GTT Communications, Inc. (GTT): Price and Financial Metrics
GTT Stock Summary
- GTT's price/sales ratio is 0.06; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 0.73% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 17.1 for GTT Communications Inc; that's greater than it is for 97.23% of US stocks.
- GTT Communications Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 60.02%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.78% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GTT Communications Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CHRA, DK, WEN, GDEN, and USCR.
- Visit GTT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gtt.net.
GTT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GTT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.64||52-week high||$12.59|
|Prev. close||$1.64||52-week low||$1.50|
|Day high||$1.78||Avg. volume||3,960,986|
|50-day MA||$2.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.19||Market Cap||96.46M|
GTT Communications, Inc. (GTT) Company Bio
GTT Communications operates as an Internet Protocol based networking company. It offers private, public, and hybrid cloud networking; high bandwidth IP transit for content delivery and hosting applications; on-demand and high-demand network capacity to support varying needs; and network-to-network carrier interconnects. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in McLean, Virginia.
GTT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for GTT Communications Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that GTT Communications Inc ranked in the 80th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of GTT Communications Inc, consider:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than merely 14.69% of its sector Communication Services.
- 3% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 0.58% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- GTT Communications Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GTT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GTT Latest Social Stream
View Full GTT Social Stream
Latest GTT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GTT Communications Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GTT as an investment opportunity.
Skillz has been dogged by serious questions about its business.
MCLEAN, Va., March 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GTT Communications, Inc. (NYSE: GTT), a leading global cloud networking provider to multinational clients, announced today the appointment of Dave Salustri as Division President, Americas and Tom Homer as Division President, Europe. Mr. Salustri previously served as senior vice president Enterprise Sales, Americas. Prior to GTT, Mr. Salustri held a broad range of sales leadership and executive roles in the telecommunication industry at Time Warner Cable, XO Communications, and Verizon. Mr. Homer previously served as senior vice president, Europe, leading GTT’s sales operation in the region. Before joining GTT in 2020, Mr. Homer was Managing Director, EMEA at Telstra. GTT’s divisions, aligned geographically, have responsibility for key func...
GTT Deadline Alert: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Notifies GTT Communications, Inc. Investors of Class Action and Lead Plaintiff Deadline: March 15, 2021
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 15, 2021 / Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC notifies investors that a class action lawsuit has been filed against GTT Communications, Inc. ("GTT" or the "Company") (NYSE:GTT) and certain of its officers, on behalf of shareholders who purchased or otherwise acquired GTT securities between May 5, 2016 and November 9, 2020, inclusive (the "Class Period").
FINAL DEADLINE TODAY: The Schall Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action Lawsuit Against GTT Communications, Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / March 15, 2021 /The Schall Law Firm, a national shareholder rights litigation firm, announces the filing of a class action lawsuit against GTT Communications, Inc. ("GTT" or "the Company") (NYSE:GTT)for violations of §§10(b) and 20(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and Rule 10b-5 promulgated thereunder by the U.
GTT Final Deadline Today: Rosen, National Trial Lawyers, Encourages GTT Communications, Inc. Investors to Secure Counsel Before Important March 15 Deadline in Securities Class Action - GTT
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - March 15, 2021) - WHY: Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, reminds purchasers of the securities of GTT Communications, Inc. (NYSE: GTT) between May 5, 2016 and November 9, 2020, inclusive (the "Class Period"), of the important March 15, 2021 lead plaintiff deadline in the securities class action first filed by the firm.SO WHAT: If you purchased GTT securities during the Class Period you may be ...
GTT Price Returns