Home Bancorp, Inc. (HBCP): Price and Financial Metrics
HBCP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.13||52-week high||$42.99|
|Prev. close||$38.63||52-week low||$27.75|
|Day high||$39.66||Avg. volume||12,471|
|50-day MA||$35.05||Dividend yield||2.64%|
|200-day MA||$33.79||Market Cap||318.83M|
HBCP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HBCP POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where HBCP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.4% of US stocks.
- HBCP's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- HBCP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 10.99% of US stocks).
HBCP Stock Summary
- HBCP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.94% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 307.47%, HOME BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 96.75% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HBCP comes in at -81.42% -- higher than that of merely 5.74% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HOME BANCORP INC are ORRF, EBMT, WSBC, WNEB, and NWFL.
- HBCP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HOME BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.home24bank.com.
HBCP Valuation Summary
- HBCP's price/earnings ratio is 7.2; this is 27.27% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 184 months, HBCP's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HBCP.
HBCP Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 18.64%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 19.07%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 1.32%.
The table below shows HBCP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HBCP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HBCP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.19% of graded US stocks.
- HBCP's asset turnover comes in at 0.044 -- ranking 116th of 430 Banking stocks.
- CFG, HWC, and WSBC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HBCP.
The table below shows HBCP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Home Bancorp, Inc. (HBCP) Company Bio
Home Bancorp provides various banking products and services in Louisiana. The company was founded in 1908 and is based in Lafayette, Louisiana.
HBCP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HBCP Latest Social Stream
View Full HBCP Social Stream
Latest HBCP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HOME BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HBCP as an investment opportunity.
Institutions own 32% of Home Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:HBCP) shares but retail investors control 44% of the company
Key Insights Significant control over Home Bancorp by retail investors implies that the general public has more power...
HBCP, TZOO and AUDC made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on November 28, 2023.
Home Bancorp Inc (NASDAQ:HBCP) recently announced a dividend of $0.25 per share, payable on 2023-11-09, with the ex-dividend date set for 2023-10-27. As investors look forward to this upcoming payment, the spotlight also shines on the company's dividend history, yield, and growth rates. Using the data from GuruFocus, let's delve into Home Bancorp Inc's dividend performance and assess its sustainability.
Home Bancorp (HBCP) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Investors in Home Bancorp (NASDAQ:HBCP) have seen favorable returns of 39% over the past three years
By buying an index fund, you can roughly match the market return with ease. But if you choose individual stocks with...
HBCP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|