Hudbay Minerals Inc. Ordinary Shares (Canada) (HBM): Price and Financial Metrics
HBM Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Hudbay Minerals Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 16.72% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For HBM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.9% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that HBM's revenue has grown 39.66% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 87.39% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HBM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GSL, DLNG, UAN, GMLP, and AZRE.
- HBM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hudbay Minerals Inc's official web site, go to www.hudbayminerals.com.
HBM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HBM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.19||52-week high||$8.39|
|Prev. close||$6.45||52-week low||$1.23|
|Day high||$7.19||Avg. volume||1,389,819|
|50-day MA||$6.85||Dividend yield||0.14%|
|200-day MA||$4.92||Market Cap||1.88B|
Hudbay Minerals Inc. Ordinary Shares (Canada) (HBM) Company Bio
Hudbay Minerals focuses on the discovery, production, and marketing of base and precious metals in North and South America. It produces copper concentrates containing copper, gold, and silver; and zinc metal. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
HBM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for HBM, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Hudbay Minerals Inc ranked in the 4th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Hudbay Minerals Inc, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 60% of its capital from equity, and 40% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than merely 19.9% of US equities in the Basic Materials sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 3 years comes in at -0.43%; that's greater than just 3.17% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Hudbay Minerals Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.78. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 17.77% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HBM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HBM Latest Social Stream
View Full HBM Social Stream
Latest HBM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hudbay Minerals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HBM as an investment opportunity.
Hudbay Announces Pricing for US$600 Million of 4.50% Senior Notes due 2026 and Redemption of its Outstanding 7.625% Senior Notes due 2025
TORONTO, Feb. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hudbay Minerals Inc. (“Hudbay” or the “company”) (TSX, NYSE:HBM) today announced that it has priced an offering of US$600 million aggregate principal amount of 4.50% senior notes due 2026 (the “New Notes”). The New Notes will be issued at 100% of their principal amount, providing the company with gross proceeds of US$600 million. The New Notes offering is expected to close on March 8, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions. Hudbay plans to use the net proceeds from the offering to fund the company’s redemption of all of its outstanding US$600 million aggregate principal amount of 7.625% senior notes due 2025 (the “2025 Notes”). The redemption of the 2025 Notes is conditioned upon the successful closing of the offering of the New Notes, c...
Rating Action: Moody's assigns B3 rating to Hudbay Mineral's new notesGlobal Credit Research - 22 Feb 2021Toronto, February 22, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service, ("Moody's") today assigned a B3 rating to Hudbay Minerals Inc.'s ("Hudbay") proposed new $600 million of senior unsecured notes due 2026. Proceeds will be used to refinance the company's existing $600 million 7.625% senior unsecured notes due 2025.Assignments:..Issuer: Hudbay Minerals Inc.....Senior Unsecured Regular Bond/Debenture, Assigned B3 (LGD4)RATINGS RATIONALEHudbay (B2 CFR) is constrained by 1) its modest scale, 2) mine concentration, and 3) commodity price risk.
TORONTO, Feb. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hudbay Minerals Inc. (“Hudbay” or the “company”) (TSX, NYSE:HBM) today announced that it is offering US$600 million aggregate principal amount of senior notes (the “New Notes”). The interest rate and other terms of the New Notes will be determined at pricing and are dependent upon market conditions and other factors. Hudbay plans to use the net proceeds from the offering of the New Notes to refinance all of its outstanding US$600 million aggregate principal amount of 7.625% senior notes due 2025 (the “Existing Notes”). The redemption of the Existing Notes is conditioned upon the successful closing of the offering of the New Notes, contemporaneous with or prior to the redemption date, and certain other terms and conditions set forth in the compa...
Hudbay Minerals (HBM) reported its Q4 2021 financial results. The quarter was impacted by the accident and subsequent suspension of the 777 mine. But despite this event, Hudbay was able to grow its copper, gold, and silver production, and even to push the cash costs and AISC slightly lower. Hudbay...
Hudbay Minerals Inc. (HBM) Q4 2020 Results Earnings Conference Call February 19, 2021, 9:00 AM ET Company Participants Candace Brûlé - Director, Investor Relations Peter Kukielski - President and CEO Steve Douglas - Senior Vice President and CFO Cashel Meagher - Senior Vice President and COO Eugene Lei - Senior...
HBM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HBMWant to do more research on Hudbay Minerals Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!