Home Bancorp, Inc. (HBCP): Price and Financial Metrics
HBCP Stock Summary
- HBCP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 85.13% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -14.03%, Home Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 17.1% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HBCP is more volatile than just 8.45% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Home Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FMAO, IROQ, FNWB, WDR, and OPBK.
- HBCP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Home Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.home24bank.com.
HBCP Daily Price Range
HBCP 52-Week Price Range
HBCP Stock Price Chart More Charts
HBCP Price/Volume Stats
Home Bancorp, Inc. (HBCP) Company Bio
Home Bancorp provides various banking products and services in Louisiana. The company was founded in 1908 and is based in Lafayette, Louisiana.