Gates Industrial Corporation plc Ordinary Shares (GTES): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GTES POWR Grades
- GTES scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.67% of US stocks.
- GTES's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- GTES's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 72.74% of US stocks).
GTES Stock Summary
- GTES's went public 3.41 years ago, making it older than just 10.61% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- GTES's current price/earnings ratio is 46.2, which is higher than 78.39% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Gates Industrial Corp plc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 78.62% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GTES, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are USCR, VMI, STN, AIN, and WAB.
- GTES's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Gates Industrial Corp plc's official web site, go to www.gates.com.
GTES Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, GTES's price/sales ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 1.8.
- Over the past 41 months, GTES's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down $1.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GTES.
GTES Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GTES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.60||52-week high||$18.94|
|Prev. close||$17.54||52-week low||$9.60|
|Day high||$17.83||Avg. volume||690,611|
|50-day MA||$17.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.74||Market Cap||5.11B|
Gates Industrial Corporation plc Ordinary Shares (GTES) Company Bio
Gates Industrial Corporation plc manufactures and sells engineered power transmission and fluid power solutions worldwide. Its power transmission products include synchronous belts, V-belts, CVT belts, or micro-V belts, as well as related components, including sprockets, pulleys, water pumps, tensioners, or other accessories. The company’s power transmission product applications comprise stationary drives, mobile drives, engine systems, personal mobility products, and vertical lifts. Its fluid power products consist of hydraulic hoses and assemblies, hydraulic couplings, hydraulic tubing products, industrial hoses and assemblies, and engine hoses. The company’s fluid power products are used in stationary hydraulics, mobile hydraulics, engine systems, and other industrial applications. It serves various end markets, such as construction, agriculture, energy, automotive, transportation, general industrial, consumer products, and others. The company sells its engineered products under the Gates brand. It offers its products to replacement channel customers, as well as to original equipment manufacturers as specified components. The company was founded in 1911 and is based in Denver, Colorado
GTES Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Gates Industrial Corp plc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Gates Industrial Corp plc ranked in the 14th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 88%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Gates Industrial Corp plc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 65. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 24.55% of US equities in the Industrials sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 3.33 years, is -0.14% -- higher than just 10.81% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 35% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than 71.83% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GTES Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GTES Latest Social Stream
View Full GTES Social Stream
Latest GTES News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gates Industrial Corp plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GTES as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Gates Industrial Corporation plc in conjunction with this event....
Gates Industrial (GTES) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Jacobs Engineering Group (J) to upgrade Auckland's existing rail network with the two latest contracts.
What are the early trends we should look for to identify a stock that could multiply in value over the long term...
Gates Industrial to Participate in the 2021 UBS Global Industrials and Transportation Virtual Conference
Gates Industrial Corporation plc (NYSE:GTES), a global manufacturer of innovative, highly engineered power transmission and fluid power solutions, today announced that the Company will participate in the 2021 UBS Global Industrials and Transportation Virtual Conference on Tuesday, June 8, 2021. Ivo Jurek, Chief Executive Officer, will present at 4:00 p.m. Eastern time.
GTES Price Returns
Continue Researching GTESWant to do more research on Gates Industrial Corp plc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Gates Industrial Corp plc (GTES) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Gates Industrial Corp plc (GTES) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Gates Industrial Corp plc (GTES) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch