Hudbay Minerals Inc. (HBM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HBM POWR Grades
- HBM scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 80.72% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HBM is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- HBM ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
HBM Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of HUDBAY MINERALS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.07% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For HBM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.04% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, HBM has reported earnings growth of 694.46%, putting it ahead of 97.63% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HBM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FSP, PME, CGAU, ASPS, and ARL.
- HBM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HUDBAY MINERALS INC's official web site, go to www.hudbayminerals.com.
HBM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, HBM's price/sales ratio is 41.67% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- Over the past 165 months, HBM's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HBM.
HBM Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 3.62%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 34.98%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -50.44%.
The table below shows HBM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HBM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HBM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.72% of graded US stocks.
- HBM's asset turnover comes in at 0.239 -- ranking 24th of 42 Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows HBM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HBM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HBM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.92||52-week high||$8.75|
|Prev. close||$4.13||52-week low||$3.08|
|Day high||$3.95||Avg. volume||1,430,677|
|50-day MA||$4.07||Dividend yield||0.51%|
|200-day MA||$6.03||Market Cap||1.03B|
Hudbay Minerals Inc. (HBM) Company Bio
Hudbay Minerals focuses on the discovery, production, and marketing of base and precious metals in North and South America. It produces copper concentrates containing copper, gold, and silver; and zinc metal. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
HBM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HBM Latest Social Stream
View Full HBM Social Stream
Latest HBM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HUDBAY MINERALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HBM as an investment opportunity.
Institutional owners may take dramatic actions as Hudbay Minerals Inc.'s (TSE:HBM) recent 5.1% drop adds to one-year losses
If you want to know who really controls Hudbay Minerals Inc. ( TSE:HBM ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of its...
Hudbay Announces Exploration Agreement for Maria Reyna and Caballito Satellite Properties near Constancia in Peru
Figure 1: Surface Rights Exploration Agreement Map The surface rights exploration agreement covers the area outlined in orange in this figure, located within ten kilometres from Hudbay’s Constancia operation. Future exploration programs are expected to be focused on the Maria Reyna SW and Caballito areas located in the yellow outlined areas. Figure 2: Regional Geophysics Radiometric Map Radiometric map analyzing potential mineralized porphyry systems in the region indicates that the potential si
BMO Capital analyst Jackie Przybylowski maintained a Buy rating on Hudbay Minerals (HBM - Research Report) today and set a price target of C$10.00. The company's shares closed today at $4.39.According to TipRanks, Przybylowski is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 10.0% and a 38.10% success rate. Przybylowski covers the Basic Materials sector, focusing on stocks such as Teck Resources, Kinross Gold, and Yamana Gold.The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Hudbay Minerals with a $7.10 average price target, which is a 61.73% upside from current levels.
In this article, we discuss 10 copper stocks to buy now as recession fears recede. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, click 5 Copper Stocks to Buy Now as Recession Fears Recede. Copper prices reached their highest level in more than five weeks on August 10, after data reflected U.S. inflation […]
TORONTO, Aug. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hudbay Minerals Inc. (“Hudbay” or the “company”) (TSX, NYSE: HBM) today announced that, pursuant to the terms of an asset purchase agreement dated May 18, 2022 between, among others, American Copper Development Corporation (“American Copper”) and Hudbay’s wholly owned subsidiary, Mason Resources (US) Inc. (“Mason”), American Copper issued 9,896,591 common shares (the “Consideration Shares”) to Mason as partial consideration for the acquisition of a 100%
HBM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|