Triple-S Management Corporation Class B (GTS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GTS POWR Grades
- GTS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.17% of US stocks.
- GTS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 201 days.
- GTS's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 33.7% of US stocks).
GTS Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.97, Triple-S Management Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 4.9% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Triple-S Management Corp is higher than just 6.09% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.15, Triple-S Management Corp has a higher such ratio than just 1.8% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Triple-S Management Corp are LINC, PFMT, HVT, TITN, and STFC.
- GTS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Triple-S Management Corp's official web site, go to management.grupotriples.com.
GTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.83||52-week high||$28.84|
|Prev. close||$24.50||52-week low||$15.08|
|Day high||$24.44||Avg. volume||85,778|
|50-day MA||$25.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.35||Market Cap||564.32M|
Triple-S Management Corporation Class B (GTS) Company Bio
Triple-S Management Corporation offers a broad portfolio of managed care and related products in the Commercial and Medicare Advantage markets under the Blue Cross Blue Shield marks. It is one of the leading players in the managed care industry in Puerto Rico. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
GTS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Triple-S Management Corp. To summarize, we found that Triple-S Management Corp ranked in the 81th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 329.33% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Triple-S Management Corp ended up being:
- As a business, GTS is generating more cash flow than 52.57% of positive cash flow stocks in the Healthcare.
- Triple-S Management Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 20 -- greater than 80.08% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Triple-S Management Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 12.49. This coverage rate is greater than that of 76.01% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GTS Latest Social Stream
View Full GTS Social Stream
Latest GTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Triple-S Management Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GTS as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 6, 2021 / Triple-S Management Corp. (NYSE:GTS) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 6, 2021 at 8:30 AM Eastern Time.
Triple-S Management Corporation (NYSE: GTS), a leading healthcare services company in Puerto Rico, today announced its first quarter 2021 results.
We Think Some Shareholders May Hesitate To Increase Triple-S Management Corporation's (NYSE:GTS) CEO Compensation
In the past three years, shareholders of Triple-S Management Corporation ( NYSE:GTS ) have seen a loss on their...
Triple-S Management Corporation (NYSE: GTS) today announced that it plans to release financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021 before the market opens on Thursday, May 6, 2021. Roberto García-Rodríguez, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Juan José Román-Jiménez, EVP and Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call to discuss these results at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time.
Triple-S Management Corporation Announces Appointment of Victor J. Haddock as Chief Financial Officer
Triple-S Management Corporation (NYSE: GTS), a leading health services company in Puerto Rico, today announced that it has appointed Victor J. Haddock-Morales as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, effective May 10, 2021. His predecessor, Juan José Román-Jiménez, will remain with Triple-S to ensure a smooth and orderly transition before departing the Company later this year.
GTS Price Returns
Continue Researching GTSWant to see what other sources are saying about Triple-S Management Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Triple-S Management Corp (GTS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Triple-S Management Corp (GTS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Triple-S Management Corp (GTS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch