Gates Industrial Corporation plc Ordinary Shares (GTES): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GTES POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where GTES ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GTES is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- GTES ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
GTES Stock Summary
- GTES's went public 4.81 years ago, making it older than merely 23.9% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of GATES INDUSTRIAL CORP PLC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 83.78% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that GTES's revenue has grown 0.68% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 24.78% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GATES INDUSTRIAL CORP PLC, a group of peers worth examining would be PTNR, FDP, MGRC, AWI, and TKR.
- Visit GTES's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gates.com.
GTES Valuation Summary
- GTES's price/sales ratio is 1; this is 50% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- GTES's price/earnings ratio has moved down 74 over the prior 58 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GTES.
GTES's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GTES has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.36% of graded US stocks.
- GTES's asset turnover comes in at 0.446 -- ranking 89th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GTES's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GTES Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GTES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.66||52-week high||$16.87|
|Prev. close||$11.59||52-week low||$9.40|
|Day high||$11.67||Avg. volume||824,736|
|50-day MA||$10.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.34||Market Cap||3.29B|
Gates Industrial Corporation plc Ordinary Shares (GTES) Company Bio
Gates Industrial Corporation plc manufactures and sells engineered power transmission and fluid power solutions worldwide. Its power transmission products include synchronous belts, V-belts, CVT belts, or micro-V belts, as well as related components, including sprockets, pulleys, water pumps, tensioners, or other accessories. The company’s power transmission product applications comprise stationary drives, mobile drives, engine systems, personal mobility products, and vertical lifts. Its fluid power products consist of hydraulic hoses and assemblies, hydraulic couplings, hydraulic tubing products, industrial hoses and assemblies, and engine hoses. The company’s fluid power products are used in stationary hydraulics, mobile hydraulics, engine systems, and other industrial applications. It serves various end markets, such as construction, agriculture, energy, automotive, transportation, general industrial, consumer products, and others. The company sells its engineered products under the Gates brand. It offers its products to replacement channel customers, as well as to original equipment manufacturers as specified components. The company was founded in 1911 and is based in Denver, Colorado
Most Popular Stories View All
GTES Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GTES Latest Social Stream
View Full GTES Social Stream
Latest GTES News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GATES INDUSTRIAL CORP PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GTES as an investment opportunity.
Gates Industrial Corporation plc (NYSE:GTES) Shares Could Be 36% Below Their Intrinsic Value Estimate
How far off is Gates Industrial Corporation plc ( NYSE:GTES ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial...
Gates Industrial ( NYSE:GTES ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$860.7m (flat on 3Q 2021...
What trends should we look for it we want to identify stocks that can multiply in value over the long term? Amongst...
Gates Industrial (GTES) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 3.33% and 3.35%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Gates Industrial Reports Third-Quarter 2022 Results
GTES Price Returns
Continue Researching GTESWant to do more research on Gates Industrial Corp plc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Gates Industrial Corp plc (GTES) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Gates Industrial Corp plc (GTES) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Gates Industrial Corp plc (GTES) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch