Hudbay Minerals Inc. Ordinary Shares (Canada) (HBM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HBM POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where HBM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HBM is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- HBM's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 11.37% of US stocks).
HBM Stock Summary
- For HBM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.21% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, HBM has reported earnings growth of -155.81%, putting it ahead of merely 13.41% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HBM comes in at -9.44% -- higher than that of only 21.56% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hudbay Minerals Inc are ACM, PW, CVI, SEM, and ALGT.
- HBM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hudbay Minerals Inc's official web site, go to www.hudbayminerals.com.
HBM Valuation Summary
- HBM's price/earnings ratio is -11.4; this is 157.29% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- HBM's price/sales ratio has moved up 1 over the prior 153 months.
- Over the past 153 months, HBM's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HBM.
HBM Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 199.01%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -25.81%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 23.29%.
The table below shows HBM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HBM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HBM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.68% of graded US stocks.
- HBM's asset turnover comes in at 0.239 -- ranking 24th of 42 Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows HBM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HBM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HBM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.89||52-week high||$9.60|
|Prev. close||$5.87||52-week low||$3.85|
|Day high||$5.99||Avg. volume||1,521,230|
|50-day MA||$6.27||Dividend yield||0.34%|
|200-day MA||$6.90||Market Cap||1.54B|
Hudbay Minerals Inc. Ordinary Shares (Canada) (HBM) Company Bio
Hudbay Minerals focuses on the discovery, production, and marketing of base and precious metals in North and South America. It produces copper concentrates containing copper, gold, and silver; and zinc metal. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
HBM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HBM Latest Social Stream
View Full HBM Social Stream
Latest HBM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hudbay Minerals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HBM as an investment opportunity.
Figure 1: Plan View of Copper World Hudbay has identified a total of seven deposits at the Copper World project through drilling completed in 2020 and 2021. The 2020 drill program defined the Copper World, Broad Top Butte, Peach and Elgin Deposits. The 2021 drill program increased the confidence in the size and quality of these known deposits and identified three new deposits called Bolsa, North Limb and South Limb, which indicates seven kilometres of continuous mineralization at the Copper Worl
(Bloomberg) -- Conglomerate Grupo Mexico SAB and Canada’s Hudbay Minerals Inc. are among final bidders competing to acquire a Spanish copper miner from Trafigura Group, people with knowledge of the matter said. The parties made binding offers last week for Minas de Aguas Tenidas, which is known as Matsa and could fetch about $2 billion, according to the people, who asked not to be identified because the information is private. Grupo Mexico, which could make the purchase through its listed mining
This move is a reversal from the hour prior, which saw price move down. The post Hudbay Minerals Inc (HBM): Price Now Near $6.36; Daily Chart Shows Downtrend on 100 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
TORONTO, Aug. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hudbay Minerals Inc. (“Hudbay” or the “company”) (TSX, NYSE: HBM) today announced that gold production has commenced at the New Britannia mill in Snow Lake, Manitoba. Refurbishment activities at the gold mill were completed in June 2021, followed by commissioning and startup activities in July. The mill achieved first gold production on August 11, 2021, in line with the timelines assumed in recent company guidance and ahead of the original schedule to p
Accompanying Peter for the Q&A portion of the call will be Steve Douglas, our Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer; Cashel Meagher, our Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer; and Eugene Lei, our Senior Vice President, Corporate Development and Strategy. Please note that comments made on today's call may contain forward-looking information and this information by its nature is subject to risks and uncertainties.
HBM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|