GSX Techedu Inc. ADR (GSX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GSX POWR Grades
- GSX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 70.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GSX is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 198 days.
- GSX's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 0.86% of US stocks).
GSX Stock Summary
- GSX's went public 1.92 years ago, making it older than merely 3.26% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, GSX Techedu Inc is reporting a growth rate of -526.44%; that's higher than only 3.37% of US stocks.
- GSX Techedu Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -78.37%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 2.73% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GSX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JHG, BB, PB, AEO, and SSD.
- Visit GSX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.baijiahulian.com.
GSX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GSX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.08||52-week high||$149.05|
|Prev. close||$28.37||52-week low||$23.09|
|Day high||$28.68||Avg. volume||11,013,884|
|50-day MA||$55.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$75.22||Market Cap||6.46B|
GSX Techedu Inc. ADR (GSX) Company Bio
GSX Techedu, Inc. is a technology-driven education company. Its core expertise is in online K-12 courses, and online K-12 large-class after-school tutoring service provider in China. The company's K-12 courses cover all primary and secondary grades. It also offers foreign language, professional and interest courses. The company was founded by Xiang Dong Chen in June 2014 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
GSX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GSX Latest Social Stream
View Full GSX Social Stream
Latest GSX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GSX Techedu Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GSX as an investment opportunity.
Are we at the start of a boom or a bust? That’s the question on investors’ minds these days, as the world gets back on its feet following the COVID crisis. The recent April jobs report, with its mix of good and bad news, puts the question into sharp relief. First, the good news. April saw 266,000 new jobs created. On the negative side, economists had predicted as many as 1 million. The expectation has been that this economic recovery will be heavily front-loaded regarding job recreation – the theory is, the jobs are there; they are just waiting for workers to go back to them. That’s not quite happening. Looking at the situation for Goldman Sachs, chief economist Jan Hatzius notes of the jobs numbers that “…reopening effects likely overlapped with normal seasonal hiring patterns, resulti...
GSX Techedu (NYSE: GSX) has been a polarizing stock since its IPO in mid-2019. The Chinese online education company went public at $10.50 a share, then soared above $110 last August as stay-at-home measures boosted demand for its services.
Investors need to get ready for another busy day of trading with our top pre-market stock movers list of winners and losers on Wednesday!
Shares of GSX Techedu (NYSE: GSX) were 9% higher in midday trading Monday on no news that really should have caused the stock to rise. It filed its annual report with the Securities and Exchange Commission (it reported results back in early March) and announced it was changing its stock ticker symbol on the NYSE from GSX to GOTU. If nothing else, it is a curious market reaction to the company's SEC filing because it acknowledges its stock is often under attack from short-sellers like Muddy Waters, which contends most of the users of the Chinese distance-learning platform are robots.
GSX Techedu Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: GSX), a leading online K-12 large-class after-school tutoring service provider in China, today filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2020. The annual report on Form 20-F is available on the Company's investor relations website at http://gsx.investorroom.com/.
GSX Price Returns