Glory Star New Media Group Holdings Limited (GSMG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GSMG Stock Summary
- GSMG's current price/earnings ratio is 2.85, which is higher than only 1.84% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, GSMG has reported earnings growth of 918%, putting it ahead of 97.66% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that GSMG's revenue has grown 1,168.45% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GLORY STAR NEW MEDIA GROUP HOLDINGS Ltd are AIRG, APPS, ETON, SYNA, and MOMO.
- GSMG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GLORY STAR NEW MEDIA GROUP HOLDINGS Ltd's official web site, go to www.yaoshixinghui.com.
GSMG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, GSMG's price/sales ratio is 28.57% lower, now standing at 1.
- Over the past 36 months, GSMG's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- Over the past 36 months, GSMG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GSMG.
GSMG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GSMG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.22||52-week high||$4.86|
|Prev. close||$2.30||52-week low||$1.98|
|Day high||$2.33||Avg. volume||243,647|
|50-day MA||$2.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.19||Market Cap||149.96M|
Glory Star New Media Group Holdings Limited (GSMG) Company Bio
Glory Star New Media Group Holdings Limited provides advertisement and content production services in China. It also engages in the mobile and online advertising, digital media, and entertainment businesses. In addition, the company offers CHEERS app, an e-commerce platform, which provides online store, live streaming, and online games, as well as online short videos, variety shows, and dramas. Glory Star New Media Group Holdings Limited was founded in 2016 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.
GSMG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for GLORY STAR NEW MEDIA GROUP HOLDINGS Ltd. To summarize, we found that GLORY STAR NEW MEDIA GROUP HOLDINGS Ltd ranked in the 23th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of GLORY STAR NEW MEDIA GROUP HOLDINGS Ltd, consider:
- In the past 0.02 years, GLORY STAR NEW MEDIA GROUP HOLDINGS Ltd has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0%; that's higher than only 24.28% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- GSMG's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 49.01% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GSMG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GSMG Latest Social Stream
View Full GSMG Social Stream
Latest GSMG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GLORY STAR NEW MEDIA GROUP HOLDINGS Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GSMG as an investment opportunity.
Dongxing Securities Dongxing Securities Dongxing Securities Dongxing Securities BEIJING, July 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Glory Star New Media Group Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: GSMG) ("Glory Star" or the "Company"), a leading digital media platform and content-driven e-commerce company in China, today announced that Dongxing Securities (Hong Kong) has initiated research coverage of Glory Star with price to sales ratio (TTM) of 2.21, a corresponding price target of US$6.05 per share, and a rationa
Glory Star's Flagship Variety Program "Star Makeover" Ranked in Top 10 Ratings for Late Night Shows in China
Glory Star New Media Group Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: GSMG) ("Glory Star" or the "Company"), a leading digital media platform and content-driven e-commerce company in China, today announced that its flagship variety program "Star Makeover" (the "Show") has continuously ranked in the top 10 for late night shows in China for 10 consecutive weeks since the Show's premiere on May 5, 2021. Since premiering, the Show's ratings have skyrocketed and the Show has also continued to maintain top ratings for
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
Glory Star New Media Group Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: GSMG) ("Glory Star" or the "Company"), a leading digital media platform and content-driven e-commerce company in China, today announced that during the Company's Mid-Year Sales Event held from June 1 to June 18, 2021 (the "6.18 Shopping Festival" or the "Mid-Year Sales Event"), the Gross Merchandise Value ("GMV") of its CHEERS e-Mall grew by approximately 380% year over year to RMB 240 million. The Company's outstanding results during the 6.18
Glory Star Enters into Strategic Cooperation with Haier Group to Develop New "Home Life Service" Channel
Glory Star New Media Group Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: GSMG) ("Glory Star" or the "Company"), a leading digital media platform and content-driven e-commerce company in China, today announced that it has signed a strategic cooperation agreement (the "Agreement") with Qingdao Ririshun Electrical Service Co., Ltd., the largest strategic business unit of Haier Group ("Haier"). According to the Agreement, the Company will collaborate with Haier to develop a new "Home Life Service" channel (the "Channel
GSMG Price Returns