Gates Industrial Corporation plc Ordinary Shares (GTES): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GTES POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where GTES ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.05% of US stocks.
- GTES's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- GTES's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 14.06% of US stocks).
GTES Stock Summary
- GTES's went public 4.18 years ago, making it older than merely 15.05% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Gates Industrial Corp plc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 84.34% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Gates Industrial Corp plc's share price is greater than that of only 13.49% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Gates Industrial Corp plc are PTNR, UVV, MTW, TKR, and CIR.
- GTES's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Gates Industrial Corp plc's official web site, go to www.gates.com.
GTES Valuation Summary
- GTES's price/earnings ratio is 21; this is 21.2% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 44 months, GTES's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
- GTES's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 44 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GTES.
GTES's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GTES has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.36% of graded US stocks.
- GTES's asset turnover comes in at 0.446 -- ranking 89th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GTES's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GTES Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GTES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.54||52-week high||$18.69|
|Prev. close||$10.86||52-week low||$10.50|
|Day high||$10.74||Avg. volume||896,244|
|50-day MA||$12.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.96||Market Cap||3.06B|
Gates Industrial Corporation plc Ordinary Shares (GTES) Company Bio
Gates Industrial Corporation plc manufactures and sells engineered power transmission and fluid power solutions worldwide. Its power transmission products include synchronous belts, V-belts, CVT belts, or micro-V belts, as well as related components, including sprockets, pulleys, water pumps, tensioners, or other accessories. The company’s power transmission product applications comprise stationary drives, mobile drives, engine systems, personal mobility products, and vertical lifts. Its fluid power products consist of hydraulic hoses and assemblies, hydraulic couplings, hydraulic tubing products, industrial hoses and assemblies, and engine hoses. The company’s fluid power products are used in stationary hydraulics, mobile hydraulics, engine systems, and other industrial applications. It serves various end markets, such as construction, agriculture, energy, automotive, transportation, general industrial, consumer products, and others. The company sells its engineered products under the Gates brand. It offers its products to replacement channel customers, as well as to original equipment manufacturers as specified components. The company was founded in 1911 and is based in Denver, Colorado
Most Popular Stories View All
GTES Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GTES Latest Social Stream
View Full GTES Social Stream
Latest GTES News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gates Industrial Corp plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GTES as an investment opportunity.
Gates Industrial Corporation plc (NYSE:GTES), a global manufacturer of innovative, highly engineered power transmission and fluid power solutions, today announced it will host an in-person investor day event beginning at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time on March 8, 2022, in New York City.
Gates Industrial Corporation plc (NYSE:GTES), a global manufacturer of innovative, highly engineered power transmission and fluid power solutions, today announced that the Company will participate virtually in the Evercore ISI Industrial Conference on Monday, February 28, 2022. Ivo Jurek, Chief Executive Officer, will present at 2:20 p.m. Eastern time.
Gates Industrial Corporation plc (NYSE: GTES), a global manufacturer of innovative, highly engineered power transmission and fluid power solutions, today announced that the Company will participate in the 2022 Barclays Industrial Select Conference in Miami, FL, on Thursday, February 24, 2022.
Rating Action: Moody's upgrades Gates Global's CFR to B1; outlook stableGlobal Credit Research - 17 Feb 2022New York, February 17, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") today upgraded the ratings of Gates Global LLC's ("Gates"), including the corporate family rating (CFR) and probability of default rating to B1 and B1-PD from B2 and B2-PD, respectively. Concurrently, Moody's upgraded the ratings on Gates' senior secured bank credit facilities to Ba3 from B1 and senior unsecured notes to B3 from Caa1. Moody's also upgraded the company's speculative grade liquidity (SGL) rating to SGL-1 from SGL-2.The upgrade of the CFR to B1 is based on Moody's expectation that Gates will maintain a well-balanced financial policy resulting in debt-to-EBITDA around 3.5x and EBITDA margin at abou...
Gates Industrial Corporation plc (NYSE:GTES), a global manufacturer of innovative, highly engineered power transmission and fluid power solutions, today announced that the Company will participate in Citi's 2022 Global Industrials Conference in Miami, FL, on Wednesday, February 23, 2022. Ivo Jurek, Chief Executive Officer, will present at 4:20 p.m. Eastern time.
GTES Price Returns
Continue Researching GTESWant to do more research on Gates Industrial Corp plc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Gates Industrial Corp plc (GTES) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Gates Industrial Corp plc (GTES) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Gates Industrial Corp plc (GTES) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch