Glory Star New Media Group Holdings Limited (GSMG): Price and Financial Metrics
GSMG Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 782.27%, GLORY STAR NEW MEDIA GROUP HOLDINGS Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 97.97% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, GSMG has reported earnings growth of 852.66%, putting it ahead of 97.99% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that GSMG's revenue has grown 320.85% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.9% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GLORY STAR NEW MEDIA GROUP HOLDINGS Ltd are PIPR, HCKT, WWE, ELF, and MEDP.
- Visit GSMG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.yaoshixinghui.com.
GSMG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GSMG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.78||52-week high||$5.20|
|Prev. close||$3.72||52-week low||$2.25|
|Day high||$3.80||Avg. volume||170,425|
|50-day MA||$3.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.33||Market Cap||218.81M|
Glory Star New Media Group Holdings Limited (GSMG) Company Bio
Glory Star New Media Group Holdings Limited provides advertisement and content production services in China. It also engages in the mobile and online advertising, digital media, and entertainment businesses. In addition, the company offers CHEERS app, an e-commerce platform, which provides online store, live streaming, and online games, as well as online short videos, variety shows, and dramas. Glory Star New Media Group Holdings Limited was founded in 2016 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.
GSMG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for GSMG, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that GLORY STAR NEW MEDIA GROUP HOLDINGS Ltd ranked in the 25st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for GLORY STAR NEW MEDIA GROUP HOLDINGS Ltd ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 0.02 years, is 0% -- higher than only 23.89% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- As a business, GLORY STAR NEW MEDIA GROUP HOLDINGS Ltd experienced a tax rate of about 5% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than only 23.2% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GSMG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GSMG Latest Social Stream
View Full GSMG Social Stream
Latest GSMG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GLORY STAR NEW MEDIA GROUP HOLDINGS Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GSMG as an investment opportunity.
Glory Star Announces the Commercial Application of Blockchain Technology in CHEERS Video Application and CHEERS E-Mall
Glory Star New Media Group Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: GSMG) ("Glory Star" or the "Company"), a leading mobile and online digital media and entertainment company in China, today announced that it has integrated the commercial application of blockchain technology into its CHEERS Video application and CHEERS e-Mall, as a result of its strategic deployment and R&D investment in blockchain technology, which began in 2019.
Glory Star New Media Group Holdings Limited's (NASDAQ:GSMG) Earnings Are Not Doing Enough For Some Investors
When close to half the companies in the United States have price-to-earnings ratios (or "P/E's") above 23x, you may...
Glory Star New Media (GSMG): FY GAAP EPS of $0.50.Revenue of $123.67M (+88.0% Y/Y)Press Release...
Glory Star New Media Group Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: GSMG) ("Glory Star" or the "Company"), a leading mobile and online digital media and entertainment company in China, today announced its financial results for the full year ended December 31, 2020.
Glory Star New Media Holdings Limited Announces Closing of Underwriters’ Over-Allotment Option in Connection with its Underwritten Public Offering
BEIJING, March 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Glory Star New Media Group Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: GSMG) (“Glory Star” or the “Company”), a leading mobile and online digital media and entertainment company in China, announced that on March 25, 2021, and in connection with the Company’s February 24, 2021, underwritten public offering, the underwriters fully exercised and closed on their over-allotment option to purchase an additional 571,646 ordinary shares of the Company, together with warrants to purchase up to 571,646 ordinary shares of the Company. The additional ordinary shares and warrants were sold at the public offering price of $3.28 per ordinary share and associated warrant. After deducting underwriting discounts, the additional net proceeds of the sale of the ordinary shares and...
GSMG Price Returns
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!