Home Bancorp, Inc. (HBCP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HBCP POWR Grades
- HBCP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HBCP is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- HBCP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
HBCP Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.1 for HOME BANCORP INC; that's greater than it is for 89.43% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 156.57%, HOME BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 91.84% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HBCP is more volatile than just 15.59% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HOME BANCORP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be NBHC, HFWA, IROQ, RNST, and PROV.
- Visit HBCP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.home24bank.com.
HBCP Valuation Summary
- HBCP's EV/EBIT ratio is -0.8; this is 108.25% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- HBCP's price/earnings ratio has moved down 19.3 over the prior 170 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HBCP.
HBCP Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 31.67%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -11.92%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 13.2%.
The table below shows HBCP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HBCP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HBCP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.19% of graded US stocks.
- HBCP's asset turnover comes in at 0.044 -- ranking 116th of 430 Banking stocks.
- CFG, HWC, and WSBC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HBCP.
The table below shows HBCP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HBCP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HBCP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.99||52-week high||$45.73|
|Prev. close||$39.03||52-week low||$33.16|
|Day high||$39.48||Avg. volume||15,269|
|50-day MA||$39.26||Dividend yield||2.36%|
|200-day MA||$38.78||Market Cap||325.45M|
Home Bancorp, Inc. (HBCP) Company Bio
Home Bancorp provides various banking products and services in Louisiana. The company was founded in 1908 and is based in Lafayette, Louisiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
HBCP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HBCP Latest Social Stream
View Full HBCP Social Stream
Latest HBCP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HOME BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HBCP as an investment opportunity.
Usually, when one insider buys stock, it might not be a monumental event. But when multiple insiders are buying like...
Home Bancorp (HBCP) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
The board of Home Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HBCP ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.23 per share on the...
Home Bancorp (HBCP) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 15.53% and 3.71%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Home Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: "HBCP") (the "Company"), the parent company for Home Bank, N.A. (the "Bank") (www.home24bank.com), reported financial results for the second quarter of 2022. For the quarter, the Company reported net income of $8.5 million, or $1.03 per diluted common share ("diluted EPS"), up $4.1 million from $4.4 million, or $0.53 diluted EPS, for the first quarter of 2022. The second and first quarters of 2022 include merger expenses, net of taxes totaling $1.3 million and $284,00
HBCP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|