GXO Logistics Inc. (GXO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GXO POWR Grades
- GXO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 85.71% of US stocks.
- GXO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 26 weeks.
- GXO ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
GXO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GXO is 3.42 -- better than 85.25% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.54, GXO LOGISTICS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 5.04% of US stocks.
- GXO's went public 1.35 years ago, making it older than merely 2.85% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GXO LOGISTICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be AMED, TDS, HOMB, CLH, and DY.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to GXO's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001852244.
GXO Valuation Summary
- GXO's EV/EBIT ratio is 31.2; this is 78.29% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 16 months, GXO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 968.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GXO.
GXO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GXO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.90||52-week high||$93.70|
|Prev. close||$43.34||52-week low||$32.10|
|Day high||$44.49||Avg. volume||1,093,703|
|50-day MA||$38.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$50.35||Market Cap||5.21B|
GXO Logistics Inc. (GXO) Company Bio
GXO Logistics, Inc. provides logistics services in North America and Europe. It offers high-value-add warehousing and distribution, order fulfillment and other supply chain services. The company was founded on February 16, 2021, and is headquartered in Greenwich, CT.
Most Popular Stories View All
GXO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GXO Latest Social Stream
View Full GXO Social Stream
Latest GXO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GXO LOGISTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GXO as an investment opportunity.
Investors need to pay close attention to GXO Logistics (GXO) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
GXO Logistics Inc. (NYSE:GXO) shares, rose in value on Friday, 11/18/22, with the stock price up by 0.50% to the previous day’s close as strong demand from buyers drove the stock to $42.15. Actively observing the price movement in the last trading, the stock closed the session at $41.94, falling within a range of $41.68 … What Makes GXO Logistics Inc. (NYSE: GXO) One Of The Best Momentum Picks? Read More »
GXO Logistics is growing quickly and gaining market share.
Following record year of customer sales wins, technology deployments in North America and Europe to be over 50% higher in 2022 than in 2021 Robotics and collaborative robots help optimize operations, reduce costs, improve safety during busiest time of year for logistics industry GREENWICH, Conn., Nov. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- (NYSE: GXO), the world’s largest pure-play contract logistics provider, announced today that it’s deploying more robotics innovation and technology to support customer
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Industrial Goods sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on GXO Logistics (GXO – Research Report) and Solo Brands Inc Class A (DTC – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. GXO Logistics (GXO) J.P. Morgan analyst Brian Ossenbeck maintained a Buy rating on GXO Logistics on November 10 and set a price target of $47.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $44.94. According to TipRanks.
GXO Price Returns