Garrett Motion Inc. (GTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GTX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where GTX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GTX is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 34 days.
- GTX's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 25.62% of US stocks).
GTX Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 1.19, Garrett Motion Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 0.26% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Garrett Motion Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.88% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Garrett Motion Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 199.48%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.84% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GTX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are COHN, GCMG, PZN, SDC, and CANO.
- GTX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Garrett Motion Inc's official web site, go to www.garrettmotion.com.
GTX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, GTX's price/earnings ratio is 92.78% lower, now standing at 1.4.
- Over the past 35 months, GTX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 0.7.
- GTX's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 35 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GTX.
GTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.77||52-week high||$8.90|
|Prev. close||$5.85||52-week low||$5.62|
|Day high||$5.96||Avg. volume||186,971|
|50-day MA||$6.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.14||Market Cap||372.20M|
Garrett Motion Inc. (GTX) Company Bio
Garrett Motion Inc. (spun out of Honeywell) designs, manufactures and sells highly engineered turbocharger and electric boosting technologies for light and commercial vehicle original equipment manufacturers and the aftermarket.
Most Popular Stories View All
GTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GTX Latest Social Stream
View Full GTX Social Stream
Latest GTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Garrett Motion Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GTX as an investment opportunity.
Related Stocks: GLOP , GTXAP.PFD , GLNG , TSAT , NFE , SDIG , MUR , LAD , LORL , BGFV , SBLK , CNX , PRDO ,
Companies Reporting Before The Bell • Weber (NYSE: WEBR ) is projected to report quarterly loss at $0.06 per share on revenue of $310.78 million. • Kelly Services (NASDAQ: KELYB ) is expected to report earnings for its fourth quarter. • Westwater Resources (AMEX: WWR ) is likely to report earnings for its fourth quarter. • Scorpio Tankers (NYSE: STNG ) is expected to report quarterly loss at $0.75 per share on revenue of $151.10 million. • Kelly Services (NASDAQ: KELYA ) is expected to report quarterly earnings at $0.28 per share on revenue of $1.30 billion. • Garrett Motion (NASDAQ: GTX ) is projected to report quarterly earnings at $0.19 per share on revenue of $863.00 million. • Applied Genetic (NASDAQ: AGTC ) is expected to report earnings for its second quarter. • Alexander''s (NYS...
No summary available.
Garrett Motion press release (GTX): Q4 GAAP EPS of $0.29 beats by $0.10.Revenue of $862M (-14% Y/Y) misses by $1M.Shares +4.6% PMAdjusted EBITDA totaled $129 million; Adjusted
No summary available.
GTX Price Returns