Gates Industrial Corporation plc Ordinary Shares (GTES): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GTES POWR Grades
- GTES scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 86.23% of US stocks.
- GTES's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 163 days.
- GTES ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
GTES Stock Summary
- Gates Industrial Corp plc's stock had its IPO on January 25, 2018, making it an older stock than just 13.41% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Gates Industrial Corp plc is reporting a growth rate of 135.19%; that's higher than 84.69% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Gates Industrial Corp plc's share price is greater than that of merely 10.86% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GTES, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TKR, PRAA, UVV, FLS, and SMTS.
- Visit GTES's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gates.com.
GTES Valuation Summary
- GTES's price/earnings ratio is 21; this is 21.2% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 44 months, GTES's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
- GTES's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 44 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GTES.
GTES's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GTES has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.36% of graded US stocks.
- GTES's asset turnover comes in at 0.446 -- ranking 89th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GTES's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GTES Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GTES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.39||52-week high||$18.94|
|Prev. close||$15.86||52-week low||$14.06|
|Day high||$15.62||Avg. volume||457,540|
|50-day MA||$16.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.94||Market Cap||4.46B|
Gates Industrial Corporation plc Ordinary Shares (GTES) Company Bio
Gates Industrial Corporation plc manufactures and sells engineered power transmission and fluid power solutions worldwide. Its power transmission products include synchronous belts, V-belts, CVT belts, or micro-V belts, as well as related components, including sprockets, pulleys, water pumps, tensioners, or other accessories. The company’s power transmission product applications comprise stationary drives, mobile drives, engine systems, personal mobility products, and vertical lifts. Its fluid power products consist of hydraulic hoses and assemblies, hydraulic couplings, hydraulic tubing products, industrial hoses and assemblies, and engine hoses. The company’s fluid power products are used in stationary hydraulics, mobile hydraulics, engine systems, and other industrial applications. It serves various end markets, such as construction, agriculture, energy, automotive, transportation, general industrial, consumer products, and others. The company sells its engineered products under the Gates brand. It offers its products to replacement channel customers, as well as to original equipment manufacturers as specified components. The company was founded in 1911 and is based in Denver, Colorado
Most Popular Stories View All
GTES Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GTES Latest Social Stream
View Full GTES Social Stream
Latest GTES News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gates Industrial Corp plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GTES as an investment opportunity.
Investment company Rothschild Investment Corp (Current Portfolio) buys American Tower Corp, Grayscale Bitcoin Trust, Diamondback Energy Inc, BorgWarner Inc, Wolfspeed Inc, sells AMETEK Inc, Peloton Interactive Inc, Covanta Holding Corp, Danaher Corp, AT&T Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Rothschild Investment Corp .
Gates Industrial Corporation plc (NYSE:GTES) will issue its fourth-quarter earnings release before the market opens on Monday, February 7, 2022. Management will host a webcast and conference call on the same day at 10:00 a.m. Eastern time to discuss Gates Industrial's financial results. The conference call can be accessed as follows:
Gates Industrial Corporation plc ( NYSE:GTES ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw a double-digit share price...
St. Louis, MO, based Investment company Confluence Investment Management Llc (Current Portfolio) buys iShares iBonds Dec 2030 Term Corporate ETF, Gates Industrial Corp PLC, ISHARES TRUST, SPDR S&P 400 Mid Cap Value ETF, Blackstone Secured Lending Fund, sells Charles River Laboratories International Inc, iShares MSCI Emerging Markets ex China ETF, Accenture PLC, T.
Atlanta, GA, based Investment company Cacti Asset Management Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Eli Lilly and Co, Organon, General Electric Co, Fresenius Medical Care AG.
GTES Price Returns
Continue Researching GTESWant to do more research on Gates Industrial Corp plc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Gates Industrial Corp plc (GTES) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Gates Industrial Corp plc (GTES) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Gates Industrial Corp plc (GTES) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch