Home Bancorp, Inc. (HBCP): Price and Financial Metrics
HBCP Stock Summary
- HBCP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 86.12% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -30.73%, Home Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 10.86% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HBCP comes in at 13.46% -- higher than that of 86.9% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Home Bancorp Inc are ACBI, IROQ, OPBK, OFED, and FDBC.
- HBCP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Home Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.home24bank.com.
HBCP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HBCP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.10||52-week high||$36.34|
|Prev. close||$33.14||52-week low||$18.57|
|Day high||$33.75||Avg. volume||15,795|
|50-day MA||$30.32||Dividend yield||2.66%|
|200-day MA||$26.74||Market Cap||289.79M|
Home Bancorp, Inc. (HBCP) Company Bio
Home Bancorp provides various banking products and services in Louisiana. The company was founded in 1908 and is based in Lafayette, Louisiana.
HBCP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HBCP Latest Social Stream
View Full HBCP Social Stream
Latest HBCP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Home Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HBCP as an investment opportunity.
Home Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:HBCP) Director Ann Forte Trappey bought 1,251 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, February 3rd. The stock was purchased at an average price of $31.15 per share, for a total transaction of $38,968.65. Following the acquisition, the director now directly owns 3,151 shares in the company, […]
As of late, it has definitely been a great time to be an investor in Home Bancorp (HBCP).
LAFAYETTE, La., Jan. 26, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Home Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: "HBCP") (the "Company"), the parent company for Home Bank, N.A. (the "Bank") (www.home24bank.com), reported financial results for the fourth quarter of 2020. For the quarter, the Company reported net income of $11.6…
Home Bancorp (HBCP) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 61.90% and 6.90%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Home Bancorp (HBCP) saw a big move last session, as its shares jumped 7% on the day, amid huge volumes.
HBCP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HBCPWant to do more research on Home Bancorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!