Triple-S Management Corporation Class B (GTS): Price and Financial Metrics
GTS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GTS is currently 53.56, higher than 94.05% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.13, Triple-S Management Corp has a higher such ratio than merely 3.98% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, GTS has reported earnings growth of -431.67%, putting it ahead of only 3.48% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Triple-S Management Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be OCC, SMED, LYTS, CFX, and KIRK.
- Visit GTS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to management.grupotriples.com.
GTS Stock Price Chart More Charts
GTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.64||52-week high||$27.86|
|Prev. close||$17.76||52-week low||$12.66|
|Day high||$17.75||Avg. volume||208,626|
|50-day MA||$18.19||Dividend yield||0.28%|
|200-day MA||$20.08||Market Cap||429.23M|
Triple-S Management Corporation Class B (GTS) Company Bio
Triple-S Management Corporation offers a broad portfolio of managed care and related products in the Commercial and Medicare Advantage markets under the Blue Cross Blue Shield marks. It is one of the leading players in the managed care industry in Puerto Rico. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in San Juan, Puerto Rico.