Gates Industrial Corporation plc Ordinary Shares (GTES): Price and Financial Metrics
GTES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.57||52-week high||$14.93|
|Prev. close||$12.60||52-week low||$10.68|
|Day high||$12.61||Avg. volume||1,310,634|
|50-day MA||$11.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.59||Market Cap||3.32B|
GTES Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GTES POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where GTES ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.79% of US stocks.
- GTES's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- GTES ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
GTES Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of GATES INDUSTRIAL CORP PLC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 83.58% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, GATES INDUSTRIAL CORP PLC is reporting a growth rate of 36.36%; that's higher than 77.53% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GTES comes in at 10.92% -- higher than that of 82.88% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GATES INDUSTRIAL CORP PLC, a group of peers worth examining would be UVV, PRIM, AVNT, BBCP, and ESAB.
- Visit GTES's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gates.com.
GTES Valuation Summary
- GTES's EV/EBIT ratio is 11.3; this is 27.1% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 70 months, GTES's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 17.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GTES.
GTES Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -35.05%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 36.43%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 21.94%.
The table below shows GTES's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GTES's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GTES has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.36% of graded US stocks.
- GTES's asset turnover comes in at 0.446 -- ranking 89th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GTES's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Gates Industrial Corporation plc Ordinary Shares (GTES) Company Bio
Gates Industrial Corporation plc manufactures and sells engineered power transmission and fluid power solutions worldwide. Its power transmission products include synchronous belts, V-belts, CVT belts, or micro-V belts, as well as related components, including sprockets, pulleys, water pumps, tensioners, or other accessories. The company’s power transmission product applications comprise stationary drives, mobile drives, engine systems, personal mobility products, and vertical lifts. Its fluid power products consist of hydraulic hoses and assemblies, hydraulic couplings, hydraulic tubing products, industrial hoses and assemblies, and engine hoses. The company’s fluid power products are used in stationary hydraulics, mobile hydraulics, engine systems, and other industrial applications. It serves various end markets, such as construction, agriculture, energy, automotive, transportation, general industrial, consumer products, and others. The company sells its engineered products under the Gates brand. It offers its products to replacement channel customers, as well as to original equipment manufacturers as specified components. The company was founded in 1911 and is based in Denver, Colorado
GTES Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GTES Latest Social Stream
View Full GTES Social Stream
Latest GTES News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GATES INDUSTRIAL CORP PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GTES as an investment opportunity.
Sterling (STRL) focuses on the execution of strategic buyouts and objectives.
Patrick Industries' (PATK) regular dividend hikes boost shareholder value.
OTIS benefits from robust R&D investments and operational improvements, reflecting solid backlog and order volume.
AECOM's (ACM) infrastructure advisory services to help in the recovery of Ukraine's aviation sector.
Jacobs' (J) operations, maintenance, facility services and design-build team to support the City of Farmington with essential services while protecting the environment and the Animas River watershed.
GTES Price Returns
Continue Researching GTESWant to do more research on Gates Industrial Corp plc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Gates Industrial Corp plc (GTES) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Gates Industrial Corp plc (GTES) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Gates Industrial Corp plc (GTES) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch