Gates Industrial Corporation plc Ordinary Shares (GTES): Price and Financial Metrics
GTES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.71||52-week high||$14.93|
|Prev. close||$11.57||52-week low||$9.40|
|Day high||$11.82||Avg. volume||1,291,745|
|50-day MA||$12.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.79||Market Cap||3.09B|
GTES Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GTES POWR Grades
- GTES scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 95.7% of US stocks.
- GTES's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- GTES ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
GTES Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of GATES INDUSTRIAL CORP PLC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 83.19% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GTES is more volatile than merely 14.45% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GTES comes in at 8.45% -- higher than that of 79.24% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GATES INDUSTRIAL CORP PLC are UVV, DLA, BWEN, MGRC, and SON.
- Visit GTES's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gates.com.
GTES Valuation Summary
- GTES's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 25% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- GTES's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 16.5 over the prior 69 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GTES.
GTES Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -35.05%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 36.43%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 21.94%.
The table below shows GTES's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GTES's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GTES has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.36% of graded US stocks.
- GTES's asset turnover comes in at 0.446 -- ranking 89th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GTES's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Gates Industrial Corporation plc Ordinary Shares (GTES) Company Bio
Gates Industrial Corporation plc manufactures and sells engineered power transmission and fluid power solutions worldwide. Its power transmission products include synchronous belts, V-belts, CVT belts, or micro-V belts, as well as related components, including sprockets, pulleys, water pumps, tensioners, or other accessories. The company’s power transmission product applications comprise stationary drives, mobile drives, engine systems, personal mobility products, and vertical lifts. Its fluid power products consist of hydraulic hoses and assemblies, hydraulic couplings, hydraulic tubing products, industrial hoses and assemblies, and engine hoses. The company’s fluid power products are used in stationary hydraulics, mobile hydraulics, engine systems, and other industrial applications. It serves various end markets, such as construction, agriculture, energy, automotive, transportation, general industrial, consumer products, and others. The company sells its engineered products under the Gates brand. It offers its products to replacement channel customers, as well as to original equipment manufacturers as specified components. The company was founded in 1911 and is based in Denver, Colorado
GTES Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GTES Latest Social Stream
View Full GTES Social Stream
Latest GTES News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GATES INDUSTRIAL CORP PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GTES as an investment opportunity.
Gates Industrial Corporation plc (NYSE:GTES), a global manufacturer of innovative, highly engineered power transmission and fluid power solutions, today announced that the Company will participate in Morgan Stanley's 11th Annual Laguna Conference in Dana Point, California, on Wednesday, September 13, 2023. Ivo Jurek, Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to present at 2:40 p.m. Eastern time.
Gates Industrial Corporation plc (NYSE: GTES), a global manufacturer of innovative, highly engineered power transmission and fluid power solutions, today announced that the Company will participate in the 2023 RBC Capital Markets Global Industrials Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada, on Tuesday, September 12, 2023.
It's common for many investors, especially those who are inexperienced, to buy shares in companies with a good story...
Gates Industrial Corporation plc (NYSE: GTES, "Gates" or the "Company") announced today the pricing of the previously announced secondary offering of 15,000,000 ordinary shares (the "Offering") by certain selling stockholders affiliated with Blackstone Inc. (the "Selling Stockholders") at a public offering price of $11.75 per share. The Selling Stockholders have also granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 2,250,000 additional ordinary shares. The offering is expected to close
Gates Industrial Corporation plc (NYSE: GTES, "Gates" or the "Company") announced today that certain selling stockholders affiliated with Blackstone Inc. (the "Selling Stockholders") have commenced a secondary offering of 15,000,000 of Gates' ordinary shares (the "Offering"). In connection with the Offering, the Selling Stockholders intend to grant to the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 2,250,000 additional ordinary shares.
GTES Price Returns
Continue Researching GTESWant to do more research on Gates Industrial Corp plc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Gates Industrial Corp plc (GTES) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Gates Industrial Corp plc (GTES) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Gates Industrial Corp plc (GTES) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch