR INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GSAT as an investment opportunity.
Globalstar Announces Engagement With Jason Bernstein to Provide Strategic Advice on Investor Relations and Outreach
COVINGTON, La., May 15, 2023--Globalstar Announces Engagement with Jason Bernstein to Provide Strategic Advice on Investor Relations and Outreach
Q1 2023 Globalstar Inc Earnings Call
Q1 2023 Globalstar Inc Earnings Call
Globalstar (GSAT) Tops Q1 Earnings and Revenue Estimates
Globalstar (GSAT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 200% and 21.44%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Globalstar Announces First Quarter 2023 Results
COVINGTON, La., May 05, 2023--Globalstar announces first quarter 2023 results
Globalstar, Inc. Earnings Release and Call Notice
COVINGTON, La., April 27, 2023--Globalstar, Inc. (NYSE American: GSAT) will announce its first quarter 2023 financial and operating results on Friday, May 5, 2023 before the market opens. The release will be available over the wire and from the Globalstar, Inc. website at www.globalstar.com. The Company will also conduct a conference call on Friday, May 5, 2023 at 9:00 a.m. ET to discuss these results. Details are as follows:
GSAT Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...