Home Bancorp, Inc. (HBCP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HBCP POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where HBCP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HBCP is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- HBCP ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
HBCP Stock Summary
- HBCP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.04% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 163.73%, HOME BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 91.65% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HBCP is more volatile than only 17.95% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HBCP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CASH, HFWA, NBHC, RNST, and HWC.
- HBCP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HOME BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.home24bank.com.
HBCP Valuation Summary
- HBCP's price/sales ratio is 2.7; this is 125% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 174 months, HBCP's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HBCP.
HBCP Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 24.24%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -4.78%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -11.92%.
The table below shows HBCP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HBCP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HBCP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.19% of graded US stocks.
- HBCP's asset turnover comes in at 0.044 -- ranking 116th of 430 Banking stocks.
- CFG, HWC, and WSBC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HBCP.
The table below shows HBCP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HBCP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HBCP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.67||52-week high||$43.45|
|Prev. close||$38.40||52-week low||$33.16|
|Day high||$38.98||Avg. volume||9,229|
|50-day MA||$40.71||Dividend yield||2.48%|
|200-day MA||$38.84||Market Cap||320.26M|
Home Bancorp, Inc. (HBCP) Company Bio
Home Bancorp provides various banking products and services in Louisiana. The company was founded in 1908 and is based in Lafayette, Louisiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
HBCP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HBCP Latest Social Stream
View Full HBCP Social Stream
Latest HBCP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HOME BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HBCP as an investment opportunity.
Dividends are one of the best benefits to being a shareholder, but finding a great dividend stock is no easy task. Does Home Bancorp (HBCP) have what it takes? Let's find out.
Home Bancorp (HBCP) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -4.35% and 0.76%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Home Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: "HBCP") (the "Company"), the parent company for Home Bank, N.A. (the "Bank") (www.home24bank.com), reported financial results for the fourth quarter of 2022. For the quarter, the Company reported net income of $10.8 million, or $1.32 per diluted common share ("diluted EPS"), up $342,000 from $10.4 million, or $1.28 diluted EPS, for the third quarter of 2022.
Home Bancorp, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:HBCP) largest shareholders are individual investors with 46% ownership, institutions own 32%
If you want to know who really controls Home Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HBCP ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of...
Investors can buy low cost index fund if they want to receive the average market return. But in any diversified...
HBCP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|