GXO Logistics Inc. (GXO): Price and Financial Metrics
GXO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.93||52-week high||$62.27|
|Prev. close||$60.66||52-week low||$32.10|
|Day high||$62.27||Avg. volume||843,461|
|50-day MA||$54.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$46.77||Market Cap||11.21B|
GXO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GXO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where GXO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.81% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GXO is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- GXO's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 18.19% of US stocks).
GXO Stock Summary
- GXO LOGISTICS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 84.86% of US listed stocks.
- GXO's went public 1.81 years ago, making it older than merely 3.96% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 56.02, GXO LOGISTICS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 90.29% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GXO LOGISTICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CLH, VAC, HGV, HOMB, and BKI.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to GXO's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001852244.
GXO Valuation Summary
- GXO's price/earnings ratio is 57.3; this is 213.11% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 22 months, GXO's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GXO.
GXO Logistics Inc. (GXO) Company Bio
GXO Logistics, Inc. provides logistics services in North America and Europe. It offers high-value-add warehousing and distribution, order fulfillment and other supply chain services. The company was founded on February 16, 2021, and is headquartered in Greenwich, CT.
GXO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GXO Latest Social Stream
View Full GXO Social Stream
Latest GXO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GXO LOGISTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GXO as an investment opportunity.
GXO Advances Its Ranking Among Fortune 500 Companies
Record business wins and 60% increase in technology deployed over previous year propel firm’s strong growthGREENWICH, Conn., June 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GXO Logistics, Inc. (NYSE: GXO), the world’s largest pure-play contract logistics provider, announced today that it has moved up on the list of Fortune 500 companies, where it appeared last year for the first time since becoming a standalone company in August 2021. The Fortune 500 is assembled annually by Fortune magazine and includes the
GXO Named by Forbes as “One of the Best Companies to Work for” in Spain
GXO recognized on Forbes’ 2023 "Best Place to Work" list for fourth consecutive yearPriority on learning and development accelerates career advancement MADRID, Spain, June 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GXO Logistics, Inc. (NYSE: GXO), the world’s largest pure-play contract logistics provider, announced today it has been named a "Best Place to Work" in Spain for the fourth consecutive year by Forbes magazine. Each year, Forbes magazine lists the 100 best companies to work for in Spain and showcase
GXO and Bigblue Expand Partnership to France
Expansion follows Bigblue’s selection of GXO in Spain, Bigblue’s fastest growing market, in 2022LYON, France, May 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GXO Logistics, Inc. (NYSE: GXO), the world’s largest pure-play contract logistics provider, announced today that it has expanded its partnership with Bigblue, to include warehouse logistics in France. Bigblue, which offers brands and online stores fulfillment services, started its partnership with GXO in Spain in a shared space facility. “We are delighted
GXO Signs Multi-Year Agreement with Kellogg to Expand Pan-European Partnership Across Five Countries
GXO wins new contract in Belgium to consolidate warehousing services into a semi-automated facility GXO and Kellogg, which have partnered since 2008, will continue to deliver continuous improvement initiatives at operations that span five countries and eight sites GXO’s technologies have improved speed, efficiency and environmental benefits for Kellogg LONDON, U.K., May 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GXO Logistics, Inc. (NYSE: GXO), the world’s largest pure-play contract logistics provider, announ
GXO Partners with Multiverse to Launch a Data Training Academy
Logistics leader’s continued investment in training and development affirms it as an employer of choiceLONDON, U.K., May 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GXO Logistics, Inc. (NYSE: GXO), the world’s largest pure-play contract logistics provider, announced today that it is partnering with Multiverse, a world-class training and coaching company, to launch a Data Academy to further increase data literacy and drive efficiency across the GXO organization, while providing a clear and rewarding career path
GXO Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...