Globalstar, Inc. (GSAT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GSAT POWR Grades
- GSAT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 57.06% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GSAT is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 26 weeks.
- GSAT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 0.97% of US stocks).
GSAT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of GLOBALSTAR INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 5.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- GSAT's price/sales ratio is 22.5; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.56% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, GLOBALSTAR INC is reporting a growth rate of 276.28%; that's higher than 93.85% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GSAT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PTEN, TALO, MTDR, PSFE, and MGY.
- GSAT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GLOBALSTAR INC's official web site, go to www.globalstar.com.
GSAT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, GSAT's price/sales ratio is 1730.77% higher, now standing at 23.8.
- Over the past 105 months, GSAT's price/sales ratio has gone down 5.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GSAT.
GSAT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -28.2%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 63.31%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 63.31%.
The table below shows GSAT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GSAT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GSAT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.2% of graded US stocks.
- GSAT's asset turnover comes in at 0.137 -- ranking 59th of 64 Communication stocks.
- CMCSA, ATUS, and IDEX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GSAT.
The table below shows GSAT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GSAT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GSAT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.53||52-week high||$2.98|
|Prev. close||$1.61||52-week low||$0.90|
|Day high||$1.63||Avg. volume||6,465,886|
|50-day MA||$1.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.51||Market Cap||2.76B|
Globalstar, Inc. (GSAT) Company Bio
Globalstar, Inc. provides mobile voice and data communications services through satellite worldwide. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Covington, Louisiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
GSAT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GSAT Latest Social Stream
View Full GSAT Social Stream
Latest GSAT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GLOBALSTAR INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GSAT as an investment opportunity.
If You Invested $1,000 In Globalstar (GSAT) Stock At Its COVID-19 Pandemic Low, Here''s How Much You''d Have Now
Investors who bought stocks during the COVID-19 market crash in 2020 have generally experienced some big gains in the past two years. But there is no question some big-name stocks performed better than others since the pandemic bottom. Globalstar''s Bumpy Ride: One company that has been a star performer in the last two years has been mobile satellite services company Globalstar, Inc. (NYSE: GSAT ). Related Link: If You Invested $1,000 In Visa Stock At Its COVID-19 Pandemic Low, Here''s How Much You''d Have Now At the beginning of 2020, Globalstar shares were trading at just 53 cents. By the beginning of March 2020, the stock was down to 41 cents as news of the coronavirus spreading in China prompted concerns about a U.S. pandemic. When the market crashed during the U.S. COVID-19 outbrea...
Globalstar Signs Commercial Agreement with Wiagro to Supply IoT Transmitters for Agtech Applications
COVINGTON, La.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Globalstar, Inc. (NYSE American: GSAT) today announced a commercial agreement with Wiagro, an Agtech start-up from Argentina. Globalstar is supplying Wiagro with 2,500 ST100 satellite modem transmitters for their Smart Silobag®, which allows for the remote monitoring of grain conditions stored in silo bags. The partnership is effective immediately with completion of deployment anticipated through the end of 2024. The Smart Silobag is utilized during the post-har
Currently, Globalstar Inc.’s (GSAT) stock is trading at $1.87, marking a fall of -0.63% from last night’s close. At this price, the stock is -37.31% below its 52-week high of $2.98 and 107.00% above its 52-week low of $0.90. Based on the past 30-day period, the stock price is -19.53% below the high and +5.63% […]
These hot penny stocks offer robust risk/reward opportunity as the current market downturn could turn a corner soon.
Apple offers satellite connection on iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max. The feature works through a partnership with Globalstar.
GSAT Price Returns