Gates Industrial Corporation plc Ordinary Shares (GTES): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GTES POWR Grades
- GTES scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 97% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GTES is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- GTES ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 66th percentile.
GTES Stock Summary
- Gates Industrial Corp plc's stock had its IPO on January 25, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 11.81% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Gates Industrial Corp plc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 80.04% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Gates Industrial Corp plc is reporting a growth rate of 93.96%; that's higher than 79.4% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Gates Industrial Corp plc, a group of peers worth examining would be CIR, MWA, AMWD, PRAA, and TISI.
- GTES's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Gates Industrial Corp plc's official web site, go to www.gates.com.
GTES Valuation Summary
- GTES's price/earnings ratio is 21; this is 21.2% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 44 months, GTES's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
- GTES's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 44 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GTES.
GTES's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GTES has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.13% of graded US stocks.
- GTES's asset turnover comes in at 0.446 -- ranking 87th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GTES's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GTES Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GTES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.52||52-week high||$18.94|
|Prev. close||$16.42||52-week low||$10.58|
|Day high||$16.63||Avg. volume||825,550|
|50-day MA||$17.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.42||Market Cap||4.79B|
Gates Industrial Corporation plc Ordinary Shares (GTES) Company Bio
Gates Industrial Corporation plc manufactures and sells engineered power transmission and fluid power solutions worldwide. Its power transmission products include synchronous belts, V-belts, CVT belts, or micro-V belts, as well as related components, including sprockets, pulleys, water pumps, tensioners, or other accessories. The company’s power transmission product applications comprise stationary drives, mobile drives, engine systems, personal mobility products, and vertical lifts. Its fluid power products consist of hydraulic hoses and assemblies, hydraulic couplings, hydraulic tubing products, industrial hoses and assemblies, and engine hoses. The company’s fluid power products are used in stationary hydraulics, mobile hydraulics, engine systems, and other industrial applications. It serves various end markets, such as construction, agriculture, energy, automotive, transportation, general industrial, consumer products, and others. The company sells its engineered products under the Gates brand. It offers its products to replacement channel customers, as well as to original equipment manufacturers as specified components. The company was founded in 1911 and is based in Denver, Colorado
Most Popular Stories View All
GTES Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GTES Latest Social Stream
View Full GTES Social Stream
Latest GTES News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gates Industrial Corp plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GTES as an investment opportunity.
Should Weakness in Gates Industrial Corporation plc's (NYSE:GTES) Stock Be Seen As A Sign That Market Will Correct The Share Price Given Decent Financials?
With its stock down 5.0% over the past three months, it is easy to disregard Gates Industrial (NYSE:GTES). However...
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Morris Kandinov Investigating TVTY, MIDTX, GTES, and NEIAX; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
SAN DIEGO, Sept. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- National law firm Morris Kandinov is investigating the actions of the officers and board of directors of Tivity Health, Inc., DWS ESG Core Equity Fund, Gates Industrial Corporation plc, and Columbia Large Cap Index Fund. If you are a current owner of shares of any of these stocks, contact [email protected] or call (619) 708-3993. Tivity Health, Inc. (NASDAQ: TVTY) Accused of Misleading Investors On July 29, 2021, Judge Waverly Crenshaw, Jr. of the United
Gates Industrial Corporation plc (NYSE:GTES), a global manufacturer of innovative, highly engineered power transmission and fluid power solutions, today announced that the Company will participate virtually in Morgan Stanley's 9th Annual Laguna Conference on Tuesday, September 14, 2021. Ivo Jurek, Chief Executive Officer, will present at 2:15 p.m. Eastern time.
Gates Industrial Corporation plc (NYSE: GTES), a global manufacturer of innovative, highly engineered power transmission and fluid power solutions, today announced that the Company will participate in the virtual 2021 RBC Capital Markets Global Industrials Conference on Thursday, September 9, 2021. Ivo Jurek, Chief Executive Officer, will present at 4:00 p.m. Eastern time.
Gates Industrial Corp (GTES) has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon.
GTES Price Returns
Continue Researching GTESWant to do more research on Gates Industrial Corp plc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Gates Industrial Corp plc (GTES) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Gates Industrial Corp plc (GTES) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Gates Industrial Corp plc (GTES) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch