Triple-S Management Corporation Class B (GTS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GTS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where GTS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GTS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 51 weeks.
- GTS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 27.69% of US stocks).
GTS Stock Summary
- Triple-S Management Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 89.51% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Triple-S Management Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- GTS's price/sales ratio is 0.21; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 2.41% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GTS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LINC, HVT, SAMG, LZB, and TITN.
- Visit GTS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to management.grupotriples.com.
GTS Valuation Summary
- GTS's EV/EBIT ratio is 5.8; this is 80.2% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 167 months, GTS's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
- Over the past 167 months, GTS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GTS.
GTS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -49.06%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -37.8%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -7.01%.
The table below shows GTS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GTS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GTS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69% of graded US stocks.
- GTS's asset turnover comes in at 1.273 -- ranking 13th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- GLRE, MHLD, and ANTM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GTS.
The table below shows GTS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.97||52-week high||$35.91|
|Prev. close||$35.10||52-week low||$18.12|
|Day high||$35.39||Avg. volume||125,325|
|50-day MA||$32.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.52||Market Cap||832.15M|
Triple-S Management Corporation Class B (GTS) Company Bio
Triple-S Management Corporation offers a broad portfolio of managed care and related products in the Commercial and Medicare Advantage markets under the Blue Cross Blue Shield marks. It is one of the leading players in the managed care industry in Puerto Rico. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Most Popular Stories View All
GTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GTS Latest Social Stream
View Full GTS Social Stream
Latest GTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Triple-S Management Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GTS as an investment opportunity.
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates CLDB, UMPQ, GTS, RBNC; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, Oct. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: Cortland Bancorp Inc. (NASDAQ: CLDB) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to Farmers National Banc Corp. Pursuant to the merger agreement, Cortland shareholders may elect to receive either $28.00 per share in cash or 1.75 shares of Farmers’ common stock, subject to
Triple-S Management Corporation (NYSE: GTS), a leading healthcare services company in Puerto Rico, today announced that for 2022 its Triple-S Advantage coordinated care contract (HMO H5774) received a quality rating of 4.5 stars out of a maximum possible rating of 5 stars by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), the regulatory agency for Medicare Advantage plans.
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates GTS, HBMD, SBKK, VICI; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, Oct. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: Triple-S Management Corporation (NYSE: GTS) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to GuideWell Mutual Holding Corporation for $36.00 per share in cash. If you are a Triple-S Management shareholder, click here to learn more about your rights and options. Howard Banco
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / October 6, 2021 / Lifshitz Law Firm, P.:Diversicare (OTCQX:DVCR)Lifshitz Law Firm, P.
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates GTS, VICI, SIC, NLOK; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
GTS Price Returns
Continue Researching GTSWant to see what other sources are saying about Triple-S Management Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Triple-S Management Corp (GTS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Triple-S Management Corp (GTS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Triple-S Management Corp (GTS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch