Gates Industrial Corporation plc Ordinary Shares (GTES): Price and Financial Metrics
GTES Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2.13, Gates Industrial Corp plc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 10.6% of US stocks.
- GTES's went public 1.99 years ago, making it older than just 4.94% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.05, Gates Industrial Corp plc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 4.8% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Gates Industrial Corp plc, a group of peers worth examining would be VVV, GT, HRB, VSH, and HBI.
- Visit GTES's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gates.com.
GTES Stock Price Chart More Charts
GTES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.91||52-week high||$17.60|
|Prev. close||$13.05||52-week low||$6.76|
|Day high||$13.18||Avg. volume||286,450|
|50-day MA||$12.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.52||Market Cap||3.75B|
Gates Industrial Corporation plc Ordinary Shares (GTES) Company Bio
Gates Industrial Corporation plc manufactures and sells engineered power transmission and fluid power solutions worldwide. Its power transmission products include synchronous belts, V-belts, CVT belts, or micro-V belts, as well as related components, including sprockets, pulleys, water pumps, tensioners, or other accessories. The company’s power transmission product applications comprise stationary drives, mobile drives, engine systems, personal mobility products, and vertical lifts. Its fluid power products consist of hydraulic hoses and assemblies, hydraulic couplings, hydraulic tubing products, industrial hoses and assemblies, and engine hoses. The company’s fluid power products are used in stationary hydraulics, mobile hydraulics, engine systems, and other industrial applications. It serves various end markets, such as construction, agriculture, energy, automotive, transportation, general industrial, consumer products, and others. The company sells its engineered products under the Gates brand. It offers its products to replacement channel customers, as well as to original equipment manufacturers as specified components. The company was founded in 1911 and is based in Denver, Colorado