GWG Holdings, Inc (GWGH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GWGH POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where GWGH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
- GWGH's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0% of US stocks).
GWGH Stock Summary
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, GWG Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of -613.61%; that's higher than only 2.84% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that GWGH's revenue has grown 1,247.89% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.26% of US companies in our set.
- GWG Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -143.92%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 1.94% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GWG Holdings Inc are GMBL, HOFV, QLGN, DNLI, and GBT.
- GWGH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GWG Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.gwgh.com.
GWGH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GWGH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.85||52-week high||$9.99|
|Prev. close||$6.80||52-week low||$6.35|
|Day high||$6.94||Avg. volume||24,764|
|50-day MA||$7.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.58||Market Cap||226.70M|
GWGH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GWGH Latest Social Stream
View Full GWGH Social Stream
Latest GWGH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GWG Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GWGH as an investment opportunity.
Kaskela Law LLC Announces Investigation of GWG Holdings, Inc. (GWGH) and Encourages Stockholders to Contact the Firm
PHILADELPHIA, PA / ACCESSWIRE / March 23, 2021 / Kaskela Law LLC announces that it is investigating GWG Holdings, Inc. ("GWG") (NASDAQ:GWGH) on behalf of the company's shareholders.
My name is Dan Callahan, director of communication for GWG Holdings. On the webcast with me today are Murray Holland, our president and chief executive officer; Brad Heppner, chairman of the board of GWG Holdings; and Tim Evans, our chief financial officer.
The Beneficient Collateral Portfolio The Beneficient Collateral PortfolioDALLAS, Nov. 23, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Today, GWG Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: GWGH), an innovative financial services firm based in Dallas, announced its financial and operating results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2020. The results reflect consolidated accounting and financial reporting of GWGH and The Beneficient Company Group, L.P. and its consolidated subsidiaries (collectively, Beneficient). GWGH and Beneficient are referred to collectively as the Companies. Over the last quarter, the Companies and their Boards of Directors have continued to focus on achieving a common goal of increasing enterprise value by diversifying and maximizing revenue streams while seeking to mitigate risk.Beneficient Liqu...
DALLAS, Nov. 20, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GWG Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: GWGH), an innovative financial services firm based in Dallas, today announced it…
My name is Dan Callahan, director of communication at GWG Holdings. On the webcast with me today are Murray Holland, our president and chief executive officer; and Tim Evans, our chief financial officer.
GWGH Price Returns