Home Bancorp, Inc. (HBCP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HBCP POWR Grades
- HBCP scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 95.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HBCP is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- HBCP's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 42.2% of US stocks).
HBCP Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 9.2, Home Bancorp Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 15.89% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- HBCP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 86.54% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -43.79%, Home Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 10.29% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Home Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HTBK, FBK, AMNB, CSTR, and FMNB.
- HBCP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Home Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.home24bank.com.
HBCP Valuation Summary
- HBCP's price/sales ratio is 3.1; this is 6.06% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- HBCP's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.1 over the prior 156 months.
- HBCP's price/earnings ratio has moved down 18.3 over the prior 156 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HBCP.
HBCP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HBCP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.82||52-week high||$39.84|
|Prev. close||$36.62||52-week low||$22.71|
|Day high||$36.83||Avg. volume||19,397|
|50-day MA||$38.32||Dividend yield||2.51%|
|200-day MA||$33.39||Market Cap||320.74M|
Home Bancorp, Inc. (HBCP) Company Bio
Home Bancorp provides various banking products and services in Louisiana. The company was founded in 1908 and is based in Lafayette, Louisiana.
HBCP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HBCP Latest Social Stream
View Full HBCP Social Stream
Latest HBCP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Home Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HBCP as an investment opportunity.
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
Home Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HBCP ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in three days. You will need to purchase shares...
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Is Home Bancorp (HBCP) a great pick from the value investor's perspective right now? Read on to know more.
Top Ranked Income Stocks to Buy for March 2nd
HBCP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|