Gates Industrial Corporation plc Ordinary Shares (GTES): Price and Financial Metrics
GTES Stock Summary
- GTES's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 3 -- higher than just 12.6% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- GTES's went public 1.87 years ago, making it older than merely 4.01% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- GTES's current price/earnings ratio is 4.2, which is higher than just 4.06% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Gates Industrial Corp plc, a group of peers worth examining would be GT, VVV, GPI, FCFS, and SHO.
- GTES's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Gates Industrial Corp plc's official web site, go to www.gates.com.
GTES Stock Price Chart More Charts
GTES Price/Volume Stats
Gates Industrial Corporation plc Ordinary Shares (GTES) Company Bio
Gates Industrial Corporation plc manufactures and sells engineered power transmission and fluid power solutions worldwide. Its power transmission products include synchronous belts, V-belts, CVT belts, or micro-V belts, as well as related components, including sprockets, pulleys, water pumps, tensioners, or other accessories. The company’s power transmission product applications comprise stationary drives, mobile drives, engine systems, personal mobility products, and vertical lifts. Its fluid power products consist of hydraulic hoses and assemblies, hydraulic couplings, hydraulic tubing products, industrial hoses and assemblies, and engine hoses. The company’s fluid power products are used in stationary hydraulics, mobile hydraulics, engine systems, and other industrial applications. It serves various end markets, such as construction, agriculture, energy, automotive, transportation, general industrial, consumer products, and others. The company sells its engineered products under the Gates brand. It offers its products to replacement channel customers, as well as to original equipment manufacturers as specified components. The company was founded in 1911 and is based in Denver, Colorado