Triple-S Management Corporation Class B (GTS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GTS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where GTS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.05% of US stocks.
- GTS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- GTS's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 36.29% of US stocks).
GTS Stock Summary
- GTS's current price/earnings ratio is 4.72, which is higher than only 4.64% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GTS is currently 1.72, higher than just 5.52% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.14, Triple-S Management Corp has a higher such ratio than just 1.71% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Triple-S Management Corp are LINC, HVT, DYNT, BNED, and BIG.
- GTS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Triple-S Management Corp's official web site, go to management.grupotriples.com.
GTS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, GTS's price/earnings ratio is 86.38% lower, now standing at 4.7.
- Over the past 165 months, GTS's price/earnings ratio has gone down 3.5.
- GTS's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 165 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GTS.
GTS Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -21.55%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 14.39%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 13.53%.
The table below shows GTS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.39||52-week high||$28.84|
|Prev. close||$23.76||52-week low||$17.11|
|Day high||$24.03||Avg. volume||75,641|
|50-day MA||$24.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.68||Market Cap||553.88M|
Triple-S Management Corporation Class B (GTS) Company Bio
Triple-S Management Corporation offers a broad portfolio of managed care and related products in the Commercial and Medicare Advantage markets under the Blue Cross Blue Shield marks. It is one of the leading players in the managed care industry in Puerto Rico. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
GTS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Triple-S Management Corp. To summarize, we found that Triple-S Management Corp ranked in the 86th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 557.17%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Triple-S Management Corp, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 21.11 -- which is good for besting 78.04% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Healthcare sector with positive cash flow).
- GTS's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 30.07% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Triple-S Management Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 21 -- greater than 83.19% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GTS Latest Social Stream
View Full GTS Social Stream
Latest GTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Triple-S Management Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GTS as an investment opportunity.
If you want to know who really controls Triple-S Management Corporation ( NYSE:GTS ), then you'll have to look at the...
Triple-S Management Corporation (NYSE: GTS) today announced that it plans to release financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021 before the market opens on Thursday, August 5, 2021. Roberto García-Rodríguez, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Victor J. Haddock-Morales, EVP and Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call to discuss these results at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time.
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
AM Best Takes Various Credit Rating Actions on Triple-S Management Corporation and Its Subsidiaries; Assigns Credit Ratings to Triple-S Advantage, Inc.
OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--AM Best has affirmed the Financial Strength Rating (FSR) of B++ (Good) and the Long-Term Issuer Credit Ratings (Long-Term ICR) of bbb+ (Good) of Triple-S Salud, Inc. (TSS) and its affiliate, Triple-S Vida, Inc. (TSV). These companies are collectively referred to as Triple-S Management Group. Concurrently, AM Best has affirmed the Long-Term ICR of bb+ (Fair) of ultimate parent, Triple-S Management Corporation (TSM) [NYSE: GTS]. The outlook of these Credit Rati
David Iben put it well when he said, 'Volatility is not a risk we care about. What we care about is avoiding the...
GTS Price Returns
Continue Researching GTSWant to see what other sources are saying about Triple-S Management Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Triple-S Management Corp (GTS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Triple-S Management Corp (GTS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Triple-S Management Corp (GTS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch