Garrett Motion Inc. (GTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GTX Stock Summary
- Garrett Motion Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 4.29% of US listed stocks.
- Garrett Motion Inc's stock had its IPO on October 1, 2018, making it an older stock than just 1.11% of US equities in our set.
- GTX's current price/earnings ratio is 3.47, which is higher than merely 2.91% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Garrett Motion Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AAWW, EGY, EXTN, ICBK, and BWB.
- To check out Garrett Motion Inc's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001735707.
GTX Stock Price Chart More Charts
GTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.80||52-week high||$19.71|
|Prev. close||$9.92||52-week low||$8.46|
|Day high||$10.09||Avg. volume||731,135|
|50-day MA||$10.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.82||Market Cap||733.29M|
Garrett Motion Inc. (GTX) Company Bio
Garrett Motion Inc. (spun out of Honeywell) designs, manufactures and sells highly engineered turbocharger and electric boosting technologies for light and commercial vehicle original equipment manufacturers and the aftermarket.