Triple-S Management Corporation Class B (GTS): Price and Financial Metrics
GTS Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Triple-S Management Corp is higher than just 9.84% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- GTS's price/sales ratio is 0.16; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 2.12% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 414.63%, Triple-S Management Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 96.11% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Triple-S Management Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SYX, EBF, WIRE, FIX, and INUV.
- Visit GTS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to management.grupotriples.com.
GTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.20||52-week high||$26.09|
|Prev. close||$24.40||52-week low||$9.13|
|Day high||$25.38||Avg. volume||80,997|
|50-day MA||$22.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.45||Market Cap||590.44M|
Triple-S Management Corporation Class B (GTS) Company Bio
Triple-S Management Corporation offers a broad portfolio of managed care and related products in the Commercial and Medicare Advantage markets under the Blue Cross Blue Shield marks. It is one of the leading players in the managed care industry in Puerto Rico. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
GTS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Triple-S Management Corp. To summarize, we found that Triple-S Management Corp ranked in the 82th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 452.83%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Triple-S Management Corp ended up being:
- Triple-S Management Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 17.52% of tickers in our DCF set.
- GTS's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than merely 17.52% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Triple-S Management Corp experienced a tax rate of about 25% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Healthcare), this tax rate is higher than 88.36% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GTS Latest Social Stream
View Full GTS Social Stream
Latest GTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Triple-S Management Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GTS as an investment opportunity.
Triple-S Management (GTS): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.18; GAAP EPS of $1.13.Revenue of $999.02M (+18.8% Y/Y)Press Release...
Finding a business that has the potential to grow substantially is not easy, but it is possible if we look at a few key...
Triple-S Management Corporation (NYSE: GTS) today announced that it plans to release financial results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2020 before the market opens on Thursday, February 25, 2021. Roberto García-Rodríguez, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Juan José Román-Jiménez, EVP and Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call to discuss these results at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time.
In this article we discuss 10 cheap healthcare stocks to buy now. You can skip our detailed analysis of the healthcare industry, growth catalysts for healthcare stocks and go directly to 5 Cheap Healthcare Stocks To Buy Now. Healthcare remains one of the most evergreen areas for investment. The S&P 500 Health Care Sector Index […]
GTS Price Returns
Continue Researching GTSWant to see what other sources are saying about Triple-S Management Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Triple-S Management Corp (GTS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Triple-S Management Corp (GTS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Triple-S Management Corp (GTS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!