GWG Holdings, Inc (GWGH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GWGH Stock Summary
- For GWGH, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.42% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -4,509.39 for GWG Holdings Inc; that's greater than it is for just 0% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for GWG Holdings Inc comes in at -79.72%, a number that bests only 1.69% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GWG Holdings Inc are DBX, FLNG, WYNN, LPI, and SABR.
- GWGH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GWG Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.gwgh.com.
GWGH Valuation Summary
- GWGH's price/sales ratio is 1.5; this is 53.12% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- GWGH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 11.4 over the prior 84 months.
- Over the past 84 months, GWGH's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GWGH.
GWGH Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -94.81%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 56.47%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 236.99%.
The table below shows GWGH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GWGH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GWGH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.82||52-week high||$10.90|
|Prev. close||$9.12||52-week low||$5.80|
|Day high||$8.67||Avg. volume||9,490|
|50-day MA||$8.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.97||Market Cap||258.82M|
Most Popular Stories View All
GWGH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GWGH Latest Social Stream
View Full GWGH Social Stream
Latest GWGH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GWG Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GWGH as an investment opportunity.
DALLAS, Dec. 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GWG Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: GWGH) today announced that it received confirmation from Nasdaq that it is in compliance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5620(a), is in compliance with the continued listing requirements, and will continue to be listed on the Nasdaq Stock Market. The Company received notice from Nasdaq that after holding its 2020/2021 annual meeting of shareholders it is now in compliance with the continued listing requirements. About GWG Holdings, I
DALLAS, Dec. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GWG Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: GWGH) today announced that it conducted a combined 2020/2021 Annual Meeting of Stockholders on Friday, December 17, 2021. During the Annual Meeting, stockholders re-elected the four directors whose terms were expiring: Peter T. Cangany, Jr., David F. Chavenson, David H. de Weese and Timothy L. Evans. That was the only business conducted at the Annual Meeting. Voting results were reported in the Current Report on Form 8-K that
GWG Holdings, Inc. Reports Results for the Three and Nine Months Ended September 30, 2021 and Full Year Ended December 31, 2020
With Financial Filings Current, GWGH Reopens Sales of the L Bond
No summary available.
GWG Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:GWGH) saw a large increase in short interest in the month of November. As of November 15th, there was short interest totalling 35,700 shares, an increase of 79.4% from the October 31st total of 19,900 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 11,300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 3.2 days. […]
GWGH Price Returns