Gates Industrial Corporation plc Ordinary Shares (GTES): Price and Financial Metrics
GTES Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2.13, Gates Industrial Corp plc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 10.6% of US stocks.
- GTES's went public 2.05 years ago, making it older than merely 4.96% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- GTES's current price/earnings ratio is 5.05, which is higher than merely 4.8% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Gates Industrial Corp plc are VVV, GT, HRB, VSH, and HBI.
- GTES's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Gates Industrial Corp plc's official web site, go to www.gates.com.
GTES Stock Price Chart More Charts
GTES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.29||52-week high||$16.62|
|Prev. close||$13.25||52-week low||$6.76|
|Day high||$13.54||Avg. volume||350,900|
|50-day MA||$13.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.28||Market Cap||3.86B|
Gates Industrial Corporation plc Ordinary Shares (GTES) Company Bio
Gates Industrial Corporation plc manufactures and sells engineered power transmission and fluid power solutions worldwide. Its power transmission products include synchronous belts, V-belts, CVT belts, or micro-V belts, as well as related components, including sprockets, pulleys, water pumps, tensioners, or other accessories. The company’s power transmission product applications comprise stationary drives, mobile drives, engine systems, personal mobility products, and vertical lifts. Its fluid power products consist of hydraulic hoses and assemblies, hydraulic couplings, hydraulic tubing products, industrial hoses and assemblies, and engine hoses. The company’s fluid power products are used in stationary hydraulics, mobile hydraulics, engine systems, and other industrial applications. It serves various end markets, such as construction, agriculture, energy, automotive, transportation, general industrial, consumer products, and others. The company sells its engineered products under the Gates brand. It offers its products to replacement channel customers, as well as to original equipment manufacturers as specified components. The company was founded in 1911 and is based in Denver, Colorado
GTES Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Gates Industrial Corp plc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Gates Industrial Corp plc ranked in the 23st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for GTES, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 56. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 23.22% of US equities in the Industrials sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 1.82 years comes in at -0.14%; that's greater than only 13.34% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Gates Industrial Corp plc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 23.31% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|