Home Bancorp, Inc. (HBCP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HBCP POWR Grades
- HBCP scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 97.49% of US stocks.
- HBCP's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- HBCP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
HBCP Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 7.72, Home Bancorp Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 12.63% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- HBCP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 86.76% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Home Bancorp Inc is reporting a growth rate of 150.78%; that's higher than 85.79% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HBCP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PRK, CATC, ESSA, IROQ, and FDBC.
- HBCP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Home Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.home24bank.com.
HBCP Valuation Summary
- HBCP's price/sales ratio is 2.7; this is 125% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- HBCP's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.5 over the prior 157 months.
- Over the past 157 months, HBCP's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HBCP.
HBCP Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 11.7%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -20.14%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 115.59%.
The table below shows HBCP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HBCP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HBCP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.37% of graded US stocks.
- HBCP's asset turnover comes in at 0.044 -- ranking 117th of 433 Banking stocks.
- CFG, HWC, and WSBC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HBCP.
The table below shows HBCP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HBCP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HBCP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.20||52-week high||$39.97|
|Prev. close||$39.01||52-week low||$24.51|
|Day high||$39.58||Avg. volume||18,882|
|50-day MA||$38.04||Dividend yield||2.35%|
|200-day MA||$36.52||Market Cap||338.92M|
Home Bancorp, Inc. (HBCP) Company Bio
Home Bancorp provides various banking products and services in Louisiana. The company was founded in 1908 and is based in Lafayette, Louisiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
HBCP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HBCP Latest Social Stream
View Full HBCP Social Stream
Latest HBCP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Home Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HBCP as an investment opportunity.
Home Bancorp (HBCP) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Dupaco Community Credit Union (Dupaco), and Home Bancorp Wisconsin, Inc. (Home Bancorp) (OTCPK: HWIS), the holding company of Home Savings Bank, announced today that they have signed a definitive purchase and assumption agreement whereby Dupaco, headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, will acquire the assets and assume the liabilities of Home Savings Bank in an all-cash transaction (the Transaction).
Home Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: "HBCP") (the "Company"), and Home Bank, N.A. (the "Bank"), the Company's wholly-owned subsidiary (www.home24bank.com), announced that Donald W. Washington has been appointed to its Board of Directors, effective October 15, 2021.
Generally, when a single insider buys stock, it is usually not a big deal. However, when several insiders are buying...
Home Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: "HBCP") (the "Company"), and Home Bank, N.A. (the "Bank"), the Company's wholly-owned subsidiary (www.home24bank.com), announced that J. Scott Ballard has been appointed to its Board of Directors, effective September 1, 2021.
HBCP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|