Goldfield Corporation (The) (GV): Price and Financial Metrics
GV Stock Summary
- GV's price/sales ratio is 0.36; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 12.53% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 97.11%, Goldfield Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 86.5% of about US stocks.
- Goldfield Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -25.35%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 12.83% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Goldfield Corp are ULH, GSM, QHC, MCS, and OMP.
- GV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Goldfield Corp's official web site, go to www.goldfieldcorp.com.
GV Stock Price Chart More Charts
GV Price/Volume Stats
Goldfield Corporation (The) (GV) Company Bio
The Goldfield Corporation provides electrical construction services to electric utilities and industrial companies in the United States. It is involved in the construction and maintenance of electric utility facilities; and provision of electrical contracting services. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in Melbourne, Florida.