Triple-S Management Corporation Class B (GTS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GTS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where GTS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.6% of US stocks.
- GTS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 170 days.
- GTS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
GTS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GTS is 4.04 -- better than 89.72% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.21, Triple-S Management Corp has a higher such ratio than merely 2.83% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -63.69%, Triple-S Management Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 5.87% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Triple-S Management Corp are LINC, HVT, LZB, CNXN, and MYE.
- GTS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Triple-S Management Corp's official web site, go to management.grupotriples.com.
GTS Valuation Summary
- GTS's EV/EBIT ratio is 5.8; this is 80.2% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 167 months, GTS's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
- Over the past 167 months, GTS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GTS.
GTS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 10.75%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -187.06%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -73.11%.
The table below shows GTS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GTS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GTS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.47% of graded US stocks.
- GTS's asset turnover comes in at 1.295 -- ranking 12th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- GLRE, ALL, and AJG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GTS.
The table below shows GTS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.99||52-week high||$36.33|
|Prev. close||$35.62||52-week low||$22.01|
|Day high||$36.00||Avg. volume||97,595|
|50-day MA||$35.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.43||Market Cap||856.38M|
Triple-S Management Corporation Class B (GTS) Company Bio
Triple-S Management Corporation offers a broad portfolio of managed care and related products in the Commercial and Medicare Advantage markets under the Blue Cross Blue Shield marks. It is one of the leading players in the managed care industry in Puerto Rico. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Most Popular Stories View All
GTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GTS Latest Social Stream
View Full GTS Social Stream
Latest GTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Triple-S Management Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GTS as an investment opportunity.
GuideWell Finalizes Acquisition of Triple-S to Drive Health Care Affordability and Improve Health Outcomes in Florida and Puerto Rico
GuideWell Mutual Holding Corporation ("GuideWell"), parent of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, Inc. ("Florida Blue"), has closed on its acquisition of Triple-S Management Corporation (NYSE: GTS) ("Triple-S"), a leading health care services company in Puerto Rico, the companies announced today. GuideWell acquired all outstanding shares of Triple-S Management common stock for $36.00 per share in cash.
New York, NY, based Investment company Havens Advisors Llc (Current Portfolio) buys BHP Group PLC, CyrusOne Inc, NeoPhotonics Corp, Rogers Corp, Triple-S Management Corp, sells , , , Cloudera Inc, during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Havens Advisors Llc.
Triple-S stockholders approved the merger with GuideWell Mutual Holding Corporation, a health solutions company and parent of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, Triple-S Management Corp. announced. The approval comes nearly four months after the companies announced the deal through which GuideWell will acquire all the outstanding shares of Triple-S Management common stock for […]
Triple-S Management Corporation (NYSE: GTS) ("Triple-S"), a leading healthcare services company in Puerto Rico, today announced that the merger with GuideWell Mutual Holding Corporation ("GuideWell"), a health solutions company and parent of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, Inc. ("Florida Blue"), was approved by Triple-S stockholders.
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates GTS, BRBS, IRT, AVCO, LMRK; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, Nov. 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: Triple-S Management Corporation (NYSE: GTS) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary
GTS Price Returns
Continue Researching GTSWant to see what other sources are saying about Triple-S Management Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Triple-S Management Corp (GTS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Triple-S Management Corp (GTS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Triple-S Management Corp (GTS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch