Glory Star New Media Group Holdings Limited (GSMG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GSMG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.58||52-week high||$1.54|
|Prev. close||$0.55||52-week low||$0.42|
|Day high||$0.58||Avg. volume||970,386|
|50-day MA||$0.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.15||Market Cap||39.58M|
GSMG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GSMG POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where GSMG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 59.46% of US stocks.
- GSMG's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- GSMG ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
GSMG Stock Summary
- GSMG's current price/earnings ratio is 1.44, which is higher than just 1.64% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- GSMG's price/sales ratio is 0.25; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 8.33% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -47.45%, GLORY STAR NEW MEDIA GROUP HOLDINGS LTD's debt growth rate surpasses just 6.2% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GSMG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LSF, MSN, CIX, EM, and AMTD.
- GSMG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GLORY STAR NEW MEDIA GROUP HOLDINGS LTD's official web site, go to www.yaoshixinghui.com.
GSMG Valuation Summary
- GSMG's price/earnings ratio is 1.7; this is 87.31% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- GSMG's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 58 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GSMG.
GSMG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GSMG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.72% of graded US stocks.
- GSMG's asset turnover comes in at 1.095 -- ranking 114th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GSMG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GSMG Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of GSMG, see our GSMG price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$7.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
Glory Star New Media Group Holdings Limited (GSMG) Company Bio
Glory Star New Media Group Holdings Limited provides advertisement and content production services in China. It also engages in the mobile and online advertising, digital media, and entertainment businesses. In addition, the company offers CHEERS app, an e-commerce platform, which provides online store, live streaming, and online games, as well as online short videos, variety shows, and dramas. Glory Star New Media Group Holdings Limited was founded in 2016 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
GSMG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GSMG Latest Social Stream
View Full GSMG Social Stream
Latest GSMG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GLORY STAR NEW MEDIA GROUP HOLDINGS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GSMG as an investment opportunity.
Glory Star Announces Closing of its $60 Million Strategic Investment at $2.48 per Share
Glory Star New Media Group Holdings Limited, ("Glory Star", the "Company" or "we") (NASDAQ: GSMG), a leading digital media platform and content-driven e-commerce company in China, today announced that it closed its private placement with two institutional investors (the "Investors") pursuant to the Share Subscription Agreement, dated April 18, 2023, and will issue an aggregate of 24,193,548 ordinary shares, at a purchase price of $2.48 per share for an aggregate gross proceeds of $60 million. Th
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Tuesday
We're starting off the day with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers traders will want to keep an eye on Tuesday!
Why Is Bellus Health (BLU) Stock Up 98% Today?
Bellus Health (BLU) stock is taking off on Tuesday after the company announced a $2 billion acquisition deal with GSK (GSK).
Why Is Glory Star New Media (GSMG) Stock Up 152% Today?
Glory Star New Media (GSMG) stock is on the rise Tuesday after the company announced a $60 million strategic investment.
Why Is VirnetX (VHC) Stock Down 63% Today?
VirnetX (VHC) stock is falling hard on Tuesday and it looks like this is connected to a special dividend offered by the company.
GSMG Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...