Home Bancorp, Inc. (HBCP): Price and Financial Metrics
HBCP Stock Summary
- HBCP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 84.89% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -10.38%, Home Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 20.02% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Home Bancorp Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 5.79% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Home Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WDR, ECHO, MOD, HAFC, and IROQ.
- Visit HBCP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.home24bank.com.
HBCP Stock Price Chart More Charts
HBCP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.35||52-week high||$40.80|
|Prev. close||$38.11||52-week low||$33.20|
|Day high||$38.72||Avg. volume||12,242|
|50-day MA||$38.79||Dividend yield||2.29%|
|200-day MA||$37.56||Market Cap||355.73M|
Home Bancorp, Inc. (HBCP) Company Bio
Home Bancorp provides various banking products and services in Louisiana. The company was founded in 1908 and is based in Lafayette, Louisiana.