GWG Holdings, Inc (GWGH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GWGH Stock Summary
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, GWG Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of -613.61%; that's higher than just 2.94% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that GWGH's revenue has grown 1,247.89% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.1% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GWGH comes in at -139.61% -- higher than that of just 1.8% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GWG Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NOA, VET, RDNT, PHUN, and AUY.
- Visit GWGH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gwgh.com.
GWGH Valuation Summary
- GWGH's price/earnings ratio is 9.4; this is 22.31% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- GWGH's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.9 over the prior 83 months.
- Over the past 83 months, GWGH's price/earnings ratio has gone up 17.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GWGH.
GWGH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GWGH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.94||52-week high||$9.99|
|Prev. close||$7.00||52-week low||$5.80|
|Day high||$7.20||Avg. volume||26,607|
|50-day MA||$6.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.22||Market Cap||229.68M|
GWGH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GWGH Latest Social Stream
View Full GWGH Social Stream
Latest GWGH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GWG Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GWGH as an investment opportunity.
DALLAS, July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GWG Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: GWGH) today announced that its Combined 2020/2021 Annual Meeting of Stockholders originally convened and adjourned on May 28, 2021 has been cancelled to permit time for GWGH to distribute proxy materials to stockholders. The Company will provide notice of the new meeting date once it has been established. About GWG Holdings, Inc. GWG Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: GWGH) is an innovative financial services firm based in Dallas that is
DALLAS, July 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GWG Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: GWGH) today announced that it received a Staff Determination letter from the Listing Qualifications Staff of The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC indicating that the Company had not established compliance with Rule 5620(a), which requires that GWG hold an annual meeting of shareholders within 12 months of the companys fiscal year end, and Rule 5250(c)(1), because GWG has not yet filed its Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2020 and Form 10-Q for the period ended March 31, 2021.
DALLAS, June 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GWG Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: GWGH) today announced that its Combined 2020/2021 Annual Meeting of Stockholders has been adjourned for a second time, to July 27, 2021, to permit additional time for GWGH to distribute proxy materials to stockholders of record as of the close of business on March 31, 2021, the record date for the meeting, and to provide stockholders with time to review the proxy materials before making a voting decision on the matters to be acted on at the meeting. The adjourned meeting will be reconvened at 10:00 a.m., CDT, at the Companys principal executive offices located at 325 North St. Paul Street, Suite 2650, Dallas, Texas 75201, on July 27, 2021.
No summary available.
DALLAS, May 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GWG Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: GWGH) today announced that it received a letter (the Letter) from the Listing Qualifications Department of the Nasdaq Stock Market (Nasdaq) notifying the company that it was not in compliance with requirements of Nasdaq Listing Rule 5250(c)(1) as a result of not having timely filed its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the period ended March 31, 2021 (the Form 10-Q) and because the company has not yet filed its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2020 (the Form 10-K). The Letter has no immediate effect on the listing or trading of GWGH’s common stock on the Nasdaq Capital Market. The Letter states that the company is required to submit a plan to regain compliance with Rule 5250(c)(1) by Ju...
GWGH Price Returns