Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc. (HCCI): Price and Financial Metrics
HCCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.32||52-week high||$47.98|
|Prev. close||$45.31||52-week low||$25.70|
|Day high||$45.42||Avg. volume||173,892|
|50-day MA||$45.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$38.07||Market Cap||1.10B|
HCCI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HCCI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HCCI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HCCI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 114 days.
- HCCI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 40.69% of US stocks).
HCCI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 104.32, HERITAGE-CRYSTAL CLEAN INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 76.16% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 132.76%, HERITAGE-CRYSTAL CLEAN INC's debt growth rate surpasses 91.41% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that HCCI's revenue has grown 35.72% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 84.36% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HERITAGE-CRYSTAL CLEAN INC are PRG, SSB, BFC, EZFL, and DY.
- Visit HCCI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crystal-clean.com.
HCCI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HCCI's price/sales ratio is 16.67% higher, now standing at 1.4.
- HCCI's price/earnings ratio has moved down 12.6 over the prior 189 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HCCI.
HCCI Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 96.1%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 149.92%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 29.92%.
The table below shows HCCI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HCCI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HCCI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.66% of graded US stocks.
- HCCI's asset turnover comes in at 1.017 -- ranking 3rd of 14 Almost Nothing stocks.
- WM, CWST, and PESI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HCCI.
The table below shows HCCI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc. (HCCI) Company Bio
Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc. provides parts cleaning, and hazardous and non-hazardous waste services to small and mid-sized customers in the manufacturing and vehicle maintenance sectors. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Elgin, Illinois.
HCCI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HCCI Latest Social Stream
View Full HCCI Social Stream
Latest HCCI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HERITAGE-CRYSTAL CLEAN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HCCI as an investment opportunity.
Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc. Announces Expiration of Hart-Scott-Rodino Waiting Period for Acquisition by J.F. Lehman & Company
HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill., September 06, 2023--Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc. (Nasdaq: HCCI) ("Crystal Clean" or the "Company") today announced the expiration of the waiting period under the Hart-Scott-Rodino ("HSR") Antitrust Improvements Act of 1976, with respect to the previously announced agreement for Crystal Clean to be acquired by an investment affiliate of J.F. Lehman & Company ("JFLCO") for $45.50 per share in cash, or approximately $1.2 billion.
Oracle upgraded, Farfetch downgraded: Wall Street's top analyst calls
Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc. Announces Expiration of "Go-Shop" Period Contained in Previously Announced Merger Agreement
HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill., August 24, 2023--Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc. (Nasdaq: HCCI) ("Crystal Clean" or the "Company"), a leading provider of parts cleaning, hazardous and non-hazardous waste services, used oil re-refining, antifreeze recycling, industrial and field services, and emergency and spill response services, today announced the expiration of the 35-day "go-shop" period pursuant to the terms of the previously announced definitive merger agreement pursuant to which an investment affiliat
While the top- and bottom-line numbers for Heritage-Crystal Clean (HCCI) give a sense of how the business performed in the quarter ended June 2023, it could be worth looking at how some of its key metrics compare to Wall Street estimates and year-ago values.
Heritage-Crystal Clean (HCCI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -34.55% and 1.57%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
HCCI Price Returns
Continue Researching HCCIWant to see what other sources are saying about Heritage-Crystal Clean Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Heritage-Crystal Clean Inc (HCCI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Heritage-Crystal Clean Inc (HCCI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Heritage-Crystal Clean Inc (HCCI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch