Garrett Motion Inc. (GTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GTX POWR Grades
- GTX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GTX is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- GTX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 40.4% of US stocks).
GTX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GTX is -34.97 -- better than only 0.49% of US stocks.
- GTX's current price/earnings ratio is 1.83, which is higher than merely 1.98% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -9.03 for GARRETT MOTION INC; that's greater than it is for merely 2.15% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GARRETT MOTION INC are PMTS, TNL, MAS, RAIL, and ATCX.
- GTX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GARRETT MOTION INC's official web site, go to www.garrettmotion.com.
GTX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, GTX's price/earnings ratio is 84.03% lower, now standing at 1.9.
- GTX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 3.3 over the prior 50 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GTX.
GTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.59||52-week high||$8.43|
|Prev. close||$7.45||52-week low||$5.57|
|Day high||$7.61||Avg. volume||241,040|
|50-day MA||$6.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.84||Market Cap||491.97M|
Garrett Motion Inc. (GTX) Company Bio
Garrett Motion Inc. (spun out of Honeywell) designs, manufactures and sells highly engineered turbocharger and electric boosting technologies for light and commercial vehicle original equipment manufacturers and the aftermarket.
Most Popular Stories View All
GTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GTX Latest Social Stream
View Full GTX Social Stream
Latest GTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GARRETT MOTION INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GTX as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss 10 stocks to buy according to Mark T. Gallogly’s Centerbridge Partners. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Gallogly’s investment philosophy and portfolio construction, go directly to 5 Stocks to Buy According to Mark T. Gallogly’s Centerbridge Partners. Mark Gallogly and Jeffrey Aronson established Centerbridge Partners in 2005. Aronson […]
Do you want to know where to find good stock? Take a look at Garrett Motion Inc.’s (NASDAQ:GTX) Sentiment Analysis
Garrett Motion Inc. (GTX)’s stock is trading at $7.12 at the moment marking a rise of 3.94% from the last session close. As of this writing, shares are priced at -17.11% less than their 52-week high of $8.59, and 27.83% over their 52-week low of $5.57. Based on the past 30-day period, the stock price […]
(Bloomberg) -- Garrett Motion Inc., a maker of turbochargers and other automotive equipment, is exploring strategic options including a sale, according to people familiar with the matter. The stock rose as much as 17%.Most Read from BloombergPowell Sees Higher Peak for Rates, Path to Slow Tempo of HikesMusk Plans to Eliminate Half of Twitter Jobs to Cut CostsLottery Winner Keeps $30 Million Jackpot Secret From Wife and ChildHow a Mysterious China Screenshot Spurred $450 Billion RallyRussia Resum
According to Benzinga Pro, during Q3, Garrett Motion (NASDAQ: GTX ) earned $105.00 million, a 23.53% increase from the preceding quarter. Garrett Motion also posted a total of $945.00 million in sales, a 10.01% increase since Q2. Garrett Motion earned $85.00 million, and sales totaled $859.00 million in Q2. Why Is ROCE Significant? Earnings data without context is not clear and can be difficult to base trading decisions on. Return on Capital Employed (ROCE) helps to filter signal from noise by measuring yearly pre-tax profit relative to capital employed by a business. Generally, a higher ROCE suggests successful growth of a … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Alluvial Capital Management, an investment advisory firm, released its third-quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. Macroeconomic concerns affected the fund’s quarterly performance and it declined by 2.2%, in line with the benchmark indexes. However, the fund outperformed its benchmark indexes by 7% annually since inception in 2017. In addition, […]
GTX Price Returns