Globalstar, Inc. (GSAT): Price and Financial Metrics
GSAT Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Globalstar Inc is higher than 94.88% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, GSAT has reported earnings growth of -177.3%, putting it ahead of just 11.13% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GSAT is more volatile than 97.97% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GSAT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SMHI, SLCA, LPG, CEIX, and CLDT.
- Visit GSAT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.globalstar.com.
GSAT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GSAT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.11||52-week high||$2.98|
|Prev. close||$1.11||52-week low||$0.28|
|Day high||$1.13||Avg. volume||42,522,324|
|50-day MA||$1.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.70||Market Cap||1.87B|
Globalstar, Inc. (GSAT) Company Bio
Globalstar, Inc. provides mobile voice and data communications services through satellite worldwide. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Covington, Louisiana.
GSAT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Globalstar Inc. To summarize, we found that Globalstar Inc ranked in the 76th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 181.17%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Globalstar Inc ended up being:
- Globalstar Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.25. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 19.75% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Communication Services), Globalstar Inc has a reliance on debt greater than merely 15.97% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GSAT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GSAT Latest Social Stream
View Full GSAT Social Stream
Latest GSAT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Globalstar Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GSAT as an investment opportunity.
Shares of Globalstar (NYSEMKT: GSAT) slumped 23.7% in March, according to data from S&P Global Market Intelligence. Globalstar published its full-year results on March 3 and provided an update on the company's outlook. Globalstar hit a 52-week high of $2.98 per share in February, but now trades roughly 57% below that level.
Globalstar, Inc. (NYSE American: GSAT) today announced that all remaining warrants issued to its second lien lenders in November 2019 have been exercised. These warrants were exercised for shares of common stock resulting in total proceeds to Globalstar of $47.3 million. This equity issuance satisfies the Company’s requirement in its loan agreements to raise a minimum of $45 million of equity by March 30, 2021.
Photo by titoOnz/iStock via Getty Images After years of poking along as a penny stock on the NYSE, the shares of Globalstar, Inc (GSAT) shot up like a just-launched satellite this past January. From a low of $0.33 on January 4, the first day of trading in 2021, it flew...
The big shareholder groups in Globalstar, Inc. ( NYSEMKT:GSAT ) have power over the company. Institutions will often...
Shares of Globalstar (NYSEMKT: GSAT) rocketed 68.6% higher in February, according to data provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence, after the satellite communications company announced a series of developments that might help it to unlock some of the potential value in its assets. Globalstar operates a constellation of satellites designed for satellite phone and data communications. The stock pushed higher in February after the company announced that Qualcomm (NASDAQ: QCOM) had included the radio frequencies it owns in its new modems.
GSAT Price Returns
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!