Garrett Motion Inc. (GTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.76||52-week high||$8.68|
|Prev. close||$7.98||52-week low||$5.57|
|Day high||$7.97||Avg. volume||704,982|
|50-day MA||$7.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.80||Market Cap||2.01B|
GTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GTX POWR Grades
- GTX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 83.53% of US stocks.
- GTX's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- GTX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 45.11% of US stocks).
GTX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GTX is -6.14 -- better than just 2.53% of US stocks.
- GTX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 1.98% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GTX is more volatile than only 4.89% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GARRETT MOTION INC, a group of peers worth examining would be DIN, FUN, TGNA, AGTI, and ADNT.
- GTX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GARRETT MOTION INC's official web site, go to www.garrettmotion.com.
GTX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, GTX's EV/EBIT ratio is 58.3% lower, now standing at 5.9.
- GTX's price/earnings ratio has moved down 86.3 over the prior 60 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GTX.
Garrett Motion Inc. (GTX) Company Bio
Garrett Motion Inc. (spun out of Honeywell) designs, manufactures and sells highly engineered turbocharger and electric boosting technologies for light and commercial vehicle original equipment manufacturers and the aftermarket.
GTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GTX Latest Social Stream
View Full GTX Social Stream
Latest GTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GARRETT MOTION INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GTX as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will take a look at the 12 high growth value stocks to buy according to Seth Klarman. To see more such companies, go directly to 5 High Growth Value Stocks to Buy According to Seth Klarman. Following clear signals from the Federal Reserve that it’s ready to keep raising interest rates […]
Investors can buy low cost index fund if they want to receive the average market return. But across the board there are...
Firm releases 2nd-quarter update
Jana Partners trimmed its stake in pet-food distributor Freshpet. Thomas H. Lee slashed holdings in business-analytics firm Dun & Bradstreet. Valaris and Garret Motion also saw investors cut holdings.
Renowned value investor Seth Klarman (Trades, Portfolio) has recently made a significant transaction in his portfolio. On August 4, 2023, Klarman reduced his stake in Garrett Motion Inc (NASDAQ:GTX), a leading provider of engineered turbocharger and electric-boosting technologies. This article will delve into the details of this transaction, provide an overview of Klarman's investment philosophy, and analyze the financials of Garrett Motion Inc.
GTX Price Returns