Goldfield Corporation (The) (GV): Price and Financial Metrics
GV Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GV is currently 4, higher than only 17.17% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- GV's price/sales ratio is 0.49; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 16.33% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that GV's revenue has grown 32.2% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 84.29% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ULH, MCS, MCFT, CBB, and EMCF.
- Visit GV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.goldfieldcorp.com.
GV Stock Price Chart More Charts
GV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.54||52-week high||$3.68|
|Prev. close||$3.45||52-week low||$1.97|
|Day high||$3.60||Avg. volume||40,150|
|50-day MA||$3.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.47||Market Cap||86.81M|
Goldfield Corporation (The) (GV) Company Bio
The Goldfield Corporation provides electrical construction services to electric utilities and industrial companies in the United States. It is involved in the construction and maintenance of electric utility facilities; and provision of electrical contracting services. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in Melbourne, Florida.