GTT Communications, Inc. (GTT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GTT POWR Grades
- GTT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 48.65% of US stocks.
- GTT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- GTT's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 4.63% of US stocks).
GTT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GTT is 8.65 -- better than 96.35% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.08, GTT Communications Inc has a higher such ratio than only 0.68% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 17.1 for GTT Communications Inc; that's greater than it is for 97.14% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GTT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VLRS, ENSV, ALPP, STCN, and SRLP.
- Visit GTT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gtt.net.
GTT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, GTT's price/sales ratio is 94.12% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- Over the past 177 months, GTT's price/sales ratio has gone NA $NA.
- Over the past 177 months, GTT's price/earnings ratio has gone up $19.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GTT.
GTT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GTT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.37||52-week high||$8.38|
|Prev. close||$2.36||52-week low||$1.37|
|Day high||$2.37||Avg. volume||5,282,832|
|50-day MA||$2.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.22||Market Cap||139.40M|
GTT Communications, Inc. (GTT) Company Bio
GTT Communications operates as an Internet Protocol based networking company. It offers private, public, and hybrid cloud networking; high bandwidth IP transit for content delivery and hosting applications; on-demand and high-demand network capacity to support varying needs; and network-to-network carrier interconnects. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in McLean, Virginia.
GTT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for GTT Communications Inc. To summarize, we found that GTT Communications Inc ranked in the 80th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for GTT Communications Inc ended up being:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 3% of its capital from equity, and 97% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 2.28% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Communication Services sector.
- GTT Communications Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 0.17. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 23.99% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GTT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GTT Latest Social Stream
View Full GTT Social Stream
Latest GTT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GTT Communications Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GTT as an investment opportunity.
The NYSE suspended GTT after Thursday's close because the cloud networking company failed to file earnings reports on time.
Welcome to another busy day of trading, investor!
Yahoo Finance’s Jared Blikre reports on the day's trending tickers.
(Bloomberg) -- It’s looking more and more like corporate-finance textbooks need a chapter on memes.Being on the brink of bankruptcy no longer seems to matter much in the U.S. stock market. While that might sound like the beginning of a cautionary tale about the state of investing in 2021, the reality is far stranger. Redditors have bid up shares of AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc. and GameStop Corp. so much that it’s saved them -- for now, at least -- from deep trouble.They’re not the only troubl
Gainers GTT Communications, Inc. (NYSE: GTT ) shares jumped 66% to $4.16 on abnormally-high volume. The company’s stock also jumped over 57% on Wednesday. Ra Medical Systems, Inc. (NYSE:
GTT Price Returns