Granite Construction Incorporated (GVA): Price and Financial Metrics
GVA Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GVA is currently 28.28, higher than 85% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.38, Granite Construction Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 12.44% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, GVA has reported earnings growth of -221.54%, putting it ahead of merely 6.6% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Granite Construction Inc are GBLI, LGF.B, JCS, SGMA, and BREW.
- Visit GVA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.graniteconstruction.com.
GVA Stock Price Chart More Charts
GVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.08||52-week high||$49.03|
|Prev. close||$28.33||52-week low||$22.55|
|Day high||$28.40||Avg. volume||548,421|
|50-day MA||$27.30||Dividend yield||1.84%|
|200-day MA||$33.20||Market Cap||1.31B|
Granite Construction Incorporated (GVA) Company Bio
Granite Construction operates as a heavy civil contractor and a construction materials producer in the United States. The company operates through Construction, Large Project Construction, and Construction Materials segments. The company was founded in 1922 and is based in Watsonville, California.