Home Bancorp, Inc. (HBCP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HBCP POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where HBCP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.53% of US stocks.
- HBCP's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- HBCP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 2.38% of US stocks).
HBCP Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 7.14, Home Bancorp Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 13.93% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- HBCP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 87.5% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HBCP is more volatile than only 15.52% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Home Bancorp Inc are BMRC, MEDS, ESE, WNEB, and IZEA.
- HBCP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Home Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.home24bank.com.
HBCP Valuation Summary
- HBCP's price/sales ratio is 2.7; this is 125% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- HBCP's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.5 over the prior 157 months.
- Over the past 157 months, HBCP's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HBCP.
HBCP Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 17.43%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 56.2%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 185.45%.
The table below shows HBCP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HBCP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HBCP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.19% of graded US stocks.
- HBCP's asset turnover comes in at 0.044 -- ranking 116th of 430 Banking stocks.
- CFG, HWC, and WSBC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HBCP.
The table below shows HBCP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HBCP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HBCP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.88||52-week high||$45.73|
|Prev. close||$34.26||52-week low||$33.16|
|Day high||$35.02||Avg. volume||17,208|
|50-day MA||$38.10||Dividend yield||2.64%|
|200-day MA||$39.66||Market Cap||291.14M|
Home Bancorp, Inc. (HBCP) Company Bio
Home Bancorp provides various banking products and services in Louisiana. The company was founded in 1908 and is based in Lafayette, Louisiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
HBCP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HBCP Latest Social Stream
View Full HBCP Social Stream
Latest HBCP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Home Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HBCP as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
Hedge Fund and Insider Trading News: Dan Loeb, Leon Cooperman, Algebris Investments, Fortress Investment Group, Home Bancorp, Inc. (HBCP), and More
Dan Loeb’s Third Point is emerging as one of the biggest hedge fund losers of January as volatile stocks hurt some money managers.
Every investor in Home Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HBCP ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. Insiders...
Home Bancorp press release (HBCP): Q4 GAAP EPS of $1.23 beats by $0.03.Revenue of $28.18M (-3.7% Y/Y) beats by $2.22M.
Home Bancorp (HBCP) declares $0.23/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
HBCP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|